Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,340 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (926792 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Emmancy: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2013
Please one house. is there hope for people that don't have relatives or friends in U.S to secure there visa. i mean will the CO grant them Visa??
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 10:31am On Mar 19, 2013
cenobs007:

I said it, dat your phone number was not going 2ru anymore means dis Tiger must be in the US.
C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S The Honorable Gentiger, on your safe arrival 2 America. I giv God all glory & adorations.
My Jan 8 interview which was rescheduled on March 5, has turned out a huge SUCCESS!!!
I shall meet with my host who lives in Bronx New York soon. I thank u so...so...much 4 your advice, love, concern, enlightenment, etc, u shall ever remain blessed...

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2013
odunmanuel: United people of Ibadan,i dey gbadun u al
lol,thank u.GLORY!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2013
idriez: My God has done it & I will forever glorify him..... House praise God & rejoice with me as my interview was successful despite all odds, expect my testimony soon...

Congrats! We thank GOD
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2013
Leripa:

@Godhelpmeooo:
I'm yet to have my interview and God willing, i'll be heading to Indiana.
you will succeed in JESUS name(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2013
ferdimako:

First time am hearing someone wants to head to Indiana.All the best.
am also going to indiana!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2013
jidex001: I guess today was a free visa day. The couples I borrowed money on my day of interveiw. The CO re sheduled the couples interveiw because. The husband pay his visa fee only and he didn't have enough to pay his wife own.. They had 630dollars and 25,000 with them but the cashier did not accept d combination. They went for their today and their were granted visa. God is Good

GOD is good!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2013
Chuck87:

GOD is good!

Do they accept ATM(PO) for payment?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2013
laura da brat: greetings guys.just had my interview today with my wife and i want everybody to help me thank God.
we went to the embassy at 7.00am.joint the gueue.
we saw so many pple there and was a little bit scared because we r young.paid the normal fees in local currency,did fingerprint and waited for our numb to pop up.
at abt 11.30am our number poped up and behold it was a white lady.i am sure she must be at her late 30s or so.then we started.
co:good morning
me:gud morning
co:i can c u r in e university,what yr?
me:final yr
co;how old r u;
me:bla bla:
co:what happened that u married so young?
me:i explained,
co;where do u live?
me:responded.showed her tenancy agreement
co:how do u sustain ur self.
me:showed her our letter from work and told her what we do.work part time
co:checked our marriage documents and proof of marriage.but she did not ask anything concerning the pics.
co:who is ur host;
me:my sis
co:since ur medical is not ready,come back on 20th with the medical result and she gave me a pink paper which says medicals report for both lacking.
guys that was it.for cameroonians pls if u ve ur interview next month,beta go n do ur medicals now n wait cos those docs r very unreliable.
Also,today at the embassy,the first three singles that where interviewed b4 us where given the pink slip because of lack of medicals so pls try n do ur medicals b4 time.Also there was this couples that looked at me as i removed my fat album from my bag n they were supprised n they said it was not needed n i told him that only if he knew what he was about to experience he will not say dt.
Thanks guys,without you guys,i wldnt ve gone this far concidering all the mistakes i made,thanks guys,no matter what u will be in my heart.gentiger,idriez,temmy,yempe guys owna toomuch.

Congrats! welcome to the US
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 11:11am On Mar 19, 2013
ojisalara: Good Evening every member in the house, I give thanks to almighty God and all the members of this house who have been of tremendous help to me, you guys are the bomb expecially to @gunners, @amcool who gave me a call after my interviews today, @gentiger @chirpywest who is current on this way to LA, @widelink and everyone
my interviews was schedule for 10 am today but I had to leave where I stayed around 5:30am and got to the embassy some minutes pass 6am, I bought a chair for 100 Naira and waited patiently for 9:30am when I joined the queue for 10am appointment, went inside the embassy , asked about how to make payment, took some time to do that but was finally called to make the payment after 30minutes then I proceeded to the front row so I can be able to listen to some of the interviews and it was interesting but the more I listen, the more my confidence grow that I'm certainly getting my VISA today.. there was only three windows open for immigrant today..window 13,14,15, I also noticed that window 14 was a calmness among them today, He even gave a guy a VISA with only two questions CO: are you Mr. bla Bla, the guy said yes, CO: asked him what course he did in the University Guy: electrical electronics at Nasarawa State polytechnic : CO; told the guy congrats and was like praying that I should be interview by him but on a second thought I was ready for anyone they bring and was praying inside me that the Lord should give me the CO that will grant me my VISA ..to cut the story .my interview goes this way
Me:Good Morning
Co:how are you doing
Me: I'm doing great and wonderful
CO: Are u Mr. bla Bla Bla
ME: Yes I am
CO: congrats for winning the Visa lottery
Me: Thanks
ME:took Finger prints
CO: do you swear to tell the truth during your interviews today
ME: absolutely I do
CO:told me to pick the phone so our conversation won't be public and was smiling
ME; I did
CO: I see you are from Enugu and was looking at my document
ME: Yes and I realize he was looking at my degree Cert
CO: what did you do after Service
ME: told him I was at home for some months before I got a job
CO: how long have you been working
ME:told him since December 2010
CO: I see you are an Engineer
ME: yes, I work with bla bla company at Port-harcourt
CO: your work in the platform?
ME:yes at the platform and on land rigs
CO: what you project topic
ME: PLC's
CO: said wow PLC's , you can do that
ME: said yes and continue to explain my project to him, what PLC was all about
Co: was busy typing and brought two white sheet, circle one one and told me to excuse him for a minute
Me: ok
Co: that the interviews was a success and ask me to pick up my VISA as from Monday in the circle address and told me I should read instructions on how to pay for Green Card before I travel to State

