Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,120 members, 7,863,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927159 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
Imcool: Yes miss, the x-ray film iz not needed @ d embassy and even @ port of entry into d US. It's considered to be ur personal belonging. The passport size is also the same as d one sent wit our forms to KCC.

Thanks@Imcool
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
chirpywest: Hello my people,
This is chirpywest reporting right inside the united airline boeing 777-200 @MMA,Lagos. Am heading to Los Angeles. I will talk to you guys later.
flight mercy bro! I key and tap into this success...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
This is chirpywest reporting right inside the united airline boeing 777-200 @MMA,Lagos. Am heading to Los Angeles. I will talk to you guys later.
have a safe trip
which network u de use for the Plane
u travelwith ur simcard?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by rcb34: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
I want to make an Enquiry, while filling the DOS5505.filling the highest level of education,you chooose 1 that you fil matched your highest level of education, bt on dsp 230 you now see exactly you highest level of education boldly written and it differnt from what you filled first, should you chose the new 1 in dsp230 or fill the form with the 1 you used while filling DOS5505?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
jidex001:

Amen.
Ok... Thanks

Hope u are good?

@ nero xp: isn't feellin fine at all, i jst spoke with him on fb a minuted ago. He's havin headache & fever.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
Let me start by giving glory & adoration to the most High God and by saying a BIG THANK YOU to you all.... I really appreciate you all for the wonderful prayers, wishes and inspiration... words are inadequate to express my feelings, joy & appreciation, I pray the Almighty God grant your hearts desires and meet you at the point of your needs IJMN... Amen.
Now to my testimony:[b][/b]
I left the house by 5am and on descending from 3rd mainland bridge towards Onikan(around 5:40am), my car suddenly stopped accelerating, I tried all possible but to no avail as the gear was no longer selecting though engine was on & working fine, I & my wife had to push it under the bridge towards the Officers mess before the Lagos Island- VI bridge(b4 Bonny camp). we spoke to the officer guarding the park by the lagoon and he agreed we park there while we get a mechanic to come fix the car, time then was 6:05am. We kept our phones, took our documents from the car and headed for the embassy on foot as it was nearby, got to the embassy by 6:25am and people were already there waiting for the officials to arrive. they finally arrived around 7am and We observed all the necessary protocols, checks and got ushered in; coincidentally I picked the same No I picked last week thursday. I noticed that The hall was filled that people also had to stand, then our name was called to confirm that we were around (as we had previously made payments & submitted all necessary documents last week) , after which we waited for the interview to start proper.
At exactly 8:45am my number was called at window 14, our finger prints were taken and oath administered. Thereafter, our interview went thus:
CO: good morning
We: good morning sir
CO: Do you swear to say nothing but the truth?
We: yes I do
CO: what's your highest level of Education?
Me: blah blah blah..
CO: What do you do now?
Wife: blah blah blah...
CO: Where did u have your NYSC?
Wife: blah blah blah
CO picks papers & circle address & says "Congratulations, pick up your visa at circled address in a week's time and make sure you pay USCIS money online b4 leaving for US, Enjoy your stay in USA".

Imagine, interview took less than 5mins and No questions on O' levels, marriage, job description & also pictures(family) were not checked etc.... God you are too much.
I prophesy into someone's life.... God that did my own, will surely do your's too.

9 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:14pm On Mar 11, 2013
chio:
have a safe trip
which network u de use for the Plane
u travelwith ur simcard?

