Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Heart Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Broken (1589 Views)

Why Do Nice And Faithful Guys Always Get Heart Broken / Check Out This Hilarious Cry Of A Heart Broken Guy (screenshot) / Why Guy Get Heart Broken Than Girls This Day And Its All The Guys Fault (strictly 4 Guys To Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Broken by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2007
I just lost a seven year relationship yesterday. Marriage Plans and all that. I had been with him through thick and thin, he has also done the same for me. He was my soul mate.
We seemed the perfect couple despite all the barriers but I discovered yesterday that he had another girlfriend and he was also very serious with her.
I Loved him and am sure he loves me too but I have to move on, this is a hard period but I know that Gods strenght is made perfect in our weekness and I know God will give me strenght at this period. It is still a really sad period for me but its better now than later
Re: Heart Broken by niceuzor: 9:29am On Nov 12, 2007
Well we follow you thank God oh, it's not easy smiley
Re: Heart Broken by opokonwa(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2007
Eyaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry

You discovered yesterday that he had another relationship and .  .  .  .  .  you didn't complete it. undecided

Do I guess that you had a heated quarrel and you dumped him cry

Eyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

TAKE AM EASY GIRL

NO CRY TOO MUCH OVER THE CHOICE YOU MADE cry cry cry
Re: Heart Broken by tkb417(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2007
@Aisha2
not happy with this coming from you. . . God will see you through this. What can i say? just be thankful to God in all things and he will send a 'HELP' to you.

Takia of you and be cheerful. Did you see Manchester United play?
Be strong
Re: Heart Broken by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2007
opokonwa:

Eyaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry

You discovered yesterday that he had another relationship and .  .  .  .  .  you didn't complete it. undecided

Do I guess that you had a heated quarrel and you dumped him cry

Eyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

TAKE AM EASY GIRL

NO CRY TOO MUCH OVER THE CHOICE YOU MADE cry cry cry
No we did not have a heated argument, He wantedn to agrue and deny it but I told him we are passed that stage. We discussed and he said whatever decision I made he will respect it. So I decided to let it go.
Tnx, I will try not to cry too much, I have felt it for sometime, he has been making some strange decisions these days hich made me uneasy but because I loved him and i reasoned that he was going through a hadr time, i tried to be understanding and supportive.
Its just hard to say goodbye
Re: Heart Broken by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 12, 2007
tnx, Tbk147,
I was too sad to watch Man U, I was watching but the screen was blank to me, didnt know when i slept off, read the highlights today, Ronaldos double gave us a good win, hope Arsenal losses today
Re: Heart Broken by yimiton(f): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2007
Hay Baby,
I'm so proud of you to be able to handle it the way you did.
I can only imagine how painful this would have been for you but the fact is that when shit happens, life goes on.
May you find somewhere in your heart to forgive him and I hope and pray you meet someone you'll truly love and who'll cherish you.
If you have to cry, do, but please not in his presence (your bedroom is the best choice) and don't cry for too long.
Dust yourself, get up and start all over again.
No matter what you do, don't let this experience affect your subsequent relationship.
Love ya!
Re: Heart Broken by jgirl3: 9:50am On Nov 12, 2007
Awwww, girl - keep your head up. You'll be fine and you might just come across someone who's way better. It's his loss - not yours.
7 years is not a joke and I understand it must be really hard but just calm down and try to move on knowing that he is going to regret his actions.
Re: Heart Broken by Easybaby(f): 9:52am On Nov 12, 2007
@aisha2 . . .baby take heart sad  infact, am so surprised it happened to somebody like you sad
Besides, you have been  making some plan about your marriage with him undecided   Hope you have finished your project?
men are like storm !

Anyway, GOD will see you through  . .  .just be yourself angry
Re: Heart Broken by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2007
aisha2:

I just lost a seven year relationship yesterday. Marriage Plans and all that. I had been with him through thick and thin, he has also done the same for me. He was my soul mate.
We seemed the perfect couple despite all the barriers but I discovered yesterday that he had another girlfriend and he was also very serious with her.
I Loved him and am sure he loves me too but I have to move on, this is a hard period but I know that Gods strenght is made perfect in our weekness and I know God will give me strenght at this period. It is still a really sad period for me but its better now than later

Sorry to hear that. sad

I know the feeling, betrayal's not good.

At least you found out now, before tying the knot. I did too, and am glad I found out when I did.  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

All the best for the future, it's not all doom and gloom!  smiley
Re: Heart Broken by opokonwa(m): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2007
aisha2:

No we did not have a heated argument, He wantedn to agrue and deny it but I told him we are passed that stage. We discussed and he said whatever decision I made he will respect it. So I decided to let it go.
Tnx, I will try not to cry too much, I have felt it for sometime, he has been making some strange decisions these days hich made me uneasy but because I loved him and i reasoned that he was going through a hadr time, i tried to be understanding and supportive.

