Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922833 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 5:50am On May 01, 2013
temmytanny, brightmon, nero xp, dammyme, seal777, gentiger, gavins, ibracabra, honeydee, gunners, daddykelly, Godhelpmeooo and the host of others shared their testimonies on here, O'God I thank you cos finally am going to share my selection testimony by His amazing grace on here. Please help me thank God......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:50am On May 01, 2013
genlion: fermadiko, sometime ago, u gave us some figures of those that have received the visa for 2013 winners. can u update us of the recent figures of the visa that have been given out for dv 2013

Not me ooo.Ask the guy from Rivers.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 5:53am On May 01, 2013
ferdimako:

It's ok,bro. Don't call him mr know-it-all any more. He wasn't far from us, it's just that Temmy made you look like a mischief without any rewards. He would have said exactly what I said.Some pick their words their ways. But then let's move on.
I luv ur post,indeed smpple pik their words in their own ways & mean no harms.Chio, sory 4 dat if it hurt u. Let's move on wt our issues here. One luv!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 6:00am On May 01, 2013
joeonye: Hello house,just got my visa.its a miracle.after al security check,was called to submit our doc,d naija guy collectin d doc told my wife "u hv a1 in maths n she said yes,e den asked a question in maths which she didn't knw,dat rili dis stabilized us.......but we got bera b4 d interview strted
CO-askin my wife,what is ur highest level of education
Wife-uni degree
CO- wat course?
Wife- law
CO-wat skool?
Wife- UI
CO- wen did u graduate?
Wife- last year
CO- after checkin ur doc, am satisfied..........was beside my wife all tru.Tnk aos ur d best in d world n most espcially Almighty God.
congrats man... Who is that man that says No when GOD says Yes?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:01am On May 01, 2013
ManTiger: Someday soon, the house will be united again... my hope though...
Sure
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 6:01am On May 01, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
Congrats to all who re yet to ve their interview and those who re expecting the 2014 DVLOTTERY RESULT 5PM NIGERIA TIME ,my LORD ll surprise u amen .And i wish myself and my wife happy wedding anniversary today being 1st of May 2013,by this time last year God gave us a wedding anniversary by winning the VISA LOTTERY ,the Lord has been our strength. Love u all niralanders wish u all good luck EXPECTING U guys in AMERICA. God Bless America God Bless Africa

To my one and only broda, My boss. I wish u happy wedding anniversary. May ur home be fruitful and may happiness, joy, laughter, understand, peace never depart from ur home IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:05am On May 01, 2013
Genphant, where are u ? Even @ 1st bank 2 know avail. Adufesco too? My observation
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by spectacular007: 6:57am On May 01, 2013
Amefrica: Just got back from church n I prayed for as many usernames I remembered d likes of spectacular007, ihate9ja,rcb34 etc.... Others all is well with us.. We're gonna testify by evening..
wow..dats so sweet of u, thanks...God wil our hrt desires
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by uniqueprivacy(m): 7:47am On May 01, 2013
ogbonlowob: My brother, please you and other members should please answer these questions: 1. Is it true that if Nigerian Immigration sees that ur ticket is one way ticket in the airport, they will just know you are not returning back to Nigeria and then start disturbing u to pay tax or thithe (bribe). If u don't co-operate, they will deliberately delay you until you miss the flight. What do you have to say please? Everyone that booked one way n have left, was this ur experience?

