Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,871 members, 7,862,922 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927063 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
tobi16: Hello house i mail kcc today maybe my foam have been received so they now mail me back that my case num is now current and is being proccesing for interview house that means they have received my foam?
Yes, I believe so. Just wait, few days from nw, u can check online to confirm that when 2NL is being sent to all those recently current. Shallom.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 10:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
junkerhill: Finally it comes!!!!!!!! The long awaited bulletin is outt. God I thank You for making be among those that are current this month. Considering my case number, I wuld be expecting my interview toward the last week of May
Case number: 165##
Congrats Junkerhill.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
Allybert: It is true that the Visa Bulletin For April 2013 is out but visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW 14,500 in Nigeria. While for May 2013, it is 17000 and below. This simply means that if your country of eligibility is Nigeria and your case number is within 14,500 you are current for April 2013 while those from 14,501 to 17,000 are current in May depending on when KCC receives your forms. I stand to be corrected.

U A̶̲̥̅̊rǝ̩̩̩̥ correctd depend on whn u send ur form to kcc!!! Gbam
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
Lord i thank u for this bulletin dat am current and i know god favour we see me and my family thro to have successful interview and to all member of this forum that re current ijn (amen)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
chirpywest: Hello my people,
This is chirpywest reporting right inside the united airline boeing 777-200 @MMA,Lagos. Am heading to Los Angeles. I will talk to you guys later.

Yea that were Ǎ̜̣̍ also coming to!!! Safe trip bros... I saw ur pix wit ur wife.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
idriez: Let me start by giving glory & adoration to the most High God and by saying a BIG THANK YOU to you all.... I really appreciate you all for the wonderful prayers, wishes and inspiration... words are inadequate to express my feelings, joy & appreciation, I pray the Almighty God grant your hearts desires and meet you at the point of your needs IJMN... Amen.
Now to my testimony:[b][/b]
I left the house by 5am and on descending from 3rd mainland bridge towards Onikan(around 5:40am), my car suddenly stopped accelerating, I tried all possible but to no avail as the gear was no longer selecting though engine was on & working fine, I & my wife had to push it under the bridge towards the Officers mess before the Lagos Island- VI bridge(b4 Bonny camp). we spoke to the officer guarding the park by the lagoon and he agreed we park there while we get a mechanic to come fix the car, time then was 6:05am. We kept our phones, took our documents from the car and headed for the embassy on foot as it was nearby, got to the embassy by 6:25am and people were already there waiting for the officials to arrive. they finally arrived around 7am and We observed all the necessary protocols, checks and got ushered in; coincidentally I picked the same No I picked last week thursday. I noticed that The hall was filled that people also had to stand, then our name was called to confirm that we were around (as we had previously made payments & submitted all necessary documents last week) , after which we waited for the interview to start proper.
At exactly 8:45am my number was called at window 14, our finger prints were taken and oath administered. Thereafter, our interview went thus:
CO: good morning
We: good morning sir
CO: Do you swear to say nothing but the truth?
We: yes I do
CO: what's your highest level of Education?
Me: blah blah blah..
CO: What do you do now?
Wife: blah blah blah...
CO: Where did u have your NYSC?
Wife: blah blah blah
CO picks papers & circle address & says "Congratulations, pick up your visa at circled address in a week's time and make sure you pay USCIS money online b4 leaving for US, Enjoy your stay in USA".

Imagine, interview took less than 5mins and No questions on O' levels, marriage, job description & also pictures(family) were not checked etc.... God you are too much.
I prophesy into someone's life.... God that did my own, will surely do your's too.

Amen! Congrats once more....

