Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? (3315 Views)

Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? / Czech President Impeached For State Pardon / Why Isn't CNN Reporting The Recent Acorn Scandal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2007
Afam:

Unless some of you are living outside planet earth I am sure you would know what the average american thinks about Nigeria and Nigerians even though the average american cannot even show you where some states are on the US map not to talk about Nigeria.

And pray where did afam meet this "average americans"? On CNN?
I live with Average americans everyday, most have no idea where Africa is.
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Afam(m): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2007
Afam:

Unless some of you are living outside planet earth I am sure you would know what the average american thinks about Nigeria and Nigerians even though the average american cannot even show you where some states are on the US map not to talk about Nigeria.

The quote above should read

Unless some of you are living outside planet earth I am sure you would know what the average american (that has heard about Nigeria) thinks about Nigeria and Nigerians even though the average american cannot even show you where some states are on the US map not to talk about Nigeria.

Apart from the content in bold I am sure the remaining part of my statement made it clear that finding states in the US is even a hard task for the americans so telling us that they don't know where Africa is to me is plain waste of space.
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2007
The average american does not even know where Nigeria is. You mention Nigeria and they echo "FRAUD". The Average American does not even want to visit Nigeria or most places in Africa. The average american is content with having a good job and paying money to organizations that will go out to help poor people in africa and much. Where in the world do you get your idea of what the average american cares for?? Heck even the polls show it daily. People are more concerned about the government getting the price of gas down and really do not care how many people in nigeria have been killed so far.
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2007
@ Afam, you can spin it however you wish but one thing i cant stand is hypocrisy and false information.
You have never met Average Americans save for perhaps a few tourists here and there . . . how then can you make sweeping generalizations of the "average american who has heard about Nigeria"?
How many americans have really heard about Nigeria? I doubt if they are up to 1% of the entire population.

How do you know that the average american cannot locate states in the US? That is false! My 7yr old cousin can at least name all 50 states.
Stick to talking about things you really have an idea about!
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Iman3(m): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2007
davidylan:

@ Afam, you can spin it however you wish but one thing i can't stand is hypocrisy and false information.
You have never met Average Americans save for perhaps a few tourists here and there . . . how then can you make sweeping generalizations of the "average american who has heard about Nigeria"?

He watches CNN
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Afam(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2007
The hopeless gang again.

Kobojunkie:

The average american does not even know where Nigeria is. You mention Nigeria and they echo "FRAUD". The Average American does not even want to visit Nigeria or most places in Africa. The average american is content with having a good job and paying money to organizations that will go out to help poor people in africa and much. Where in the world do you get your idea of what the average american cares for?? Heck even the polls show it daily. People are more concerned about the government getting the price of gas down and really do not care how many people in nigeria have been killed so far.

Some people can be stupid.

The content in brown - Did you take a poll? If this is not hypocrisy then what is it?

The content in red - Who are the they? Who is doing the mentioning?

The content in blue - I am sure the poster asked the americans to know that the average american does not want to visit Nigeria.

Bottomline? We are faced with people with very low level of reasoning who only see things in 2 dimensions.

In one single post someone queried a statement for using the average american and then proceeded to pollute the whole area with similar statements. Real shame. I guess some of us should stop thinking with our left hands.
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2007
Even CNN does not show that the average American does not know where the 50 States are. I do live among those you call "AVERAGE AMERICANS". Unless you can show me that I am wrong when it comes to that post there, you have nothing else but fluff to offer as usual. HECK, even Oprah showed you what the Average American thinks of Nigeria, LMAO!!!
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Iman3(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2007
Afam:

The content in brown - Did you take a poll? If this is not hypocrisy then what is it?

What poll did you take when you made this comment?
I am sure you would know what the average american (that has heard about Nigeria) thinks about Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by RichyBlacK(m): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2007
Afam:

The hopeless gang again.

The content in red - Who are the they? Who is doing the mentioning?

The content in blue - I am sure the poster asked the americans to know that the average american does not want to visit Nigeria.

Bottomline? We are faced with people with very low level of reasoning who only see things in 2 dimensions.

In one single post someone queried a statement for using the average american and then proceeded to pollute the whole area with similar statements. Real shame. I guess some of us should stop thinking with our left hands.

