Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922890 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 12:02am On Jun 02, 2013
lynnexxx: @kunlexmoore how r u doing ?gracias but what if they think u will be aburden when u get tto the states.or is this out of the question?
As long as u have the minimum qualification(SSCE), they cant think u'll be a burden. It means on the average, u can communicate well when u get there to be able to adapt well and be 'employable'. My wife stopped working since last year January and that was the same answer she gave when she was asked. Though she added learning of beads making and hairstyling by the side (which is true though). So if you are learning anything @ all (including buying and selling), u can also mention it. Best wishes.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joecrown: 2:31am On Jun 02, 2013
[b][i]hello everyone here i seriously need your help here,i av been trying to pay my immigrant fee of $165 but i have been having some challenges on it firstly i submitted my summary sheet without noticing my DOS CASE ID and i am already in the united states please i really need some of your opinions on what i can do about it.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 2:44am On Jun 02, 2013
missbelle: No U̶̲̥̅̊ are not oh, just show up on interview day wit all necessary document.

have u done ur interveiw?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 2:51am On Jun 02, 2013
Amedino1:

Soweee, I means Year 2000 to 2013

My broda, Nobody will accept dollar within 2000 to 2002. it is the space of 10years interval. meaning d0llar 2003 to 2013 is the valid one.

You can buy from banks or buy from bureau de change @ d local airport opposite arik office or in walk into MMA2 or u walk into international airport and not from aboki @ international airport o . pls do not buy from maala at airport hotel. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 2:56am On Jun 02, 2013
joecrown: [b][i]hello everyone here i seriously need your help here,i av been trying to pay my immigrant fee of $165 but i have been having some challenges on it firstly i submitted my summary sheet without noticing my DOS CASE ID and i am already in the united states please i really need some of your opinions on what i can do about it.....

Were u given a comfirmation page and detail of your card ??

If not enter ur DOS case I'd which start from 2013AF*** and follow the steps require.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 4:32am On Jun 02, 2013
joecrown: [b][i]hello everyone here i seriously need your help here,i av been trying to pay my immigrant fee of $165 but i have been having some challenges on it firstly i submitted my summary sheet without noticing my DOS CASE ID and i am already in the united states please i really need some of your opinions on what i can do about it.....
I'm having the same challenge and if I may ask, were you not asked about the payment at your POE? Kindly share your experience...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2013
Guys, I need your inputs on this: My Visa was issued on the 23rd of May which means I have till November 22 this year to travel (going by the six months validity of dv visa) also corroborated (said to me) by the lady @ the collection centre. To me, that's a good one since I planned going around October after my final masters exam which holds in August and ends around middle September. It also allows me more time to prepare and flight tickets are cheaper then than summer (June-August).

However, the second paragraph on my 2NL (which I believe is same for everybody) reads: Applicant and family members cannot be issued a diversity visa or accompany you or join you in the United States under DV-2013 program after September 30, 2013. So what does this mean? Does it mean this supersede what I have on my visa or vice versa? Does it mean those of us getting our visas now no longer have six months to prepare? I need to clarify this so as to know the options open to me and not risk leaving after Sept 30.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 9:48am On Jun 02, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Guys, I need your inputs on this: My Visa was issued on the 23rd of May which means I have till November 22 this year to travel (going by the six months validity of dv visa) also corroborated (said to me) by the lady @ the collection centre. To me, that's a good one since I planned going around October after my final masters exam which holds in August and ends around middle September. It also allows me more time to prepare and flight tickets are cheaper then than summer (June-August).

However, the second paragraph on my 2NL (which I believe is same for everybody) reads: Applicant and family members cannot be issued a diversity visa or accompany you or join you in the United States under DV-2013 program after September 30, 2013. So what does this mean? Does it mean this supersede what I have on my visa or vice versa? Does it mean those of us getting our visas now no longer have six months to prepare? I need to clarify this so as to know the options open to me and not risk leaving after Sept 30.