@ chirpywest: safe trip man.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 9:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
idriez: Let me start by giving glory & adoration to the most High God and by saying a BIG THANK YOU to you all.... I really appreciate you all for the wonderful prayers, wishes and inspiration... words are inadequate to express my feelings, joy & appreciation, I pray the Almighty God grant your hearts desires and meet you at the point of your needs IJMN... Amen.
I left the house by 5am and on descending from 3rd mainland bridge towards Onikan(around 5:40am), my car suddenly stopped accelerating, I tried all possible but to no avail as the gear was no longer selecting though engine was on & working fine, I & my wife had to push it under the bridge towards the Officers mess before the Lagos Island- VI bridge(b4 Bonny camp). we spoke to the officer guarding the park by the lagoon and he agreed we park there while we get a mechanic to come fix the car, time then was 6:05am. We kept our phones, took our documents from the car and headed for the embassy on foot as it was nearby, got to the embassy by 6:25am and people were already there waiting for the officials to arrive. they finally arrived around 7am and We observed all the necessary protocols, checks and got ushered in; coincidentally I picked the same No I picked last week thursday. I noticed that The hall was filled that people also had to stand, then our name was called to confirm that we were around (as we had previously made payments & submitted all necessary documents last week) , after which we waited for the interview to start proper.
At exactly 8:45am my number was called at window 14, our finger prints were taken and oath administered. Thereafter, our interview went thus:
CO picks papers & circle address & says "Congratulations, pick up your visa at circled address in a week's time and make sure you pay USCIS money online b4 leaving for US, Enjoy your stay in USA".

Imagine, interview took less than 5mins and No questions on O' levels, marriage & job description etc.... God you are too much.
I prophesy into someone's life.... God that did my own, will surely do your's too.

Wonderful!!!
Congratulations to you and your wife. Welcome to America.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
@chirpywest: is your flight still boarding because i can see you are online now.
Safe trip my bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
[quote author=seye4God]Hi Everyone

May God forgive me for not following up with the current trend in this forum after my experience at the American Embassy. I have benefited much from this site and would still like to keep sharing my dv lottery interview experience with everyone.

First, I will quote Zechariah 4:6 "So he answered and said to me: “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the Lord of hosts." NKJV.

If GOD says you will be crowned; there is absolutely nobody to stop you from travelling to America BUT if GOD says NO way; the whole world, yours and people's ideas, documents, knowledge, wisdom, money, good health, etc. will absolutely not take you to anywhere.

Therefore, commit the work unto the hands of the LORD for your thought to be established....Proverb 16:3.

Second (a), ensure you read the DV Instruction Paper very well. My family was one of the victims that did not read this instruction before going ahead to fill the form relying on advice of friends, business associates, and so called experts. You can do it yourself. I played the visa lottery myself and we won and yet not reading the DV Instruction before filling the form. If you won as SINGLE but married before the date of Original Entry; fill your form as SINGLE. Don't add anybody as beneficiary. If you won as MARRIED before the date of Original Entry and later divorce; fill the form as Divorcee and get a proof. If you don't add your children during Original Entry; Don't add them when submitting your form to Kentucky; Be very careful with this mere mistake. We were disqualified because of this. It was not only my family; we saw two families that were disqualified as well.

Second (b), you can only add beneficiaries if: (1) You got married after the Original Entry i.e. you played DV Lottery in Nov. 4th 2011 and married in Nov. 6th 2011 to 11th March 2013. You must have your proof oooooooooooooooo. (2) Your children were born after the Original Entry i.e. you played DV Lottery in Nov. 4th. 2011 which was the last day and gave birth to the children from Nov. 6th 2011 to 11th March 2013. You must have your proof ooooooooooooooooooo. You need pictures here. If you have already submitted your form with any of this mistake; you better don't go for your interview or best still don't pay for the visa fees but visit the embassy; you will be allowed entry but don't pay if not...........OYO (you are On Your Own).

Third, be yourself. Ask God for the spirit of boldness, cautious, love, kindness and great grace. Speak good English. Don't be afraid. Be bold even if you can't speak well. Maintain your tempo. To my surprise, my wife spoke confidently despite be scared before we were called. We were interviewed by the White Lady in Window 16. She speaks clear and concise. You don't need to be scared of her. She is not a witch. She needs someone that will be bold and confident....that's all. In fact, many Nigerians are better than the white people. Read your courses very well. Endeavour to practice your O'Level result deeply. You can be asked question from any angle but most questions always come from O'Level Result - GCE, WAEC, NECO; If you are a Graduate; there is no way you will not know how to speak well and if you don't know; the Consulate Officer will not be happy with you. For those that are artisans. Practice your work; you may be asked to display it at the venue. Tailoring, Barbing, Hairdressing, etc...

