Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,403 members, 7,836,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923503 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 11:18am On Sep 18, 2013
genlion: I missed my house. Its bin a while now. I will be jettin out via qatar airline to pennsylvania in less than 48hrs. Will give you details of my travel experience and experience at POE. Stay connected to d house. GENLION still reportin frm LAGOS NG. Tank u

I pray uncanny favor that can only come from God into ur. Trip n sojourn in USA IJN. Stay blessed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 11:55am On Sep 18, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
baba ajala: hello fellow forumites this is my
experience with emirate and i have
some issues with it.
i booked my ticket online with
emirate. when i checked thier price
online for flight from lagos to houston i
saw 960.10 usd after using thier
online conversion i got 155,123
NAIRA.
so after booking i went to thier
approved bank to pay. i booked the
flight on sept 10th and paid sept 12th
within 72 hrs of booking.
then on friday 13th emirate sent me a
mail that i made an underpayment of
1,847 naira.
then after the weekend monday 16th i
went and paid the balance.
and right now more than 8 hrs i have
not recieved any mail or ticket from
them about my case. i have the
reciept of my first payment
pls i need those with similar
experience with emirate to help me
out. what do i do next or should i mail
them.
Call their Nigeria office on this no: Tel: +234 1 271 7600. Make your complaints. I am sure they will resolve it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
kennex89: hello genlion please how did you get the flight via Qatar airline to Pennsylvania because i know on their website they have just three destination and how much is the flight.
. I got it tru a very trustworthy agent. Its 196,600. As at wen I booked It
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
candytos:

I pray uncanny favor that can only come from God into ur. Trip n sojourn in USA IJN. Stay blessed.
. Tank u so much God bless u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 2:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
U all should wait for my exclusive reports right frm the lagos airport, in d air, at d stop over and at the port of entry. An exclusive report frm Genlion. Till sat

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by coop: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Yea, love to hear from you as soon as possible, have a wonderful exprience .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by olivialuv(m): 5:01am On Sep 19, 2013
Hello everyone, pls I need your take on this , am a DV winer waiting for interview by oct , my wife bears my first name as her family name also my kid this is different from my own , will it be a problem. Pls I need response asap thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 7:15am On Sep 19, 2013
olivialuv: Hello everyone, pls I need your take on this , am a DV winer waiting for interview by oct , my wife bears my first name as her family name also my kid this is different from my own , will it be a problem. Pls I need response asap thanks.
sorry am going to ask u 2 diff. Question.
1.. Did u include they @ the 1st registration?
2.. Why are they not bearing ur name of ur wife is bearing ur surname? cos on d day my interview dey denied a couples cos dey didn't include dere child name @ the 1st registration.. Guess other member will contribute..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by atinaewa: 7:52am On Sep 19, 2013
@Godhelpmeooo, were you called for an interview? if yes, have you gotten a visa? cos I have a friend who has been worried about about not written her case number on all her forms.
pls. your response may help her.
Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:14am On Sep 19, 2013
olivialuv: Hello everyone, pls I need your take on this , am a DV winer waiting for interview by oct , my wife bears my first name as her family name also my kid this is different from my own , will it be a problem. Pls I need response asap thanks.

Broz ur case is very obvious dat dere's prob...if I may ask, u said, ur wife bears ur first name as ur surname why? And ur kids surname is quite diff frm ur surname? Pls throw more lite on ds..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by icare007(m): 10:01am On Sep 19, 2013
Happy to be here on this forum, i just want to thank God Almighty for his favour during my interview,also to thank this wonderful and great forum members for their advices and guidance throughout the preparation processes
Here is my interview experience

I was interviewed by a guy that looks like a chinese american busy denying people... I was sitted praying he should not be the one to interview me... But as God will have it. My ticket number appear in his stand. And it was successful..i was the first single to get visa approved.

INTERVIEW

Co: Are you #name
me: yes sir
co: where do u wrk?
Me: i ansd
co: whats ur job description?
co: why r you using statement of result?
Me: i told him that in nigerian university sometyms it tks upto 5yrs b4 the cert will be ready.
Co: smiled and said it is an unfortunate situation
co: asked me abt my age
me: i ansd
co: am goin to approve ur visa congratulations
and enjoy yourself in America.
Me: I said tnk u sir

that was hw successful my interview went.

Also i want to note an observation,when snapping ur passport make sure its upto 3passports and for nigerians endeavour to get NPC birth certificate or attestation....Above all try to be truthful tru out the process. Goodluck 2y'all

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:07am On Sep 19, 2013
icare007: Happy to be here on this forum, i just want to thank God Almighty for his favour during my interview,also to thank this wonderful and great forum members for their advices and guidance throughout the preparation processes

I was interviewed by a guy that looks like a chinese american busy denying people... I was sitted praying he should not be the one to interview me... But as God will have it. My ticket number appear in his stand. And it was successful..i was the first single to get visa approved.