Ah baba Kunlexymoore na you dey ask this kind question? Please relax, your visa which is the your gateway to yankee is already in ur hands. Before I proceed in answering ur second paragraph, I'd like to ask u this question; what is the fiscal year or duration for DV2013 lottery?
Is it not from Oct 1 2012- Sept 30 2013? So the paragraph is just saying those who haven't got their visa on or before these dates would not get it for DV 2013 after Sept 30 2013. It ends for them and begins for us (Oct 1 2013) who are DV 2014 waiting to come and join you guys. Guy your faith don dey fail o. this one is not the evidence of things not seen again o. Ur visa is in your hands and that paragraph does not affects you bro. Go and prepare for your exams and a beautiful flight. Hey make sure that flight is worth the while for your family o. Make hotel reservations and stop overs at some point before getting to your destination as you have ample time to prepare financially.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2013
The 10 Happiest Cities For Young Professionals

No. 1 San Jose Calif.

Bliss score: 3.94

No. 2 San Francisco, Calif.

Bliss score: 3.93

No. 3 Washington, D.C.

Bliss score: 3.85

No. 4 Chicago, Ill.

No. 5 San Diego, Calif.

No. 6 Riverside, Calif.

Bliss score: 3.84

No. 7 Philadelphia, Pa.

Bliss score: 3.84

No. 8 Houston, Texas

Bliss score: 3.83

No. 9 Phoenix, Ariz.

No. 10 Boston, Mass.

Notice the state of California came out 4 times and it is also ranked as States with the highest tax burdens of 11.2% while Alaska has the lowest tax burdens of 7.0%
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Sakirasexy: 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
I thank Almighty God for my sucess in advance..interview loading...............wash.dc loading.......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missbelle: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
Yes I hv, had mine 2wks ago
jidex001:

have u done ur interveiw?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
missbelle: Yes I hv, had mine 2wks ago

How was it? I didn't read ur testimony
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sakirasexy: I thank Almighty God for my sucess in advance..interview loading...............wash.dc loading.......
. Go and conquer tomm as i join u too 2days later success in all for us ijn(amen)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
[b][img]MY İNTERVİEU UNİTED STATES EMBASSY İN YAOUNDE İN [i]CAMEROON[/i] MY DEAR FURUMİTE YESTERDAY İ COULD NOT COME TO TESTİFY CUS İ ÜAS İN ALCOHOL.(33 EXPORT) ÜAS SO SÜEET AND ÜONDERFUL.İT GOES THUS İ ARRİVED THE EMBASSY AT ABOUT SİX THİRTY AND AT SEVEN ÜE FORMED A LONG LİNE AN ÜENT THRU THE SECURİTY CHECK AFTER ÜİCH ÜE ÜERE ASKED TO SİT DOÜN AND ÜAİT FOR OUR NUMBER TO COME UP.BY THİS TİME İ HAD SUCEEDED TO EAT SOME OF MY TENSİON. İ ÜAS THEN CALLED TO THE FİRST COUNTER TO PAY MY EMBASSY FEE ÜİCH ÜAS 174.000FRS CFAŞ İ ÜENT BACKTO MY SİT AN JUST ABOUT 15MİNİUTES AFTER İ ÜAS CALLED TO THE SECOND COUNTER ÜHERE İ PRESENTED MY DUCUMENTS AND ÜAS CALLED TO THE LAST COUNTER FOR MY İNTERVİEÜ JUST ABOUT 10MİNUİTES ÜHERE İ MET THİS BUEATİFUL ÜOMAN ÜHO ÜAS THE C.O SO İT ALL STARTED.

C.O = GOOD MORNİNG SİR
ME = GOOD MORNİNG MADAM
C.O = RACE UP YOUR HAND AND SÜEAR THAT ANY THİNG YOU SAY HERE İS GOİNG TO BE THE TRUTH AND NOTHİNG BUT THE TRUTH
ME = İ DİD
C.O = MR -------- ÜHAT DO YOU DO OR A LİVİNG
ME = İ AM AN UNDERGRADUATE İN THE UNİVERSİTY OF BUEA İ READ HİSTORY AND MİNOR İN ACHAEOLOGY
C.O = GOOD ÜHO DO YOU HAVE İN THE US
ME = MY UNCLE
C.O = ÜHERE DOES HE LİVE
ME = TULSA
C.O = ÜHAT ÜİLL YOU LİKE TO DO
İN THE US
ME = HEALTH CARE MADAM
C.O = CONGRATULATİONS SİR AND ÜELCOME TO THE UNİTED STATES YOU COME BACK HERE AN PİCK YOUR VİSA ON THE 10TH OF JUNE SİR İT İS İMPERİTİVE THAT YOU COME İN PERSON. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin EVEN THOUGH AFTER CONGRATULATİONS İ NO BE Dİ HEİR THE OTHER ÜORDS THEM FİNE.THANK GOD OHH ALL İS ÜELL.İ AM NOÜ AND AMERİCAN BOYŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞ cool cool[/b]

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
İ JUST ÜANT TO GİVE SPECİAL THANKS TO MY BROTHERS LAURA DA BRAT AND YEMBE2013 EVEN THOUGH İ HAVNT SEEN THEİR POST İN A LONG ÜHİLE.MORE THANK GOES TO buklan4real@yah: İ HAVNT REALY SEEN YOUR TEXT BUT THE LAST ÜORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT TO ME REALY GAVE ME STRENGHT YOU CANT İMAGİNE İ REALY FEEL RELİEF NOÜ AN İ SAY THANKS TO ALL İN THE FORUM.İT SHALL BE ÜELL ÜİTH ALL OF YOU kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
lorddom: [b][img]MY İNTERVİEU UNİTED STATES EMBASSY İN YAOUNDE İN [i]CAMEROON[/i] MY DEAR FURUMİTE YESTERDAY İ COULD NOT COME TO TESTİFY CUS İ ÜAS İN ALCOHOL.(33 EXPORT) ÜAS SO SÜEET AND ÜONDERFUL.İT GOES THUS İ ARRİVED THE EMBASSY AT ABOUT SİX THİRTY AND AT SEVEN ÜE FORMED A LONG LİNE AN ÜENT THRU THE SECURİTY CHECK AFTER ÜİCH ÜE ÜERE ASKED TO SİT DOÜN AND ÜAİT FOR OUR NUMBER TO COME UP.BY THİS TİME İ HAD SUCEEDED TO EAT SOME OF MY TENSİON. İ ÜAS THEN CALLED TO THE FİRST COUNTER TO PAY MY EMBASSY FEE ÜİCH ÜAS 174.000FRS CFAŞ İ ÜENT BACKTO MY SİT AN JUST ABOUT 15MİNİUTES AFTER İ ÜAS CALLED TO THE SECOND COUNTER ÜHERE İ PRESENTED MY DUCUMENTS AND ÜAS CALLED TO THE LAST COUNTER FOR MY İNTERVİEÜ JUST ABOUT 10MİNUİTES ÜHERE İ MET THİS BUEATİFUL ÜOMAN ÜHO ÜAS THE C.O SO İT ALL STARTED.

C.O = GOOD MORNİNG SİR
ME = GOOD MORNİNG MADAM
C.O = RACE UP YOUR HAND AND SÜEAR THAT ANY THİNG YOU SAY HERE İS GOİNG TO BE THE TRUTH AND NOTHİNG BUT THE TRUTH
ME = İ DİD
C.O = MR MONKAM ÜHAT DO YOU DO OR A LİVİNG
ME = İ AM AN UNDERGRADUATE İN THE UNİVERSİTY OF BUEA İ READ HİSTORY AND MİNOR İN ACHAEOLOGY
ME = MY UNCLE
C.O = ÜHERE DOES HE LİVE
ME = TULSA
İN THE US
ME = HEALTH CARE MADAM
C.O = CONGRATULATİONS SİR AND ÜELCOME TO THE UNİTED STATES YOU COME BACK HERE AN PİCK YOUR VİSA ON THE 10TH OF JUNE SİR İT İS İMPERİTİVE THAT YOU COME İN PERSON. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin EVEN THOUGH AFTER CONGRATULATİONS İ NO BE Dİ HEİR THE OTHER ÜORDS THEM FİNE.THANK GOD OHH ALL İS ÜELL.İ AM NOÜ AND AMERİCAN BOYŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞŞ cool cool[/b]
. Congrats more successful testimonies ahead