Fourth, don't carry too luggages to the interview. If you have married; take your photos album with you; the photos album during the christening of your children and all relevant documents must be well arranged. You don't need hospital's X-ray scan page. We went with ours and I saw some families carrying theirs too. Nobody will ask you for that. The only thing you need is YOUR MEDICAL RESULT sealed inside an envelope. If you are with beneficiaries, go with each medical result. You will still be asked to open them at the door before you will allow to enter the Embassy.

Fifth, endeavour to keep the payment receipt. You will be asked to pay at a counter. After paying, the lady will issue you a receipt; let it be handy. You will still be asked by the consulate officer. People misplaced theirs oooooooo. Keep it well ooooooooooo.

Sixth, if you are going with children; mind the doors. You know Americans are security conscious. Their doors are blades. It can cut-off children's hands within a twinkle of an eye. Though, you will be guided. Don't be scared but that is the truth. Keep your children with you and when you gain entrance to the interview vicinity, you can allow them to play round but still watch them.

Seventh, do vigil. Pray to GOD to cro D Lord is ur strenght.Thank u!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 9:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
tovalli: Congratulations broo...God is ever faithful....I'll be sharing my testimony too by dis time next week in jesus name...amen..
Amen to that.... it is settled already.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
idriez: Let me start by giving glory & adoration to the most High God and by saying a BIG THANK YOU to you all.... I really appreciate you all for the wonderful prayers, wishes and inspiration... words are inadequate to express my feelings, joy & appreciation, I pray the Almighty God grant your hearts desires and meet you at the point of your needs IJMN... Amen.

Imagine, interview took less than 5mins and No questions on O' levels, marriage & job description etc.... God you are too much.

Congrat.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
pstadabi: congratulation idriez grin grin grin am happy for you ....pls you need to come and share your experience and moreso hope those ladies in window 16 and window 13 are not there again...we cant wait to hear your testimony
Let your mind be at rest... its a guys affair now
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 9:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
Imcool: Safe trip broda... Gonna join u soon...
Cover u wt d Blood of Jesus.Save journey 2 d US of A
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 11, 2013

I key into your testimony in jesus name.....neXxt week monday is my day smiley

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2013

IN JESUS CHRIST NAME, I CLAIM IT. AMEN!!! Congratulations! Welcome To A of US

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
safe journey bros, i key into ur success story, mine is on the way, by God's grace...Oluwanoni!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
Praise be to God!!!!!Finally am current.....documents preparation on the way...God all i ask is ur favour and grace...so happy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
Wishing you journey mercies my bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
tovalli: I key into your testimony in jesus name.....neXxt week monday is my day smiley
It is settled.... Go and receive it with thankgiving.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hello house i mail kcc today maybe my foam have been received so they now mail me back that my case num is now current and is being proccesing for interview house that means they have received my foam?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 9:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
Hello house i mail kcc today maybe my foam have been received so they now mail me back that my case num is now current and is being proccesing for interview house that means they have received my foam ?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
tobi16: Hello house i mail kcc today maybe my foam have been received so they now mail me back that my case num is now current and is being proccesing for interview house that means they have received my foam?
Yes.... use your confirmation No to check if truely you're current.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
[quote author=odunmanuel][/quote]

I Claim it in Jesus name.Amen,Congrat
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
we thank god for this bulletin. i will be current next month
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
tobi16: Hello house i mail kcc today maybe my foam have been received so they now mail me back that my case num is now current and is being proccesing for interview house that means they have received my foam ?
it appears that they av received ur foam
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2013

Imagine, interview took less than 5mins and No questions on O' levels, marriage, job description & also pictures(family) were not checked etc.... God you are too much.
Amen and congrats to you Idriez.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
tobi16: Hello house i mail kcc today maybe my foam have been received so they now mail me back that my case num is now current and is being proccesing for interview house that means they have received my foam ?
Check it out,u shud b curent by nw 2 claim ur long time waited pride & glory
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2013

Testimony indeed. Big congratulations to you & your family! I claim that prophesy and i soak myself into that miracle!!! God is worthy to be praised!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2013

I Claim it in Jesus name.Amen,Congrat

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
Safe trip Chirpywest.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
idriez:
It is settled.... Go and receive it with thankgiving.
AMMEEENNNN!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.