Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922097 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dortex4real(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
Less than 48hours to go for DV 2014 applicants. God, help Naira Landers that are looking up to You.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
Chuck87:

Thank you very much, you are such a darling! One last question please, do you know if the police report expires? I hope to be current in the next bulletin and I was thinking I should do it as soon as I get current then come back and focus on the Nigerian aspect of the preparation, you know?

I'm not sure about the expiry but I did mine about 3wks to my interview. I'm guessing d police report should hav a validity of about 3mnths tho but I'd rather u do it at most a mnth to ur interview to be on the safer side.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by naahluv: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
dortex4real: Less than 48hours to go for DV 2014 applicants. God, help Naira Landers that are looking up to You.
come wednesday 1st we shall sing glory 2 heus name.i claim dis message on our e-family mems screen in a forth nyt.{Dear selectee,based on the information provided u shud ve recieved...bla bla bla bla......

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2013
Congrats to all who had successful interviews n to those waiting for theirs I pray for favor for you. To my junior coursemates dv2014, I can't wait to read ur testimonies. God grant your heart desires in Jesus name. Amen

5 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by spectacular007: 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
dortex4real: Less than 48hours to go for DV 2014 applicants. God, help Naira Landers that are looking up to You.
AMEN...he wil do it...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
honeydee: Congrats to all who had successful interviews n to those waiting for theirs I pray for favor for you. To my junior coursemates dv2014, I can't wait to read ur testimonies. God grant your heart desires in Jesus name. Amen

Amen...ashe...amin o, my brother. All the best to everyone.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
joeonye: Hello house,just got my visa.its a miracle.after al security check,was called to submit our doc,d naija guy collectin d doc told my wife "u hv a1 in maths n she said yes,e den asked a question in maths which she didn't knw,dat rili dis stabilized us.......but we got bera b4 d interview strted
CO-askin my wife,what is ur highest level of education
Wife-uni degree
CO- wat course?
Wife- law
CO-wat skool?
Wife- UI
CO- wen did u graduate?
Wife- last year
CO- after checkin ur doc, am satisfied..........was beside my wife all tru.Tnk aos ur d best in d world n most espcially Almighty God.
Congratulation
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
g-busta:
My e-fam i know its been a while i checked into dis place, abeg no be my fault nah water wan pass garri. Devil be wan show himfelf but God pass am.

Remember i had my interview on the 10th of April, i got a call a day later tellin me 2 com and sign a form ds230 which i 4got to sign durin my interview. I signed the form on 17th April den i was instructed 2 collect my visa a week later at the colection centre, got there a week later and i was told dat my visa is nt yet ready, ghen ghen, nah dere d pressure beging start, with different dirty thoughts on my mind.. But i thank God i got my Visa 2day.. Still on my way home from d collection centre but gotta let my e-fam know that oti set ... Thank u call for everything

Wishing those going for interview a successful interview
Those waiting for 2NL and those waiting to be selected nxt tomorrow GoodLuck......

My fone is Ringing, incoming call... YANKEE
I'm happy for you bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 12:18am On Apr 30, 2013
Hello dear house, am now in Texas. All glory to Almighty God who perfected everything. I'm soooo glad, and thanks to everyone here. I really appreciate you all. Stay blessed.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:20am On Apr 30, 2013
dammymye: Hello dear house, am now in Texas. All glory to Almighty God who perfected everything. I'm soooo glad, and thanks to everyone here. I really appreciate you all. Stay blessed.
wat part of TX are u?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 4:44am On Apr 30, 2013
temmytanny: wat part of TX are u?
Grand prairie. You?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 9:29am On Apr 30, 2013
spectacular007: AMEN...he wil do it...
Amen IJN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2013
temmytanny: wat part of TX are u?

@ Dammy, how did you book your flight, i'm going that way too with family of. thanks!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 9:31am On Apr 30, 2013
dammymye: Hello dear house, am now in Texas. All glory to Almighty God who perfected everything. I'm soooo glad, and thanks to everyone here. I really appreciate you all. Stay blessed.

