Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925179 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Abimbola80: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
Whaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, God is awesome. Successful and stress-free interview at around 12:35 today.I cant stop dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! update later
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
rood boy:

My man preparation is movin well...I'm jst awaitin 2Nl to land nd fire the wrk straight....
@rood boy what do u think of d upcoming visa bulletin??waiting Is killing oooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
@rood boy what do u think of d upcoming visa bulletin??waiting Is killing oooo

When na next week.......me wey dey wait till January faa?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by spectacular007: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hi..E..family, ve bin viewn dis forum 4 sm tym nw, nd rily am impressed..I jst join d forum nw,nd am haapy I did..am nt a 2013 winner, bt am sure am a 2014 winner..congrats 2 dose dat jst got deir visas approved, safe trip 2 dose hu wil b boucing out soon..

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by spectacular007: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
odunmanuel: U wil b favoured IJN
amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
doctorp76:
another success story to Glory be to God Almighty he is worthy of our praise! wishing rest of the house success in their interviews too!!!!!!!!
... IJN, AMEN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
g-busta:
hello house. this is for those that has gone for their interview especially those that had a 7am appointment, my interview is fast approaching plz i would like to know the appropriate tym to get to the embassy for a 7am appointment..
As soon as possible,preferably 5:00am or 5:30am. Gud luck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
i do appreciate all ur well wishes...tnk u @abimbola80 congrats n welcom to d club.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by iScamfieil: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
ferdimako:

N350K and no medicals? Police report faa? Agent is milking someone here.Help! Call KCC to know your Interview or when to expect it.They're on 1700 already which is May. Any May person without 2NL?

Yea we are still expecting 2NL. Do U̶̲̥̅̊ have any new info abt that? Pls drop. Thankz
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Abimbola80: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hallo my people, I got to the embassy around 8:25am with my family. I was called to the queue around 9:15, did all document verification and straight to the other building. On getting there, I paid $1,320 for 4pple at window 22 and submit all my original docs and photocopy for window 19 with Int passport. I was in the front row looking at the 3cos. It was only the CO in window 14 (Young boy) that was nice, d CO in window 13 is too harsh and heartless, just they ask unnecessary question. Cos I was tired and hungry, I prayed for God's favour to have a stress-free experience. To be candid, favour beckon at exactly 12:32, the guy at window 14 called me and my family. This is my experience:
CO: Are you....
Me: Yes
Co: do you swear to say d truth?
me: yes. Then sign the form
Co: what is your highest qualification
me: MBA
co: what is your project topic?
me: Comparative adv in small and medium scale coy in lagos....
co:What is your first degree course?
me: AAAAAAAA
Co: which state do u serve, year and your PPA?
me: Sokoto
Co: bring out white paper and circle the address
In less than 4minutes, this wonderful guy gave me d visa without stress.
I want to show him my documents, but he said i shld keep them.

To be candid, it was God. I had an interesting and wonderful experience. Thanks for your
supports and prayers. This house is too wonderful, let's keep the flag flying.
For those awaiting interview or 2NL or may1 result, I wish you all the best. God is more than enough

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
Yusmash00: Is he married?
Just joking. Daddykelly,is d one in best position 2 answa ur question,bt u must av red frm d post where he was welcomed 2 d group of d singles in d US of A. Na joke i dey joke ho!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
simayanki4real:

Correction: $165 to be paid before you depart from the country!

I am very bothered about how people open up themselves to be dupped but so much to a detrimental point. Single applicants can spend N300,000.00 conviniently without health issues (including flight tickets), so those using AGENTS to play the EDV lottery should be fore-warned.

AGENTS do not make you win, they only snap you photographs & help fill in your data page.... Why pay them as if they did the winning for you All you need is your confirmation number to know if you win, & if you do there is a link that directs you to all you on all the information needed!

BE WARNED!!!
Gud talk!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
odunmanuel: Na wa ho! Gentiger, already advised him,i also did bt mayb he wnt dem 2 join him later or nt yet ready. Mummykelly is awaiting him d US of A
He is still very single. No mummykelly or bobokelly yet dat i know of except if him do am 4 my back. Lol
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
Abimbola80: Whaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, God is awesome. Successful and stress-free interview at around 12:35 today.I cant stop dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! update later
Keep on dancing while dancing wit u. Am happy 4 u. Cnt wait 2 read d succes story
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
Abimbola80: Whaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, God is awesome. Successful and stress-free interview at around 12:35 today.I cant stop dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! update later
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
@ abimbola.....congratz
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
ferdimako:

When na next week.......me wey dey wait till January faa?
... Amen 2 ur blv IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
spectacular007: Hi..E..family, ve bin viewn dis forum 4 sm tym nw, nd rily am impressed..I jst join d forum nw,nd am haapy I did..am nt a 2013 winner, bt am sure am a 2014 winner..congrats 2 dose dat jst got deir visas approved, safe trip 2 dose hu wil b boucing out soon..
U're welcome onboard. I say a big AMEN 2 ur blv dat u wil b selecte among d DV-2014 winners IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
spectacular007: Hi..E..family, ve bin viewn dis forum 4 sm tym nw, nd rily am impressed..I jst join d forum nw,nd am haapy I did..am nt a 2013 winner, bt am sure am a 2014 winner..congrats 2 dose dat jst got deir visas approved, safe trip 2 dose hu wil b boucing out soon..
U're welcome onboard. I say a big AMEN 2 ur blv dat u wil b selected among d DV-2014 winners IJN

