Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,922 members, 7,841,504 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (924219 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 12:02am On Jun 01, 2013
castroB: Hi Seal 777,
Am a new forumnite and a dv 2013 winner. I can attriibute the success of the processing, interview and visa approval to the invaluable, noble and selfless contributions and prayers of members of this big and Godly family and to the glory of God, i and my family are settling down gradually in the city of houston TX. Green Card, SSN are out within one month we arrived. My kids got food and health insurance benefits and we're still accessing other benefits.
Pls. Concerning the USCIS fees, i had my interview jan. 28th and that was before the fee was imposed so we didnt pay and we were not asked abt it at POE.
Seal777 pls i wld like to get in touch wt you since we live in same area- houston. My email is chicasop@yahoo.com.
Goodluck to all bros/sisters, who await interview. One love house!

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 12:03am On Jun 01, 2013
lorddom: Dear furumites my interview is tommorow and i realy need your prayers. i just collected my medicals today.i dont know what tommorow holds for me undecided undecided undecided

May GOD favour your cause!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by MERCY2013: 12:04am On Jun 01, 2013
edimop: Hw cn we knw d highest CN for naija.Is there any1 wt CN-25K+ in naija?
High or low case number edimop ur visa is waiting to b picked.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 1:24am On Jun 01, 2013
lorddom: Dear furumites my interview is tommorow and i realy need your prayers. i just collected my medicals today.i dont know what tommorow holds for me undecided undecided undecided
yah mr TOMOrow said he hold SUCCESS for you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jonnywalker: 4:00am On Jun 01, 2013
thank God,with all the stress,finally my green card is in my hand.thanks u all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 8:39am On Jun 01, 2013
Wishin ya all a happy new month,wit lots of luv nd success...its realy a gr8 month,nd a month I was born...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 9:48am On Jun 01, 2013
It is well my brother. Go and get the visa. We await your testimony.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 10:03am On Jun 01, 2013
lynnexxx: hello house my cousin is a 2013dv winner and her interview is on a saturday. i have two question. are interviews conducted on saturday and 2 she graduated in 2011 and since then has not really been doing any thing serious.how deos she defend herself when asked what she is doing now?
I think so, interviews are conducted on Sat, @ least from what Lorddom (also a member of the house) said. When asked, what is she doing now (which is a very likely question) she should be honest and say she's been looking for jobs, attending interviews and the likes. That way, they know she is not idle and @ the same time honest. Best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2013
nero xp: Wishin ya all a happy new month,wit lots of luv nd success...its realy a gr8 month,nd a month I was born...
Wish you same Nero and happy birthday in advance.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2013
seal777:

[b]

Truly its challenging settling down here in America, just like relocating within Nigeria. You go through the orientation period and the weeks of stay at home without a job. Much more challenging for those of us in Houston area where you have to know how to drive and also need a car to do virtually everything. I lost three job offers in a row for the simple fact that i don't have a car and METRO Buses don't ply those routes, Very painful but you can not run faster than your shadows.

If you be hustler for naija and you intend coming around with $100 like me, prepare your mind very well, its going to be very tough but not Impossible. The result will justify the struggle.

If you have enough money, come with it so you can move faster within a very short time as you will have what you need at your disposal.

Don't come to America with the aim of getting a white collar job, its very tricky, prepare to come and hustle for months after which you start getting your bearing. ( Remember you are black, our certificates and experience hardly count and luck does not shine on everybody at the same time).

No matter what you do in Nigeria, Accepting the lottery offer is the best thing that can happen to you as the choice to travel in and out of America and the world traveling advantages it brings can never be bought with money.

If its possible, some people will buy it for 10 million Naira without looking back.

There are very salient challenges but its worth every inch of the struggle.[/b]

God bless you all.

Nice insight my brother. God help us all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2013
Please house I want to buy dollar hope it is safe please advice me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
pator: Please house I want to buy dollar hope it is safe please advice me.
Pls Buy from da right Source Ooº˚°º≈º°˚ºoO,, but Ȋ̝̊̅̄f da Transport, Trips n Stress is more dan 1K, will advice u †̥ go ƒσя Naira..is jez #1,700 diff if u r paying Naira... Note: Ȋ̝̊̅̄f u r buying dollar make sure is year 2000 n bellow Ooº˚°º≈º°˚ºoO
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Sakirasexy: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
House,,pls can i incclude a gce certificate dat i did not mention in my dsp form ?,,i wrote the exam before i finished secondary school
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
pator:

We are bound for success in Jesus name
AMEN.......we all shall be successful
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
Amedino1:
Pls Buy from da right Source Ooº˚°º≈º°˚ºoO,, but Ȋ̝̊̅̄f da Transport, Trips n Stress is more dan 1K, will advice u †̥ go ƒσя Naira..is jez #1,700 diff if u r paying Naira... Note: Ȋ̝̊̅̄f u r buying dollar. make sure is year 2000 n bellow Ooº˚°º≈º°˚ºoO
. Dis year 2000below wat do.u mean less dan 2000 or greater than 2000
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
tolubillion: . Dis year 2000below wat do.u mean less dan 2000 or greater than 2000