It is actually true, but it is illegal, they are only playing on your intelligence and if you fall mugu them go chop clean mouth . I had a personal experience at the last point of check-in before boarding. one of the immigration officers stopped me and asked for my passport and I presented it to her and after checking my passport she withheld it and asked me to pay some money, in my mind I thought she was just begging like the others (NDLEA & Customs), who searched my luggage did, I told her sorry that I have exhausted the Naira I had, that It is only the Dollars I have with me and its in higher denomination. she then said they collect $100 from people like us that are travelling for the first time and it is non negotiable, and that if I don't pay the money, that they won't let me cross that point. at that point my blood started boiling cos my departure time was near and the lady was looking very serious. Then I raised my voice on her and because I new my right and when she saw the way I was talking, she was scared and handed over my passport to me and I proceeded.
lets just be wise. thank God you asked this question because some may have fallen victims of this extortions and others may steal fall except the have gotten this information or really know their right.
May God help us to sanitize our country from all these corrupt practices.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by onipedey(m): 8:11am On May 01, 2013
femsoj: I signed my 8years contract with the US army yesterday(4 yeas as an active member and the remaining 4 years as a reserve member) . To those having it in mind of joining the US army, there are so many advantages in it. Most people's fear is that they might be deploy to the battle field,but one thing about the US army is that you already know the job you will be trained for before signing your contract. Those people given infantry (combat job) are the only one that will be trained in fighting at the war front. You have the right to pick the job you want to do in the army, so far you meet the cut off mark for that job in their entrant exam (ASVAB test) . BENEFITS : You will become a US citizen within 3 - 6 month of joining the army (I.e, within the period you are in the basic and advance training) . Up to 53,200dollars has tuition fee, if you wish to go back to school. There is something they also called GI bill. This is the money they will be giving to you after leaving the military to further your education has well and the benefit can also be transfer to your spouse or children(for you to qualify for this benefit, they will be deducting 100dollars on your salary every month while you are still in active duty) . Other benefits: there is no need of thinking about paying for house rent, they are the one responsible for your accommodation and feeding. I'll be going for my basic training for 9weeks in may at South Carolina and for my advance training for another 7weeks at Virgina. For more information on how to join the US army and the benefits in it, you can visit :www.goarmy.com
. Hello bro,please can you knindly drop your email for a private chat,so I can ask you more questions. God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 8:20am On May 01, 2013
dammymye: Hello dear house, am now in Texas. All glory to Almighty God who perfected everything. I'm soooo glad, and thanks to everyone here. I really appreciate you all. Stay blessed.
u welcome to texas. LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 8:23am On May 01, 2013
seye4God: Please sing these songs with me.......and be connected with the Heaven host.
Keep singing and add your own until you feel the presence of GOD in you.

1st
Glory be to God in the highest, Amen!
For His mercy endureth forever, Amen! (x8) ....(Luke 2:14; Psalm 136:1-26)

2nd
K'abi o, O si ooo
You are the GOD of Heaven and Earth
K'abi o, O si ooo
K'abi o, O si. (x2).....(1 Kings 8:23)

3rd
And we will say
That you are good
And all the miracles you've done, have brought us joy
For we are changed
And all the hopes we have
We place in you right now
Father!!!
Father! we declare that we love you
We declare all everlasting all for you....(x3)......(Deuteronomy 6:5; Luke 10:27)

4th
O! Magnify thy LORD with me
Exalt the name of JESUS (x4).....(Psalm 34:3)

5th
Oba to seun teni kan kole se
Oruko re ti niyin to (x2)......
Oluwa!
Oluwa, Oluwa, Oruko re ti niyin to
Ni gbogbo aiye
Oruko re ti niyin to............(x4)

6th
Oluwadara, Oluwadara, Oluwadara
O! Dara
Oluwadara, O! Dara (x2)
Oluwatoyin, Oluwatoyin, Oluwatoyin
O! Toyin
Oluwatoyin, O! Toyin (x2)
Oluwatosin, Oluwatosin, Oluwatosin
O! Tosin
Oluwatosin, O! Tosin (x2)
Oluwafemi, Oluwafemi, Oluwafemi
O! Femi
Oluwafemi, O! Femi (x2)......

My LORD is Good, My LORD is Good, My LORD is GOOD
He's so GOOD
My LORD is Good! He's so GOOD (x4).....(Psalm 100:5)

7th
There is none, Holy as the LORD
There is none, besides thee
Neither there is nor any rock like our GOD
There is none, Holy as the LORD.....(1Samuel 2:2)

8th
Forever, Oh Lord
Your word is settled in Heaven
It is settled (x4)...... (Psalm 119:89)

9th
Who is like Unto thee
Oh Lord! (x2)
Among other gods
Who is like thee
Glorious in Holiness
Fearful in praise
Always doing wonders
Halleluyah (x4).............(Genesis 15:11)

