Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922869 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 8:18pm On May 30, 2013
tolubillion: House i need ur prayer, my interview comes up nxtwk wedn. Pator and jaspa400 nxt tuesday pls pray for us O‎​º°˚˚˚°º so that we come back here to dis greatforum to share ours successful testimonies ijn (amen)

May Almighty God be with us, mine is ΐϞ 2weeks time
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2013
tolubillion: House i need ur prayer, my interview comes up nxtwk wedn. Pator and jaspa400 nxt tuesday pls pray for us O‎​º°˚˚˚°º so that we come back here to dis greatforum to share ours successful testimonies ijn (amen)
y'all are favored IJN. Your case shall nt b different. We are waitin to hear ur succesful intrview xpernce
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 9:14pm On May 30, 2013
Hw cn we knw d highest CN for naija.Is there any1 wt CN-25K+ in naija?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 9:32pm On May 30, 2013
Amedino1:

May Almighty God be with us, mine is ΐϞ 2weeks time
. Amen we shall come back to celebrate god goodness in our lifes ijn
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 9:35pm On May 30, 2013
monsieursam64: y'all are favored IJN. Your case shall nt b different. We are waitin to hear ur succesful intrview xpernce
. Amen thanks so shall it be ijn
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2013

Please go there and conquer. Remember, don't shiver. Be bold, for greater is He that's in you. You are more than a conqueror. We wait ur testimonies.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 10:31pm On May 30, 2013
@ justwise, did you know i can sue you for deliberate infringement upon my right of association? grin.... broz na joke oo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cenobs007(m): 10:46pm On May 30, 2013
My laptop displayed
Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: System32\Drivers\Ntfs.sys
PLEASE I NEED HELP. Windows XP CD is expensive here in USA. I forgot mine back home in Nigeria. Guys i really your help here. I wish there is a way to download just THIS MISSING NTFS Driver.

This is my email cenobs@gmail.com

Please can anyone with the windows XP CD, send just this System32\Drivers\Ntfs.sys, by browsing the CD and send as zip folder to my email, cenobs@gmail.com. Or if possible bit-by-bit of the full windows xp cd. PLEASE ONCE AGAIN, i will be very glad if this is done, because THIS IS VERY URGENT. Thank you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 1:21am On May 31, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Seal777, you have really made my day. Nice words of encouragement for those of us coming to join you guys soonest. There are so many negative words flying around I tell you. I'm a banker. A lot of people have been telling me I should not leave my job o, there's nothing in America bla bla bla even my relatives over there in America, painting a gloomy picture of America, that things are very difficult that I'll see for myself. I think it all balls down to getting the right information. I surf the internet a lot as well as observe and ask questions too.

Recently, I know a friend (a former colleague) who won the visa lottery and just spent 2yrs in America. She is presently an "Asst. Vice President" in Bank of America. Before then some people were telling me you can not get a corporate job unless you school there first but I found out from research, while it's true to an extent, it is not always so! especially when you have some experience back home.

So I believe you my brother, that we should always search out the truth for ourselves and not just dwell on hear say which could be very demoralizing. Good night my peeps!

[b]

Truly its challenging settling down here in America, just like relocating within Nigeria. You go through the orientation period and the weeks of stay at home without a job. Much more challenging for those of us in Houston area where you have to know how to drive and also need a car to do virtually everything. I lost three job offers in a row for the simple fact that i don't have a car and METRO Buses don't ply those routes, Very painful but you can not run faster than your shadows.

If you be hustler for naija and you intend coming around with $100 like me, prepare your mind very well, its going to be very tough but not Impossible. The result will justify the struggle.

If you have enough money, come with it so you can move faster within a very short time as you will have what you need at your disposal.

Don't come to America with the aim of getting a white collar job, its very tricky, prepare to come and hustle for months after which you start getting your bearing. ( Remember you are black, our certificates and experience hardly count and luck does not shine on everybody at the same time).

No matter what you do in Nigeria, Accepting the lottery offer is the best thing that can happen to you as the choice to travel in and out of America and the world traveling advantages it brings can never be bought with money.

If its possible, some people will buy it for 10 million Naira without looking back.

There are very salient challenges but its worth every inch of the struggle.[/b]

God bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 2:57am On May 31, 2013
RoaRrrrrRRRrrRrrrrrrRrrrr.justwise, u wana kill the great lion well dat nt possible. Am back and better. Good day house. I missed u all. Lol

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 3:01am On May 31, 2013
seal777:

[b]

Truly its challenging settling down here in America, just like relocating within Nigeria. You go through the orientation period and the weeks of stay at home without a job. Much more challenging for those of us in Houston area where you have to know how to drive and also need a car to do virtually everything. I lost three job offers in a row for the simple fact that i don't have a car and METRO Buses don't ply those routes, Very painful but you can not run faster than your shadows.

If you be hustler for naija and you intend coming around with $100 like me, prepare your mind very well, its going to be very tough but not Impossible. The result will justify the struggle.

If you have enough money, come with it so you can move faster within a very short time as you will have what you need at your disposal.

Don't come to America with the aim of getting a white collar job, its very tricky, prepare to come and hustle for months after which you start getting your bearing. ( Remember you are black, our certificates and experience hardly count and luck does not shine on everybody at the same time).

