Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,223 members, 7,849,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925243 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
senlu: I humbly requesting for all my E-Family members on Nairaland to please pray for me to be selected in this upcoming DV 2014 result slated for May 1st/2nd,2013. May Jehovah God grant us all our heart desires IJN! You are all doing a wonderful job here.
By dis time May 1st, 2013, u wil answer a winner among d DV-2014 IJN

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
visa bulletin on my mind oooo,cant wait to see it,tension tenson.........
just sent u an email
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
auschris: just sent u an email
yea received I will give u a call now
ed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gentiger: For those contemplating having babies in the US, follow these links and be better informed. Don't be fooled by cheap and unresearched information from some guys here. Read for yourselves:

www.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081115225904AAKYUwq

children.costhelper.com/baby-delivery.html

www.parentdish.com/2010/03/04/oh-baby-more-hospitals-asking-for-payment-before-childbirth/

www.m.webmd.com/baby/features/cost-of-having-a-baby

Rep ipsa loquito!!!

Research more. You won't find a free delivery center anywhere in the US. Be sure Gentiger will never mislead you.

I live here in California and my sister in-law is 5 months heavy,she's paying so much here even with medical insurance in one of the best hospitals here in Torrance. By the way she's a full citizen.

Stop misinforming people my brother,try find out from your sister very well before you conclude.Its free in texas and all over USA for pregnant women with GC to give birth hear.I have applied for free medicals and spoke with the customer care many times,they keep asking me if wife is pregnant i should let them know.Even the medicaid i signed for my baby(CHIP-Cook's children plan),i have a document that states what women will benefit for free if they are pregnant.Funny enough,the person i know whose wife gave birth months back did so in california(same state u reside)and it was freeeeeeeeeeeeee.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
...whenever there is an argument I draw the x,y axis and always meet at a point(trying to help one another). While helping others we ought to avoid stepping on other's nerve.I got motivated by the Cape- Verdans,Mexicans and the Brazilians immigrant;they dont only help themselves to secure A visa but also help in settling down (accommodation,work,transportation..)and that is why they are all over the place.The problem with some of us is Pride;trying to impress people with little or no information at hand,trying to gather allies rather than making friends.

Some also like to spark up conflicts by kissing people's A S S, this will take us no where,let us forget about the Pass and move on.Let us learn to say "sorry" rather than playing pranks covering an old wound with with new cloths. I am just thinking..
Like ur comment bt am afraid dis shudnt cal 4 personification? Just my observation!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
Spoondar: I agree with you totally, I do not see any trophy here to be given to the winner why all these bickering. To be sincere i personally find Gentiger's advice and info clear and good and always look forward to reading from his TIPs please people allow him being a new immigrant there to tell us also what to expect nobody is outshining anyone and by the way we have no MASTER around. Peace my friends, peace. REMEMBER: don't carry baggages of hatred and looking down upon others it is bad and sometimes i find or associate it with ENVY, give credit where it deserves people.
what am only asking here is to give correct information and not put people under unnecessary presure.Do you know how guys with pregnant wife would be thinking now?Am not trying to discredit any of his information but try to let people knw that its free for pregnant women to give birth in US provided you are legal immigrant.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
odunmanuel: Like ur comment bt am afraid dis shudnt cal 4 personification? Just my observation!

My brother I didnt mean to insult anybody but to inspire us to do more but they took it personal and that is how it started.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
temmytanny: Stop misinforming people my brother,try find out from your sister very well before you conclude.Its free in texas and all over USA for pregnant women with GC to give birth hear.I have applied for free medicals and spoke with the customer care many times,they keep asking me if wife is pregnant i should let them know.Even the medicaid i signed for my baby(CHIP-Cook's children plan),i have a document that states what women will benefit for free if they are pregnant.Funny enough,the person i know whose wife gave birth months back did so in california(same state u reside)and it was freeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
michaeladesiyan:
true talk
... True talk indeed bt dnt u observe anytin?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
temmytanny: what am only asking here is to give correct information and not put people under unnecessary presure.Do you know how guys with pregnant wife would be thinking now?Am not trying to discredit any of his information but try to let people knw that its free for pregnant women to give birth in US provided you are legal immigrant.

