Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923525 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
@all,

I believed that everybody on this thread are above 20years in age. If so, why cant we resolve a simple issue maturely. Why do you need to insult one another on a forum that is meant to educate all of us?

I believed most of us work in the corporate world or intend to work there. If that is so, is this the way we will resolve issues by exchanging insults? Even if you work in the business world or you are self employed, is this the way you will resolve issues with your customers?

Please, let demonstrate a civil etiquette towards one another. We don't need to insult one another to drive home our point.

Also, remember, with each comment, we are leaving a digital signature which might be use for or against us in future. Let respect one another please............
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
True true....i take style enjoy 2day ooooooooooooooooooo......cuz e don tey wey d heavy weights graced dis page...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ola4yinka(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
@Gentiger pls relax, ur comments spits arrogance that's not how to learn...
@Temmytanny be more mature by keeping mute, doesn't make u weak..
@Adesojiaderemi keep it up but make sure u guys don't derail this thread...
Gone back to been a reading member...lol!
Peace...
Dv2014 here I come in Jesus Name, Amen!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ola4yinka(m): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
@Gentiger pls relax, ur comments spits arrogance that's not how to learn...
Peace...
Dv2014 here I come in Jesus Name,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
ola4yinka: @Gentiger pls relax, ur comments spits arrogance that's not how to learn...
Peace...

Voice of Jacob, hand of Esau. Thanks.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by agbaawo: 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
Pls my people on my form I use chicago address as final destination address in usa and now I want to go texas hope there is no problem and can I use texas as my POE?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
@ all
Nobody is an island of knowlege.....we all make mistake once in a while,even if its often there's nothing bad it shows we're human and we're not perfect...when we do maturity demands that we accept correction and move on....lifes too short to be exchanging words on here..let's focus on helping people who are in need of help..God bless errbody.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
agbaawo: Pls my people on my form I use chicago address as final destination address in usa and now I want to go texas hope there is no problem and can I use texas as my POE?

my brother you fit use any where as your POE as far as it is UNITED STATE.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ola4yinka(m): 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gentiger:

Voice of Jacob, hand of Esau. Thanks.....
You are Welcome...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gentiger:

I am here to compliment you not to run you down. I take no pleasure in retrospecting into negativity. Please let's compliment and appreciate each other. No one is LORD here.
pls Gentiger and temmy,ds no tym to aportion blames or counting on wrong posts and all dat,we jst hav to forge ahead.....let's set a pace and keep to t.Like we hav for ds few moment deviated frm our reasons for being part of ds forum,pls and pls and pls,do us ds favour by complimenting each oda and shw som sign of dignitis.Remember more peep r yet to be part of ds forum come May 1st.....God bless y'all.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 1:23am On Apr 10, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