INTERVIEW

Me: i told him that in nigerian university sometyms it tks upto 5yrs b4 the cert will be ready.

Congrats on your success. God that started this good work in your life shall perfect it in Jesus name. How long have you graduated now that the question of statement of result is being asked?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2013
icare007: Happy to be here on this forum, i just want to thank God Almighty for his favour during my interview,also to thank this wonderful and great forum members for their advices and guidance throughout the preparation processes

INTERVIEW

The most high cares for you. congratulations..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by icare007(m): 10:13am On Sep 19, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Congrats on your success. God that started this good work in your life shall perfect it in Jesus name. How long have you graduated now that the question of statement of result is being asked?

Amen... tnx
3years now, graduated in 2010
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by icare007(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2013
Friends pls i want to make an inquiry, how much is airline ticket form either abuja or lagos to Newyork city also which airline is trust worthy and efficient

thanks 4ur response..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by olivialuv(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2013
rood boy:

Broz ur case is very obvious dat dere's prob...if I may ask, u said, ur wife bears ur first name as ur surname why? And ur kids surname is quite diff frm ur surname? Pls throw more lite on ds..

My wife bear her surname using my first name and my child bear same , but my surname is diferent. Which is what I submitted at first . Need help pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
olivialuv:

My wife bear her surname using my first name and my child bear same , but my surname is diferent. Which is what I submitted at first . Need help pls

If the names are consistent, there shouldn't be any problem oh. Which names did you use on the online application?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by olivialuv(m): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
ferdimako:

If the names are consistent, there shouldn't be any problem oh. Which names did you use on the online application?

I used my first name for my wife (osayomore mabel ) while mine -s agbonbs osayomore
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
olivialuv:

I used my first name for my wife (osayomore mabel ) while mine -s agbonbs osayomore

No wahala then.Just maintain them as they are.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
rood boy: House Praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaise the lord?
Lord is good all the tyme.....Hahahah, God was so do wonderful thins in my life, let us jst be doin gud becuse I c mercy of God durin my intview....

My first intview was in (july 10th 2013) I got 2 the embassy around 6.20am and we do all the security check and we march in 2 the main intview hall, I sat down @ the front of window 14, I was lookin hw he was intviewn pple and I was also preyin dat he shld be the one 2 intview me and i thanx God my number was flash frm window 14..

Me: Good morning sir?
Co: Good morning.
Me: hw was ur 9ite sir?
Co: fine and urs?
Me: fine sir.
Co: are you the one sent ds form 2 kcc?
Me: yes sir.
Co: ok, pls sign on ur form.
Me: I do.
Co: pls take oath.
Co: pls ur finger print.
Co: are you the one inside ds picture?
Me: yes sir.
Co: No, you are not the one.
Me: am the one sir.
Co: ok, pls wait, let me show one of our staff?
Me: ok sir... he showed one lady beside him and the lady said No I was not the one and he gave me one paper 4 denied...ds is wat is inside the paper below>

Ds office regrets to inform u dat it's unable to issue a visa to u becuse u've been found ineligible. After careful review of ur application, it has been determined dat u filled out the application incorrectly. You are therefore not eligible to participate in the DV program.

I"ll got home with bad mood, I deside 2 inform my lawyer and she said we shld appeal.

The first mail my lawyer sent 2 america embassy, ds is deir response below>

Thanx u 4 ur email regardin d diversity visa application 4 (Abiola A. Onala). Accordin to our records, ds case is closeed, his original DV lottery entry was not properly filled in conformance with the rules and regulation of d DV program. He is thefore ineligible 4 a DV visa.
The Diversity visa lottery does not allow 4 refusal appeal. The refusal by a consular officer cannot be overtumed. We regret dat our response cannot be more positive.

My lawyer reply dem again dat dey shld point out were the applicant isn't filled properly...Ds is deir respond below>

We av reviewd the photos in ds case and can assure u dat he was not disqualified becuse of his haircut. That only a minor discrepancy among several in the two photo. Howrever. If ur client would like to return to us 4 one more review, we will be glad to see him again. He shld bring d photo he originally submitted to kcc with him, along with his academic credentials.
Dat said, if he can show dat he is the same pson, we will be glad to take anoda look @ his case. Is he available Monday, August 5, at 9:am

Wen america sent the secord appointment intview, my lawyer missed it and she beg 4 anoda reshedule and dey nw fix us anoda appointment (sep 10th 2013).

I"ll got 2 the embassy around 6:00am, wen I got 2 the intview hall my name was called by window 13 and she said ashld go 2 room 9, wen I got dere, I was intview by two ladies.

Me: gud morning ma?
Co: gud morning.
Me: pls were is ur academic & previous photo.
Me: I gave dem.
Co: pls sign here.
Co: are you twins?
Me: No ma.
Co: pls take finger print.
Co: were did u wrk.
Me: blueline urban project.
Co: hw many yrs u've been wrkin with blueline.
Me: 4yrs ma.
Co: why ur current passport and previous pasport look diff.
Me: I explain.( Two police men enter the room and started lookin @ my pic)
Co: we av cross check all ur doc and we c dat ur (GCE) does not upto 5credit....the police men nw said is more dan 5credit.
Co: ok. Pls go and sit back @ the main hall.
Me: ok ma...(I left the room).