No matter what you do in Nigeria, Accepting the lottery offer is the best thing that can happen to you as the choice to travel in and out of America and the world traveling advantages it brings can never be bought with money.

If its possible, some people will buy it for 10 million Naira without looking back.

There are very salient challenges but its worth every inch of the struggle.[/b]

God bless you all.

True talk my broda,just a gradual process nd everytin wil be alrite...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by castroB: 3:51am On May 31, 2013
Hi Seal 777,
Am a new forumnite and a dv 2013 winner. I can attriibute the success of the processing, interview and visa approval to the invaluable, noble and selfless contributions and prayers of members of this big and Godly family and to the glory of God, i and my family are settling down gradually in the city of houston TX. Green Card, SSN are out within one month we arrived. My kids got food and health insurance benefits and we're still accessing other benefits.
Pls. Concerning the USCIS fees, i had my interview jan. 28th and that was before the fee was imposed so we didnt pay and we were not asked abt it at POE.
Seal777 pls i wld like to get in touch wt you since we live in same area- houston. My email is chicasop@yahoo.com.
Goodluck to all bros/sisters, who await interview. One love house!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 5:17am On May 31, 2013

We are bound for success in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ladyboss(f): 8:11am On May 31, 2013
Hello House,
Please is there anyone in the state of Maryland? Baltimore or Columbia Area
Need some information.
Thank you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 8:36am On May 31, 2013
Seal Tnx for ur advice
I really appreciate
it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 10:56am On May 31, 2013

U will all come back to share ur testimonies IJN. none of us will b left out
its ours nd parmanet IJN (AMEN)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2013
Dear furumites my interview is tommorow and i realy need your prayers. i just collected my medicals today.i dont know what tommorow holds for me undecided undecided undecided
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 4:19pm On May 31, 2013
lorddom: Dear furumites my interview is tommorow and i realy need your prayers. i just collected my medicals today.i dont know what tommorow holds for me undecided undecided undecided

Tomorw will favour, u will never expirnce dissappoinment IJN.
go nd grab ur visa approval.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 7:39pm On May 31, 2013
lorddom: Dear furumites my interview is tommorow and i realy need your prayers. i just collected my medicals today.i dont know what tommorow holds for me undecided undecided undecided

All is well, I really feel...go and get IJN.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 8:11pm On May 31, 2013
I want to carry anchovies to the US these are the small little fish? will i pass at the airport or the chihuahua dogs will sniff them and they make me surrender them at the POE
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lynnexxx: 8:35pm On May 31, 2013
hello house my cousin is a 2013dv winner and her interview is on a saturday. i have two question. are interviews conducted on saturday and 2 she graduated in 2011 and since then has not really been doing any thing serious.how deos she defend herself when asked what she is doing now?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:42pm On May 31, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

Tomorw will favour, u will never expirnce dissappoinment IJN.
go nd grab ur visa approval.
. How much did u do ur medicals
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 8:56pm On May 31, 2013
pls endeavour to share ur experience. ur interview will be successfull IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2013
lynnexxx: hello house my cousin is a 2013dv winner and her interview is on a saturday. i have two question. are interviews conducted on saturday and 2 she graduated in 2011 and since then has not really been doing any thing serious.how deos she defend herself when asked what she is doing now?

She shd defend herself by only by saying the truth, d whole truth and nothing but d truth. She should just be honest in saying why she has not been doing anything. Or is it a crime to be waiting on something?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lynnexxx: 9:32pm On May 31, 2013
@kevwe flex thanks , but can you pls construct something. plsss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lynnexxx: 9:33pm On May 31, 2013
please just give an example of what u can say if it were you?
kevwe_flex:

She shd defend herself by only by saying the truth, d whole truth and nothing but d truth. She should just be honest in saying why she has not been doing anything. Or is it a crime to be waiting on something?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lynnexxx: 9:35pm On May 31, 2013
please house are you suppose to go to the embassy to collect any form before your interview. and then are interviews conducted on Saturday.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missbelle: 9:41pm On May 31, 2013
Hey guys, hp evri1 is doing great? success 2 evri1 expecting great news in month of June oh. P.s av gotten my visa package hoping 2 jet out soonest.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missbelle: 9:43pm On May 31, 2013
No U̶̲̥̅̊ are not oh, just show up on interview day wit all necessary document.
lynnexxx: please house are you suppose to go to the embassy to collect any form before your interview. and then are interviews conducted on Saturday.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 9:45pm On May 31, 2013
lynnexxx: please house are you suppose to go to the embassy to collect any form before your interview. and then are interviews conducted on Saturday.

No form dere pls, u can only enter dere by invitation.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 9:57pm On May 31, 2013
Congrats to all successful and about to be successful members. God has done it already. Honeydee hasn't forgotten this wonderful family.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by MERCY2013: 10:44pm On May 31, 2013
[quote author=lynnexxx]hello house my cousin is a 2013dv winner and her interview is on a saturday. i have two question. are interviews conducted on saturday and 2 she graduated in 2011 and since then has not really been doing any thing serious.how deos she defend herself when asked what she is doing now? [/quot
U re welcome.I will advise u go tru all d pages u will gain a lot. We do try to encourage all members to have selfconfidence,courage,honesty and be bold wen goin for d interview. U xpect any question but an honest response is d best ans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.