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
lorddom: [b][img]MY İNTERVİEU UNİTED STATES EMBASSY İN YAOUNDE İN [i]CAMEROON[/i] MY DEAR FURUMİTE YESTERDAY İ COULD NOT COME TO TESTİFY CUS İ ÜAS İN ALCOHOL.(33 EXPORT) ÜAS SO SÜEET AND ÜONDERFUL.İT GOES THUS İ ARRİVED THE EMBASSY AT ABOUT SİX THİRTY AND AT SEVEN ÜE FORMED A LONG LİNE AN ÜENT THRU THE SECURİTY CHECK AFTER ÜİCH ÜE ÜERE ASKED TO SİT DOÜN AND ÜAİT FOR OUR NUMBER TO COME UP.BY THİS TİME İ HAD SUCEEDED TO EAT SOME OF MY TENSİON. İ ÜAS THEN CALLED TO THE FİRST COUNTER TO PAY MY EMBASSY FEE ÜİCH ÜAS 174.000FRS CFAŞ İ ÜENT BACKTO MY SİT AN JUST ABOUT 15MİNİUTES AFTER İ ÜAS CALLED TO THE SECOND COUNTER ÜHERE İ PRESENTED MY DUCUMENTS AND ÜAS CALLED TO THE LAST COUNTER FOR MY İNTERVİEÜ JUST ABOUT 10MİNUİTES ÜHERE İ MET THİS BUEATİFUL ÜOMAN ÜHO ÜAS THE C.O SO İT ALL STARTED.

C.O = GOOD MORNİNG SİR
ME = GOOD MORNİNG MADAM
ME = İ DİD
C.O = MR MONKAM ÜHAT DO YOU DO OR A LİVİNG
ME = MY UNCLE
C.O = ÜHERE DOES HE LİVE
ME = TULSA
İN THE US
ME = HEALTH CARE MADAM

Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2013

C.O = GOOD MORNİNG SİR
ME = GOOD MORNİNG MADAM
ME = İ DİD
ME = MY UNCLE
C.O = ÜHERE DOES HE LİVE
ME = TULSA
İN THE US
ME = HEALTH CARE MADAM
Congratulations to you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2013

C.O = GOOD MORNİNG SİR
ME = GOOD MORNİNG MADAM
ME = İ DİD
ME = MY UNCLE
C.O = ÜHERE DOES HE LİVE
ME = TULSA
İN THE US
ME = HEALTH CARE MADAM

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2013

C.O = GOOD MORNİNG SİR
ME = GOOD MORNİNG MADAM
ME = İ DİD
ME = MY UNCLE
C.O = ÜHERE DOES HE LİVE
ME = TULSA
İN THE US
ME = HEALTH CARE MADAM

Congrats to u. We thank God that all forumites are coming back with testimonies. By the way, did u translate it from French to English (your testimony).
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2013

C.O = GOOD MORNİNG SİR
ME = GOOD MORNİNG MADAM
ME = İ DİD
ME = MY UNCLE
C.O = ÜHERE DOES HE LİVE
ME = TULSA
İN THE US
ME = HEALTH CARE MADAM
Congratulations my guy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Guys, I need your inputs on this: My Visa was issued on the 23rd of May which means I have till November 22 this year to travel (going by the six months validity of dv visa) also corroborated (said to me) by the lady @ the collection centre. To me, that's a good one since I planned going around October after my final masters exam which holds in August and ends around middle September. It also allows me more time to prepare and flight tickets are cheaper then than summer (June-August).