How did you book your flight ticket am a family of four? I am coming that way too!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 30, 2013
i have a funny question,please indulge me.
supposing a married couple played and both won the lottery,and the both have close CNs.
in the event that one partner is denied,can the other spouse use certain documents like medicals,police reports,and payment of visa fees of the previous interview to support the later interview?
second,if one intends to drive himself to the venue,is there any parking space available to him?

sorry o if the question sounds foolish
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 10:09am On Apr 30, 2013
adeniyisavage: i have a funny question,please indulge me.
supposing a married couple played and both won the lottery,and the both have close CNs.
in the event that one partner is denied,can the other spouse use certain documents like medicals,police reports,and payment of visa fees of the previous interview to support the later interview?
second,if one intends to drive himself to the venue,is there any parking space available to him?

sorry o if the question sounds foolish

Yes, the medical is re-useable provided it contains same details with the other person. Parking space is NGN1,000.00 only
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seye4God: 10:11am On Apr 30, 2013
Please sing these songs with me.......and be connected with the Heaven host.
Keep singing and add your own until you feel the presence of GOD in you.

1st
Glory be to God in the highest, Amen!
For His mercy endureth forever, Amen! (x8) ....(Luke 2:14; Psalm 136:1-26)

2nd
K'abi o, O si ooo
You are the GOD of Heaven and Earth
K'abi o, O si ooo
K'abi o, O si. (x2).....(1 Kings 8:23)

3rd
And we will say
That you are good
And all the miracles you've done, have brought us joy
For we are changed
And all the hopes we have
We place in you right now
Father!!!
Father! we declare that we love you
We declare all everlasting all for you....(x3)......(Deuteronomy 6:5; Luke 10:27)

4th
O! Magnify thy LORD with me
Exalt the name of JESUS (x4).....(Psalm 34:3)

5th
Oba to seun teni kan kole se
Oruko re ti niyin to (x2)......
Oluwa!
Oluwa, Oluwa, Oruko re ti niyin to
Ni gbogbo aiye
Oruko re ti niyin to............(x4)

6th
Oluwadara, Oluwadara, Oluwadara
O! Dara
Oluwadara, O! Dara (x2)
Oluwatoyin, Oluwatoyin, Oluwatoyin
O! Toyin
Oluwatoyin, O! Toyin (x2)
Oluwatosin, Oluwatosin, Oluwatosin
O! Tosin
Oluwatosin, O! Tosin (x2)
Oluwafemi, Oluwafemi, Oluwafemi
O! Femi
Oluwafemi, O! Femi (x2)......

My LORD is Good, My LORD is Good, My LORD is GOOD
He's so GOOD
My LORD is Good! He's so GOOD (x4).....(Psalm 100:5)

7th
There is none, Holy as the LORD
There is none, besides thee
Neither there is nor any rock like our GOD
There is none, Holy as the LORD.....(1Samuel 2:2)

8th
Forever, Oh Lord
Your word is settled in Heaven
It is settled (x4)...... (Psalm 119:89)

9th
Who is like Unto thee
Oh Lord! (x2)
Among other gods
Who is like thee
Glorious in Holiness
Fearful in praise
Always doing wonders
Halleluyah (x4).............(Genesis 15:11)

10th
Ancients of Days
As Old as You Are
As Old as You Are
You will never change (x4).....(Daniel 7:22; Daniel 12:13)

End your worship with this song and start asking the living GOD for forgiveness of our iniquities:

Create in me a clean heart, O God;
And renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from thy presence;
And take not thy holy spirit from me.
Restore unto me the joy of my salvation;
And renew a right spirit within me. (x4)...... (Psalm 51:10-12).

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seye4God: 10:11am On Apr 30, 2013
Please sing these songs with me.......and be connected with the Heaven host.
Keep singing and add your own until you feel the presence of GOD in you.

1st
Glory be to God in the highest, Amen!
For His mercy endureth forever, Amen! (x8) ....(Luke 2:14; Psalm 136:1-26)

2nd
K'abi o, O si ooo
You are the GOD of Heaven and Earth
K'abi o, O si ooo
K'abi o, O si. (x2).....(1 Kings 8:23)

3rd
And we will say
That you are good
And all the miracles you've done, have brought us joy
For we are changed
And all the hopes we have
We place in you right now
Father!!!
Father! we declare that we love you
We declare all everlasting all for you....(x3)......(Deuteronomy 6:5; Luke 10:27)

4th
O! Magnify thy LORD with me
Exalt the name of JESUS (x4).....(Psalm 34:3)

5th
Oba to seun teni kan kole se
Oruko re ti niyin to (x2)......
Oluwa!
Oluwa, Oluwa, Oruko re ti niyin to
Ni gbogbo aiye
Oruko re ti niyin to............(x4)

6th
Oluwadara, Oluwadara, Oluwadara
O! Dara
Oluwadara, O! Dara (x2)
Oluwatoyin, Oluwatoyin, Oluwatoyin
O! Toyin
Oluwatoyin, O! Toyin (x2)
Oluwatosin, Oluwatosin, Oluwatosin
O! Tosin
Oluwatosin, O! Tosin (x2)
Oluwafemi, Oluwafemi, Oluwafemi
O! Femi
Oluwafemi, O! Femi (x2)......