@Afam, you have succeeded in making all these "I love America pass my papa and mama" crowd, who have tried very hard in the past to convince us that Americans are smart, to admit that Americans are ignorant, myopic and insular - no mean feat I must add. grin Kudos!
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by RichyBlacK(m): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2007
BUSH'S IMPEACHABLE OFFENCES

Compiled by "Son of a Bush"

1) The now famous Downing Street Memo, along with the testimony of former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neil constitute direct evidence of a decision by Bush to invade a sovereign foreign nation on entirely specious grounds.

2) The decision to deploy chemical weapons in Fallujah came from Rumsfeld who no doubt covered his ass by receiving assent from Bush to use these banned weapons

3) The decision by Bush to dig up dirt on UN diplomats when the General Assembly was considering his ill-fated war resolution

4) Authorizing torture of POW's - a direct violation of the protocols of the Geneva Convention

5) Holding so called "non-combatant civilians" for an indefinite period of time ,depriving them of their day in court ,acess to counsel, and acess to family members who could plead their cause to the public.

6) Kidnapping so called "terror suspects" , placing them on Rendition Airways, and sending them to countries like Uzbekistan who boil these ,untried,unconvicted people alive.

7) foreknowledge of 9/11 by Bush, Rice, and the top Neocons at the Pentagon . The only ones warned were Fmr. SF. Mayor Willie Brown, Salman Rushdie (Via Scotland Yard) and Ariel Sharon, who cancelled his trip to NYC scheduled for the weekend prior to 9/11.

8 ) Engaging in a massive voter suppression campaign in the state of Ohio to secure a second term by fraudulent means. Such activities carry criminal sanctions as outlined in the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

9) Covering up the involvement of Mossad in 9/11. The fellow that secreted these spies and explosives experts out of country and back into Israel , Michael Chertoff, was promoted from Criminal Division of the Justice Dept to lead the Dept. of Homeland Security.!

10) The attempt to quash the testimony of Sibel Edmonds using the bogus shield of the States Secret Act.

11) Engaging in a sytematic campaign of depriving political dissidents of their 1st ammendment rights to condem Bush administration policy. Protesters are removed out of crowds and summarily placed in jail. The Secret Service, under orders of the President, conduct "Harassment and intimidation Interviews" of anti -Bush political activists.

12) Conspiring with Ken Lay to rip-off the the people of California by creating false energy shortages,thus creating the causus belli for charging energy consumers illegal, confiscatory rates. 13) Conspiring to rig the vote count in the state of Fl. by hacking optical scan machines and E-voting machines and covering up the latter by passing legislation in the state of Fl to prevent post-election examination of E-voting machines.

14) Illegally transferring $700 million from the budget for the war in Afghanistan for war preparations in Iraq in July 2002, without Congressional Approval. This is a Constitutional violation.

15) The "outing" of CIA operative Valerie Plame.

This info is what I can recover off the top of my head. Clearly an impeachment inquiry by the US House Judiciary Committeee is an action clearly overdue. Some of the allegations are violations of international law. They fall under the impeachment clause as well . An additional action of filing criminal referral to the UN War Crimes Tribunal in the Hague is also an absolute must if the United States wants to gain the esteem of the citizens of the entire world.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/impeacharticles.html
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by RichyBlacK(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2007
Conservative Scholars Argue Bush’s Wiretapping Is An Impeachable Offense

Conservative scholars Bruce Fein and Norm Ornstein argued yesterday on The Diane Rehm show that, should Bush remain defiant in defending his constitutionally-abusive wire-tapping of Americans (as he has indicated he will), Congress should consider impeaching him.

QUESTION: Is spying on the American people as impeachable an offense as lying about having sex with an intern?

BRUCE FEIN, constitutional scholar and former deputy attorney general in the Reagan Administration: I think the answer requires at least in part considering what the occupant of the presidency says in the aftermath of wrongdoing or rectification. On its face, if President Bush is totally unapologetic and says I continue to maintain that as a war-time President I can do anything I want – I don’t need to consult any other branches – that is an impeachable offense. It’s more dangerous than Clinton’s lying under oath because it jeopardizes our democratic dispensation and civil liberties for the ages. It would set a precedent that … would lie around like a loaded gun, able to be used indefinitely for any future occupant.

