Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,298 members, 7,853,382 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925862 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
@ jidex 001 congratz bozz....keep the flag flying
@ gentiger .........how far....guess u re settling fine
@ i hate 9ja,packaging and others.......Na our turn for to celebrate may 1st.....wld surely meet u @ ak city for celebration

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by penticom: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
Is a pity that the house is not helping others again, i have posted more than 2 question now, no one answer me. is like house select people in answering question, may be they are friends or else. i will use this medium to ask my question again
1. Visa passport photograph, is it 2cm by 2cm or 2inch by 2inch.?
2. my wife just renew her passport and is still bearing her name b4 marriage,hope no wahala? because Nigeria passport office is not making it easy to change name. i need to go to Abuja, spend more than 50k and is going to take more than three months.
please Guru in the house, advise me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
jidex001: Forum.. I am sorry for the late response.

I left my phone @ home that why I have not spoken since.

My Visa was approve.

I got to the embassy @ 6:15am.. I waited till 9:45am before I was called in. Collected the payment slip, when thru the security and straight to the hall where interview is being conducted. I paid payment, submitted mine document. And I was waiting for my number to be call. I meet couple of guys.. We just started chatting like as if we have know each other for long time. With great believe that our visa has being approved. Suddenly my number beep @ counter 13 about 12 :15pm.

Me: Good afternoon Sir.
Co: Good afternoon and how are u doing.
Me: fine and u.
Co: Raise up ur hand...bla bla bla.
Me: yes I do.. Finger print.
Co: Wat do U do.
Me: Schooling and working.
Co: What d name of sch
Me: lasu sch of part time.
Co: he ask about my work.
Me: I told him designation at work
Co: he ask full meaning of my designation.
Me : I told him.
Co: Hope u are finding it easy.
Me: yes and it cool.
Co: He asked that what d relationship btw the person I am going to stay with and I.
Me: family friend.
Co: where is ur parent.
Me: lagos.
Co: do u stay wit them.
Me: Yes.
Co: he asked about how many brother and sister I have.
Me: 3brothers and 1sister.
Co : just said congratulation.. And he gave me d white sheet. On how to pay d 165dollars.

The co was already tired.. We were just about 4 of us remaining.

Glory be to God almighty. Big thanks to my name sake jidedon, leripa and to other great people in this forum

Congrat jidex,our God is good
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2013

My Visa was approve.

I got to the embassy @ 6:15am.. I waited till 9:45am before I was called in. Collected the payment slip, when thru the security and straight to the hall where interview is being conducted. I paid payment, submitted mine document. And I was waiting for my number to be call. I meet couple of guys.. We just started chatting like as if we have know each other for long time. With great believe that our visa has being approved. Suddenly my number beep @ counter 13 about 12 :15pm.

Co: He asked that what d relationship btw the person I am going to stay with and I.
Co : just said congratulation.. And he gave me d white sheet. On how to pay d 165dollars.

Glory be to God almighty. Big thanks to my name sake jidedon, leripa and to other great people in this forum

Congrats to u Jidex....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folaonhigh(m): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2013

My Visa was approve.

congratulation@jide which campus? I finish last year anthony campus. Am waiting to have for this year result.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2013

My Visa was approve.

America!!! A̶̲̥̅♏ so happy ƒσя Ɣ☺ΰ 2day, u really make my day wit dis ur Success Interview... Welcome †̥ America.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 8:06pm On Mar 06, 2013
@ Jidex,congratulations to u man,go nd make sum dollars bro..na male CO's de reign nw,de secret is to compose urselves nd be sharp in doin tins...Also try makin dem to smile nd convince dem dat u're a real dude,dats all.pls dnt be dull nd slow oo,it meks dem weak.be agile nd behave as if u've had de experience before...No novice tins oo,be a pro dat day.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2013

My Visa was approve.

congrats bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
penticom: Is a pity that the house is not helping others again, i have posted more than 2 question now, no one answer me. is like house select people in answering question, may be they are friends or else. i will use this medium to ask my question again
2. my wife just renew her passport and is still bearing her name b4 marriage,hope no wahala? because Nigeria passport office is not making it easy to change name. i need to go to Abuja, spend more than 50k and is going to take more than three months.