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 11:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
Good Evening every member in the house, I give thanks to almighty God and all the members of this house who have been of tremendous help to me, you guys are the bomb expecially to @gunners, @amcool who gave me a call after my interviews today, @gentiger @chirpywest who is current on this way to LA, @widelink and everyone
my interviews was schedule for 10 am today but I had to leave where I stayed around 5:30am and got to the embassy some minutes pass 6am, I bought a chair for 100 Naira and waited patiently for 9:30am when I joined the queue for 10am appointment, went inside the embassy , asked about how to make payment, took some time to do that but was finally called to make the payment after 30minutes then I proceeded to the front row so I can be able to listen to some of the interviews and it was interesting but the more I listen, the more my confidence grow that I'm certainly getting my VISA today.. there was only three windows open for immigrant today..window 13,14,15, I also noticed that window 14 was a calmness among them today, He even gave a guy a VISA with only two questions CO: are you Mr. bla Bla, the guy said yes, CO: asked him what course he did in the University Guy: electrical electronics at Nasarawa State polytechnic : CO; told the guy congrats and was like praying that I should be interview by him but on a second thought I was ready for anyone they bring and was praying inside me that the Lord should give me the CO that will grant me my VISA ..to cut the story .my interview goes this way
Me:Good Morning
Co:how are you doing
Me: I'm doing great and wonderful
CO: Are u Mr. bla Bla Bla
ME: Yes I am
CO: congrats for winning the Visa lottery
Me: Thanks
ME:took Finger prints
CO: do you swear to tell the truth during your interviews today
ME: absolutely I do
CO:told me to pick the phone so our conversation won't be public and was smiling
ME; I did
CO: I see you are from Enugu and was looking at my document
ME: Yes and I realize he was looking at my degree Cert
CO: what did you do after Service
ME: told him I was at home for some months before I got a job
CO: how long have you been working
ME:told him since December 2010
CO: I see you are an Engineer
ME: yes, I work with bla bla company at Port-harcourt
CO: your work in the platform?
ME:yes at the platform and on land rigs
CO: what you project topic
ME: PLC's
CO: said wow PLC's , you can do that
ME: said yes and continue to explain my project to him, what PLC was all about
Co: was busy typing and brought two white sheet, circle one one and told me to excuse him for a minute
Me: ok
Co: that the interviews was a success and ask me to pick up my VISA as from Monday in the circle address and told me I should read instructions on how to pay for Green Card before I travel to State

Note; they were denials today but I realized that most of them were not inform and some very annoying cases where someone can't express himself, couldn't even get one question the CO ask, kept on asking the CO, what did you say ..it was annoying because he blocked a space for some people

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
Good Evening every member in the house, I give thanks to almighty God and all the members of this house who have been of tremendous help to me, you guys are the bomb expecially to @gunners, @amcool who gave me a call after my interviews today, @gentiger @chirpywest who is current on this way to LA, @widelink and everyone
my interviews was schedule for 10 am today but I had to leave where I stayed around 5:30am and got to the embassy some minutes pass 6am, I bought a chair for 100 Naira and waited patiently for 9:30am when I joined the queue for 10am appointment, went inside the embassy , asked about how to make payment, took some time to do that but was finally called to make the payment after 30minutes then I proceeded to the front row so I can be able to listen to some of the interviews and it was interesting but the more I listen, the more my confidence grow that I'm certainly getting my VISA today.. there was only three windows open for immigrant today..window 13,14,15, I also noticed that window 14 was a calmness among them today, He even gave a guy a VISA with only two questions CO: are you Mr. bla Bla, the guy said yes, CO: asked him what course he did in the University Guy: electrical electronics at Nasarawa State polytechnic : CO; told the guy congrats and was like praying that I should be interview by him but on a second thought I was ready for anyone they bring and was praying inside me that the Lord should give me the CO that will grant me my VISA ..to cut the story .my interview goes this way
CO:told me to pick the phone so our conversation won't be public and was smiling
ME; I did
Co: was busy typing and brought two white sheet, circle one one and told me to excuse him for a minute
Co: that the interviews was a success and ask me to pick up my VISA as from Monday in the circle address and told me I should read instructions on how to pay for Green Card before I travel to State

Note; they were denials today but I realized that most of them were not inform and some very annoying cases where someone can't express himself, couldn't even get one question the CO ask, kept on asking the CO, what did you say ..it was annoying because he blocked a space for some people
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
congrat idris. I tank God for you & ur wife.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
congrat bros
ojisalara: Good Evening every member in the house, I give thanks to almighty God and all the members of this house who have been of tremendous help to me, you guys are the bomb expecially to @gunners, @amcool who gave me a call after my interviews today, @gentiger @chirpywest who is current on this way to LA, @widelink and everyone
ME; I did