NORM ORNSTEIN, AEI scholar: I think if we’re going to be intellectually honest here, this really is the kind of thing that Alexander Hamilton was referring to when impeachment was discussed.

http://thinkprogress.org/2005/12/20/conservative-scholars-argue-bush%E2%80%99s-wiretapping-is-an-impeachable-offense/
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Kobojunkie: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2007
I REPEAT

Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by BigB11(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2007
@RichyBlack:

You've done it again, great job!
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Kobojunkie: 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2007
Big B1:

@RichyBlack:

You've done it again, great job!

Are you not the same person who posted this earlier

boys will always be boys, while men remain men.

It amazes me how folks are so quick to determine what affects one's life and what doesn't.
This is politics and also my choice of topic, if you have nothing to say, you should just move on to other interesting topics. It is absolutely not by force.

But please, don't come here dictating what topic I should be posting and don't you be fooled by Ajegunle boys high school.

The main idea of this topic is to compare the standard of leadership role in United States to our own Nigerian standard, but folks are too dull and callow to figure it out.
The topic doesn't have to spell things out at all time.

May God bless Nigeria!

Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by texazzpete(m): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2007
RichyBlacK:

3) The decision by Bush to dig up dirt on UN diplomats when the General Assembly was considering his ill-fated war resolution

Proof please

RichyBlacK:

4) Authorizing torture of POW's - a direct violation of the protocols of the Geneva Convention

torture of POWs? Which POWs? If these guys are truly POWs, why all the gist about 'illegal detention'. Also, there have been cases of abuse (physical and mental) i.e Abu Ghraib, but where's the proof that these were authorized by the president?

RichyBlacK:

[color=#000099]BUSH'S IMPEACHABLE OFFENCES

5) Holding so called "non-combatant civilians" for an indefinite period of time ,depriving them of their day in court ,acess to counsel, and acess to family members who could plead their cause to the public.

And how exactly is this a crime against the american people to warrant impeachment? The US government insists it has a right to do this anyway.

RichyBlacK:

6) Kidnapping so called "terror suspects" , placing them on Rendition Airways, and sending them to countries like Uzbekistan who boil these ,untried,unconvicted people alive.

Eh? Boil people alive? Provide proof from a reputable source ASAP or stand discredited.

RichyBlacK:

7) foreknowledge of 9/11 by Bush, Rice, and the top Neocons at the Pentagon . The only ones warned were Fmr. SF. Mayor Willie Brown, Salman Rushdie (Via Scotland Yard) and Ariel Sharon, who cancelled his trip to NYC scheduled for the weekend prior to 9/11.

9) Covering up the involvement of Mossad in 9/11. The fellow that secreted these spies and explosives experts out of country and back into Israel , Michael Chertoff, was promoted from Criminal Division of the Justice Dept to lead the Dept. of Homeland Security.!

Ah. this same tired consipracy theory that fools only the most gullible.

RichyBlacK:

8 ) Engaging in a massive voter suppression campaign in the state of Ohio to secure a second term by fraudulent means. Such activities carry criminal sanctions as outlined in the Voting Rights Act of 1965.

And this wasn't picked up by his opponents? kelly? Edwards? yet 'Son of Bush' through you strives to convince us foulplay was involved? it won't fly, man.

RichyBlacK:

11) Engaging in a sytematic campaign of depriving political dissidents of their 1st ammendment rights to condem Bush administration policy. Protesters are removed out of crowds and summarily placed in jail. The Secret Service, under orders of the President, conduct "Harassment and intimidation Interviews" of anti -Bush political activists.

Seriously? Why are there so many anti-bush and anti-war demonstrations? The placards these guys carry, they aren't exactly complimentary towards Bush. More conspiracy theorist bullshit all over again.

RichyBlacK:

12) Conspiring with Ken Lay to rip-off the the people of California by creating false energy shortages,thus creating the causus belli for charging energy consumers illegal, confiscatory rates.

You're the first person idiotic enough to link Enron to Bush. No connection there.

RichyBlacK:

13) Conspiring to rig the vote count in the state of Fl. by hacking optical scan machines and E-voting machines and covering up the latter by passing legislation in the state of Fl to prevent post-election examination of E-voting machines.

