Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes (1170 Views)

Poll: Who would be your first choice for marriage

Nl Romance Section Babes: 14% (1 vote)
Offline Babes: 85% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) / Oliver Twist Of NL Romance Section: I Want To Have Them All To Myself :-* / Are There Pretty Girls On NL's Romance Section?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by PapaCrotch: 6:44pm On May 03, 2012
As a guy if you had the option of picking between Nl Romance Section Babe and Offline Babe you met in real life for marriage which would you pick. Considering the offline babe has a job, education and spends her time wisely. As for me, I will never marry from here because I don’t see wife material traits apart from Nayah, Pendo and Talina who are the matured ones everyone speaks highly of. Others wake up early no bathing, no house chores jump on nland to play. How many of them really say responsible and sensible statements online apart from bashing, threatening and gossiping. I will put up a pole for Nl men to vote, I want to see the impression they have on the ladies here. This should be as realistic as possible, we fancy a lot of the ladies here and cheer them up but can you marry them and if you had the option of picking a wife would this be your first stop. The undiluted truth. Can you also state what you want in a wife and if you find that qualities online on nl romance section. You can also comment about looks, majority of the women on this section are ugly. The ones that have fine picture, when you see another picture of them it is always different and worse which means it was pancake and foundation. The nl men are known to be finer than them. Do some even clean their private part this one they are always online, do they wipe after peeing.
Re: Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by Cuteobi(f): 6:48pm On May 03, 2012
Mtchewwww! Just passing
Re: Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by Killz3(m): 6:58pm On May 03, 2012
Papa Crotch: As a guy if you had the option of picking between Nl Romance Section Babe and Offline Babe you met in real life for marriage which would you pick. Considering the offline babe has a job, education and spends her time wisely. As for me, I will never marry from here because I don’t see wife material traits apart from Nayah, Pendo and Talina who are the matured ones everyone speaks highly of. Others wake up early no bathing, no house chores jump on nland to play. How many of them really say responsible and sensible statements online apart from bashing, threatening and gossiping. I will put up a pole for Nl men to vote, I want to see the impression they have on the ladies here. This should be as realistic as possible, we fancy a lot of the ladies here and cheer them up but can you marry them and if you had the option of picking a wife would this be your first stop. The undiluted truth. Can you also state what you want in a wife and if you find that qualities online on nl romance section. You can also comment about looks, majority of the women on this section are ugly. The ones that have fine picture, when you see another picture of them it is always different and worse which means it was pancake and foundation. The nl men are known to be finer than them. Do some even clean their private part this one they are always online, do they wipe after peeing.
Re: Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by iyatrustee(f): 7:26pm On May 03, 2012
^^^^ i have to agree with u on dis. embarassed
Re: Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by Chimezie198(m): 8:18pm On May 03, 2012
^ smh
Re: Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by Chimezie198(m): 8:23pm On May 03, 2012
@OP Hey dude wots up wif u? U wanna catch some fun?
U mind go chilling out lyk this brO is doing right now?

Re: Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by 190: 8:44pm On May 03, 2012
i agree with the part of most nairaland babes been ugly!!

well to be honest the few pweety ones ive met are ogugua,iyarustee sorry trustee, mzdark, anita19, kitty kat
and toyemz all others looked like Gberini inside ewedu soup undecided
Re: Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by Killz3(m): 8:46pm On May 03, 2012
190: i agree with the part of most nairaland babes been ugly!!

well to be honest the few pweety ones ive met are ogugua,iyarustee sorry trustee, mzdark, anita19, kitty kat
and toyemz all others looked like Gberini inside ewedu soup undecided
And you just won an award for naming them here. . . Dumbass!
Re: Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by PapaCrotch: 5:15am On May 04, 2012
~Killz~:

slowpoke that is how you would look in 4 years time. Take a thorough look at your complexion and how your mouth is for confirmation. No offline babe would even consider a jobless online freak like you and your useless unborn gay sons, you had better stick to your types here.
Re: Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by 190: 8:43am On May 04, 2012
grin grin
Re: Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by Dyt(f): 9:46am On May 04, 2012
has it rili gone dis bad?
Re: Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 04, 2012
Dyt: has it rili gone dis bad?