Note; they were denials today but I realized that most of them were not inform and some very annoying cases where someone can't express himself, couldn't even get one question the CO ask, kept on asking the CO, what did you say ..it was annoying because he blocked a space for some people

Congrats bro! welcome to the US!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2013
Leripa:

@Godhelpmeooo:
I'm yet to have my interview and God willing, i'll be heading to Indiana.

On this forum were God dwells, you will testify of God's Goodness in ur forth coming interview IJN

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 11:23am On Mar 19, 2013
Morning House:

My interview date is tomorrow by 7am, Need your prayers seriousy. Meanwhile i have the following with me, am i good to go?
1) 6 passports (2 x 2)
2) $400 (hope they will give me my change)
3) Medical (sealed envelope)
4) NPC Birth certificate
5) Police certificate & finger prints
6) NYSC Discharge certificate
7) HND Statement of result (No transcript)
cool OND Certificate
9) NECO Certificate (Do i get NECO sratch card)
10)International passport

Is there anything i am forgetting?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2013
simayanki4real: Morning House:

My interview date is tomorrow by 7am, Need your prayers seriousy. Meanwhile i have the following with me, am i good to go?
1) 6 passports (2 x 2)
4) NPC Birth certificate
cool OND Certificate

Your first school leaving cert.
Aside that, you are good to go.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2013
simayanki4real: Morning House:

1) 6 passports (2 x 2)
4) NPC Birth certificate
cool OND Certificate

what about ur secondary sch testimonial.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2013
junkerhill:

first leaving is primary sch cert... he does not need that. but he need the testimonial from secondary sch.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2013
loconzo00: Being to Eleke Crescent today with a family of five.
WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE !!!!!!
WHAT A WONDERFUL FORUM OF WONDERFUL NAIRALANDERS !!!!!

GREAT............. NAIRALAND FORUMITES !!!!!!!
GREEEEEE....AT NAIRALAND FORUMITES !!!!!!!!!
GREATEST OF THE GREATEST , OF THE GREATEST, OF THE GREATEST NAIRALNAD FORUMITTES
!!!!!!!

Congrats!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 11:37am On Mar 19, 2013
zionking28: Thank you all for ur prayers. I'll be here tomorrow with my testimony. VISA LOADING... VISA GRANTED...

GOD is faithful! Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 11:40am On Mar 19, 2013
afobat2000: HELLO HOUSE MY FAMILY VISA WAS APROVED JUST NOW HELP ME PRAISE LORD

Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 11:52am On Mar 19, 2013
jidex001:

what about ur secondary sch testimonial.
Tnx bro, am making arrangement for it to be sent to me today.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 11:55am On Mar 19, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
am also going to indiana!!!
I'm also heading to Indiana, Columbus to be specific, myself and Rood Boy with couples of others.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2013
doctorp76: please pray for me oh my interview is on next Tuesday!!!!