So Bush is now an accomplished hacker? Cool

I could go on and on, but you have to realise that you shouldn't just copy and paste anything off the internet without using your grey cells to screen 'em for common sense. For instance, No congress is ever going to impeach a president for an illegal war it voted in support of. Even the misleading intelligence info didn't come from Bush himself.

Why do i even bother. You'll keep on and on and on. Once they're loose, there's no stopping the forum trolls. . .
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Iman3(m): 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2007
USA Today/Gallup Poll. July 6-8, 2007. N=1,014 adults nationwide. MoE ± 3.

"As you may know, impeachment is the first step in the constitutional process for removing a president from office, in which possible crimes are investigated and charges are made. Do you think there is or is not justification for Congress to begin impeachment proceedings against President Bush at this time?"

There Is There Is Not Unsure
Justification Justification
% % %

. 7/6-8/07 36 62 3

http://www.pollingreport.com/bush.htm
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by RichyBlacK(m): 12:25am On Nov 14, 2007
I-man:

USA Today/Gallup Poll. July 6-8, 2007. N=1,014 adults nationwide. MoE ± 3.

"As you may know, impeachment is the first step in the constitutional process for removing a president from office, in which possible crimes are investigated and charges are made. Do you think there is or is not justification for Congress to begin impeachment proceedings against President Bush at this time?"

There Is There Is Not Unsure
Justification Justification
% % %

. 7/6-8/07 36 62 3

http://www.pollingreport.com/bush.htm

Oga I-man, please learn to do simple things like posting images. grin
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 14, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Oga I-man, please learn to do simple things like posting images. grin

Oga RichyBlack, please learn to do simple things like posting the truth grin
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Mamajama(m): 12:42am On Nov 14, 2007
Bush has not been impeached because the democrates do not have the vote in the house to impeach him. its as simple as ABC. IF they have the vote needed to send him packing he would have been booted out.

Its all part of the strategy on the democrats part to keep the war going and look good in next year election. They are all pathetic
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Kobojunkie: 12:51am On Nov 14, 2007
Mamajama:

Bush has not been impeached because the democrates do not have the vote in the house to impeach him. its as simple as ABC. IF they have the vote needed to send him packing he would have been booted out.

Its all part of the strategy on the democrats part to keep the war going and look good in next year election. They are all pathetic

I think the main thing was that they found that majority of those polled did not want impeachment at all and Pellosi may have considered that if the democrats pursued impeachment and lost, it would turn their own people against them.
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Afam(m): 12:52am On Nov 14, 2007
RichyBlacK:

@Afam, you have succeeded in making all these "I love America pass my papa and mama" crowd, who have tried very hard in the past to convince us that Americans are smart, to admit that Americans are ignorant, myopic and insular - no mean feat I must add. grin Kudos!

It seems they are now realizing that there many lies don't go far these days. I doubt if they even interact with whites in US, after all someone can live in the US without having direct interaction with the whites and I won't be surprised if these white wannabes fit this description.
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Iman3(m): 12:54am On Nov 14, 2007
Mamajama:

This is obviously not the case.If the Democrats have stated that they believe Bush has committed impeachable offences but that they don't have enough voted to carry out an impeachment,then your point will arise.Instead they have taken time to dissmis such talk

If the Democrats cite such impeachable offenses,any Republican attempt to block such an impeachment will backfire on the GOP.The simple truth is that there no case to be made for impeachment
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 14, 2007
Afam:

It seems they are now realizing that there many lies don't go far these days. I doubt if they even interact with whites in US, after all someone can live in the US without having direct interaction with the whites and I won't be surprised if these white wannabes fit this description.

Considering the fact that i am the only black face in one long row of more than 10 labs with up to 50 pple . . . you are 100% correct?

Who are white pple? People with powder on their faces? grin
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Mamajama(m): 1:17am On Nov 14, 2007
@I-man were you aware the same GOP blocked impeachment insinuated against DICK CHANEY ON MONDAY?

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Kucinich_not_stopping_with_Cheney_plans_1106.html
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Mamajama(m): 1:20am On Nov 14, 2007
does this not tell you, its all a game to all this morons?
Are this not grounds for impeachment?