My LORD is Good, My LORD is Good, My LORD is GOOD
He's so GOOD
My LORD is Good! He's so GOOD (x4).....(Psalm 100:5)

7th
There is none, Holy as the LORD
There is none, besides thee
Neither there is nor any rock like our GOD
There is none, Holy as the LORD.....(1Samuel 2:2)

8th
Forever, Oh Lord
Your word is settled in Heaven
It is settled (x4)...... (Psalm 119:89)

9th
Who is like Unto thee
Oh Lord! (x2)
Among other gods
Who is like thee
Glorious in Holiness
Fearful in praise
Always doing wonders
Halleluyah (x4).............(Genesis 15:11)

10th
Ancients of Days
As Old as You Are
As Old as You Are
You will never change (x4).....(Daniel 7:22; Daniel 12:13)

End your worship with this song and start asking the living GOD for forgiveness of our iniquities:

Create in me a clean heart, O God;
And renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from thy presence;
And take not thy holy spirit from me.
Restore unto me the joy of my salvation;
And renew a right spirit within me. (x4)...... (Psalm 51:10-12).
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2013
sozen2010:

Yes, the medical is re-useable provided it contains same details with the other person. Parking space is NGN1,000.00 only

where exactly is the car park located?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 11:08am On Apr 30, 2013
US embassy doesn't have a car park for anybody, but the moment you are on the street of the embassy you would see touts coming to your aid and asking you if you want to park and they will direct you to where you can park with that fee.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bolafad: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2013
*A day t d dv2014 results. I wish my self and fellow e-family success tomorrow. Amen. Say amen t dis t claim t.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 11:30am On Apr 30, 2013

I can't wait God help us all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 11:32am On Apr 30, 2013
bolafad: *A day t d dv2014 results. I wish my self and fellow e-family success tomorrow. Amen. Say amen t dis t claim t.
hi,nairaland.i hope someone wit d old birth cert not d d npc birth can he or she free to go to the nterview with only d short birth certificate..pls i nid ur reply.thanx.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2013
sozen2010: US embassy doesn't have a car park for anybody, but the moment you are on the street of the embassy you would see touts coming to your aid and asking you if you want to park and they will direct you to where you can park with that fee.

hmm,how about the under-bridge facing bonny camp? is that a public carpark?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2013
Its has been said several times go get your NPC thats what they require @the embassy
usef83: hi,nairaland.i hope someone wit d old birth cert not d d npc birth can he or she free to go to the nterview with only d short birth certificate..pls i nid ur reply.thanx.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
dammymye:
Grand prairie. You?
Grand prairie too grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
chio: Its has been said several times go get your NPC thats what they require @the embassy
thats a lie and never true,people that use NPC cert are those with issue with their old birth certificate.Please stop misinforming people here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
usef83: hi,nairaland.i hope someone wit d old birth cert not d d npc birth can he or she free to go to the nterview with only d short birth certificate..pls i nid ur reply.thanx.
you can use your old birth certificate if their isnt any issue with it,i used it and i know over 20 people that have used it now wit no issue and some are already in US
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missbelle: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hey guys,
Pls concerning the npc birth certificate, mine was collected in year 2000 & has no signature @ d back or a passport photograph & its on a paper not really A4. Wud that b an issue on the day of interview?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
This for those coming to these cities

12 job booming cities in US

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/the-top-12-american-boomtowns-134810207.html

My state TX has 3 grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 12:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
@ TEMMY DONT BE IN A HURRY TO CRUCIFY ME ABEG MR KNOWIT ALL

I WISH U WOULD HAVE BEEN A BIT PATIENT TO FIND OUT WHAT HE ASKED BEFORE
CRUCIFYING ME.
(USEF83 ASKED IF SOMEONE WITH THE THE OLD BIRTHCERT AND NOT D NPC BIRTH CERT CAN GO FOR THE INTERVIEW WITH ONLY THE SHORT BIRTHCERT)
AND I REPLIED THAT HE SHOULD GO GET THE NPC
PLEASE COULD U TELL ME WHERE I HAVE MISINFORMED PEOPLE HERE MR KNOWIT ALL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Temas: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
hello house, happy for those with testimony. God almighty will make it permanent. please if one isn't in Nigeria and eventually wins the DV lottery, can he or she apply to the US embassy of the country in which one currently resides?

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.