Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? (3317 Views)

Madiba's Burial: Isn't South Africa Most Ungrateful To Nigeria? / Czech President Impeached For State Pardon / Why Isn't CNN Reporting The Recent Acorn Scandal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by texazzpete(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2007
@Afam
here's a simple challenge. show the house anywhere i've begged or solicited for an administrator role. That should be easy enough for you, right.

Believe me, the 'sir' part wasn't meant to convey respect. i'm glad, however, that you did not dispute the 'idiot' part. perhaps it's gradually sinking into your thick skull.

Graduated as an old man? lol! I finished at 21. That old in your book, eh?
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by texazzpete(m): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2007
ettehgate:

@afam,
told you before and am repeating myself

THERE ARE SOME AMERICANISED NAIJAS IN THE HOUSE
THAT THE ONLY gOD THEY WORSHIP IS bush
they will support america in all they do and try to bring
NAIJA DOWN AT ALL TIMES.

ITS A PITY

Ah. Yet another acolyte for Afam and his cronies, complete with the requisite stupidity.

Yet another troll that musn't be fed.
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Iman3(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2007
Afam:

Seems the frustration is getting out of hand here. As they say little minds discuss people so I am not surprised that your submission was about Afam as I am sure your brain cannot process information properly.

The Mother of All Ironies. . . . .given that almost all your submissions on this thread are about personalities,you must have the smallest of minds.
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by ettehgate(m): 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2007
@i-man,
  i've given up on you long time

I found that anytime you open your mouth, shit fall out. nigger!

that is what they call your type in america. shallom my bros
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Iman3(m): 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2007
@ettehgate a.k.a osereka

You have always been a fool
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by BigB11(m): 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2007
I found that anytime you open your mouth, shit fall out. nigger!

that is what they call your type in america. shallom my bros

lol!
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Afam(m): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2007
texazzpete:

Graduated as an old man? lol! I finished at 21. That old in your book, eh?

No be public forum we dey, if you like tell us say you finish university when you still dey your mama belle, no wahala.

You lie a lot so don't expect me to believe anything you put down here.
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by texazzpete(m): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2007
Afam:

No be public forum we dey, if you like tell us say you finish university when you still dey your mama belle, no wahala.

This is the end product of a life of paranoia, or eagerly grasping at any and all conspiracy theories you come across. You become like Ebenezer Scrooge, a man who says "Bah! Humbug!" to anything beyond him.

I don't care what you believe. it adds no money in my pocket. Stew in your paranoia, you'll die a bitter, suspicious feller.
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Afam(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2007
Wait a minute, you really expected me to believe all you put down here? What have you been drinking?
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by texazzpete(m): 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2007
Afam:

Afam:

Wait a minute, you really expected me to believe all you put down here? What have you been drinking?

Good! Now here's a challenge, little man. Kindly show me just THREE (3) lies i've said on Nairaland, along with your proof that they are lies.
You DID say i lie a lot, right? Prove it.

Three two (pun intended grin!) much for you? Okay, make an effort for one. . .then try for three. . .
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2007
oh boy!!!!
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Afam(m): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2007
texazzpete:

Good! Now here's a challenge, little man. Kindly show me just THREE (3) lies i've said on Nairaland, along with your proof that they are lies.
You DID say i lie a lot, right? Prove it.

Three two (pun intended grin!) much for you? Okay, make an effort for one. . .then try for three. . .

I hope you realize that I don't take up challenges from your type that believe the only way they can express themselves when other disagree on issues is to insult them. This, shouldn't be news to you.
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2007
Afam:

I hope you realize that I don't take up challenges from your type that believe the only way they can express themselves when other disagree on issues is to insult them. This, shouldn't be news to you.

talk of the grandmother of all ironies.
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by texazzpete(m): 12:03am On Nov 15, 2007
Afam:

This lousy excuse doesn't fly. Everyone knows you're desperately looking for ways to run people down. Oya now, find proof that i've lied.
when you called me a liar, were you high? Didn't you know what you were doing? Here's your chance to discredit me and you waste it babbling inanities.

i've thrown down the gauntlet. Either pick it up or show your true, yellow-bellied nature to everyone.

Pick up the gauntlet, little man. You really think you're a match for me? Then show me!

*cough* buffoon *cough*
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by Davincii: 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2009
Because he is a BUSH man. Bush men don't get impeached. They get gobbled up! Unfortunately, Americans are too civilized to do so! Ain't he lucky?
Re: Why isn't Bush Impeached as yet? by papine(m): 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2009
Davincii:

Because he is a BUSH man. Bush men don't get impeached. They get gobbled up! Unfortunately, Americans are too civilized to do so! Ain't he lucky?

that's your opinion

not my, civilzed indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Of These United States Presidents Looks Scared Of President Putin Of Russia / Boris Johnson Praises Biden / See The Person Who Needs No Documents To Travel To Anywhere On Earth -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.