WASHINGTON -- House Democrats on Tuesday narrowly managed to avert a bruising debate on a proposal to impeach Dick Cheney after Republicans, in a surprise maneuver, voted in favor of taking up the measure.

Republicans, changing course midway through a vote, tried to force Democrats into a debate on the resolution sponsored by longshot presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich.

Vice President Dick Cheney speaks at the World Affairs Council luncheon Friday Nov. 2, 2007 in Dallas. The World Affairs Council is non-profit, nonpartisan organization established to educate citizens on issues of international affairs and foreign policy. (AP Photo/Tim Sharp) (Tim Sharp - AP)

TOOLBOX
Resize Text
Save/Share + DiggNewsvinedel.icio.usStumble It!RedditFacebook Print This E-mail This
COMMENT
No comments have been posted about this item.

Comments are closed for this article.
Discussion PolicyDiscussion Policy CLOSEComments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material will be removed from the site. Additionally, entries that are unsigned or contain "signatures" by someone other than the actual author will be removed. Finally, we will take steps to block users who violate any of our posting standards, terms of use or privacy policies or any other policies governing this site. Please review the full rules governing commentaries and discussions. You are fully responsible for the content that you post.

Who's Blogging?
» Links to this article
The anti-war Ohio Democrat, in his resolution, accused Cheney of purposely leading the country into war against Iraq and manipulating intelligence about Iraq's ties with al-Qaida

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/11/06/AR2007110601451.html
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Kobojunkie: 1:25am On Nov 14, 2007
I think the Democrats should do what they can to stop this from moving forward.

House Republicans vote against Democratic-led move to table Cheney impeachment measure; resolution sent to House Judiciary

In an unexpected move, House Republicans on Tuesday voted against a measure to kill an impeachment resolution introduced against Vice President Dick Cheney by Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH).

A motion to table, which would have ended debate on the resolution, had been brought by House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) soon after Rep. Kucinich took to the floor to read from his proposed articles of impeachment.

"Impeachment is not on the agenda," Democratic Rep. Hoyer had told Fox News earlier on Tuesday."We have some major priorities. We need to focus on those."

Although the roll call vote had initially appeared to favor Hoyer's motion, Republicans -- who had at first voted in with the majority leader --later began to switch their votes.

That decision is being widely interpreted as an attempt to embarrass the Democratic leadership, which is not keen on seeing further action on the impeachment resolution. “I am surprised that Republicans would treat an issue as important as the potential impeachment of a vice president of the United States as a petty political game,” Hoyer said in a statement.

"Republicans gleefully said they wanted the debate to show the public how many Democrats would actually support impeaching Cheney, which they consider a move supported only by a fringe element of anti-war activists," reports the Washinton Post.

According to The Hill newspaper, Republican sources credit Congressman John Shadegg (R-AZ) with the idea of trying to keep the debate afloat. The final vote count on the measure was 251-162.

Following the failure of his motion, Rep. Hoyer immediately moved to have the resolution sent to the House Judiciary Committee, which the House eventually approved in a 218-194 vote along strict party lines.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers (D-MI) told Fox News on Monday that moving forward with impeachment was not in the best interests of Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).

"If she were to let this thing out of the box," said Conyers, "considering the number of legislative issues we have pending , it could create a split that could effect our productivity for the rest of the Congress."

The Baltimore Sun's blog, The Swamp, describes the resolution as now "buried in committee."

But a spokeswoman for the House Judiciary did not rule out the committee's consideration of the measure. "We were surprised that the minority was so ready to move forward with consideration of a matter of such complexity as impeaching the Vice President," she said. "The Chairman will discuss today's vote with the Committee members but it would seem evident that the committee staff should continue to consider, as a preliminary matter, the many abuses of this Administration, including the Vice President."
Kucinich said in a press conference late Tuesday afternoon that he believed the measure may still have a life.

"I've spoken to Mr. Conyers and I'm quite confident that the ball is in good hands," said Kucinich.
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Iman3(m): 1:32am On Nov 14, 2007
Mamajama:

@I-man were you aware the same GOP blocked impeachment insinuated against DICK CHANEY ON MONDAY?