Now I dey vex angry angry angry

Show me the guy or text me his address! angry I NEED TO KICK HIS ASS!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Heart Broken by jkpretty(f): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2007
This is hard, so tough

unimaginable, yet so true,

A hard decision to make, yet u took the toughest & roughest

Just believe dat there's a light at the end of the tunnel
Re: Heart Broken by Emperoh(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2007
@ Aisha so sad to hear you broke up but am more than impressed on how you handled it. Its good to know there are really matured babes out there. Gud to hear you are a Man Utd fan. Am one also. Its big up to us. Its good to know we are the only one out of the big four to have beaten Blackburn this season. Once more, 'Du Courage' and don't grieve a lot. And i know someone there is admiring you. GOD will console you with another.
Re: Heart Broken by opokonwa(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2007
aisha2:

However, all theze na one side of the story .  .  .

Can anyone wey know the guy invite him to da forum so that we may hear from him?! 'cause 'impression' is cheap embarassed

THERE ARE ALWAYS TWO SIDE TO EVERY COIN

gbam!
Re: Heart Broken by tkb417(m): 10:07am On Nov 12, 2007
men are like storm !
yeah right, women are like hurricane katrina!! tongue tongue
Re: Heart Broken by Bestglo(f): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2007
Darling Aisha,
I can imagine the pains you must have passed through before making your mind to call the 7 years relationship a quit.It is quite a pity.I would have suggested you sort things out with  him since he denied the relationship with the babe in question but on the other hand ,it's like he himself had also made his mind before saying he would respect any action you take.
For me however, goodbye is a very sad  word i hate to hear but since you have said it and your guy doesn't seem to have problem with it,It's okay.
My prayer is that God gives you a man that would really cherish you for whom you are and in no time,marriage & children will follow depending on how you want it.
Cheer up dear and get along with your life.It is well with u & goodluck
Re: Heart Broken by nedum: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2007
Going thru ur post its a shame u just let go like dat cos u said u guys hav been together for seven(7) yrs n I MUST say its not 7DAYS, so the right thing hear is not to let go just like dat. hello girl please sort things out with him no matter how stupid he will sound always remember no one is perfect n if i quote u right u said HE LOVES YOU. u need hear him out, u owe him dis just a listening ears. A lot of people like harvestin where they didnt plant sad

if u hang on wit ur decision u will keep on losin ur men after 14yrs of courtship or marriage grin
Re: Heart Broken by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2007
Thank you all for your support, Pain is a lot easier when it is shared. Thanks.
nedum:

Going through your post its a shame u just let go like that because u said u guys hav been together for seven(7) years n I MUST say its not 7DAYS, so the right thing hear is not to let go just like that. hello girl please sort things out with him no matter how stupid he will sound always remember no one is perfect n if i quote u right u said HE LOVES YOU. u need hear him out, u owe him this just a listening ears. A lot of people like harvestin where they didnt plant sad

if u hang on wit your decision u will keep on losin your men after 14yrs of courtship or marriage grin
My dear what can I do. I cant hold on to what is not mine. If after seven years and all we have been through together, am not enough for him, then i will never be all he wants.
Prudence is knowing when to stop. I prefer we be friends and move on than start fighting and end up worse
Re: Heart Broken by stellose(f): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2007
Baby girl, just be strong dont go digging out the other girl ok. if he truely respects love and trust.he wont go cheating,
if he comes back, please take him back. . call me 08033106073 stella i need to tell you something.
Re: Heart Broken by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2007
Sorry 'bout that dear, It's a pity it's ending this way. I could still remember your last post on the issue of marrying the guy/travelling out/ Schooling etc.

Know this very fact, that God is not unaware of your circumstances, He knows, He feels what you're feeling. Just talk to Him and ask Him once again for His direction. I pray He gives you the very best of the best.  cheesy

It is well.
Re: Heart Broken by wolexojo(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2007
Am new,but i have a few thoughts to express.Caught him with another girl, just that, he wanted to deny and u didn't allow him, you two have been through thick and, the two of you have always been there for each other , and now , caught him with ano,
Is this enough to dith a "is it 6 or 7 yr" old relationship. Or is another man waiting for this to happen and you are "subscribing" to it.
Aisha babe search yourself and work it out.
Re: Heart Broken by Joey82(m): 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2007
for d broken hearted ones. sad sad sad

Re: Heart Broken by somze(f): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2007
Aisha
I'm so sorry. 7 years is indeed a long time.