Still waiting for more inputs guys.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
Congrats bro nd welcome to America...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
Regulars on this forum, where are you guys?? This forum is getting boring!!! Yeah, I know most of us are thru with our visa processing but settling down properly in a 'foreign land' is equally important. Your inputs are still very much needed here both about your experiences over there and responding to questions begging for answers here. I'll attempt to mention a few names: Adesojiaderemi, Gentiger, Temmytanny, Godhelpmeooo, Junkerhill, femsoj, Spoondar, Leripa, Honeydee, Brightmoon, Imcool, Jamaicanlady etc. Where are u guys?? Abeg show face o! smiley
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
Wetin dey for Shokoto, dem dey find am for Sokoto. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 2:16am On Jun 03, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Regulars on this forum, where are you guys?? This forum is getting boring!!! Yeah, I know most of us are thru with our visa processing but settling down properly in a 'foreign land' is equally important. Your inputs are still very much needed here both about your experiences over there and responding to questions begging for answers here. I'll attempt to mention a few names: Adesojiaderemi, Gentiger, Temmytanny, Godhelpmeooo, Junkerhill, femsoj, Spoondar, Leripa, Honeydee, Brightmoon, Imcool, Jamaicanlady etc. Where are u guys?? Abeg show face o! smiley

Hmmm my brother, what has a beginning must surely has an end even if it is a record-breaking thread with 751 pages. This thread is gradually nearing the end of its useful life. But overall it has been great. There is no question on Dv lottery that CANNOT find all various kind of answers here. So it should be kept as a monument.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joecrown: 2:28am On Jun 03, 2013
idriez: .
I'm having the same challenge and if I may ask, were you not asked about the payment at your POE? Kindly share your experience...
wot really happen is that I was not ask about the payment at the POE,I just handed over the file to the immigration officer and he ask me if I'm coming for the first time and I said yes..... That's all ooo then the next day I wanted to pay then this problem of DOS CASE ID now start. I have been calling Elis help line for the past two weeks and they are sounding strange that they don't know the what I mean but I think the ELIS process is kind of tricky.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joecrown: 2:48am On Jun 03, 2013
jidex001:
I was given but it was stapled to my enveloped and i submitted the file unnoticing the DOS CASE ID that's where d Bleep-up started and i was told @ the USCIS office and was told to contact my embassy in nigeria and you know is very crazy to reach them.....
Pls is that how you did your own?
Were u given a comfirmation page and detail of your card ??

If not enter ur DOS case I'd which start from 2013AF*** and follow the steps require.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:52am On Jun 03, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Regulars on this forum, where are you guys?? This forum is getting boring!!! Yeah, I know most of us are thru with our visa processing but settling down properly in a 'foreign land' is equally important. Your inputs are still very much needed here both about your experiences over there and responding to questions begging for answers here. I'll attempt to mention a few names: Adesojiaderemi, Gentiger, Temmytanny, Godhelpmeooo, Junkerhill, femsoj, Spoondar, Leripa, Honeydee, Brightmoon, Imcool, Jamaicanlady etc. Where are u guys?? Abeg show face o! smiley

bros, for advance dv issues visit this place you will find it useful. https://www.nairaland.com/1058937/diversity-visa-immigrant-welcome-america
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Sakirasexy: 5:45am On Jun 03, 2013
In the capability of the lord ability,,the God of prophet Abiola Adebisi ,,will grant me sucess as i head for the embassy this morning...sucess on point.............,,,testimony loading........................,,i missed my interview,,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 6:40am On Jun 03, 2013
joecrown: wot really happen is that I was not ask about the payment at the POE,I just handed over the file to the immigration officer and he ask me if I'm coming for the first time and I said yes..... That's all ooo then the next day I wanted to pay then this problem of DOS CASE ID now start. I have been calling Elis help line for the past two weeks and they are sounding strange that they don't know the what I mean but I think the ELIS process is kind of tricky. 26FE95DC that's my pin u can add me and we can chat
Ok... I see. I equally called them and was kept on hold for a long time angry, I had to end the call to save my credit.
My BB is faulty so I wont be able to connect as expected but we can on facebook, kindly add me using my username@yahoo.com
@Nero XP (or any other person that might be of help): I need to talk to you urgently o, my proposed host just gave me the shock of my life shocked.... I'm in a fix right now and ticket is booked already sad cry
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 7:09am On Jun 03, 2013
Sakirasexy: In the capability of the lord ability,,the God of prophet Abiola Adebisi ,,will grant me sucess as i head for the embassy this morning...sucess on point.............,,,testimony loading........................

Who is Prophet Adebisi? Anyways may God almighty grant you success. Waiting to read your testimony

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.