Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:13 AM

Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? (3314 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / #rate Me (pics Included) Bashing Is Allowed. / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by solomon111(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2012
@TISABONE
I hope you will not take the views of some nincoompoops parading themselves as Nigerian men on NL,as the views of all Nigerian Men.
We have over 80million Men in Nigeria,but less than 400,000 men in NL,so they do not reflect the overall views of all Nigerian Men.
I for one,have dated different races and nationalities of women ranging from WHITES,HISPANICS,AA, AFRICANS e.t.c. and i have not found them better than Nigerian women,if not worse.
Hundreds of Nigerian men,flock home from various nations of the world to get married to Naija women,after dating and dumping various kinds of women from different races of the world,converting a large number of them to baby mamas.
Does that not tell you anything?
Nigerian men,who have had the priviledge of dating the different nationalities and races of women,know that none of them can be compared to a PROPER NIGERIAN WOMAN.
That is why most of Us,just want to catch our fun,and then come back home.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by cowgurl: 10:25pm On May 01, 2012
MsDarkSkin:
Sis myself and chima have asked, begged and pleaded...nothing's changed.
As "outsiders" it really is a bad look. But then again considering the I.Q. of those who do the bashing grin
it really is no wonder!!

I asked the ladies to just ignore them. For the most part they did because it serves no purpose to ask or reason with those boys. At first it was funny (sometimes still is) but then it became serious and the jokes became REAL insults. They don't have anything better to do with their time or their lives and want to soak the energy out of other members to aid their self esteem issues..don't buy into it Tisa.
Roll wit d embolden Tisa.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by cowgurl: 10:29pm On May 01, 2012
MsDarkSkin:
Sis myself and chima have asked, begged and pleaded...nothing's changed.
As "outsiders" it really is a bad look. But then again considering the I.Q. of those who do the bashing grin
it really is no wonder!!

I asked the ladies to just ignore them. For the most part they did because it serves no purpose to ask or reason with those boys. At first it was funny (sometimes still is) but then it became serious and the jokes became REAL insults. They don't have anything better to do with their time or their lives and want to soak the energy out of other members to aid their self esteem issues..don't buy into it Tisa.
I feel u MsDarkSkin.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by ovo4u(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2012
solomon111: @TISABONE
I hope you will not take the views of some nincoompoops parading themselves as Nigerian men on NL,as the views of all Nigerian Men.
We have over 80million Men in Nigeria,but less than 400,000 men in NL,so they do not reflect the overall views of all Nigerian Men.
I for one,have dated different races and nationalities of women ranging from WHITES,HISPANICS,AA, AFRICANS e.t.c. and i have not found them better than Nigerian women,if not worse.
Hundreds of Nigerian men,flock home from various nations of the world to get married to Naija women,after dating and dumping various kinds of women from different races of the world,converting a large number of them to baby mamas.
Nigerian men,who have had the priviledge of dating the different nationalities and races of women,know that none of them can be compared to a PROPER NIGERIAN WOMAN.

Guy in every remours there are always elements of truth, you not being real here and truthful and that why Nigeria are going down today. See the truth and say it for once. Stop lying and blowing grammar like it your mother tougue.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by solomon111(m): 12:29am On May 02, 2012
ovo4u:

Guy in every remours there are always elements of truth, you not being real here and truthful and that why Nigeria are going down today. See the truth and say it for once. Stop lying and blowing grammar like it your mother tougue.
Look,i am not saying Naija women dont have their issues,all i am saying is that these issues are not exclusively in Naija women alone,it is present in all women, infact it is usually worse in western women especially.
Tell me,which would you prefer, a woman who asks for money too much, or the one who could blow your head off with a bullet if she finds you with someone else?.
I am not saying all white women are like that,all i am saying is that you could be unlucky to meet the very jealous ones.
I have lost a good friend to death by the hand of a white woman!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 12:35am On May 02, 2012
@ Mzdarkskin pls do...Lemme see where white chics are goin out with aristos and buyin brazillian hair and hustling their boyfriends to buy them blackberry and pay for their BIS. Or telling their fiance to pay their house rent and buy them toiletries. Mzdarkskin pls do.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 12:59am On May 02, 2012
TisaBone:

sorry but i gotta give my honest opinion, no offense or anything, but she probably was viewing you as a trick. you were tricking on this woman who u just thought of as a friend. that was a very nice thing to do, but if you automatically start giving them money from the gate, then all respect is lost, and she sees you as nothing more than an atm machine.

