Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? (28494 Views)

ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! / Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Yinkwamo(m): 6:56am On May 03, 2012
I'm a ful blooded Yoruba guy, buh idoma gals of Benue state are da bomb. They are damn cute outside nd Beneath. Lols
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by sleeky8(m): 6:57am On May 03, 2012
Guy it depends on wat u want in d gal, if u lak bg ass and boobs den go 4 yoruba gals, if u lak sum1 dat wil eat ur moni go 4 ibo gals, u want a drinkin buddy go 4 benue gals, if u want a fuckin mate go 4 calabar gals bt if u want fyn gals go 4 fulani gals.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Ebidave0001(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2012
Cum 2 crossriver, i'm sure dat u will find it very hospitable.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Ebidave0001(m): 7:06am On May 03, 2012
Calabar n akwa ibom gals r d cutest. Check out n c.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by noiseless: 7:11am On May 03, 2012
Na shakara or winsh? please carry ya palava go to zamfaranistan or borno-torabora. Rubbish!
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by ajanaku2(m): 7:13am On May 03, 2012
You don't need even God to tell you Igbo girls are the cutest...I've dated about 4 of them and presently fuc-kin' one...I must confess, they are neat, beautiful, sexy and hygienic set of Girls!

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Debroslink: 7:13am On May 03, 2012
Akwa-Ibom/Calabar babes NONI. Dem no get rival in bed nd beauty.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Habibakasim(f): 7:15am On May 03, 2012
Na wah ooooo
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Digitalman1: 7:41am On May 03, 2012
london2lasgidi: I'm moving to Nigeria next month, and I want to enjoy my stay over there.

Can some please tell me where to visit, to enjoy the Nigerian hospitality.

Cheers.
try benue state. The girl there are hot most specially the idoma girl
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by damilola15: 7:52am On May 03, 2012
Which tribe would a "mami water" be from. We learnt they're the prettiest of women.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by eseosa77(m): 7:59am On May 03, 2012
if u come benin,hehehe guy u no go wan go back oooooo.Infact edo has this most cutest and wusup girls my guy
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by kaze4blues(m): 8:04am On May 03, 2012
Isaactop9: try angry grin yoruba gals if you want to die young...
"wetin nah bro"
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by abmoslincoln: 8:20am On May 03, 2012
ore you no get work na cute girls you no anything
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by fesse(f): 8:22am On May 03, 2012
@all grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Pain(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2012
All these crap of tying beauty to tribe is the dumbest crap I have come across second to GEJ. Please beautiful hoes cut cross ethnic and racial lines!

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by cindyrella(f): 8:24am On May 03, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by yemmight(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2012
kolexy: Try Ibo girls, they are very cheap. But make sure you have enough money to meet their endless wants.

Ibo girls? Very local angry

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2012
Visit borno, kano, kaduna or yobe, u will really enjoy your stay over there. U dey come fron Niger republic wan come dey do selection 4 9ja babes. Really, try and stay in the above state for a week, i assure u, u will make a good ''breaking news''.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by london2lasgidi(m): 8:28am On May 03, 2012
Liverpoolfc: Visit borno, kano, kaduna or yobe, u will really enjoy your stay over there. U dey come fron Niger republic wan come dey do selection 4 9ja babes. Really, try and stay in the above state for a week, i assure u, u will make a good ''breaking news''.

Hi hater!
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by killafree: 8:50am On May 03, 2012
BENUE GIRLS ARE THE MOST PRETTY AND SEXXY GIRLS IN NIGERIA....DO YOUR RESEARCH....ESPECIALLY THE TIV GIRLS...I HAVE BEEN THERE!!!
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by OYOYO1(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2012
Bro, if u wanna njoy ur stay in 9ja jst cum 2 obudu cattle range here in c.r.s, nd den 2 Tinapa in calabar, u'll jst mak d town ur Base 4 eva. Cali gals go giv u as u want am.....
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by abrahkyn: 8:53am On May 03, 2012
OP could you please define what you want? Is it that your want a good Holiday resort in Nigeria or you waant a girl/girls you would Bleep and leave behind when u are going back or the one u would carry along as you leave the shore of Nigeria? These are many question that begs for answers. If u are asking for cute girls to have fun with while in Nigeria, you should do that outside this forum because it is for decent people and for those categorizing girls, the beautiful ones are not yet born and beauty is in eye of the beholder remember.

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Nobody: 9:05am On May 03, 2012
Useless and idiotic thread. The type of things that make the frontpage sha.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by kayc33(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2012
kolexy: Try Ibo girls, they are very cheap. But make sure you have enough money to meet their endless wants.

Did you just contradict yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by onyewec3: 9:17am On May 03, 2012
Isaactop9: try angry grin yoruba gals if you want to die young...

Ok...dem dey put one charm called "magun"(don't climb) for there woman body.if u climb,u go get epilepsy .ahahahahahaha Bleep and die
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Igbas: 9:24am On May 03, 2012
Wetin una dey talk.Kalabari babes of Rivers State are the cutest.Pls. pple go to the state and find out urself.They ar hiimmmmium
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Chrisdonca(m): 9:26am On May 03, 2012
Try Edo girls u will be glad you did dude.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by ifihearam: 9:36am On May 03, 2012
Guy just listen carefully; yoruba babes have big yansh but very lazy and dirty
Ibo babes are pretty and neat but very materialistic and local,they fink they are smart but actually dull
Calabar babes are just there for the yanshing package but hospitable same as their Benue/idoma counter part.
Delta babes are not that pretty but good in cooking,swagger and never a dull moment with them cos they know what's up

Edo babes are also fun to be with but very unintelligent and razz

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Cuteobi(f): 9:38am On May 03, 2012
luckgames:
Your mouth like Ibo girl
Havnt u heard??!! We are d finest!!
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Killz3(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2012
How exactly did this dumb thread make the frontpage? This is maniacally bewildering!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Cuteobi(f): 9:43am On May 03, 2012
abrahkyn: OP could you please define what you want? Is it that your want a good Holiday resort in Nigeria or you waant a girl/girls you would Bleep and leave behind when u are going back or the one u would carry along as you leave the shore of Nigeria?

undecided

I wonder ooh!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love / Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / My Traditional Marriage Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.