Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? (3304 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / #rate Me (pics Included) Bashing Is Allowed. / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by TisaBone: 10:42am On May 01, 2012
Not a day goes by where I dont see a post entitled "Nigerian women are so ugly" "Why do Naija Girls have such fat stomachs" or "Nigerian women are all goldiggers" I mean im not Nigerian but I find this offensive. Why in the world are you men putting up these types of threads belittling the women? Is it some type of mind game or something to make Naija women feel worthless? Please in all seriousness i truly want an answer.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:54am On May 01, 2012
@op, its so unfortunate and disheartening to read threads like that...but the Nigerian men (married and single )or say guys are gradually loosing respect for our dear sisters, including their wives and girlfriends, which is why we now witness more divorce cases and unhappy unfaithful relationships in Nigeria today unlike in the past, and which I strongly recommend we change that perception because we (men) too aren't the best and we also contributed in shaping them into what and who they are today by trying everything we can to woo & sleep with them, and by desperately doing this and that to lure into our dubious nets, etc...so to say, lack of respect, culture and self control are some of the reasons...even though majority of Nigerian guys (married and single) had been injured by Nigerian ladies to say...but I still maintain my stand that we stop the hate, disrespect and bashing online, and find another constructive means of addressing the situation (fast degradation in cultural values and moral uprightness amongst the Nigerian ladies and gents) which is gradually getting out of hand as the clock tics!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:56am On May 01, 2012
error pls...disregard...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by TisaBone: 11:05am On May 01, 2012
DailyNews: error pls...disregard...

?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 11:10am On May 01, 2012
TisaBone:

?
Sorry, it was my second post, I wanted to modify my previous post & it came as a second comment, so I wrote that...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by TisaBone: 11:19am On May 01, 2012
hmmmmm u must not think irascible after all wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Tinax(f): 11:27am On May 01, 2012
@op so u'r taking them serious?..they are all immature fools bashing Niga babes, especially tht one tht calls himself "190" tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 11:27am On May 01, 2012
TisaBone: hmmmmm u must not think irascible after all wink
Oh, did I? Don't think so darl...lol
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 11:34am On May 01, 2012
@topic, again some do see NL as a medium to vent their anger on the ladies that may have hurt them in the past, as a way of belittling the ones who maybe reading & maybe to also educate/enlighten them for good...it is also possible that some use it as a personal tool/tactics to lower the esteem & respect of the Nigerian ladies for their manipulative motives...but I suggest that ladies reading such threads just take them casual & probably pick vital points to help improve on their inner beauty, which is CHARACTER to say...than arguing or engaging in e-war with guys...remember, in every rumor, there is an atom of truth they say...so use such threads to educate yourself about what Nigerian men hate & love!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 11:37am On May 01, 2012
Tinax: @op so u'r taking them serious?..they are all immature fools bashing Niga babes, especially tht one tht calls himself "190" tongue
Calling people names, or using derogatory words on our fellow beings, isn't so good dear for our own good...we must learn to tolerate others even in their weakest points & shortcomings, pls refrain from it cos it hardly speaks well of our personality no matter who we are....just suggesting, pls don't take it personal...make peace with him, he might be a fun-filled easy-going guy in real life more than some people u rate as saints! its possible u know?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Metalgoong(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2012
Tinax: @op so u'r taking them serious?..they are all immature fools bashing Niga babes, especially tht one tht calls himself "190" tongue

It is obvious you are the matured fool . . . What a feat!!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by TisaBone: 11:43am On May 01, 2012
DailyNews: @topic, again some do see NL as a medium to vent their anger on the ladies that may have hurt them in the past, as a way of belittling the ones who maybe reading & maybe to also educate/enlighten them for good...it is also possible that some use it as a personal tool/tactics to lower the esteem & respect of the Nigerian ladies for their manipulative motives...but I suggest that ladies reading such threads just take them casual & probably pick vital points to help improve on their inner beauty, which is CHARACTER to say...than arguing or engaging in e-war with guys...remember, in every rumor, there is an atom of truth they say...so use such threads to educate yourself about what Nigerian men hate & love!

Well its mean, and i now understand the hurt and pain you can cause another person with such wicked words. may god forgive us all for our loose tongues.

Also, how can a woman hurt a man? please dont think of it as a silly question, but i really know nothing of these sorts of things. and no im not asking so that i can hurt someone, i just want to know what not to do.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by TisaBone: 11:44am On May 01, 2012
DailyNews:
Oh, did I? Don't think so darl...lol

what exactly is it that you don't think? im not sure I follow you completely.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 11:50am On May 01, 2012
TisaBone:

what exactly is it that you don't think? im not sure I follow you completely.
I don't think I am irascible...ok,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by TisaBone: 11:54am On May 01, 2012
DailyNews:
I don't think I am irascible...ok,

oh im sorry... what i meant to say was you must think[i] I'm [/i]not irascible, because you go from telling me i have a personality problem to conversing with me. lol not that i took ur posts seriously because i dont believe you were saying those things in a malicious manner
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Tinax(f): 11:55am On May 01, 2012
Metalgoong:

It is obvious you are the matured fool . . . What a feat!!
Is that ur answer to the postr's question?..get lost jor. tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Tinax(f): 12:00pm On May 01, 2012
DailyNews:
Calling people names, or using derogatory words on our fellow beings, isn't so good dear for our own good...we must learn to tolerate others even in their weakest points & shortcomings, pls refrain from it cos it hardly speaks well of our personality no matter who we are....just suggesting, pls don't take it personal...make peace with him, he might be a fun-filled easy-going guy in real life more than some people u rate as saints! its possible u know?
I don hear, "saint dailynews"
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by luckgames(m): 12:17pm On May 01, 2012
TisaBone: Not a day goes by where I dont see a post entitled "Nigerian women are so ugly" "Why do Naija Girls have such fat stomachs" or "Nigerian women are all goldiggers" I mean im not Nigerian but I find this offensive. Why in the world are you men putting up these types of threads belittling the women? Is it some type of mind game or something to make Naija women feel worthless? Please in all seriousness i truly want an answer.

People's life Experience
The Bashing is coming from lot of people that live in foreign countries
Lot of things are changing not for good but bad
There are great transfer of culture form TV to Nigerian people
No it's not a mind game but people mad has hell
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by TisaBone: 12:24pm On May 01, 2012
luckgames:
[/b][/color]

People's life Experience
The Bashing is coming from lot of people that live in foreign countries
Lot of things are changing not for good but bad
There are great transfer of culture form TV to Nigerian people
No it's not a mind game but people mad has hell

so basically all of the things that Nigerians, male and female, were taught go out of the window once they settle in a foreign country, and courtship is played by different rules? Women are not required to be demure, but have more freedom than ever before, so they do as they please and take what they want from men, uncaring of their feelings,leaving behind a trail of broken hearts?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by luckgames(m): 12:30pm On May 01, 2012
TisaBone:

so basically all of the things that Nigerians, male and female, were taught go out of the window once they settle in a foreign country, and courtship is played by different rules? Women are not required to be demure, but have more freedom than ever before, so they do as they please and take what they want from men, uncaring of their feelings,leaving behind a trail of broken hearts?

You can say that but not just women
We do have some bad men too
both hands have to help wash each other for it to be clean
Lot of it is about me, me, me, me, mentality,
lot of women forget their priority
it is your husband and kids first and foremost
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by TisaBone: 12:35pm On May 01, 2012
luckgames:

You can say that but not just women
We do have some bad men too
both hands have to help wash each other for it to be clean

this isn't a phenomenon exclusive to Nigerian men and women though, but i understand a little better now. The same way AA women say all AA men are worthless and dogs, and how AA men say they're sick and tired of AA women's attitudes, and that that's the reason they date white women

how come black folks never seem to be able to get along...it doesn't seem that way with white people, asians, or hispanics.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by luckgames(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2012
TisaBone:

this isn't a phenomenon exclusive to Nigerian men and women though, but i understand a little better now. The same way AA women say all AA men are worthless and dogs, and how AA men say they're sick and tired of AA women's attitudes, and that that's the reason they date white women

how come black folks never seem to be able to get along...it doesn't seem that way with white people, asians, or hispanics.

AA women first priority is her husband and kids
Nigerian people first priority is their family back home not husband
AA women has better education than the men
If you go to Universities and Colleges if you have 10 black in the class , 8 are likely black woman
Poverty is a major problem for AA family
Kids have kids, no values are taught
Kids without skills now have to work for less than $8 hour to support herself, the kids and this jobless dude
To Nigerian Money is God
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by ecolime(m): 12:59pm On May 01, 2012
Real men don't abuse (physically, verbally or in whatever form) women.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by TisaBone: 1:03pm On May 01, 2012
AA's like money too, some have no scruples and will obtain it by any means necessary. I suppose, though i am not sure, that the 419 scammers have no scruples either. just as the AA drug dealers, and the AA strippers, etc have none. White people are greedy, and there are so many Bernie Madoffs. The world drug trade is controlled by the Columbians (or at least used to be) They don't care if a drug mule dies from a fatal overdose caused by balloons which burst, that these individuals have ingested, often for paltry sums. They don't care if said drug mules get caught and have to spend all the rest of their days behind bars. Then there are the brothels in India, where children are sold into prostitution, often times by their own family. I could go on and on. Greed is a trait that all humans share, no matter what race or nationality.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by TisaBone: 1:04pm On May 01, 2012
ecolime: Real men don't abuse (physically, verbally or in whatever form) women.