Success is your portion sir!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2013
junkerhill:

Tnx bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2013
sozen2010:

Do they accept ATM(PO) for payment?

i don't think so.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
ogba1: Sori fellow forumites for posting my interview experience late,it was due to circumstances beyond my control. Last week Monday ,me, my wife and son had our visas approved after a successful. Ours was like a chit -chat as it were. To God be the Glory.
We arrived the embassy at about 6am but had to hire chairs to wait for our interview slated for 10am. At the hour, we proceeded to the gate were security checks were effected. Once inside the hall, we paid the necessary fees and our documents checked and received. We sat down to wait for our number to be called. Behold at about 12.30pm our number beeped at Window 13 (handsome guy) who had earlier on denied 2 couples. We braced up and moved with confidence to Window 13 because greater is he who is in us that the one in the world.----- Am the principal applicant.
US----Goodmorning sir
CO---- Goodmorning and how are u today.
US----fine
CO----- Do we swear to speak the truth
US----- We do.
CO-----Sign this columns
US---- We signed
CO---- (To me) you must be a lawyer, saw that your documents are arrange orderly.
ME---- Yes am sir
CO---- Then you must be a good lawyer.
ME--- I appreciate ur compliment sir (smiles)
CO---- How long have been married
ME---- I answered
CO----- How did u meet ur wife
ME---- I answered
CO-----Why do you want to go to America
ME---- I answered
CO-----What is the relationship between you and your host
ME---- I answered
CO----- (Pointed to my son) Is that your son
ME----- I answered
CO-----(To wife) when did you marry
WIFE---- She answered
CO----- What do you do
WIFE--- She answered
CO-----(Giving back our original documents) Congratulations, I will give u the visas
US---- Thank sir (smiles all the way)
CO---- (Brought out 2 sheets"collection paper and paper for method to pay $165" and handed them over to me) when are travelling to the US
ME---- I answered and added "God Bless and forever bless America"
CO----- Thank you.
My observation from the above is that one should be confident and relax during the course of the interview. And above all be very very Prayerful and have faith that God is in control. Please forumites join me in thanking GOD for HIS mercies in our lives. I wish everybody a successful interview ahead. The GOD that did it for US will surely do it for you. Hope to see you all at the otherside----US-----OF-----AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Congrats! welcome to the US!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
ManTiger:
I'm also heading to Indiana, Columbus to be specific, myself and Rood Boy with couples of others.
so when are u leaving,I guess u are with ur visa already,as for me and my wife,we are heading to indianapolis,but we are waiting for the nxt bulletin,to be current IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2013
missannie: Hello House, my God is indeed gr8!!! I had my intervw today 15th of March'13 & ws over-successful. Special 10x to all those who HELPED me in answering 1 qustn 1 way or d othr, i pray dat God will bless u all mightily & a speial thnks 2 (Tycoon) u're d best.

I got 2 d embassy as early as 5:30am waited untill 7:00am. We entered d gate, go true all d security checks.(No b small tin o!)
Paid d visa Fee of $330.
Submmittd my documts & ws givn a Tag-No B-4¤4 waited "sotesote".
Around aftr 12:00 my No ws displyd in Window 13 (The Black America Lady a.k.a The God sent)

CO---- Goodmorning and how are u today.
ME----Good afternoon
CO----ooh! It's after,gud afteroon
CO----Can I take ur fingr print?
CO----Sure
CO----- Do we swear to speak the truth
ME----- Yes i do.
CO-----Sign this columns
ME---- I signed
CO----- Are u married?
ME----- No
CO----- Do u hv any kid?
ME----- No
CO-----Highest qualifitn
ME-----Diploma in ¤¤¤¤¤
CO----- Aftr secondry sch, wht hv u bin doing?
ME------Working in ¤¤¤¤
CO------Wht depmtmt?
ME------¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
CO------How much is ur sal?
ME----- N60,000 (Na lie oo!)
CO---- How long hv u bin wrkin' there?
ME----2005
CO----- Why did u choose 2 wrk there?
ME---- I had d opptunity & wnt 2 learn 4rm othr field.
CO-----Congr2ltns!!!
CO-----U'll nid 2 pickup ur VISA nextweek fridy on dis circled addrss.
CO-----U'll nid 2 pay $165 b4 u travel or when u get d US.
Baba God Thank u ooo! I'll 4evr praise ur name. Make una help me THANK GOD ooh!!!! -Dancing- Holy Azonto!!!

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
rood boy: @ my main man Mantiger: Good morning, how was ur 9ite? Pls where Did u reside?
My Roooood Boy, i stays in Oke-'Badan, Adeyemo street, very close to Oke'badan high school.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
Tank u God at last me nd my family approved window 14

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
My experience is coming shortly help me praise God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
Am dancing Azonto wit my family praise God infact i really tank God nd my friends here your contribution advice i pray may God bless u all infact i tank God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gnykelly(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
Chai see as success story they sweet man pikin belle. I KEY INTO THIS KIND OF BLESSINGS.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
mascotinme: To God be all glory and adoration. I and my
darling wife had a successful interview on
thursday. Thanks to all nairaland forumnites,
u guys are really doing a great job. We spent
like 45 minute on the interview but at last, our
visa was approved. Tank u Lord.

To GOD be the glory!

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.