1. It is 2 x 2 inches or 51 x 51mm.

2. Your wife is good to go with her international passport. Ensure that all your marriage documents are intact.
Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
penticom: Is a pity that the house is not helping others again, i have posted more than 2 question now, no one answer me. is like house select people in answering question, may be they are friends or else. i will use this medium to ask my question again
Penticom,pls my apology,its nt lyk dat...jst tel de photogragher dat its a visa passport color photo,white background.I snapped mine @ de embassy there,nd he mentioned 2*2 nd jst tel dem 2 by 2 color photos wit white background.
As for de internationl passpor,mayb sum1 wit dat experience wil help u.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
folaonhigh:
congratulation@jide which campus? I finish last year anthony campus. Am waiting to have for this year result.

Agege campus. Final year student.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by penticom: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
@Leripa and Nero-x thanks to both of you and for helping others.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 8:50pm On Mar 06, 2013

My Visa was approve.

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO D US OF A.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: @jidexo1,pls can u tel us d kind question he asked those couples that led to their denial,we wil luv to knw their mistakes.cos y mst he denial almost all of them.GLORY!!!!!!!

They didnot follow well. They didn't confuse the CO well. But I know lot of questions was asked about their pics.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
congrat bros jidex
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
@Jidex: Big Congratulations...
By his grace, the house will celebrate with me and every other Selectee IJN.
@Gentiger: How's the weather doing you over their? Congrats.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
@ penticum 50k for 3months or u meany 3days....
@ gunnerz how is texas
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2013
@ jidex: congrat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
Congrats bro...I tap into ur testimony

My Visa was approve.

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
nero xp:
It depends,if u knw dat de certificate is out,but u've nt collected it,jst go nd get.But if its nt out,den go wit ur Statement of result,dats it man.

Tnx @nero xp! Less than 2weeks 2go...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Phumbay: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
junkerhill: the certificate u have its ok. testimonial is mostly needed if you are going with GCE result. Testimonial proves that you actually went to secondary school.
@Junkerhill I rili appri8 ur contribution God bless u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
Spoondar: If it isnt ready just use the Statement or result that shows you have done the BSc

Thanks @ spoondar!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
Thanks to every one that congratulate me. God will surprise u all and God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
jidex001: Thanks to every one that congratulate me. God will surprise u all and God bless u all.
Amen!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 9:57pm On Mar 06, 2013

My Visa was approve.

Congrats @ jidex....
Looks like those of us havin interviews in March, are highly favoured!!!! Amen to thatb

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
Same here bro...Gods grace,mercy and favour will overshadow us...mine is on d 18th wen is urs??
simayanki4real:

Tnx @nero xp! Less than 2weeks 2go...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
Amin loruko jesu!!!
jidex001: Thanks to every one that congratulate me. God will surprise u all and God bless u all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2013
simayanki4real:

Congrats @ jidex....
Looks like those of us havin interviews in March, are highly favoured!!!! Amen to thatb
Amen oooo... March and other months to come are highly favoured people.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2013

My Visa was approve.

Congrats bro. I'm happy for u. Go and live ur american dream.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 10:52pm On Mar 06, 2013

My Visa was approve.

Congratulation bro. More success story loading this month.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2013

My Visa was approve.

Congratulation bro. More success story loading this month.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2013
@Jide, I congratulate u once again. The Lord has done it again for another member of this family. Glory be his name.

Previously, the fear of members of this family was d woman on window 16. Now she is out and they brot brother and he is on window 16. Hahahahahhahaha...... Our God is too much and He is greater than them. Even if they went and bring their grandfather, the visa must still be given to us cos God has assigned it.

@Godhelpmeooo, u need not be afraid. You must know that the people that were denied by the man on window 13 are not members of this family. So it is possible that they knew nothing abt the interview therefore they didn't prepare well, or maybe they faked their marriage. So, Relax bro, cos u know their weakness and you know how to deal with them when your time comes. Wish you success in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.