Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? (28525 Views)

ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Top 10 Male Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles! / Will You Marry Someone Outside Your Tribe Or Ethnic Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by onila(f): 3:07pm On May 03, 2012
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Fulaman198(m): 5:07pm On May 03, 2012
buchi4action:
omo na true nah, igbo girls are sexy, beatuiful caring....guy never try borno state(northern part of nigeria) to avoid STORIES THAT TOUCHED, because northern parts of nigeria are the stong hold of BOKO H A R A M.(i no wan make them chop ur thing of f)

lol too funny, Northern states are just more disciplined that's what this man is trying to say
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Fulaman198(m): 5:11pm On May 03, 2012
iyke648: There is somethin u guys are missin o. Hav u seen an adamawa babe b4? Doz fulani gals luk hot and adouring. Dey cal dem shua arab

Na lie, Shuwa arab and us are different, Shua Arabs originate from Sudan/Chad they are a Baggara Arab sub-group. Fulani is a completely different ethnic group from Shuwa Arab, Hausa and Kanuri. Fulani in itself has its own sub groups as well (like Wodaabe in Eastern Niger, Fouta Tooro Fulani in Senegal, Maasina Fulani in Mali, Western Niger, Northern Benin), etc. etc.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by adiosgracias(m): 7:24pm On May 03, 2012
Frostyzone:
Edo gals are overrated.If you really need pretty,hospitable gals that can also cook, then try this states:Imo,Cross Rivers,Enugu,Anambra,Ekiti,Oyo,Delta and Akwa Ibom.
. ofen manu na warwar na bt dem dey get big yans*
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Kanto: 7:39pm On May 03, 2012
People dey talk better thing na congo this man wan come shine for nija. Anyway if you want the hell to be shined out of you try calabar babes!
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by eljp(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2012
My broda try visit Benue State and u will never regret ur stay in Nigeria.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by davida222(m): 10:04pm On May 03, 2012
~Killz~:
Dumb Thread. If you want to enjoy your stay, come with the girls from wherever it is you are coming from!

NEXT!!!
ye becus 9ja girls are crap.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by achi4u(m): 10:16pm On May 03, 2012
try ebonyi_ebony beauty and u will live to praise ur GOD.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Eminentsam(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2012
Logic Mind:

try borno state. very hospitable
yes,so much
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Eminentsam(m): 10:54pm On May 03, 2012
Calabar chiks ur head,if u think u r frank,y not reccomend dat ur sister for him
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Ezeufi: 11:28pm On May 03, 2012
The northeners are the most beautiful because they are not inbred. They have been inter-marrying with any one who is muslim for centuries, regardless of tribes. Igbos are the ugliest bcoz they are the most inbred ethnic group in the country.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Fulaman198(m): 12:38am On May 04, 2012
Ezeufi: The northeners are the most beautiful because they are not inbred. They have been inter-marrying with any one who is muslim for centuries, regardless of tribes. Igbos are the ugliest bcoz they are the most inbred ethnic group in the country.

I don't know if this is true or not but I wanted to point out one thing about Northern women. They are also the hardest to get because here, women only want marriage and that's it, no having "fun" like a lot of you want to do with women.

I love Northern women because they are very disciplined.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Nobody: 1:55am On May 04, 2012
My friend, don't go for igbo gurls.....they are local, ugly and dirty! Yoruba gurls are not bad, just that they are rude, mean(attitude problems sha.... especially when you are trying to make them look cheap or swt talkin them with money)....but very classy, educated and can be really beautiful (maybe that's the reason for the attitude)....mind you, you can encounter a very ugly yoruba gurl at times....and yoruba gurls are not dirty contrary to what I read!
To hausa gurls....they are da bomb.....they are mostly beautiful and that's it! Cos they are local, unexposed, dirty, ignorant, classless, uneducated etc but they can be extremely beautiful.....
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by onila(f): 4:20am On May 04, 2012
speedyboi: My friend, don't go for igbo gurls.....they are local, ugly and dirty! Yoruba gurls are not bad, just that they are rude, mean(attitude problems sha.... especially when you are trying to make them look cheap or swt talkin them with money)....but very classy, educated and can be really beautiful (maybe that's the reason for the attitude)....mind you, you can encounter a very ugly yoruba gurl at times....and yoruba gurls are not dirty contrary to what I read!
To hausa gurls....they are da bomb.....they are mostly beautiful and that's it! Cos they are local, unexposed, dirty, ignorant, classless, uneducated etc but they can be extremely beautiful.....

igbo girls are ugly and dirty? are u sure u know igbo girls very well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by igboboy1(m): 8:07am On May 04, 2012
NRI PRIEST: Try calabar chics they will Zap you till you jump window and swear never to come back, lol. Forget Igbo chics cos they will shop ya money and tear race but if you want them DARK,SMELLY AND LOUD you should try the other side !

