Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922946 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2013
Please any forumite in st paul, Minnesota pls let discuss.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
[/color]
abiodunraufu: House. Pls, how much is Medicals for a family of six at Children Practice?

Around 150k.When are you going for the medical?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
[/color]
giddadon: Guys pls i want to knw sumtin...if nigeria isnt eligible 4 2015,can sumbody 4rm the U.S play 4 you putting nigeria as ur nationality??...pls i need urgent and authentic answers

Nigeria Nationals may not be qualified for 2015 DV irrespective of their place of residency.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
[/color]
Harrykazzy: @roodboy A big congrats to u

Congrat Roodboy™…
FAITH WORKS WONDERS¶™…
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2013
[/color]
pator: Pls guys what happen when someone misses his flight. what are the likely available options?

Bros,Havn't had from you.It like you missed your flight.
I was told by our agent,we pay $80 each if we miss our flight and we need to Check-in 3 hr before departure.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
faithman2020: [/color]

Bros,Havn't had from you.It like you missed your flight.
I was told by our agent,we pay $80 each if we miss our flight and we need to Check-in 3 hr before departure.

Yes bro, but everything was sorted out fine. Check my experience on the other thread. Are u in US now?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
[/color]
pator:

Yes bro, but everything was sorted out fine. Check my experience on the other thread. Are u in US now?

Wow that is great. yesterday was my final day at the office. We are moving upper week. Are you in Boston already?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
[/color]
pator:

Congratulation Brother,that is great.
Faith works wonders.kindly link up with the closest deeperlife Church for assistance. for Jobs and family integration in your area.We shall surely meet very soon.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
auschris: it will if u don't pay the shortfall. call their Lagos office and the will let you know the amount. I had the same issue when I booked for my brother.
The problem was that I booked through their call centre because the intended date of travel was less than a week. They told me how much to pay in naira and when I got to the bank, I was asked to state the amount I want to pay in dollars. I called their office again and was told the amount so the bank calculated it using the exchange rate for that day. That was how I got to pay less.
A day later we got a call informing us of the disparity. We went and paid.
Like I said earlier, call them and get the amount you have yo balance.
tanx@auschris i appreciate ur reply. i booked the flight on wednesday and paid on thursday then on friday they told me i made underpayment. i will be at d bank to pay the balance on monday.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
auschris: it will if u don't pay the shortfall. call their Lagos office and the will let you know the amount. I had the same issue when I booked for my brother.
The problem was that I booked through their call centre because the intended date of travel was less than a week. They told me how much to pay in naira and when I got to the bank, I was asked to state the amount I want to pay in dollars. I called their office again and was told the amount so the bank calculated it using the exchange rate for that day. That was how I got to pay less.
A day later we got a call informing us of the disparity. We went and paid.
Like I said earlier, call them and get the amount you have yo balance.
tanx@auschris i appreciate ur reply. i booked the flight on wednesday and paid on thursday then on friday they told me i made underpayment. i called them for the exact amount and i will be at d bank to pay the balance on monday.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
abiodunraufu: House. Pls, how much is Medicals for a family of six at Children Practice?
The lord is your strength sir.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hi,

Thank u for your useful advice & don't offended if answers had been provided previously. Pls i need information about the following:

- Is the visa fee going to be paid on spot (visa interview day)?

- What is the acceptable currency (US Dollar or Naira)?

- Do we need to do ay pre-medical examination or test before the mail medical examination.

Thank you for anticipated response.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joexploit: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
G2Glory: Hi,

Thank u for your useful advice & don't offended if answers had been provided previously. Pls i need information about the following:

- Is the visa fee going to be paid on spot (visa interview day)?

- What is the acceptable currency (US Dollar or Naira)?

- Do we need to do ay pre-medical examination or test before the mail medical examination.

Thank you for anticipated response.

