Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (924671 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
confirmed maga
u av been duped
i av my case no and i av checked it already....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
Husmern:
plz go back and read my last post again.......the agent his living u to ur own fate after d said agent has gotten his full share
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
packaging: May 1 is almost here. E-familiy pls wish and pray for us to be favored by God. Thanks !!!
U wil b favoured IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
@ all plz advice hussem.....he need ur help and strict contributinz @ dis stage...coz he cant afford to lose out becoz of his on awarenezz
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
Please who has paid the $165 green card processing fee rite here in naija
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
Husmern:
when did u send ur form to kcc
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
chykezworld: ....i am happy to write my success story here n i give all d glory to God.
My interview ws a classic 5sec type...i ws interview by CO13...n ofcuz it was all guys affair,i mean d CO....i got der around 5.30am...did d security checks,payed in dollars n tendered my credentials,den after awhile d widow 13 strtd first,den d odas...i was called by 13
co...gudmorn
me..i was smiling n greeted him warmly,den he was smiling.
Co...wat r u doing nw?
Me...i wrk wt a pherm. Company.
Co...as in drugs company?
Me...yes
co...who do u hv in US?
Me..family friend
co...r u married,any children
me...no
co...nxt wk go n pick ur visa
me..tnx
na so d Mata tak b...may God b praised.
congrats bro. I'm haapy for u. Ur intreview is outstanding. May the name of our God be praised. Chineke nara ekene.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
Yusmash00: Congratulation Baba Kelly. So you went for the interview alone without Mom Kelly and Bobo Kelly lol.
Na wa ho! Gentiger, already advised him,i also did bt mayb he wnt dem 2 join him later or nt yet ready. Mummykelly is awaiting him d US of A
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
chykezworld: ....i am happy to write my success story here n i give all d glory to God.
My interview ws a classic 5sec type...i ws interview by CO13...n ofcuz it was all guys affair,i mean d CO....i got der around 5.30am...did d security checks,payed in dollars n tendered my credentials,den after awhile d widow 13 strtd first,den d odas...i was called by 13
co...gudmorn
Co...wat r u doing nw?
Me...yes
co...who do u hv in US?
Me..family friend
me...no
me..tnx
Just a chit chat. Congratulation bro..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
odunmanuel: Na wa ho! Gentiger, already advised him,i also did bt mayb he wnt dem 2 join him later or nt yet ready. Mummykelly is awaiting him d US of A
Is he married?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
Husmern: hello my dear nairalander, i'm 1 of d lucky winner of dv 2013 and my case no is 15*** according to d agent dt played it for me which will b current in may. pls, when should i b expecting notificatn on phone concerning my interview? how much alltogeda will i pay at embassy? my agent is demanding 72k for affidavit of support, pls do u knw about dt? becos we jst did e-passport dis week. how much is d price of d ticket now? i hav spent almost 350k now and we r yet to do medical atall, how long will it takes to complete dis medical stuff? please ur answer will help me alot. Thanks.

You are're welcome 2 the board man...I will advice you go back nd read frm page one till date ok...so dat you can gain all ur ans frm dere...stay bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
kdgom66:

We have tapped and keyed into the successes of these lucky folks on this forum. We shall be favoured by God's grace come May 1st.
Amen. I alway join u in prayers.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
ManTiger:
IB is cool, just tired of my present job thAT is not paying well,.
I'll jet out as soon as i collect my visa.
How preparation for your side?

My man preparation is movin well...I'm jst awaitin 2Nl to land nd fire the wrk straight....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
Husmern:

If you have your case number and you are able to check it yourself, you don't need the agent again...Just go through the trends here and you will surely get all you need to succeed for your interviews..

Cheers

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
@Chykezworld:
Congratulations and welcome to USA.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
nkkystel: Hello E-Family a friend had his interview today with his family and their Visa was approved, though the wife is the Principal Applicant.
Wishing those awaiting interview same success story in JESUS Name.
Pls kindly extend my congratulations 2 dem
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
co...gudmorn
Co...wat r u doing nw?
Me...yes
co...who do u hv in US?
Me..family friend
me...no
me..tnx

Congratulations bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by michaeladesiyan: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
@temmytammy how is usa.pls gist us as usual.left here4sum time but im back nw. I really congratulate those that have won and those that are going for interview i wish u all success. For may 1st most people on this board will win, im sure. Goodluck to u all.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
while staying with a host please avoid:
being the first to on the TV
being the first to wake up and take a bath
going to the refrigerator to pick up drinks all the time
living the light on all the time
using the home phone all the time,or giving the number out to your friends
being the last person to wake up in the morning
cooking while they are at work
being lazy
sending western union to your immediate family
putting on the heat or ac without the host approval......if you dont want to be a "PREY"

A phrase is enough 4 d wise. Our next award is ur reward in dis forum. My regards 2 ur family. Thank u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
I Hate 9ja:

u av been duped
no need of affidavit of support,if u're from 9ja...u xpenses goes thus
passport 18k
medicals 30-35k
police report 5k
visa fee $330/N55000
$165 for green card processing when u get to usa...with wat u av spent already...u wld done d whole processing and still av a minimum change of N50k after buying ur ticket...if ur enemy is been denied @ d embassy after the cas u said u av spent....tell me....wat av u gained.....dont allow him him to co join anoda person wit u...if u applied single

Correction: $165 to be paid before you depart from the country!