as far as nobody is selling crabs there will be peace, but if anyone wants to come here and do "let my will be done" there will always be heat.
hmmmmmm,na wah ooo,u guys are fighting since yesterday coz of some1's wife given birth in the state,you forget that some of us are not even interested in all this stories,coz I don't kwn how u want some1 preparing for interview or waiting to be current ave interest in all these Bla bla, by the way where Is the man that asked question about his wife given birth at the state to come and put a solution to the question he asked that cused all these trouble ,pls let's forget this issue,and move on Temmy is a very good friend of my so also Gentiger. I beg both of yóu to rest this case,and see how the rest of us will get our visa and join u in the state@ Adesoji,I beg u in God's name to rest this case for now and let move on,@spoonder sowie if u are been insulted in anyway,it well and we pray tomorrow visa bulletin shall favour us
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Isjaymoh(m): 1:26am On Apr 10, 2013
Hi Nairalanders, am among those that registered for 2013 dv lottery, and i can't check my result, how am I gonna check it and are they gonna select more winners for 2013 dv lottery, i want to know my faith, maybe to wait for another result or registered for 2014
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:08am On Apr 10, 2013
@All.... Sorry for the rude interruption. I will continue tomorrow with the many revelations I promise to make to properly guide those wanting to establish in the States. There's life out here but you need the correct information to navigate through the waters. With the right knowledge, you will settle down as fast as I did. I got my SSN in 4 days, GC in 16 days, two jobs in 12 days and now my license to drive in about 30 days of arrival. I have mixed up so fast with individuals who are super successful at what they do, visited agencies of government to know how businesses and schooling is done and spoken with the ordinary man on the street to get the perception of the people about America. Keep checking in, you won't be disappointed. Gentiger signing off to work.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 2:26am On Apr 10, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,today nawa oooo.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by spectacular007: 4:28am On Apr 10, 2013
...Pls house, stop dis whole fight..its nt worth it, we re dealn wif matured minds here, wat re we goin 2 gain if we all start fightn? Sm mnths ago, almost evryone was vry happy..wif deir successful interview, nd it was wif d help of God nd dis house dat pple croosed ova, my candid advice 2 d man in question is dat, ur wife shud save herslf d stress od delivering der, bkos its gonna b a whole lot stress adaptn 2 deir weda, wif her condition, nd as a first tymer too,let d man go,mk provisions, b4 its 2 mnths, he shud ve gottn a place of his..den both baby nd mother can join..shikena...pls let's stp dis fight
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:34am On Apr 10, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
hmmmmmm,na wah ooo,u guys are fighting since yesterday coz of some1's wife given birth in the state,you forget that some of us are not even interested in all this stories,coz I don't kwn how u want some1 preparing for interview or waiting to be current ave interest in all these Bla bla, by the way where Is the man that asked question about his wife given birth at the state to come and put a solution to the question he asked that cused all these trouble ,pls let's forget this issue,and move on Temmy is a very good friend of my so also Gentiger. I beg both of yóu to rest this case,and see how the rest of us will get our visa and join u in the state@ Adesoji,I beg u in God's name to rest this case for now and let move on,@spoonder sowie if u are been insulted in anyway,it well and we pray tomorrow visa bulletin shall favour us
I do not mind any barking but when he called me Mrs. gentiger he went over board. I am married and am not used to correcting people by abusing them first. Never, will i try tooth and nail to smear mad on someone,s face, it is not my character. I have a 24hrs internet service and a 13" laptop that i use to check information thank God got google and yahoo i dont rely or close the deal on the forum. For christ sake everyone try to do your part for God gave you eyes to see. Thank you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 4:59am On Apr 10, 2013
spectacular007: ...Pls house, stop dis whole fight..its nt worth it, we re dealn wif matured minds here, wat re we goin 2 gain if we all start fightn? Sm mnths ago, almost evryone was vry happy..wif deir successful interview, nd it was wif d help of God nd dis house dat pple croosed ova, my candid advice 2 d man in question is dat, ur wife shud save herslf d stress od delivering der, bkos its gonna b a whole lot stress adaptn 2 deir weda, wif her condition, nd as a first tymer too,let d man go,mk provi Obsions, b4 its 2 mnths, he shud ve gottn a place of his..den both baby nd mother can join..shikna...pls let's stp dis fight
Objection my Lord. My advice for the couple is that they should come over and deliver the child here in US. Putting the cost implication aside, my own concern is about the child becoming full citizen if he or she is born here (not diluted citizen like us) . He can vote in the future and also be voted for. Nobody can tell if that is the future Obama.( I was only passing by and i say make I also contribute to the program)

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:28am On Apr 10, 2013
ola4yinka: @Gentiger pls relax, ur comments spits arrogance that's not how to learn...
Peace...
do you know what maturity means?I should keep quite and allow him misinform the house?What did i say that sounds immature? did you read my comments at all? You really amazes and i wont hit you back cos am just meeting you for the first time.please,dont try me next time ,na beg i beg you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:33am On Apr 10, 2013
edimop: pls Gentiger and temmy,ds no tym to aportion blames or counting on wrong posts and all dat,we jst hav to forge ahead.....let's set a pace and keep to t.Like we hav for ds few moment deviated frm our reasons for being part of ds forum,pls and pls and pls,do us ds favour by complimenting each oda and shw som sign of dignitis.Remember more peep r yet to be part of ds forum come May 1st.....God bless y'all.....
sincerely,i neva discredit his post i only try to correct him and no malicious comment in my correction.We should learn not to add pressure to the ones already under pressure.Misinformation isnt gud and i would advice the whole house to seek more infos out this forum before concluding.I appreciate your humble comments sir(or ma?)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:35am On Apr 10, 2013
femsoj: Objection my Lord. My advice for the couple is that they should come over and deliver the child here in US. Putting the cost implication aside, my own concern is about the child becoming full citizen if he or she is born here (not diluted citizen like us) . He can vote in the future and also be voted for. Nobody can tell if that is the future Obama.( I was only passing by and i say make I also contribute to the program)
If you born in US,your child don become Obama be dat.Citizenship all the way grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 6:46am On Apr 10, 2013
Its well oooooo.
Anyway, house pls can anyone give me an easy direction as to how I can pick up my Visa at GSS document collection centre Lekki pls? Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 7:01am On Apr 10, 2013
ferdimako:

September is still far? Why not today? Next time, read all the conditions on anything.Oyibo sabi put plenty of clauses.See as u dey run that guy down...Sey u don enter...1million in a month abi? How many Americans get their own houses?..skilled Americans oh? Let alone we wey be NECO-no-gree-make-we-pass am?

very funny grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by michaeladesiyan: 7:28am On Apr 10, 2013
Gentiger: You can see now that the house is suddenly full of all the opposition figures. I enjoy the attention you guys are giving me. Bring it on baby.
you guyz are still behaving unmatured. I wont mention name. We knw who is sincere and who is nt. U ve been arguing since last year or so. Wetin! This is not an argument or self publicity forum. I was checking sum ppls social networking pix and i saw that u guys are nt small boys. Pls there is diference between theory and practical. Sum of u guys are talking based on theOry while sum are talking based on practical ie what aplies out there.abeg stop seeking for unrelevant relevance. GROW UP.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 7:57am On Apr 10, 2013
Petsal: Its well oooooo.
Anyway, house pls can anyone give me an easy direction as to how I can pick up my Visa at GSS document collection centre Lekki pls? Thanks
enter a bus going to Ajah then drop at maruwa bu stop then cross to outside then enter the estate gate then the second building show them the A4 paper given to u by the embassy, but before going please do photocopy of your ID card or any Identity card along with you!! because u will be asked to drop the photocopy

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by winbyforce: 8:20am On Apr 10, 2013
Saw a postal ad:"I be lawyer,trouble na my work".U guys are trying to 'correct' someone that practically sleeps with trouble and u expect to 'win'? grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 8:30am On Apr 10, 2013
doctorp76:
enter a bus going to Ajah then drop at maruwa bu stop then cross to outside then enter the estate gate then the second building show them the A4 paper given to u by the embassy, but before going please do photocopy of your ID card or any Identity card along with you!! because u will be asked to drop the photocopy

From where can I get Ajah from? Can I get one from either CMS or Obalende? Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 8:43am On Apr 10, 2013
Petsal:

From where can I get Ajah from? Can I get one from either CMS or Obalende? Thanks
yep u can get it from cms or obalande.. just ask people around the area where to board the bus..

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 9:00am On Apr 10, 2013
ManTiger:
Almustapha right?
I saw your PM and i've responded, the info includes my mobile, 080 209 279 **
whr do i chk d info u sent? I cud nt see it @all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 11:14am On Apr 10, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

I have a close friend whose wife just delivered less than two months ago,they are new immigrant just like you bro,
Make sure you come over with your wife
Get your Green card and social Num
Locate WIC(women infant and Children)in your area and get your wife register their;they will also help her to get free Insurance since you and her are not working for now.No down payment or anything,delivery is free,once you guys start working their system will automatically update your new status and you will be directed to a very low insurance coverage. WIC will give your wife certain amount of voucher to take care of the baby's meal every month until he/she is five years old.
And which of the state are you going?

Good Advice
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2013
Spoondar: I agree with you totally, I do not see any trophy here to be given to the winner why all these bickering. To be sincere i personally find Gentiger's advice and info clear and good and always look forward to reading from his TIPs please people allow him being a new immigrant there to tell us also what to expect nobody is outshining anyone and by the way we have no MASTER around. Peace my friends, peace. REMEMBER: don't carry baggages of hatred and looking down upon others it is bad and sometimes i find or associate it with ENVY, give credit where it deserves people.

do a fast check on your post,If you know how to dish it,you should be able to eat it,I am also a complete man capable of reading in between the lines,this is not the first time of you taking side with Gentiger by insulting others.When two men argue, a good woman keeps quite or pacify the two party.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
Gentlemen lets take it easy
Life is too short to start making quarrels
Let peace rain

(1) (2) (3) ... (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.