U can pay on or before ur interview date; although lots of peeps here on dis forum paid on da interviewing date.
U can pay in dollars(like myself) or in da naira equivalent. As for da medicals, I will advice u to wait for ur 2nl before u do cos it expires after 6months. Remember u av to travel before d medical expires.
Best wishes!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ournaija: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hello House,

Please we need help. My younger brother needs help as regards his green card. His residency had changed before his arrival. Please what is the latest process of acquiring the green card so as to be eligible to getting a job and the likes? Does he need to fill any form like AR-11 with any code? He is a little confuse and dont know how to pursue it. Please can someone help us with the step by step process needed to get his green card? Thank you and God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nikitad(f): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hello gents, has anyone got administrative processing? how long does it take? I got interview since august 07th they promised to call me when the AP is completed and I am still expecting. Any comment? They kept all documents but gave me back my passport as I may need it for professional purpose. How long does it take for AP?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 4:08am On Sep 15, 2013
Go with your Company Registration Certificate and ID Card. I was self employed in Nigeria... just submitted the certificate alongside all other documents. I wasn't really asked but to be on the safe side...go with it to defend your work experience and history.
abiodunraufu: Pls, what documents will dv selectee who is self employed be required to take along for visa lottery interview to prove that he is truly self employed?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 4:20am On Sep 15, 2013
It depends on what the issue is. Mine took 2 weeks for the Consulate visitation and 1 month + 2 days before I was called back to bring my passport. I wish you the best. Hold on to God and His promises for you. He is working on your case.
nikitad: Hello gents, has anyone got administrative processing? how long does it take? I got interview since august 07th they promised to call me when the AP is completed and I am still expecting. Any comment? They kept all documents but gave me back my passport as I may need it for professional purpose. How long does it take for AP?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosinjoe(m): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2013
kaygee1977: It depends on what the issue is. Mine took 2 weeks for the Consulate visitation and 1 month + 2 days before I was called back to bring my passport. I wish you the best. Hold on to God and His promises for you. He is working on your case.
if I get u correctly, the consulate paid u a visit? Wat for? and wats AP
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 10:17am On Sep 15, 2013
giddadon: Guys pls i want to knw sumtin...if nigeria isnt eligible 4 2015,can sumbody 4rm the U.S play 4 you putting nigeria as ur nationality??...pls i need urgent and authentic answers

Once Nigeria is in eligible then no Nigerian nationality from anywhere in the world is qualified to play. If u play or anyone from any part of the world play for u, it is a futile effort.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 10:23am On Sep 15, 2013
House...Happy sunday to all.pls I like to ask if ds 230 form is still relevant...we want to print the form for our new born baby.thanx.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2013
nikitad: Hello gents, has anyone got administrative processing? how long does it take? I got interview since august 07th they promised to call me when the AP is completed and I am still expecting. Any comment? They kept all documents but gave me back my passport as I may need it for professional purpose. How long does it take for AP?

AP takes weeks and can be up to 12 weeks depending on the situation and visa office/embassy. My brother ur situation is dicey as decision must be taken on ur case before end of September 2013 else u can loose ur dv visa as all dv 2013 visas must be issued before or on 30th September2013. Pray and fast for God's intervention on ur case as He is able to do all things and I believe u will receive ur visa IJN amen as He will perfect what He has started with u IJN. We are expecting ur testimony soon IJN amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
AP is Administrative Process. Yes, was paid a visit on further investigation on my case.
tosinjoe: if I get u correctly, the consulate paid u a visit? Wat for? and wats AP
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
candytos:

Once Nigeria is in eligible then no Nigerian nationality from anywhere in the world is qualified to play. If u play or anyone from any part of the world play for u, it is a futile effort.

No.If a Nigerian has a wife from an eligible country...both can enter or if a Nigerian was born in an eligible country that his/her both parents were not residing as at the birth,that qualifies him/her.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yemmafat(m): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2013
God as favour me in a lucky way. Pls wen will dey send interview date 4 dose DAT deir case numb a is BTW 14000 & 15000
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by olanrewaju76: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hello house, Which travel agent is best to patronize in Nigeria for flight from LOS to Cincinnati? I have heard stories about some of them.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosinjoe(m): 8:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
Thanks 4 d info keji
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
Forumite,is it a must that one boards a flight to the state where the person we filled as the person we know resides?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2013
My people, is it advisable to pay the visa fee is Dollars or Naira? And which rate do they use?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2013
XYZZ: My people, is it advisable to pay the visa fee is Dollars or Naira? And which rate do they use?

Any of the currencies you choose is very accepted there. If you are not too sure of genuine dollar bills, then go for the naira equivalent. The exchange rate at the embassy is N165:$1 making $330, N54,450.

(1) (2) (3) ... (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.