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
Abimbola80: Hallo my people, I got to the embassy around 8:25am with my family. I was called to the queue around 9:15, did all document verification and straight to the other building. On getting there, I paid $1,320 for 4pple at window 22 and submit all my original docs and photocopy for window 19 with Int passport. I was in the front row looking at the 3cos. It was only the CO in window 14 (Young boy) that was nice, d CO in window 13 is too harsh and heartless, just they ask unnecessary question. Cos I was tired and hungry, I prayed for God's favour to have a stress-free experience. To be candid, favour beckon at exactly 12:32, the guy at window 14 called me and my family. This is my experience:

To be candid, it was God. I had an interesting and wonderful experience. Thanks for your
For those awaiting interview or 2NL or may1 result, I wish you all the best. God is more than enough

Congratulation to you and your family!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
Abimbola80: Hallo my people, I got to the embassy around 8:25am with my family. I was called to the queue around 9:15, did all document verification and straight to the other building. On getting there, I paid $1,320 for 4pple at window 22 and submit all my original docs and photocopy for window 19 with Int passport. I was in the front row looking at the 3cos. It was only the CO in window 14 (Young boy) that was nice, d CO in window 13 is too harsh and heartless, just they ask unnecessary question. Cos I was tired and hungry, I prayed for God's favour to have a stress-free experience. To be candid, favour beckon at exactly 12:32, the guy at window 14 called me and my family. This is my experience:

Gud 2 hear dis 4rm u. Am also happy wt d type of intavew u had despite d error & curiousity. I told u there wont b problem 4 u & ur family. Dis is specialy a plus 4 m too. CONGRATULATIONS!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2013

. Congrats bros
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
auschris: He is still very single. No mummykelly or bobokelly yet dat i know of except if him do am 4 my back. Lol
U wil also be there 2 rejoice wt him in d US of A, because d mummykelly is awaiting him & u ova there. Wen is ur own intavew? Al d best
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OLAA1: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2013

Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
@ chykezworld,dis is the LORD'S doing nd may HIS name alone be glorified,Amen.jst wana say congratulations nd welcome to American, come nd join us here in America nd enjoy grin...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
@ Abimbola,may GOD lead ur way nd grant u nd ur family a beta life here in America in JESUS name,Amen.* big congratulation to u bro,enjoy in de LORD grin...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2013

congrats to u n ur family sir. u are welcome to U S of AAAAAAA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
junkerhill: I welcome you to this wonderful family where favour, joy and blessing are our daily bread.
Brother, its unfortunate that you have fallen into the hand of the agent, but I'm happy to tell you that its not late because the worst has not happened. There are things you need to do to prevent future occurrence.
Firstly, for the notification letter you were asking of. Kcc doesn't send notifications to phones or email rather you MIGHT be ask via your email to use your confirmation number to access your second Notification Letter (2NL) on this site; https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/
Since you are current for the month of May, expect your 2NL from 11th to 17th of this month.
Secondly, make sure you have a copy of your confirmation number, because without it, you can't access your 2NL. If the confirmation number is with the agent, it means he is likely to demand for more money from you before giving you the confirmation number or 2NL. But if you have a copy of it, you can easily print it out by yourself.
Thirdly, after your interview, make sure he has no access to any of your documents (the sealed envelope) because once it happens, you must pay before its given back to you.
Fourthly, Affidavit of Support is not needed for your interview. Just go with your academic credentials and I bet you, the visa is yours.
Your so called agent might even be a member of this forum but don't worry, once every of your document is with you, it means you have no business with him anymore. And don't forget to inform the HOUSE of your dealings with him so that they will help you the best way they could because you are now a member of this family.
Lastly, I will advice you to go through this thread from page 100 to date, it will open your eyes to many things you don't know.
May LOVE LEAD.
thanks every! 4 ur concern, i hate 9ja 10k u very much...i will post the breakdown of what d agents r requesting..d total sum is going to 800k without visa fee and ticket...pls help me out oo..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
Husmern:
thanks every! 4 ur concern, i hate 9ja 10k u very much...i will post the breakdown of what d agents r requesting..d total sum is going to 800k without visa fee and ticket...pls help me out oo..
. Hello pls try to get the confirmation number,becos is Ď most impt oF wat u need,with Ď confirmation number u don't need the agent again.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
tolubillion: . Hello pls try to get the confirmation number,becos is Ď most impt oF wat u need,with Ď confirmation number u don't need the agent again.
they didn't release d confimation no, even when i wanted to check my status they wrote it on d site themseves i was only seeing d case no i cud not cram all d no and i didnt want 2 take it up with them because i heard they might av changed some of my informatn without notify me. thev av even changed d address i used to apply then to thier own addrress
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
Husmern:
they didn't release d confimation no, even when i wanted to check my status they wrote it on d site themseves i was only seeing d case no i cud not cram all d no and i didnt want 2 take it up with them because i heard they might av changed some of my informatn without notify me. thev av even changed d address i used to apply then to thier own addrress
they can change nothing......a whole lot of 800k plz @ all plz help this guy out
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
Husmern:
av u sent ur formz to kcc...

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.