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 11:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
ojisalara: Good Evening every member in the house, I give thanks to almighty God and all the members of this house who have been of tremendous help to me, you guys are the bomb expecially to @gunners, @amcool who gave me a call after my interviews today, @gentiger @chirpywest who is current on this way to LA, @widelink and everyone
ME; I did

Note; they were denials today but I realized that most of them were not inform and some very annoying cases where someone can't express himself, couldn't even get one question the CO ask, kept on asking the CO, what did you say ..it was annoying because he blocked a space for some people congrat my bro........I key to ur success Story,we ll also testify to the GLORY of GOD in april in jesus name (amen)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
ME; I did

congrat my bro........I key to ur success Story,we ll also testify to the GLORY of GOD in april in jesus name (amen)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
idriez: Let me start by giving glory & adoration to the most High God and by saying a BIG THANK YOU to you all.... I really appreciate you all for the wonderful prayers, wishes and inspiration... words are inadequate to express my feelings, joy & appreciation, I pray the Almighty God grant your hearts desires and meet you at the point of your needs IJMN... Amen.
I left the house by 5am and on descending from 3rd mainland bridge towards Onikan(around 5:40am), my car suddenly stopped accelerating, I tried all possible but to no avail as the gear was no longer selecting though engine was on & working fine, I & my wife had to push it under the bridge towards the Officers mess before the Lagos Island- VI bridge(b4 Bonny camp). we spoke to the officer guarding the park by the lagoon and he agreed we park there while we get a mechanic to come fix the car, time then was 6:05am. We kept our phones, took our documents from the car and headed for the embassy on foot as it was nearby, got to the embassy by 6:25am and people were already there waiting for the officials to arrive. they finally arrived around 7am and We observed all the necessary protocols, checks and got ushered in; coincidentally I picked the same No I picked last week thursday. I noticed that The hall was filled that people also had to stand, then our name was called to confirm that we were around (as we had previously made payments & submitted all necessary documents last week) , after which we waited for the interview to start proper.
At exactly 8:45am my number was called at window 14, our finger prints were taken and oath administered. Thereafter, our interview went thus:
CO picks papers & circle address & says "Congratulations, pick up your visa at circled address in a week's time and make sure you pay USCIS money online b4 leaving for US, Enjoy your stay in USA".

Imagine, interview took less than 5mins and No questions on O' levels, marriage, job description & also pictures(family) were not checked etc.... God you are too much.
I prophesy into someone's life.... God that did my own, will surely do your's too.
congrate, you are welcome to U.S of A
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 11:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
ME; I did

congrate bro. u welcome to d dream land
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2013

Congratulation bro. Im very happy for you. The God that do your own will be mine too. Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 12:26am On Mar 12, 2013

Congtratz, to u & ur family.
I AM THAT ONE, IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME!!! AMEN

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akaniman: 12:36am On Mar 12, 2013
Gudmoni,to all my articulate and ever conciuos forumites.@nero xp and others dat knw,pls hw can sum one get to Gss visa collectn centre in lekki,frm obalende or cms?As regards USCIS FEE,are we to pay b4 travelling or not?Hw can sum one made d payment here in lagos.Plsssssss i want immediate and gud responces.God bless u all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:37am On Mar 12, 2013
ME; I did

