Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925326 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2013
rood boy:

Padi mi calm dowm Gbe aGbara le I bet u the visa is urs.
I'm just been Optimistic.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
just god: @gentiger, please whats your e-mail add Kindly reply to seun.adeyemi04@yahoo.com

please check my profile and you'll find it or add me on Facebook by searching out menwoye.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
...whenever there is an argument I draw the x,y axis and always meet at a point(trying to help one another). While helping others we ought to avoid stepping on other's nerve.I got motivated by the Cape- Verdans,Mexicans and the Brazilians immigrant;they dont only help themselves to secure A visa but also help in settling down (accommodation,work,transportation..)and that is why they are all over the place.The problem with some of us is Pride;trying to impress people with little or no information at hand,trying to gather allies rather than making friends.

Some also like to spark up conflicts by kissing people's A S S, this will take us no where,let us forget about the Pass and move on.Let us learn to say "sorry" rather than playing pranks covering an old wound with with new cloths. I am just thinking..
I Love this piece.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
nero xp: Helo houz,my USCIS fee receipt was mailed to me on friday,but am yet to receive my welcome letter nor Green-card nd ystday jst made me 2 weeks here in U.S,am losin ma patience oo.
@ Godhelpmeooo,I jst searched 4 u on facebook nd I saw lyk 6 dudes answerin de same name nd 1 without a pix.Abeg which one be u among dem?
@ doz going for their interview dis week,no shakin @ all,GOD has been wit us rite frm de start,HE's stil wit us nd wil continue to be wit us via CHRIST JESUS,Amen... grin
my oga @ the top,hw far now.my username is olawale ojekunle and i put on black jacket and sun glass.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2013
@All....Gentiger isn't here to seek allies or popularity. I already got all that outside of Nairaland. I humble myself and come around here to assist people. Some are not comfortable with my imposing presence. They won't accept hands of friendship extended. They choose to be opposition. Am not bugged. Will step out of Nairaland when the last 2013 winner picks his visa so that the aggrieved parties who felt attention has been taken away from them can once again rock their little boats. Lol!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gentiger: @All....Gentiger isn't here to seek allies or popularity. I already got all that outside of Nairaland. I humble myself and come around here to assist people. Some are not comfortable with my imposing presence. They won't accept hands of friendship extended. They choose to be opposition. Am not bugged. Will step out of Nairaland when the last 2013 winner picks his visa so that the aggrieved parties who felt attention has been taken away from them can once again rock their little boats. Lol!!
I agree with you totally, I do not see any trophy here to be given to the winner why all these bickering. To be sincere i personally find Gentiger's advice and info clear and good and always look forward to reading from his TIPs please people allow him being a new immigrant there to tell us also what to expect nobody is outshining anyone and by the way we have no MASTER around. Peace my friends, peace. REMEMBER: don't carry baggages of hatred and looking down upon others it is bad and sometimes i find or associate it with ENVY, give credit where it deserves people.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 5:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
I house, a quik 1 plz, i just wanna knw if there will be need to make photocopies of my documents and which once which documents i need to make d photocopy. Its urgent plz... Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Gentiger: For those contemplating having babies in the US, follow these links and be better informed. Don't be fooled by cheap and unresearched information from some guys here. Read for yourselves:

www.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081115225904AAKYUwq

children.costhelper.com/baby-delivery.html

www.parentdish.com/2010/03/04/oh-baby-more-hospitals-asking-for-payment-before-childbirth/

www.m.webmd.com/baby/features/cost-of-having-a-baby

Rep ipsa loquito!!!

Research more. You won't find a free delivery center anywhere in the US. Be sure Gentiger will never mislead you.

I live here in California and my sister in-law is 5 months heavy,she's paying so much here even with medical insurance in one of the best hospitals here in Torrance. By the way she's a full citizen.

For those seeking child delivery services in the US, please read the following links and be better informed. Let no one sell you dummies here. The internet is there for all to see.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
Some1 pls answer my question do i need to make photocopies of my documents and how many copies if neccessary, + my interview coming up 2mao plz house i need ur prayers. Success all d way Insha ALLAH... Thank u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
g-busta:
Some1 pls answer my question do i need to make photocopies of my documents and how many copies if neccessary, + my interview coming up 2mao plz house i need ur prayers. Success all d way Insha ALLAH... Thank u
make 2 copies of each document you have. All will be well with you, you will get that visa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
Spoondar: make 2 copies of each document you have. All will be well with you, you will get that visa
fenks bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2013
@all....peace.....if una wey b big elephant strt to fight na grass like us go suffer...lets preach peace not war...plenty luv frm me to u all....i hv benefited frm dis forum...i say tnk u to all u who hv contributed to my success...@temmy@adesoji@gentiger@spoondar@ honeydee@laripa...n all of u n u reading...may God bless u beyond measures.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
chykezworld: @all....peace.....if una wey b big elephant strt to fight na grass like us go suffer...lets preach peace not war...plenty luv frm me to u all....i hv benefited frm dis forum...i say tnk u to all u who hv contributed to my success...@temmy@adesoji@gentiger@spoondar@ honeydee@laripa...n all of u n u reading...may God bless u beyond measures.
I love peace only that the people we look up upon to help us are the ones throwing abusive words on us. Its a pity
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
ManTiger:
Sure it gonna be
19,500 for June and 22,500 for July. Which makes both of us current!
thanks my man,I believe ur prediction,tomorrow is here already,we pray KCC update us on time,if I may ask what is the range of ur CN ?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.