well how does a real man treat a woman then?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by luckgames(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2012
TisaBone: AA's like money too, some have no scruples and will obtain it by any means necessary. I suppose, though i am not sure, that the 419 scammers have no scruples either. just as the AA drug dealers, and the AA strippers, etc have none. White people are greedy, and there are so many Bernie Madoffs. The world drug traid is controlled by the Columbians (or at least used to be) They don't care if a drug mule dies from a fatal overdose caused by balloons which burst, that these individuals have ingested, often for paltry sums. They don't care if said drug mules get caught and have to spend all the rest of their days behind bars. Then there are the brothels in India, where children are sold into prostitution, often times by their own family. I could go on and on. Greed is a trait that all humans share, no matter what race or nationality.
Yes there is greedy in all society
But it come down to the ratio of greedy in all society
Bernie Madoffs is in jail
The ratio of greedy in Nigeria is very high
If Bernie Madoffs was in Nigeria, Do you think he would have been prosecuted ?
Lot of White women are supporting their husband mentality and emotionally who have loss their job
Nigerian people that is a major problem, No support
The issue here is not one size fits all concept but what is the majority ?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by TisaBone: 1:32pm On May 01, 2012
luckgames:
Yes there is greedy in all society
But it come down to the ratio of greedy in all society
Bernie Madoffs is in jail
The ratio of greedy in Nigeria is very high
If Bernie Madoffs was in Nigeria, Do you think he would have been prosecuted ?
Lot of White women are supporting their husband mentality and emotionally who have loss their job
Nigerian people that is a major problem, No support
The issue here is not one size fits all concept but what is the majority ?

ok so there are issues uniquely Nigerian in interpersonal relationships between men and women. why not have an honest heart to heart. beneath anger is pain and hurt, and one would not feel pain unless the actions or opinions of a person did not truly matter. I sense Love ,thinly veiled as hatred....maybe even a cry out for attention?

Now i might be wrong, but thats just my opinion
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by luckgames(m): 1:53pm On May 01, 2012
TisaBone:

ok so there are issues uniquely Nigerian in interpersonal relationships between men and women. why not have an honest heart to heart. beneath anger is pain and hurt, and one would not feel pain unless the actions or opinions of a person did not truly matter. I sense Love ,thinly veiled as hatred.

Now i might be wrong, but thats just my opinion.

Yes,You are very correct, there are unique issue to Nigerian interpersonal relationships between men and women
There are unique issues between Caribbean men and women( foreign people in the developed countries)
Anger about what B
I am very bless in my journey
The world would be better place without lying B like you
You think you can manipulate the world, Keep trying
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by TisaBone: 2:04pm On May 01, 2012
luckgames:

Yes,You are very correct, there are unique issue to Nigerian interpersonal relationships between men and women
There are unique issues between Caribbean men and women( foreign people in the developed countries)
Anger about what B
I am very bless in my journey
The world would be better place without lying B like you
You think you can manipulate the world, Keep trying

so ur saying the issues you have just described have never directly affected you, and you are merely a spectator in this Nigerian mars vs. venus tug of war? has it affected people around you? what actions have occurred, and what have the reactions have you observed?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by ovo4u(m): 2:06pm On May 01, 2012
Sometime the truth hurts but it very obvious to say, this nigerian girls themselves know they are golddigger. Almost 80% of them will care about how much a man worth and how much she can get from him when they are in a relationship. Should I say because of poverty or greed? hmm They eat and grow big stomach and refuse to do sport, I know girls doing sport is not really that nigerian thing but they need to do something about eating and getting fat on tommy.

I'm not going to admit that we nigerian men are the best but if someone is doing something wrong and you don't correct him/her, then they will keep doing that same poo. So that why most people are trying to use this forum to change or educate the Nigeria girls. I think there is love between the nigerian men and women, if not we will just ignore them and their poo but because of this love and that we want them to change so that we have them all to ourselve, that why we have to educate them here and let them know they are wrong. On my side, I think I prefare an africa women to any other races, be it nigerian or any other type. grin grin grin Poster I do hope my reply helps you to comprehend why we are being harshly to our dear and lovely sisters. But I still love you guys but you guys just have to let that ego out, you know what I mean.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by luckgames(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2012
TisaBone:

so ur saying the issues you have just described have never directly affected you, and you are merely a spectator in this Nigerian mars vs. venus tug of war?

Speculation is unacceptable
Talk to people
The things you hear in different communities Nigerian and the Caribbean
If you have first hand experience let me know
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by luckgames(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2012
ovo4u: Sometime the truth hurts but it very obvious to say, this nigerian girls themselves know they are golddigger. Almost 80% of them will care about how much a man worth and how much she can get from him when they are in a relationship. Should I say because of poverty or greed? hmm [/b]They eat and grow big stomach and refuse to do sport, I know girls doing sport is not really that nigerian thing but they need to do something about eating and getting fat on tommy.
[b]
[b][b]I'm not going to admit that we nigerian men are the best but if someone is doing something wrong and you don't correct him/her
, then they will keep doing that same poo. So that why most people are trying to use this forum to change or educate the Nigeria girls. I think there is love between the nigerian men and women, if not we will just ignore them and their poo but because of this love and that we want them to change so that we have them all to ourselve, that why we have to educate them here and let them know they are wrong. On my side, I think I prefare an africa women to any other races, be it nigerian or any other type. grin grin grin Poster I do hope my reply helps you to comprehend why we are being harshly to our dear and lovely sisters. But I still love you guys but you guys just have to let that ego out, you know what I mean.

Great comment
When it come to marriage, I will tell people to look for happiness
No race, color or nationality

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Romance Section: Legendary Award - VOTE NOW! / Can You Date/marry An Illiterate Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.