Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,429 members, 7,853,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (926006 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 8:54am On Mar 07, 2013
penticom: Is a pity that the house is not helping others again, i have posted more than 2 question now, no one answer me. is like house select people in answering question, may be they are friends or else. i will use this medium to ask my question again
1. Visa passport photograph, is it 2cm by 2cm or 2inch by 2inch.?
2. my wife just renew her passport and is still bearing her name b4 marriage,hope no wahala? because Nigeria passport office is not making it easy to change name. i need to go to Abuja, spend more than 50k and is going to take more than three months.
please Guru in the house, advise me.
2inches by 2...as for ur wife, she's good to go provided u guys have a marriage cert that bears her maiden name....hope am correct cos no one knows it all..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2013
Idriez go and come back with good news,congrat in advance.........faith works wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 10:45am On Mar 07, 2013
026IX: Gud mornin to u all...been followin dis forum since I became a selectee...CN15xxx.... I must say its been very educative and I congratulate all dat have received God's favor in dis forum.. I hope to have a successful interview wit my wife and baby cos I know I will be current in dis comin bulletin.... U guys have really helped me here and I'm believin God to be part of Neroxp's mom's prophesy..lolz..God will see us all thru in Jesus name......did I hear someone say a big Amen? Yeah I did..
Man, we are in the same shoes o, CN 15xxx (to be current this next bulletin) and hopefully will be going for the interview with my wife and baby come May. My wife is the principal applicant.I've also been following the forum since last year and seriously trust God I'll share my testimony 'on this platform' as well. I've also tapped into Nero Xp's testimony.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akaniman: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2013
PRAISE YE THE LORD 4 ME...........................THE LORD HAS DONE IT 4 MY FAMILY...................VISA APPROVED..........FULL JIST LATER.

8 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 10:57am On Mar 07, 2013
akaniman: PRAISE YE THE LORD 4 ME...........................THE LORD HAS DONE IT 4 MY FAMILY...................VISA APPROVED..........FULL JIST LATER.

Wow! Congrat 2u and family! God is Great!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Man, we are in the same shoes o, CN 15xxx (to be current this next bulletin) and hopefully will be going for the interview with my wife and baby come May. My wife is the principal applicant.I've also been following the forum since last year and seriously trust God I'll share my testimony 'on this platform' as well. I've also tapped into Nero Xp's testimony.
no shaking cos baba GOD dey our side.....may our interviews be as swift and successful as all those dat have testified dis month..in d name of JESUS CHRIST..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2013
akaniman: PRAISE YE THE LORD 4 ME...........................THE LORD HAS DONE IT 4 MY FAMILY...................VISA APPROVED..........FULL JIST LATER.
hmmmmm congrat bro we can't wait to hear the good news.........faith put god to work.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2013
bro congrats oooo....but u take style scare us sha....can't wait to hear ur xperience...once again congrats...the Lord is ever faithful.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2013
I don tire to dey look dem fly pass my house o... VIRGIN ATLANTIC and co... Can't wait for our turn cool

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 11:10am On Mar 07, 2013
026IX: bro congrats oooo....but u take style scare us sha....can't wait to hear ur xperience...once again congrats...the Lord is ever faithful.
thank god im back on here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 11:12am On Mar 07, 2013
congrat my man enjoy urself
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:13am On Mar 07, 2013
Akaniman,jst wana say a big congratulation to u nd ur family grin,but u realy gave us a scare nd am nw calm seein ur post.go nd start a new life in America...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2013
jidex001: Forum.. I am sorry for the late response.

I left my phone @ home that why I have not spoken since.

My Visa was approve.

I got to the embassy @ 6:15am.. I waited till 9:45am before I was called in. Collected the payment slip, when thru the security and straight to the hall where interview is being conducted. I paid payment, submitted mine document. And I was waiting for my number to be call. I meet couple of guys.. We just started chatting like as if we have know each other for long time. With great believe that our visa has being approved. Suddenly my number beep @ counter 13 about 12 :15pm.

Me: Good afternoon Sir.
Co: Good afternoon and how are u doing.
Me: fine and u.
Co: Raise up ur hand...bla bla bla.
Me: yes I do.. Finger print.
Co: Wat do U do.
Me: Schooling and working.
Co: What d name of sch
Me: lasu sch of part time.
Co: he ask about my work.
Me: I told him designation at work
Co: he ask full meaning of my designation.
Me : I told him.
Co: Hope u are finding it easy.
Me: yes and it cool.
Co: He asked that what d relationship btw the person I am going to stay with and I.
Me: family friend.
Co: where is ur parent.
Me: lagos.
Co: do u stay wit them.
Me: Yes.
Co: he asked about how many brother and sister I have.
Me: 3brothers and 1sister.
Co : just said congratulation.. And he gave me d white sheet. On how to pay d 165dollars.

The co was already tired.. We were just about 4 of us remaining.

