Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (924661 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
junkerhill: you have nothing to be worried for. You are so good to go.
am a bit relived now
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 6:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
daddykelly: yea am relaxed now,my oga @ the top(God) has done it..i moved yesterday evening from okota to onikan in order not to miss the interview...i passed through hell because the guy i was directed to don't even have a wrapper not to talk of carpet or mattrass to sleep on,while i dey sleep 4 under air condition 4 my uncle house @ okota....i have to borrow wrapper from his neigbour because there is no way i can go back to okota @ that time,so i endured.
I woke up around 3:13am because i was nt comfortable,started browsing(if u check u'll see my post around 3:33am).
I arrived @ the embassy like 15 minutes to 5(i was the 1st person there),waited until 6:00am a police man came and scanned us.later we were told to line up(i was no3 in immigrant queue).submitted 2nl only and passed through security checks(very tight).
Paid my dv fee 330 dollars(i paid in dollars) @ window 22.
Later called to submit my documents @ window 17.
After 5 interviews i was called to window 14(a cute white guy),he dint even tell me i just put my hanh there take finger print,the interview went thus:
co:do u swear to say the truth and nothing bt d truth?.
Me:yes i do
co:are mr ......?
Me:yes i am
co:wat is ur highest qualification?
Me:waec
co:what year?
Me:...
Co:are u currently a student
me:yea
co:skul?
Me:....
Co:course?
Me:economics
co:level?
Co:list ur last semester courses
me:...
Co:is that ur skul i.d(cos i ws holding it)
me;yea
co:let me see(i gave him),oh u 'll graduate this summer?(him don cirle the address since)
co:congrats,pick ur documents in the circled address next wednesday,if u cant u can fill the back page 4 smone else 2 pick it on ur behalf(he gave me nd the g card payment stuff)
me:thanks u sir(i run comot b4 him go call me back).
Note:window 16 gave 1 ap to a guy and was drilling one gal wen i left b4 dem go tranfer her to me...lol
Congratulations Daddykelly! Go live your America dream!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
May 1 is almost here. E-familiy pls wish and pray for us to be favored by God. Thanks !!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
daddykelly: yea am relaxed now,my oga @ the top(God) has done it..i moved yesterday evening from okota to onikan in order not to miss the interview...i passed through hell because the guy i was directed to don't even have a wrapper not to talk of carpet or mattrass to sleep on,while i dey sleep 4 under air condition 4 my uncle house @ okota....i have to borrow wrapper from his neigbour because there is no way i can go back to okota @ that time,so i endured.
I woke up around 3:13am because i was nt comfortable,started browsing(if u check u'll see my post around 3:33am).
I arrived @ the embassy like 15 minutes to 5(i was the 1st person there),waited until 6:00am a police man came and scanned us.later we were told to line up(i was no3 in immigrant queue).submitted 2nl only and passed through security checks(very tight).
After 5 interviews i was called to window 14(a cute white guy),he dint even tell me i just put my hanh there take finger print,the interview went thus:
me;yea
co:let me see(i gave him),oh u 'll graduate this summer?(him don cirle the address since)
co:congrats,pick ur documents in the circled address next wednesday,if u cant u can fill the back page 4 smone else 2 pick it on ur behalf(he gave me nd the g card payment stuff)
Note:window 16 gave 1 ap to a guy and was drilling one gal wen i left b4 dem go tranfer her to me...lol

Congrats!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
#romantic#

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OLAA1: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
sozen2010:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!
Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
House pls help!!! Which airline is best 4 me I want to book my ticket & my destination is Houston Tx. Can som1 help me with d prices & flights available I'll appreciate any help. Thnks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
me;yea
Congratulation Baba Kelly. So you went for the interview alone without Mom Kelly and Bobo Kelly lol.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
packaging: May 1 is almost here. E-familiy pls wish and pray for us to be favored by God. Thanks !!!

We have tapped and keyed into the successes of these lucky folks on this forum. We shall be favoured by God's grace come May 1st.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
me;yea
Nwanne m daddykelly, obi bu m so so anuri na abali. Ka otuto diri afa nke chineke.
Congratulations bro. I'm happy for you and your family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
missannie: House pls help!!! Which airline is best 4 me I want to book my ticket & my destination is Houston Tx. Can som1 help me with d prices & flights available I'll appreciate any help. Thnks
My brother, it depends on where you are going in Texas and which airport u want to land. There are many airports in Texas and their flight tickets are not the same. You can call your host to help you with the name of the international airport close to Houston cos I dnt think it has an int'l airport.
Nevertheless, you can book a flight to
Dallas Forth-Worth airport at #177,00 with Emirate.
Dallas Love field at #350,000 united airlines

Confirm from your houston, go to Emirate office and book your flight, its cheaper there.
Mind you, I'm nt advertising for any Airline bt just answering your question like you said " WHICH AIRLINE IS BEST FOR ME?"
Emirate offers the cheapest cost more than most Airlines in Nigeria and below is their address.