it's one thing to spoil ur girl, but damnnn, why are u giving up the cash so quickly? ur behavior is the equivalent of a woman giving up the goods after the first date. u were too easy.

definition of a trick

1. . Any man who lets women use him for his wallet. It comes from the term prostitutes use to describe the men who pay them for sex.

a guy who spends his HARD EARNED MONEY on girls just to get the girl to like him or approve of him... there's a difference between taking a girl on a date and being a trick. some guys start complaining about all the money they lost on a girl after trying to BUY them off...
Point of correction 1. I didn't lose any more on this girl. I doubt if I spent more than 2k (which is money I can spare) on this girl within a period of 3 wks. 2. I was at no time trying to buy. her approval with gifts cos I was not rily interested in her anyway. 3. If anytime u're nice to a girl she starts thinking of u as a "trick" or whatever u call it then it's jst plain sad 4. I neva handed her physical cash 5. From what I cn get frm her the reason she wants me to buy her credit etc is because she assumes I have money maybe becos of how I spent money with my other guy friends in camp. 6. I aint giving her Poo.....Cnt she exhibit small contentment and do with what her parents give her afterall it's nt as if she wasn't surviving before she met me on camp and her parents are at the least comfortable 7. I have my own gf and I don't double date and I'm not generalising. My gf is not like that. She never asks me for credit and what not. She is a good woman (tho she's nt perfect). Bt I av noticed many naija girls wanting more than they shud av.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 1:48am On May 02, 2012
cowgurl: I feel u MsDarkSkin.
cool cool

@ 12" i dont even need to nor do i have the energy to "prove you wrong". Doesn't matter what i say anyway....
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by TisaBone: 1:53am On May 02, 2012
cowgurl: Roll wit d embolden Tisa.

hmmmmm thats what i thought
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 1:56am On May 02, 2012
solomon111: Look,i am not saying Naija women dont have their issues,all i am saying is that these issues are not exclusively in Naija women alone,it is present in all women, infact it is usually worse in western women especially.
Tell me,which would you prefer, a woman who asks for money too much, or the one who could blow your head off with a bullet if she finds you with someone else?.
I am not saying all white women are like that,all i am saying is that you could be unlucky to meet the very jealous ones.
I have lost a good friend to death by the hand of a white woman!

gbam.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by TisaBone: 2:02am On May 02, 2012

hmmm this is interesting....what makes a proper nigerian woman....the type u want to marry?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 2:13am On May 02, 2012
TisaBone:

sorry but i gotta give my honest opinion, no offense or anything, but she probably was viewing you as a trick. you were tricking on this woman who u just thought of as a friend. that was a very nice thing to do, but if you automatically start giving them money from the gate, then all respect is lost, and she sees you as nothing more than an atm machine.

it's one thing to spoil ur girl, but damnnn, why are u giving up the cash so quickly? ur behavior is the equivalent of a woman giving up the goods after the first date. u were too easy.

definition of a trick

1. . Any man who lets women use him for his wallet. It comes from the term prostitutes use to describe the men who pay them for sex.

a guy who spends his HARD EARNED MONEY on girls just to get the girl to like him or approve of him... there's a difference between taking a girl on a date and being a trick. some guys start complaining about all the money they lost on a girl after trying to BUY them off...

Sis i could make buku money giving advice....!!

I cant tell you how many times ive recited the bolded. Its COMMON SENSE!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by TisaBone: 2:21am On May 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Sis i could make buku money giving advice....!!

I cant tell you how many times ive recited the bolded. Its COMMON SENSE!

ikr! but also, i've heard of women who will take advantage of the lust they know the man has for her, treating him like a dog on a leash, as he pants, anticipating he "thinks" he is to receive. Like a puppet on a string, he is led allong, and he can blame no one but himself. Assuming that a woman will lay down with him because of the gifts she has received from him is insulting to a woman. in her mind, this man thinks of her as little more than a prostitute. this in turn says alot about how a man views women in general. The attitude of women in situations with men like this are "Use or be used." "Better him than me"
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 2:52am On May 02, 2012
Exactly. Its like going to a pond where you know its kind gathers for food and feeding a pigeon day after day. Then after sometime, getting upset if it doesnt come to you unless you pull out scraps to throw.