In next 55secords my name was called and dey granted me and dey apology 4 the pic.

God be the glory..

Note: those 2014, u guys shld make sure dat the previous pic and the current passport shld look the same...

I'll was the one dat make a mistake frm the day one, I didn't knw dat I used growin hair 2 applyed DV in 2011 and I didn't even fast or pray b4 I left home, I jst went like dat jst becuse all my tot is dat I knew most question dey used 2 ask pple becuse av gader a lot of experience here but my secord intview I fast & prayer everyday...I really thanx God, he take control dat veryday.

God loves you roodboy, I thank and praise Him for ur success as He took control of the situation for u.
congratulations once again.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
atinaewa: @Godhelpmeooo, were you called for an interview? if yes, have you gotten a visa? cos I have a friend who has been worried about about not written her case number on all her forms.
pls. your response may help her.
Thanks

Tell her to worry less as I did not write the CN on pages my forms or family members form and I av my visa today, its just a way of tracking loose papers if there is any mix up in the KCC office
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by olivialuv(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
ferdimako:

No wahala then.Just maintain them as they are.

Thanks for your encouragement.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
@ rood boy, congrats! Folks, you can question Embassy if case is genuine and tenable.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pakholla: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
nigeria is not eligible GOD WHY WE THE NIGERIANS HERE IS THE INFO LIST OF COUNTRIES
/AREAS
BY REGION WHOSE NATIVES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR DV
-
The list below shows the countries whose natives are eligible for DV
-
2015, grouped by geographic region.
Dependent
areas
overseas are
included
within
the
region of
the governing country. The countries whose
natives are not eligible for the DV
-
2015 program were identified by USCIS, according to the formula in Section
203(c) of the INA. The countries whose natives are not eligible for the DV prog
ram (because they are the
principal source countries of Family
-
Sponsored and Employment
-
Based immigration or “high
-
admission”
countries) are noted after the respective regional lists.
AFRICA
Algeria
Angola
Benin
Botswana
Burkina
Faso
Burundi
Cameroon
Cape Verde
Central African Republic
Chad
Comoros
Congo
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
Djibouti
Egypt*
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Gabon
Gambia, The
Ghana
Guinea
Guinea
-
Bissau
Kenya
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Madagascar
Malawi
Mali
Mauritania
Mauritius
Morocco
Mozambique
Namibia
Niger
Rwanda
Sao Tome and Principe
Senegal
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Somalia
South Africa
South Sudan
Sudan
Swaziland
Tanzania
Togo
Tunisia
Uganda
Zambia
Zimbabwe
Persons born in the areas administered prior to June 1967 by Israel, Jordan, Syria, and Egypt are chargeable,
respectively, to Israel, Jordan, Syria, and Egypt
. Persons born in the Gaza Strip are chargeable to Egypt;
persons
born in the West Bank are chargeable to Jordan; persons born in the Golan Heights are chargeable to Syria.
In
Africa
, natives of
Nigeria
are
not
eligible for this year’s diversity program
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pakholla: 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
when will nigerians be eligible pls i want to hang my self pls am sad
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kemseg2005: 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2013
@ pakholla: pls don't kill ur self cos nigeria is not elligible, it is just for a while. Ur dream shall be fulfilled at God's appointed time. Congrats again to members that have being granted visas and those waiting for their interview i wish them success. CHIO how is Newyork? have u gotten ur GC and SSC, just keep me posted and if there is any development i will surely let u know
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by coop: 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
@ rood boy. Hnmmm, God really loves you. With uncommon favor and I believe God is going to favor me too with uncommon favor
Accept my Congratulations And plzzz, how did he ask u about the AGE?? TT

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
olivialuv:

Bros no problems here o. It's ok, as long as you qualify either educationally or by job.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
icare007:

Amen... tnx
3years now, graduated in 2010

kk
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 6:35am On Sep 20, 2013
faithman2020: [/color]

Around 150k.When are you going for the medical?
please did you go for the medical for your kids with any evidence of some of the immunizations they have taken at some different hospitals?cos sm1 advices we go with our hospital immunizations card to show the vaccines she has received so as not to repeat same,maybe that could reduce the cost
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:48am On Sep 20, 2013
coop: @ rood boy. Hnmmm, God really loves you. With uncommon favor and I believe God is going to favor me too with uncommon favor
Accept my Congratulations And plzzz, how did he ask u about the AGE?? TT

@ coop: Amen!! God will favor u IJN...
She jst asked me hw old are mine dat all.

@ ferdmako: 10x broda.

@ candytos: 10x broda.

@icareoo7: congrat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.