I am very bothered about how people open up themselves to be dupped but so much to a detrimental point. Single applicants can spend N300,000.00 conviniently without health issues (including flight tickets), so those using AGENTS to play the EDV lottery should be fore-warned.

AGENTS do not make you win, they only snap you photographs & help fill in your data page.... Why pay them as if they did the winning for you All you need is your confirmation number to know if you win, & if you do there is a link that directs you to all you on all the information needed!

BE WARNED!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2013
Husmern: hello my dear nairalander, i'm 1 of d lucky winner of dv 2013 and my case no is 15*** according to d agent dt played it for me which will b current in may. pls, when should i b expecting notificatn on phone concerning my interview? how much alltogeda will i pay at embassy? my agent is demanding 72k for affidavit of support, pls do u knw about dt? becos we jst did e-passport dis week. how much is d price of d ticket now? i hav spent almost 350k now and we r yet to do medical atall, how long will it takes to complete dis medical stuff? please ur answer will help me alot. Thanks.

N350K and no medicals? Police report faa? Agent is milking someone here.Help! Call KCC to know your Interview or when to expect it.They're on 1700 already which is May. Any May person without 2NL?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
I welcome you to this wonderful family where favour, joy and blessing are our daily bread.
Brother, its unfortunate that you have fallen into the hand of the agent, but I'm happy to tell you that its not late because the worst has not happened. There are things you need to do to prevent future occurrence.
Firstly, for the notification letter you were asking of. Kcc doesn't send notifications to phones or email rather you MIGHT be ask via your email to use your confirmation number to access your second Notification Letter (2NL) on this site; https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/
Since you are current for the month of May, expect your 2NL from 11th to 17th of this month.
Secondly, make sure you have a copy of your confirmation number, because without it, you can't access your 2NL. If the confirmation number is with the agent, it means he is likely to demand for more money from you before giving you the confirmation number or 2NL. But if you have a copy of it, you can easily print it out by yourself.
Thirdly, after your interview, make sure he has no access to any of your documents (the sealed envelope) because once it happens, you must pay before its given back to you.
Fourthly, Affidavit of Support is not needed for your interview. Just go with your academic credentials and I bet you, the visa is yours.
Your so called agent might even be a member of this forum but don't worry, once every of your document is with you, it means you have no business with him anymore. And don't forget to inform the HOUSE of your dealings with him so that they will help you the best way they could because you are now a member of this family.
Lastly, I will advice you to go through this thread from page 100 to date, it will open your eyes to many things you don't know.
May LOVE LEAD.

5 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
Yusmash00: Otalenu.
Otalenu yeriyeri? Yes,but "Only d wise dat can dance 2 d melody of life"
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
Yusmash00: Otalenu.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
ferdimako:

N350K and no medicals? Police report faa? Agent is milking someone here.Help! Call KCC to know your Interview or when to expect it.They're on 1700 already which is May. Any May person without 2NL?
. Yea i never see my 2NL submitted in june,well dat guy shld take time to read wat is pasted on dis forum frm page 1,he will surely grab it.350K na money dis guy why now without medical.well god will help u out
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
ojisalara: HBD! to @Imcool, wishing you all the best of life and to those going for there interviews today, tomorrow and coming week...all the best of luck to you all
I'mcool, HBD 2 u

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
doctorp76:
better still they should submit it at the GSS at lekki since thats where everyone is collecting their visa and the brown envelop...
Thank you doctorp76, I have advised them and they said they will do that
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
junkerhill: my congratulations to your sister and the husband.
To correct something, Gentiger's visa was not delayed, rather he relied on the visa tracking without knowing his visa was ready for pickup, that's why he advised people nt to track their visas bt to go there and pick it after 5working days.
As for where to submit the visas to, they can submit at lekki since that where most of the family members have been picking theirs.
My congratulations to them once again.
thank u 4 d advice
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
co...gudmorn
Co...wat r u doing nw?
Me...yes
co...who do u hv in US?
Me..family friend
me...no
me..tnx
Just immagine? Pre or d real intavew? Anyhow,am happy 4 u. CONGRATULATIONS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
I Hate 9ja: NL is d best place to be........success all the way.....
Yes ooooo!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
congratulations Chykezworld
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2013
tovalli: Please who has paid the $165 green card processing fee rite here in naija??

(1) (2) (3) ... (636) (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.