Thats how it is. I hate to compare these women to animals but its just logic.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:59am On May 02, 2012
@Mzdarkskin...I also do not av the energy to go thru ow stupid, short sighted and greedy many individuals of ur gender are. And by the way... I dnt need to beg anybody with my precious money to associate with me. It shud be the other way round. If I want sex I cn get it easily. After all as lefulefu says punny is jst 5 hundred naira. I think many guys over value punny sef and it's making it get into u ladies head.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by solomon111(m): 7:07am On May 02, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Exactly. Its like going to a pond where you know its kind gathers for food and feeding a pigeon day after day. Then after sometime, getting upset if it doesnt come to you unless you pull out scraps to throw.

Thats how it is. I hate to compare these women to animals but its just logic.
Look at the image,some Weak a-ss Nigerian Men have protrayed about Nigerian women.
My mother,sisters,and all the women i know are definitely not like that!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 7:26am On May 02, 2012
solomon111: Look at the image,some Weak a-ss Nigerian Men have protrayed about Nigerian women.

It's actually a weak a-s-s nigerian woman that is painting the picture
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 7:27am On May 02, 2012
Because once or twice in their lifetime, they've met those kind of women.
But then NL is full of Bad experience. Broken hearts. Lonely heart. Joblessness. Idle minds.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 7:46am On May 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Because once or twice in their lifetime, they've met those kind of women.
But then NL is full of Bad experience. Broken hearts. Lonely heartless. Joblessness. Idle minds.

Funny enuff I meet such women everyday and I think they're in the majority. I dnt just pay attention to them anymore.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by luckgames(m): 12:38pm On May 02, 2012
Solomon1111
TisaBone has question for you answer her question
“hmmm this is interesting....what makes a proper nigerian woman....the type u want to marry?”

My question for you Solomon111 “hat is why most of Us,just want to catch our fun,and then come back home.:
Are there no Nigerian women in the country in live in?
Why coming home?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by solomon111(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2012
luckgames: Solomon1111
TisaBone has question for you answer her question
“hmmm this is interesting....what makes a proper nigerian woman....the type u want to marry?”

My question for you Solomon111 “hat is why most of Us,just want to catch our fun,and then come back home.:
Are there no Nigerian women in the country in live in?
Why coming home?
I have being used to the african culture,despite my long stay in the west,thanks to my family.
You can call me a chauvinist or anything,but it dosen't change the fact that i want a woman who can cook my african delicacies,listen to me when i speak and not trying to assert her authority unnecessarily,dont want a woman who shouts at me at every turn,threatens me with the police everytime we have a small altercation,dont want a woman who drinks like a fish, and parties like a LovePeddler,dont want a woman,who doesn't know what it mean to lead from behind.
I want my children to know my culture,not the trash i am surrounded with in America.Who best to teach them,but a good Nigerian woman.
My mother is an embodiment of most of what i want in a Woman,and she gives me the hope that somewhere,in Nigerian,the woman of my dreams lives.
As for Nigerian women,in the west;
it seems like they have been mutated into something else.
We cannot differentiate them from the very same women we are running from.
They have lost their africaness. The original unadulterated african essence is gone from most of them!
They have lost that innocence and simplicity.
Sorry,i think i will pass.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by luckgames(m): 3:13pm On May 02, 2012
solomon111:
I have being used to the african culture,despite my long stay in the west,thanks to my family.
You can call me a chauvinist or anything,but it dosen't change the fact that i want a woman who can cook my african delicacies,listen to me when i speak and not trying to assert her authority unnecessarily,dont want a woman who shouts at me at every turn,threatens me with the police everytime we have a small altercation,dont want a woman who drinks like a fish, and parties like a LovePeddler,dont want a woman,who doesn't know what it mean to lead from behind.
I want my children to know my culture,not the trash i am surrounded with in America.Who best to teach them,but a good Nigerian woman.

My mother is an embodiment of most of what i want in a Woman,and she gives me the hope that somewhere,in Nigerian,the woman of my dreams lives.
They have lost their africaness. The original unadulterated african essence is gone from most of them!