My post was going along with what Gentiger had written and this is what he had written read it

Gentiger: @All....Gentiger isn't here to seek allies or popularity. I already got all that outside of Nairaland. I humble myself and come around here to assist people. Some are not comfortable with my imposing presence. They won't accept hands of friendship extended. They choose to be opposition. Am not bugged. Will step out of Nairaland when the last 2013 winner picks his visa so that the aggrieved parties who felt attention has been taken away from them can once again rock their little boats. Lol!!

then i replied this

Spoondar: I agree with you totally, I do not see any trophy here to be given to the winner why all these bickering. To be sincere i personally find Gentiger's advice and info clear and good and always look forward to reading from his TIPs please people allow him being a new immigrant there to tell us also what to expect nobody is outshining anyone and by the way we have no MASTER around. Peace my friends, peace. REMEMBER: don't carry baggages of hatred and looking down upon others it is bad and sometimes i find or associate it with ENVY, give credit where it deserves people.

Please let me be i have had enough of this thread today. Temmy i do not know how men with pregnant wives are thinking but i am hoping that they will do their search and find the correct information to use. The answers here are NOT the final whistle. please people please
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
for those with pregnant wives coming to US esp texas,this would helpout.If you earn less than the amount stated below,your wife is qualified for free medical before and two months after child birth.

https://www.hhsc.state.tx.us/Help/HealthCare/women.shtml

http://www.hhsc.state.tx.us/help/1010-eng.pdf

http://www.hhsc.state.tx.us/medicaid/mc/proj/preg/preg.html
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
afobat2000: huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I guess u observe smting,right?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 8:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
tycoon77:

adesojiaderemi u said it all... Let 4get abt the past n face the present... Gbam
Gud observation. Ur idea is highly welcomd & recomended
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
temmytanny: Even if you live in white house,i am more informed than you.Get your info and do research very well before concluding.Ask your many uncles in TX about it and they will tell you.

Thanks guy. They still must pay something from the site you referenced notwithstanding. At least it's not free without a health insurance scheme which just came into force. Now we're back to where I began. I simply said she will pay so much except she gets health insurance. Why all the attacks?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
rood boy:

Bozz I dey alweys Gbadun ur post...if we can carefully read ds post @lease we can c is very reasonnable....Mr adesoji Thanx very much sir.
Reasonable bt holding a K leg
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
rood boy:

Bozz I dey alweys Gbadun ur post...if we can carefully read ds post @lease we can c is very reasonnable....Mr adesoji Thanx very much sir.
Reasonable bt holding a K leg. Watchout!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
rood boy:

Padi mi calm dowm Gbe aGbara le I bet u the visa is urs.
AMEN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 8:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
afobat2000: surfer dey nigeria ooo nothing will enjoy here omo oga ooooo thank god for make me win dis visa lottery thank god
Winner? Dat's wat u're, OK?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gentiger:

Thanks guy. They still must pay something from the site you referenced notwithstanding. At least it's not free without a health insurance scheme which just came into force. Now we're back to where I began. I simply said she will pay so much except she gets health insurance. Why all the attacks?
take your time and read the document very well,they will pay no kobo!!!!!! provided they earn less.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
temmytanny: take your time and read the document very well,they will pay no kobo!!!!!! provided they earn less.

To the extent I have read, there're lots of condition precedent, meaning it's not the generally accepted practice elsewhere. You can't negate my submission friend.

If your allies posted what I did, what you will comment would be different. It would be in addition to and not a negation of. You guys should drop this cold war. It's childish.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gentiger:

I want to take it one step after another. keep reading. All your agitations shall be addressed.
Keep it up
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gentiger:

To the extent I have read, there're lots of condition precedent, meaning it's not the generally accepted practice elsewhere. You can't negate my submission friend.

If your allies posted what I did, what you will comment would be different. It would be in addition to and not a negation of. You guys should drop this cold war. It's childish.
back to work,see you later grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gentiger: @All....Gentiger isn't here to seek allies or popularity. I already got all that outside of Nairaland. I humble myself and come around here to assist people. Some are not comfortable with my imposing presence. They won't accept hands of friendship extended. They choose to be opposition. Am not bugged. Will step out of Nairaland when the last 2013 winner picks his visa so that the aggrieved parties who felt attention has been taken away from them can once again rock their little boats. Lol!!
. Gentiger, if u leave dis post at dat time u said, genlion will not forgive u. Let tink about how to help pple. Forget any distractions. We are one big family n our world is important to us. There is no day i wont mention ur name to my frends. My fiance pressurize mE to allow her see ur pix becos of ur good works dat she heard.remember the reason u r there today is for u to help others. I love u all in d house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.