Soweee, I means Year 2000 to 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
jonnywalker: thank God,with all the stress,finally my green card is in my hand.thanks u all
congrat bro. I shall experience it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cindybella: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
Roodboy and other frends please I have lots of issues and need feed back ASAP.
1.MY WEAC RESULT WHICH I TOOK WAS A MESS AND IT WAS ONLY THREE SUBJECTS WER RELEASED AS OF 1974 and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO I ASKED THE AGENT THAT HELPED ME WITH THE DV LOTTERY HE SAID I SHOULD GET A LETTER FRM A HOTEL THAT I WORKED WITH THEM AS A HOUSE KEEPER PAST YEARS IS IT A GOOD STEP TO FOLLOW?
2.I SENT MY FORMS TO KCC AND STILL WAITING FOR THEM TO TELL ME DAY OF MY APPOINTMENT IS BEEN LONG I SENT THEM AND EACH TIME I CALL THEM THE SAY I SHOULD RELAX THAT THE INTERVIEW WILL START ON AGUST PLEASE IS A NORMAL CASE?
3.AM SORRY FOR TJE CAPS LOCK.
HELP NEEDED HERE PLEASE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by worry359(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
cindybella
No need to post on multiple sections.
If people want to reply they will pick it up anyway.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cindybella: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2013
Is it biting you Mr
worry 359: cindybella
No need to post on multiple sections.
If people want to reply they will pick it up anyway.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
[quote author=cindybella]Is it biting you Mr[/q
Which edition did you get selected? If it is VD 2014, wait until October 2013. What is your CN like? Which job have you been doing? Let's take it from there! Don't be vexed when you don't get what you expect. This is an open space and some people may be blunt with the truth of course while others may cuddle you but maybe without the truth and you may lose resources.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joecrown: 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
yes i found this info useful but have a little challenges with the site each time i tried to proceed to make the payment is giving me unable to proceed to payment due to system error! pls how do i go about it i live in Columbus,OH pls reply asap

Tassembly:

Thanks so much, but i still don't get,if i add eg CGL2013127941, why did you remove the zero before 1 and 2.

And then how do you enter you alien number eg A568235582 since the said it must be 10digits,after the aphabelt.pls i don't want to make any mistake on this one.thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 5:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
Pls house i need ur urgent reply. my issues are 1. I have a wrong date of birth on my waec certificate but i have the correct one in my NPC and international passport. Should i be worried about the wrong one in my waec cert? 2. How many days does it take to do police report and medicals? . .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cindybella: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
Thanks brother I was given this recent one and am a trader and my case number is 2014158EXQBP39..[quote author=ferdimako][/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Samimo: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
cindybella: Thanks brother I was given this recent one and am a trader and my case number is 2014158EXQBP39..
Thats Confirmation Number. Case Number goes like 2014AFOOO and your number after the 000's.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lynnexxx: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
@kunlexmoore how r u doing ?gracias but what if they think u will be aburden when u get tto the states.or is this out of the question?
Kunlexymoore: I think so, interviews are conducted on Sat, @ least from what Lorddom (also a member of the house) said. When asked, what is she doing now (which is a very likely question) she should be honest and say she's been looking for jobs, attending interviews and the likes. That way, they know she is not idle and @ the same time honest. Best wishes.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cindybella: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
Sorry brother this it here 2014AFOOOI17..
Samimo: Thats Confirmation Number. Case Number goes like 2014AFOOO and your number after the 000's.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cindybella: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2013
Sorry brother this it here 2014AFOOOI17..quote author=ferdimako][/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
cindybella: Sorry brother this it here 2014AFOOOI17..quote author=ferdimako]
First, congrats on your selection, dv 2014 interview starts by Oct, 2013-Sept 2014. Your interview should be around Jan or Feb.
Technically you have a problem and the problem is you don't have the minimum duration qualification. Fundamentally, you aggravated to the problem by sending the forms so quickly because you could have packaged and occupation that required 2yrs of training... But relax cos "impossible is nothing"
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2013
Where are the peeps that have their interviews today, we are waiting for your testimonies
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
Sakirasexy: House,,pls can i incclude a gce certificate dat i did not mention in my dsp form ?,,i wrote the exam before i finished secondary school
If you have the minimum requirements in the cert mentioned in your dsp which is 5 credit, then do not bother with the gce, however, do go with it on the day of your interview, make sure you holdon to it except it's required of you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
pator: Where are the peeps that have their interviews today, we are waiting for your testimonies

My broda. I have refreshed the page over and over hoping to c their testimonies to no avail. Maybe they were carried away by the success. let's keep waiting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.