But I have to say your decision was a very matured and strong one.

You are indeed an example to so many. I know true love and happiness would find its way to you.
Re: Heart Broken by Teriba(m): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2007
There are many reasons why this break-up is significant. I was reading some of the comments on the ` reading your lover`s e-mail ` thread yesterday and one of the contributors was saying something along the line that those that are not married aren`t really qualified to know how things like that work. Fact is, a relationship such as aisha`s is not all that different from a marriage. It can even be argued that it`s more solid than some. There are some women who would describe themselves as married yet their husbands have wives in each and every continent of the world-those ones have every right to hide their password. The point being made is, this break-up started long time ago! It started when one could not access the mail box of the other; it started when one told the other to respect his/her privacy, ` even though I love you so much ` . These are just some of the signs of a courtship/relationship that is moribund. The fact that you`ve waited till now means that you wanted to make it work, but certain things are not just meant to be. I hope you can become a better person through this. The largest room in this world is the room for improvement. Therefore, try to do the necessary self-appraisal; work on your weaknesses while holding on to your strong points. Opokonwa and wolexojo made an important point in the sense that there are ladies that have more than one lovers at a time, yet they expect their favourite among them to be absolutely devoted! You are not likely to be one of those, but part of becoming a better person is asking yourself some of these tough questions. Everything about you oozes smartness, but I know with love comes vulnerability. Please, don`t allow him to be a constant in your next courtship; that is the last thing you want. I might be a little bit old-fashioned on this, but the only thing that could bring me in contact with any ex is if we bump into each other on the street. I`m sure you know how to do the balancing act so that your next boyfriend doesn`t feel threatened by him.
This would be a difficult time, but the darkest hour is always before dawn-the dawn of a better future. Good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heart Broken by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2007
Thanx you all. I feel like i have a family here on Nairaland. Thanks a lot, people think am strong and always lean on me for strenght and so usually when am in situations like this, i have you my Nairaland friends and family to lean on.
Thanks
Re: Heart Broken by opokonwa(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2007
aisha2

I have a feeling that all your estranged boyfriend needs to walk back into your life is to ask;

To repent, ask for foriveness, leave the other lady and cling eternally nay loyaly to you.

Unfortunately, I don't see that happening any time soon.

Not that he doesn't love you. I sense he needs a break.

We men atimes get bored at taking the same soup. We atimes need a break man's nature only for us to repent and come back to our senses after we may have had our break.

Our sweetheart is always our sweetheart at the end of the day

I hope you find it in your heart to forgive him when he sobers because he will

AND I BET HE STILL LOVES YOU. wink
Re: Heart Broken by Busta(f): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2007
Look at it this way, if it was not meant to be then it will NEVER be.

guess for that relationship, it was just not meant to be!

tough luck!
Re: Heart Broken by mongopark: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2007
aisha dont mind all those that say u should go back to that bunkum boyfriend of yours.
the only friend u have is me mongo grin grin grin
i can take away your sorrow and pain,that is a gurantee.
come to me and we can build another relationship tongue tongue tongue.
am waiting for u darling grin grin grin grin
come to daddy.
Re: Heart Broken by havanah: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2007
@aisha2
u did the right thing by letting go

i admire u for standing up after what uv been thro and carrying ur self here the way u do,being so nice and polite kiss

ive been where u r and i know how hard it is,the days dont go by easily the night is when all the thoughts and memories attack

but believe me!

day by day and step by step u will get through it,and someday u will get rewarded with the man who really deserves u

just keep prayin and we will pray with and for u
Re: Heart Broken by mellow(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2007
Aisha if you love something then let it go if it comes back it is yours but if it doesn't

then it was never meant to be yours. My baby girl, just relax, ok? who know if he was

blocking your way before? Hope for better things my girls and always remember, God

works in miraculous ways. It may actually turn out to be a blessing.
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Heart Broken by opokonwa(m): 11:41am On Nov 13, 2007
mellow:

Aisha if you love something then let it go if it comes back it is yours but if it doesn't

then it was never meant to be yours. My baby girl, just relax, ok? who know if he was

blocking your way before? Hope for better things my girls and always remember, God

works in miraculous ways. It may actually turn out to be a blessing.
[/color][color=#990000]

Word.
Re: Heart Broken by viceb: 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2007
Aisha so so sorry. But come to think of think oh, every disappointment is a blessing. Pleas my arms are wide open for u to come me. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Signs Of Falling In Love / His Deformity Opens Her Love With His Doctor: 9ja Ladies hummm / How Do I Breakup With My Gurl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.