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Kucinich_not_stopping_with_Cheney_plans_1106.html

Abeg,read the whole story well,you will see it was the Democrats that didn't want to pursue the motion. . .read am well before posting

In an unexpected move, House Republicans on Tuesday voted against a measure to kill an impeachment resolution introduced against Vice President Dick Cheney by Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH).

The Republicans voted against a measure to kill an impeachment resolution.The Democrats wanted to kill the resolution that their colleague had introduced,but the GOP wanted the impeachment measure to go ahead because they will benefit from it.

The Republicans and most Democrats realise impeachment proceedings benefit the GOP because such proceedings are baseless.
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by texazzpete(m): 1:47am On Nov 14, 2007
Leave Afam alone. It pleases him to think that Americans are dumb. he remains blissfully ignorant that while he constructs his generic inverters, americans a fraction of his age are submitting entries for DARPA challenges.

@Afam
Nothing from your inbox in a while. Can it be that after your last hoax (and your fruitless attempt to salvage any dignity for the incident) you've now taken to using your long-dormant brain cells (Finally!) to scrutinize 'em before posting?
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Afam(m): 8:40am On Nov 14, 2007
Seems the frustration is getting out of hand here. As they say little minds discuss people so I am not surprised that your submission was about Afam as I am sure your brain cannot process information properly.

Complaining that the forum is too big for one person to manage is not the best way to get into the action on NL, respectfully approach Seun and beg him to give you administrator privilege (I doubt that anyway considering your level of stupidity).

It seems you really miss posts from my inbox, don't worry it usually takes less than 5 minutes to post them here once I get them, it seems such posts really give you the chance to air your opinions based on your warped sense of reasoning.

Why feel bad about the inverters I build? At least I build something while you are desperately begging for a part time job on a public forum.
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by texazzpete(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2007
Part time job? begging? Where?
I belong to innumerable number of forums and discussion groups, and nowhere else have i seen one man managing to properly administer any of them. That's why we have double-posts and crime and sex related posts in the politics section.
but then you'll know nothing about this, willya? I mean, i can't imagine your attitude and stupidity being left to stand for long on most discussion groups out there. You're given free rein to spread your insidious message of deceit, lies and hoaxes that's why you are emboldened enough to insult people intellectually superior to you.

So little minds discuss people abi? Last i checked George Bush was a person, and YOU seem to have an unhealthy obsession with him.
Were it up to you, every Nigerian would believe that Bush ate babies, killed nuns and raped kids.

you, sir, are an idiot!
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by ettehgate(m): 10:54am On Nov 14, 2007
@afam,
told you before and am repeating myself

THERE ARE SOME AMERICANISED NAIJAS IN THE HOUSE
THAT THE ONLY gOD THEY WORSHIP IS bush
they will support america in all they do and try to bring
NAIJA DOWN AT ALL TIMES.

ITS A PITY
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Afam(m): 11:29am On Nov 14, 2007
@ettehgate,

I know them and that is why they should be put where they belong, the waste bin.

@texazzpete,

Many madmen don't even agree that they are mad so I am not surprised that you cannot even recall that you have been begging for an administrator role on Nairaland.

innumerable number of forums? Name just 4.

If you feel so bad why don't you setup a forum and run it the way you like. You seem to be busy criticizing everybody and yet you have never taken the initiative to start something on your own, is it that bad?

Truth be told, you will be banned in some of the forums that I belong to because they cannot stand your stupidity.

Where the sir come dey come from? Please, lose the sir, I don't need it, you are beginning to sound like a booth licker already. That you may have gone to the university (according to you sha) and graduated in 2003 as an old man is no excuse for you to be addressing people like that.

One more thing, I am sure that the administrator of this forum has been able to see through the many lies of people like you that claim that I insult people because I have never insulted anyone on this forum unless I am responding to an insult and I don't intend to stop this very effective practice, not in the near future.

I respect people regardless of their views and opinions even if I don't agree with them. Why would someone choose to insult another for having a different point of view if not that the person is incapable of making his/her case in a logical manner devoid of lies and misinformation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hidden Facts : The Day U.S Forces Massacred 300 Russian Soldiers In Syria. / This Is Israel! (warning:pictures Are Horrific!) / Xenophobia: Real Reasons Why Millions Are Flocking Into SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.