Accurate depiction....please elaborate on the "other side" for our enlightened participants
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by igboboy1(m): 8:12am On May 04, 2012
Idowuogbo: Poster, y don't u locate d nearest forest in Ebonyi, am sure wiv a handy sat nav u'll locate dose[b] pretty jungle primates.[/b]

Mstewwww!

Pretty primates indeed..

unlike the ugly ape that reside in Olodo-wa land....Oh my bad , i think you guys are refered to as Gorillaz, well ape, gorilla all na d same
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Ayoadeodunayo: 8:34am On May 04, 2012
Frostyzone: North part of Nigeria.
dnt try dere cos boko haram full dere
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by prettyrich(f): 10:29am On May 04, 2012
Frostyzone: Try the northern states.
Just like @Logic mind said they are very hospitable.
with steady bombing nd shootin.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by daviesmania(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2012
london2lasgidi: I'm moving to Nigeria next month, and I want to enjoy my stay over there.

Can some please tell me where to visit, to enjoy the Nigerian hospitality.

Cheers.
were are u 4rm? Go there & 4uck ur village girls or boys if u be homo....
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by daviesmania(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2012
london2lasgidi: I'm moving to Nigeria next month, and I want to enjoy my stay over there.

Can some please tell me where to visit, to enjoy the Nigerian hospitality.

Cheers.
were are u 4rm? Go there & 4uck ur village girls. or boys if u be homo....
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 04, 2012
@idowugbo. u r a fool. guess u dont even know wher ebonyi is on d map
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by isangedigh(m): 4:18pm On May 04, 2012
kolexy: Try Ibo girls, they are very cheap. But make sure you have enough money to meet their endless wants.

Calabar girls wud b worth ur while call me for directions too.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by optimistD(m): 9:12pm On May 04, 2012
try yobe, platue, kano. they are good.
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by achi4u(m): 9:35pm On May 04, 2012
which kind ugly and wowo name bi Idowugbo?
if u bi igbo gal marriage don finish for ur sidegrin
who wan marry idoroki with flappy chest and korokoro yansh like u.

nekwanu agamefu adi mma na ajigrin
ask ur igbo friendz
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by igboboy1(m): 12:34am On May 05, 2012
achi4u: which kind ugly and wowo name bi Idowugbo?
if u bi igbo gal marriage don finish for ur sidegrin
who wan marry idoroki with flappy chest and korokoro yansh like u.

nekwanu agamefu adi mma na ajigrin
ask ur igbo friendz

hapu ya ka'ona ko nonsense....

onwere ihe o mara mancha....
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Nobody: 2:48am On May 05, 2012
onila:

igbo girls are ugly and dirty? are u sure u know igbo girls very well?

And cheap too!
I'm talkin abt d real igbo gurls ooo....not those some people mistake as igbo (delta, benin etc)
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by igboboy1(m): 7:24am On May 06, 2012
speedyboi:

And cheap too!
I'm talkin abt d real igbo gurls ooo....not those some people mistake as igbo (delta, benin etc)

abeg awo's free schooling did not help u ?

delta is not an ethnic group neither is benin

Delta has multiples ethnic groups(igbos, urhobos, isokos, itsekris amd ijaws geez)and benin is the ancestral land of the bini's

WHo has ever said benin is igbo? Maybe Yorubas cos of their sophisticated daftness

at times i dont understand the level of education you Yorubas aacquire in Yoruba schools sef...your level of daftness and how clueless you are cannot be explanined
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Fulaman198(m): 8:42pm On May 08, 2012
There are beautiful women in every ethnic group of Nigeria, and there are not so beautiful women in every ethnic group (I mean inner beauty and outer beauty)...

Let us be real with ourselves, how many of you want a woman who would just want to be with you for your money? You want her to love you for your heart and your personality not your wallet abi?
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by luckgames(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2012
Fulaman198: There are beautiful women in every ethnic group of Nigeria, and there are not so beautiful women in every ethnic group (I mean inner beauty and outer beauty)...

Let us be real with ourselves, how many of you want a woman who would just want to be with you for your money? You want her to love you for your heart and your personality not your wallet abi?

Wishful thinking
Good Luck

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by Fulaman198(m): 9:05pm On May 08, 2012
luckgames: [/color]

Wishful thinking
Good Luck

I know right? lol
Re: Which Nigerian Tribe Or State Has The Cutest Girls? by slam7000(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2012
You dont to come back to Naija to see the cuties...they are all over brixton and Pecknarm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second / Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) / Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.