Congratulation bro..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 1:16am On Mar 12, 2013
from obalande enter bus going to lekki ajah & drop at maruwa bus-stop. cross to the other side ask of the street, is not far.
akaniman: Gudmoni,to all my articulate and ever conciuos forumites.@nero xp and others dat knw,pls hw can sum one get to Gss visa collectn centre in lekki,frm obalende or cms?As regards USCIS FEE,are we to pay b4 travelling or not?Hw can sum one made d payment here in lagos.Plsssssss i want immediate and gud responces.God bless u all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 1:41am On Mar 12, 2013
tycoon77: AFRICA 43,400
Except: Egypt 23,500
Ethiopia 32,900
Nigeria 17000
But why are they dragging Visas for Naija nah?
Congrats Idriez and others.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 1:47am On Mar 12, 2013
@idriez; Congrats to you and your family!
@ojisalara; Congrats!
No wonder GOD says in the Holy Bible(Hosea 4:6) 'my people perish for lack of knowledge'. So many who are denied visa have no idea what d interview is like.
Thank You, O Lord for revealing this insightful forum to me. If nt for dis forum, d forms i sent to kcc would have been filled with lotta errors cos my so called dv consultant was feeding me with nonsense information.
Once again, thank You Lord!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 3:28am On Mar 12, 2013
@ idriez and ojisalara congrats.i did my medicals and police report yesterday...medicals @ childrens practice and police report @ alagbon very easy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 4:03am On Mar 12, 2013
The Will of God concerning me shall come to Pass.
I key into the testimony of those that have obtained their visa.
I shall obtain mine in Jesus name.
I will surelt testify here to the Glory of God.Amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:22am On Mar 12, 2013
@ojisalara:
A big congratulations to you. Welcome to USA.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:49am On Mar 12, 2013
tycoon77:

Bro is nt by that! It by the month u send ur form to kkc...
if its by month, I wuld hav been current since cos I sent my form to kcc on june.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:07am On Mar 12, 2013
chirpywest: Hello my people,
This is chirpywest reporting right inside the united airline boeing 777-200 @MMA,Lagos. Am heading to Los Angeles. I will talk to you guys later.
Wow!!! My bro u no com tell me again. Anyway, I wish you safe trip to los Angeles. May God grant you safe trip, in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 7:08am On Mar 12, 2013
Ezekiel 37.GOD bless u as u read.gudmoning houz,i pray for dose havin dere interview 2day dat GOD ALMIGHTY shal go wit dem nd dey wil succed IJN,also al of us dat we ar havin ours in dis month GOD ALMIGHTY shal go b4 us nd we wil succed IJN(amen)GLORY!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 7:10am On Mar 12, 2013
Its been a whole time full of activities in the haus....right from page 1 till date. Fight , arguments, moments to cheer and times of testimony.
I'm not current yet but i hope to be in the month of May as my case number is 179** but i must say you guys @evryone ,have been of tremendous help and I'm wishing everybody including myself success in ALL our endeavours. Good morning people.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:17am On Mar 12, 2013
nkkystel:
Congrats Junkerhill.
@NK, thank u so much.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:32am On Mar 12, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: Ezekiel 37.GOD bless u as u read.gudmoning houz,i pray for dose havin dere interview 2day dat GOD ALMIGHTY shal go wit dem nd dey wil succed IJN,also al of us dat we ar havin ours in dis month GOD ALMIGHTY shal go b4 us nd we wil succed IJN(amen)GLORY!!!
Hw fr bro. When is your interview? Wish you success brother. Will be praying for you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:35am On Mar 12, 2013
just god: Its been a whole time full of activities in the haus....right from page 1 till date. Fight , arguments, moments to cheer and times of testimony.
I'm not current yet but i hope to be in the month of May as my case number is 179** but i must say you guys @evryone ,have been of tremendous help and I'm wishing everybody including myself success in ALL our endeavours. Good morning people.
Welcome to this wonderful family. Where success is the bread and butter of the members of this family. You shall succeed like many others. Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:44am On Mar 12, 2013
@Sese4God, I appreciate your love for the members of this family. Despite what happened you still want us to excel. May God favour you and your family.
How are the twins, my regards to them.

@Idriez, once again, I thank God for your life. I thank Him for the successful interview. To him be all the praise.

@Ojisalara, I am happy for you and your family. The God who started this good work in your life will surely bring it to accomplishment. Just rejoice and be happy because the keeper of Isreal has turned a new in your file and He is writing wonderful things in it.

@Chirpywest my man, journey I pray for you and you family. We shall all meet to know ourselves one day. There, we shall be happy like one big family.

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.