Emirates Airlines Nigeria Office Address
Lagos Address: Churchgate Building, 4th Floor
Plot PC 30, Afribank Street
Victoria Island, Lagos - Nigeria
Telephone +234 1 271 7600
Fax +234 1 271 7699
Working hours Mon to Fri, 09:00 to 16:00
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
ManTiger:
@Roodboy: na God face we dey look o...
It is well.
. Yes my man no dulling. In dis family no slacking. Baba god is on the throne, he wil surely grant our visa.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 11:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
Heloo house, its in the media today that the federal govt had abolished neco exams meaning that from next year they will not be writing neco exams again. Now what will be the hope of soMe of us who are having the neco certificate? Will the embassies most especially the america embassy still value the neco certificates? I hope they will nt reject it at the embassy.pls house ur contribution is needed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ayobj: 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
junkerhill: My brother, it depends on where you are going in Texas and which airport u want to land. There are many airports in Texas and their flight tickets are not the same. You can call your host to help you with the name of the international airport close to Houston cos I dnt think it has an int'l airport.

Confirm from your houston, go to Emirate office and book your flight, its cheaper there.
Mind you, I'm nt advertising for any Airline bt just answering your question like you said " WHICH AIRLINE IS BEST FOR ME?"
Emirate offers the cheapest cost more than most Airlines in Nigeria and below is their address.

Fax +234 1 271 7699
Thank you.

you can go to murtala muhammed airport .they have an office there.you pay and you get your ticket
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OLAA1: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
genlion: Heloo house, its in the media today that the federal govt had abolished neco exams meaning that from next year they will not be writing neco exams again. Now what will be the hope of soMe of us who are having the neco certificate? Will the embassies most especially the america embassy still value the neco certificates? I hope they will nt reject it at the embassy.pls house ur contribution is needed

Neco certificate still valid
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 11:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hello E-Family a friend had his interview today with his family and their Visa was approved, though the wife is the Principal Applicant.
Wishing those awaiting interview same success story in JESUS Name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 12:14am On Apr 04, 2013
me;yea
Congrats to you Daddykelly!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by rcb34: 12:23am On Apr 04, 2013
@ Daddy kelly, congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:35am On Apr 04, 2013
while staying with a host please avoid:
being the first to on the TV
being the first to wake up and take a bath
going to the refrigerator to pick up drinks all the time
living the light on all the time
using the home phone all the time,or giving the number out to your friends
being the last person to wake up in the morning
cooking while they are at work
being lazy
sending western union to your immediate family
putting on the heat or ac without the host approval......if you dont want to be a "PREY"

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 04, 2013
Congratulations daddykelly and also congrats in advance to people having dere interviews tomorrow.... Please who has paid the GC $165 from a nigerian account cos I plan on paying it soon before I travel bt I'm still kinda confused...expecting contributions..God bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 04, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
being lazy
putting on the heat or ac without the host approval......if you dont want to be a "PREY"

wetin man go do....oga...#anyway sinking this into my brain#
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 1:09am On Apr 04, 2013
@ daddykelly,am so much happy for u nd i wana say a big congratulation to u,may GOD lead ur way,Amen...@ tosmy nd odas whose interview is tomorow,u all shal succeed 2morow in JESUS name,Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 1:49am On Apr 04, 2013
me;yea
congrats Bro, u are welcome to singles forum in U S of A
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 2:00am On Apr 04, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
being lazy

Otalenu.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missbelle: 2:16am On Apr 04, 2013
hello guys,
pls my question is if u are in ur final yr in sch, do i nid to get a letter from my university for my interview. also for this affidavit of support do i nid to prove my parents can sponsor the trip or i can go without their bank statement. thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 2:18am On Apr 04, 2013
OLA A:

Neco certificate still valid

Very correct.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 2:21am On Apr 04, 2013
missbelle: hello guys,
pls my question is if u are in ur final yr in sch, do i nid to get a letter from my university for my interview. also for this affidavit of support do i nid to prove my parents can sponsor the trip or i can go without their bank statement. thanks

You don't need affidavit of support because it is not part of requirment for nigerians.

2. You are ok with your letter of admission plus your I'd card. During my own I was not asked any thing to my sch. I am also a final year student as well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 2:54am On Apr 04, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
being lazy

noted
thanks Ade

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missbelle: 4:35am On Apr 04, 2013
thank u so much
jidex001:

You don't need affidavit of support because it is not part of requirment for nigerians.

2. You are ok with your letter of admission plus your I'd card. During my own I was not asked any thing to my sch. I am also a final year student as well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 4:45am On Apr 04, 2013
[quote author=adesojiaderemi@]while staying with a host please avoid:
being lazy

Gbam!!!!!!!!!note.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:51am On Apr 04, 2013
junkerhill: My brother, it depends on where you are going in Texas and which airport u want to land. There are many airports in Texas and their flight tickets are not the same. You can call your host to help you with the name of the international airport close to Houston cos I dnt think it has an int'l airport.

Fax +234 1 271 7699
Thank you.
Emirates goes to Dallas while Qatar goes to houston.No other destination in texas.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 6:14am On Apr 04, 2013
jidex001:

Very correct.
. Wat ur source. Is it in d media pls send d link and let read it

(1) (2) (3) ... (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.