Glory be to God almighty. Big thanks to my name sake jidedon, leripa and to other great people in this forum
congrat my brother welcome to america

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 11:14am On Mar 07, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS BRODA.... The house is MARCHING forward by His grace....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2013
Congratulation. We have been expecting you since yesterday. Share your success story bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 11:20am On Mar 07, 2013
tosmy :
Save trip gentiger.....FAR ROCKWAY,NEW YORK is our destination any one in house moving to new york also?
yea im moving 2 brooklyn, new york city
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2013
Hi ppl, am new in the forum. I can see tHat gud thingS are actually happening here and am glaD to be here. Pls guys, a friend of mine won the 2013 DV lottery and have been slated for intrview in April. He was directed to two physicians, the question he's having now is that, is he supposed to visit the two physicians or he can choose any of the two?
Second question is that he said the birth certificate that was issued to him at birth doesn't shows any place for passport cos it was issued to him in the year 1984 and that's the birth certificate he's been using. Will this certificate be accepted at the interview or what shuld he do? Ur immediate response will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2013
Hi blessed ppl in the house, am stil waiting for ur quick response oooo. The fellow just gave me another question to ask the house:
His name(not real name shaaa): Samuel John Yomi,
Surname: Samuel and othr name is John and Yomi.
On one of his certificate especially WAEC, the name appears like this:
Samuel Yomi John. Pls, gud ppl in the house, can this be an issue for him on the interview day ccos he had made complained to the WAEC and they can't do anything abt it. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2013
congrats ooh.i tap into it fully. grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2013
Hahahahhhahahah Akaniman Ɣ☺ΰ com put us ƒσя suspect a bi, u don ur self †̥ Naija Movie a bi... A̶̲̥̅♏ so happy ƒσя ur family.. Congratulation!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2013
Petsal: Hi blessed ppl in the house, am stil waiting for ur quick response oooo. The fellow just gave me another question to ask the house:
His name(not real name shaaa): Samuel John Yomi,
Surname: Samuel and othr name is John and Yomi.
On one of his certificate especially WAEC, the name appears like this:
Samuel Yomi John. Pls, gud ppl in the house, can this be an issue for him on the interview day ccos he had made complained to the WAEC and they can't do anything abt it. Thanks
1.there is no issue with his name 2.he ll choose one out of the prescribed physicial 3.his birth certificate most contain his name,parent name(father and mother),date of birth and place birth.hope this help?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 11:57am On Mar 07, 2013
I've waited long for this jist. Congrats to you Akaniman.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2013
Amen! The lord has done it again! Congratulations akaniman! We have tapped into your family successfull interview leading to Visa collection. GLORY!!! Thank you christ!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
Petsal: Hi ppl, am new in the forum. I can see tHat gud thingS are actually happening here and am glaD to be here. Pls guys, a friend of mine won the 2013 DV lottery and have been slated for intrview in April. He was directed to two physicians, the question he's having now is that, is he supposed to visit the two physicians or he can choose any of the two?
Second question is that he said the birth certificate that was issued to him at birth doesn't shows any place for passport cos it was issued to him in the year 1984 and that's the birth certificate he's been using. Will this certificate be accepted at the interview or what shuld he do? Ur immediate response will be highly appreciated. Thanks

First Q,, tell him/her †̥ any one of d two, but ll suggest The Children Practise.

Second Q,, He/she †̥ get the NPC
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2013
Petsal: Hi ppl, am new in the forum. I can see tHat gud thingS are actually happening here and am glaD to be here. Pls guys, a friend of mine won the 2013 DV lottery and have been slated for intrview in April. He was directed to two physicians, the question he's having now is that, is he supposed to visit the two physicians or he can choose any of the two?

He needs to go to NPC ie National Population Commission and obtain d required one
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
monsieursam64: Big Congrats Jidex! Im happy for u bro. Thanks be to GOD.
Every member of this forum shall have a successful interview IJN. But pls, like junkerhill said sometime ago, when we get to d u.s let's not forget the GOD who has highly favored us. Let's serve HIM with the whole of our heart even during our stay in d states. Let's nt be carried away by d pleasure and fun in america.
As for me and my family, we shall serve the LORD!
as for akaniman, i doubt if he add his interview yest'day cos i remember in one of his previous posts he said b4 friday he shall testify. I think his interview could be today or 2mao. Pls let's nt stop praying for him. NONE OF US WOULD BE DENIED VISA.
@zerzer; ok i will give u a call soon. Im yet to be current, my CN is 160**. Hopin to be current this mth.

@idriez; the Visa is yours already. Go get it approved today. Congrats in advance! The Lord is on your side.
IT IS WELL!
thanks for the reminder.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zionking28(m): 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hello E-Family, pls I need you to put me in ur prayers. Next week Thursday is my interview.
COUNTING DOWN... SEVEN DAYS TO GO!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
Thanks Nero & all.... I stormed there as envisaged and after much waiting was called to window 15 to be informed that I had to wait a little longer cos they are having technical issues hence can't access my file, so I'm outside d embassy waiting to either be called or go back in b4 3pm.
Turn out was quite impressive and I saw 2 couples & 4 singles denied.
I am optimistic(as the expectation of the righteous shall not be cut short) and waiting patiently to receive my visa despite all odds as d devil is a liar.
Thanks for your prayers.... I will soon testify IJN.... Amen

[quote author=nero xp
Idreez,its realy nw ur turn to storm dat embassy nd kum bak here wit a wonderful testimony.today is ur day nd wil be ur best day ever.Remember wat we discussed 2 days ago,nd I knw dat u nd ur wife must get dat visa today in JESUS NAME,AMEN...House pls pray 4 Idriez nd his wife ooo[/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zionking28(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
Congrats, Akaniman.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
Gentiger and Opoki where has thou been?
I'm sure Gentiger is settling down cooly in the US and Opoki reside somewhere in SW... On behalf of the E-family, we've really miss you and your contribution.
Pls come back soon.
Shalom.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
chirpywest:
Jidex001, u got no reason to be sorry, we are very happy that finally Ur testimony is here. Big congtas bro and may the good Lord provide for ur smooth transition IJN, once again, congratulations.

Amen thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.