The guy doesn't even know what to say. He complains about pple bashing each other, yet here he is following the lead. As stupid as this sounds the romance section is like a family and you, papa crotch or p*nis or whatever are really causing commotion here u know. U don't know one of these girls outside here so stop blabbing. This is where everything happens: jokes, advice, love,etc. So frankly speaking I ain't bashing you but u seriously need to get a life
Re: Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by Goldieluks: 12:38pm On May 04, 2012
joeydozzy:

The guy doesn't even know what to say. He complains about pple bashing each other, yet here he is following the lead. As stupid as this sounds the romance section is like a family and you, papa crotch or p*nis or whatever are really causing commotion here u know. U don't know one of these girls outside here so stop blabbing. This is where everything happens: jokes, advice, love,etc. So frankly speaking I ain't bashing you but u seriously need to get a life
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by skydeep(f): 1:20pm On May 04, 2012
Smh
Re: Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by Chimezie198(m): 1:27pm On May 04, 2012
^ Why r u smhing?
Re: Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by skydeep(f): 1:31pm On May 04, 2012
Chimezie198: ^ Why r u smhing?
I weep for the present leaders of tomorrow
Re: Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by Chimezie198(m): 1:39pm On May 04, 2012
skydeep:
I weep for the present leaders of tomorrow
Its gonn be fine. Ok?
Re: Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by skydeep(f): 1:45pm On May 04, 2012
Chimezie198: Its gonn be fine. Ok?
who cares undecided. grin
Re: Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by Chimezie198(m): 2:29pm On May 04, 2012
skydeep:
who cares undecided. grin
smh
shift one side joor!
Re: Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by Nobody: 12:58am On May 05, 2012
Papa Crotch: Do some even clean their private part this one they are always online, do they wipe after peeing.

Yeah you should know...
you're my douche bag, sanitary wipe and toilet paper. cheesy
Re: Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by Nobody: 2:38am On May 05, 2012
Papa Crotch: As a guy if you had the option of picking between Nl Romance Section Babe and Offline Babe you met in real life for marriage which would you pick. Considering the offline babe has a job, education and spends her time wisely. As for me, I will never marry from here because I don’t see wife material traits apart from Nayah, Pendo and Talina who are the matured ones everyone speaks highly of. Others wake up early no bathing, no house chores jump on nland to play. How many of them really say responsible and sensible statements online apart from bashing, threatening and gossiping. I will put up a pole for Nl men to vote, I want to see the impression they have on the ladies here. This should be as realistic as possible, we fancy a lot of the ladies here and cheer them up but can you marry them and if you had the option of picking a wife would this be your first stop. The undiluted truth. Can you also state what you want in a wife and if you find that qualities online on nl romance section. You can also comment about looks, majority of the women on this section are ugly. The ones that have fine picture, when you see another picture of them it is always different and worse which means it was pancake and foundation. The nl men are known to be finer than them. Do some even clean their private part this one they are always online, do they wipe after peeing.
yes i know for sure say idowu no dey brush her teeth when she wan enter nairaland.nawah for dat babe grin
Re: Nl Romance Section Babes Vs Offline Babes by Nobody: 2:43am On May 05, 2012
Papa Crotch:

slowpoke that is how you would look in 4 years time. Take a thorough look at your complexion and how your mouth is for confirmation. No offline babe would even consider a jobless online freak like you and your useless unborn gay sons, you had better stick to your types here.
* falls inside gutter grin grin grin*

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice This Woman - How Can I Be Responsible For His Predicament? / She Cant Say I Love U / Did I Make A Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.