10th
Ancients of Days
As Old as You Are
As Old as You Are
You will never change (x4).....(Daniel 7:22; Daniel 12:13)

End your worship with this song and start asking the living GOD for forgiveness of our iniquities:

Create in me a clean heart, O God;
And renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from thy presence;
And take not thy holy spirit from me.
Restore unto me the joy of my salvation;
And renew a right spirit within me. (x4)...... (Psalm 51:10-12).
DIS SONG TOO MUCH OOO
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dchalice: 8:42am On May 01, 2013
Ladyboss,congrats may God continue to perfect everythin about you.Please help clear me on this:i have the local govt issued birth cert as,but dont understand the definition of long form...thanks
odunmanuel: Congratvlations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 9:13am On May 01, 2013
Joe980: Stop quoting the interview experience again please. It's taking space... cool
Haa! Quoting experience must continue
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 9:22am On May 01, 2013
adeniyisavage:

we are of like minds..it makes reading so tedious
Sure?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dortex4real(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2013
Today na today

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cenobs007(m): 9:30am On May 01, 2013
papatee2: u welcome to texas. LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
I have a New York address (my 1st host) on my Visa. i dont want 2 go there. Texas (my 2nd host) is where i hav decided 2 go & i hav Dallas Texas (1st billing address) & Edo State Nigeria (2nd billing address) as where i shall receive my GC. I am making plans 2 buy Texas ticket. Please is there any problem wit wot i hv explained?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 9:57am On May 01, 2013
dortex4real: Today na today
... 4 me & u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2013
cenobs007:
I have a New York address (my 1st host) on my Visa. i dont want 2 go there. Texas (my 2nd host) is where i hav decided 2 go & i hav Dallas Texas (1st billing address) & Edo State Nigeria (2nd billing address) as where i shall receive my GC. I am making plans 2 buy Texas ticket. Please is there any problem wit wot i hv explained?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cenobs007(m): 10:03am On May 01, 2013
Please I need your advice or opinion.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bolafad: 10:08am On May 01, 2013
Father Lord my God,let me be counted amongs the winners to day and let my mouth be filled with praises unto u oh Lord. Help us all oh God. Amen.....

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 10:09am On May 01, 2013
One of our brothers ROODBOY has bn ill and in hospital for about a week now. Let's remember him in our prayers pls.
Congratulations Jidedon and congrats to dose who just got their visas and those about to get their visas and those about to get their dv2014 nl. I'm staying positive for you all. It is well In Jesus Name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 10:11am On May 01, 2013
Happy New month house,more bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by osram(m): 11:33am On May 01, 2013
temmytanny: Your posting was simple english which can be interpreted by anyone that went to primary school.If you had used the word PREFERED it would have been okay,you said required and that could make people worried again on issue of birth certificate. I pick no quarrel wit anyone but only try to correct you.Confirm your info before posting please.....
bros temmy please 4gt abt dis issue...biko
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2013
cenobs007: Please I need your advice or opinion.
if your formal to be in NY can help you get your GC and send to you,no problem.But try to change your address at POE,if they enter the new address,then u need not worry about NY anymore but sometimes they dont effect the changes.Just relax all will be well
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by naahluv: 12:34pm On May 01, 2013
dortex4real: Today na today
more five hrs to d awaited moment.im expectin d worst while prayin 4 d best....

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by primeson1(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2013
Pls o I don't have English in my waec but I have it in neco, and do they accept neco?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bigaunty1(f): 12:58pm On May 01, 2013
naahluv: more five hrs to d awaited moment.im expectin d worst while prayin 4 d best....
same here
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 1:01pm On May 01, 2013
Today is the Day the DV2014 entrants are looking forward to. May your heart desires be granted especially being the last DV Lottery for Nigerians as per my understanding. I wish you the best

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2013
Get well soon "ROODBOY".
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bolafad: 1:29pm On May 01, 2013
Pls forumites, is dis going to be the last entry I.eDV2014 for nigerians forever? Nid ur reply pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by biggie1o2(m): 1:37pm On May 01, 2013
nope! the US house are debating to either stop DV Visa from 2017 and replaced it with a different selection method based on merit and not my luck anymore

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.