I am sorry keep dreaming
I pray God hear your prayers
Our sisters in the west are different? Really
So your sisters live in Nigeria?
You will go to Nigeria and bring this woman -- will she change?
Lot of Nigerian men and women have story of bring people to the West for the same reason you stated above
and still have issues
I will tell you brother from one man to other- YOU NEED GOD TO LEAD THIS JOURNEY FOR YOU
The Nigerian woman you will bring will not threaten you with a cop. Really
So Nigerian woman will not shout at you and assert her authority. Really
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by solomon111(m): 3:23pm On May 02, 2012
luckgames: [/b]

I am sorry keep dreaming
I pray God hear your prayers
Our sisters in the west are different? Really
So you sisters live in Nigeria?
You will go to Nigeria and bring this woman -- will she change?
Lot of Nigerian men and women have story of bring people to the West for the same reason you stated above
and still have issues
I will tell you brother from one man to other- YOU NEED GOD TO LEAD THIS JOURNEY FOR YOU
The Nigerian woman you will bring will not threaten you with a cop. Really
So Nigerian woman will not shout at you and assert her authority. Really

Indeed,you have very valid points!
One thing,i am sure of is the women back home cannot be worse than the women here in the west!
Anyway,i hope God leads me right.
Amen.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by luckgames(m): 3:24pm On May 02, 2012
solomon111: Indeed,you have very valid points!
One thing,i am sure of is the women back home cannot be worse than the women here in the west!
Anyway,i hope God leads me right.
Amen.
I do like to speak to you
set it up
family background is very important
Please research her family background
If you want to get marry star search now, don't wait till you get to 30 yr and think you still have time
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by MrsChima(f): 1:05am On May 03, 2012
luckgames:

The attitude of Nigerian women toward you has British is completely different for now
I hope you don't find out the other side
Lot of Nigerian men appreciate Nigerian women and women in general
There are unique issues in Nigeria communities in U.K ,Canada and US
Please do your research about these issue will help you a great deal
[b]All Nigerian men want to marry Nigerian women, [/b]it comes with more challenges

Really? So all the Nigerian men ONLINE and OFFLINE that have professed their true happiness in non-Nigerian women are LYING?

There are several Nigerian men I know OFFLINE that are married to women that are not Nigerian and happily married more than 10 years. IF they married those women for benefits....then what are they waiting on? 10 more years?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by MrsChima(f): 1:09am On May 03, 2012
solomon111:

How the hell can someone lose their "African essence"? I mean seriously! This is some bullshit!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 1:12am On May 03, 2012
12 inches!:
@Mzdarkskin...I also do not av the energy to go thru ow stupid, short sighted and greedy many individuals of ur gender are. And by the way... I dnt need to beg anybody with my precious money to associate with me. It shud be the other way round. If I want sex I cn get it easily. After all as lefulefu says punny is jst 5 hundred naira. I think many guys over value punny sef and it's making it get into u ladies head.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

always! always! always!! proof read!! lipsrsealed

solomon111: Look at the image,some Weak a-ss Nigerian Men have protrayed about Nigerian women.

real men live in reality!! smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by MrsChima(f): 1:21am On May 03, 2012

You are more than entitled to your opinion...but I found contradictory in your post.

There are MILLIONS of Nigerian children in the WORLD with non-Nigerian and Nigerian parents whom are still MARRIED to this day. I guess they are the dumb NIgerians huh?

You can't compare MEN with BOYS. Just saying. lipsrsealed

No offense to the Nigerian women....if Nigerian women were such great mothers, cooks, bleeps, culturists, and everything else....NONE and I mean NONE of the Nigerian men who didn't marry/date non-Nigerian women out of love wouldn't LOWER their STANDARDS for someone who they feel isn't worthy of being their wife. Just saying. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Goes to show how much some Nigerian brothers respect Nigeria sisters and would potentially contaminate himself for a piece of "fun". I am sure Nigerian women are feeling honored and potentially contaminated. undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Some Nigerian men just need to have respect for themselves and the Nigerian women they have claimed to "cherished".
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by luckgames(m): 2:43pm On May 03, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Really? So all the Nigerian men ONLINE and OFFLINE that have professed their true happiness in non-Nigerian women are LYING?

There are several Nigerian men I know OFFLINE that are married to women that are not Nigerian and happily married more than 10 years. IF they married those women for benefits....then what are they waiting on? 10 more years?

Please re-read my comment
"All Nigerian men want to marry Nigerian women, it comes with more challenges "
my above comment was most Nigerian men will prefer to get marry to Nigerian women
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Constantly Bashing Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 2:01am On May 05, 2012
12 inches!:
I met one girl in camp and was nice to her cos I had extra money to spend then. I didn't ask her out or anything. Jst friendship. We left camp and nw she wants me to be sending her recharge cards and buying her shawarma. A White chic won't do that. That is greed. And it's not as if her parents are poor.
Those are the the things we're talkin abt
naija babe 4 u grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Christian Guys As Suitors / Is This Girl A Scam Or Really A Born Again? / Women Confessions On Stelladimokokorkus. Run For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.