Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State (13447 Views)

WORLD RECORD! The First Man To Be Sacked For Not Dancing To A Secular Song / The Most Important Step I Took After I Was Sacked From A Bank-to Sacked Bankers / Sales Rep Sacked For Not Bribing His Managers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by akinwaleok: 9:30pm On May 03, 2012
A friend of mine rejected being transfered to boko state from Ekiti by his boss and he was later issued a terminatn of appointment for refusing to go and die. Should we say they value money to life?

1 Like

Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by kennyone: 9:51pm On May 03, 2012
What's the name of the organization?
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by Vokate: 9:54pm On May 03, 2012
What shall a man give in exchange for his soul? NOTHING
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by akinwaleok: 7:16am On May 04, 2012
is an audit firm
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by kennyone: 7:54am On May 04, 2012
akinwaleok: is an audit firm
cos I reside there
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by purefella(m): 2:30pm On May 04, 2012
wise decision by your friend , dis country doesn't worth dieing for .,let his bastard boss go there so that bomb can tear him yansh and as for me if i have 20m in Kano to collect and they can't send it via wire transfer and they want to mail me a check it might be a bomb check i won't receive the mail or go there to pick it up.,dem know dey drink Hennessy for inside graveyard

8 Likes

Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by cowgurl: 2:30pm On May 04, 2012
I wished he resigned instead.

1 Like

Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by dare2think: 2:37pm On May 04, 2012
Rather jobless than dead or living in a constant state of fear!

Wise decision by your friend.

He can get another job but cant live twice.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by henrychubayo: 2:39pm On May 04, 2012
Your friend can still make something from these. First, let him appeal to his boss for understanding on his refusal to go there since there is no guarante of his life there. If the boss refuse and he has a clean records with the org, let him file a case from the human right desk and from labour organisation for improper termination of contract. The human right group will make sure the boss regret his decision

1 Like

Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On May 04, 2012
That is not called being sacked (Fired) . . . It is actually failure to report to duty.
Once you have been transferred, you are deemed to report to the location and once you dont, that is failure to report to duty and nothing much one could do about it.
Unfortunate.
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by oba009(m): 2:41pm On May 04, 2012
what did you expect. he will have resign before he was fire.
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 04, 2012
henrychubayo: Your friend can still make something from these. First, let him appeal to his boss for understanding on his refusal to go there since there is no guarante of his life there. If the boss refuse and he has a clean records with the org, let him file a case from the human right desk and from labour organisation for improper termination of contract. The human right group will make sure the boss regret his decision
are u nt in nigeria? Human right commission will ask him τ̅☺ bring money! It happened to me personally! Dis country is bleeped! Those who created nigeria or supported her creation, shud be shot!

3 Likes

Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by buzor(m): 2:44pm On May 04, 2012
GOod decisn by ur friend. Life is worth more than money. Wen there is life there is hope for a better job. I still have one of my friend still residing in kano till this moment; but I tell u that if d guy die, one one drop of tears won't drop from my eyes. Cos its obvious d guy likes money more than his life.
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by Fhemmmy: 2:45pm On May 04, 2012
henrychubayo: Your friend can still make something from these. First, let him appeal to his boss for understanding on his refusal to go there since there is no guarante of his life there. If the boss refuse and he has a clean records with the org, let him file a case from the human right desk and from labour organisation for improper termination of contract. The human right group will make sure the boss regret his decision

There is nothing and i mean nothing that could be done about it.
A coy that has branches are free to transfer anyone to any part of the branches and the coy probably made the employee sign such and once that is done . . . the condition of where he or she is being sent does not come first, it is what the company stands to gain.
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by Geomac: 2:49pm On May 04, 2012
cowgurl: I wished he resigned instead.

That is exactly what he should have done.
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by texazzpete(m): 2:51pm On May 04, 2012
Pity...he'll be rapidly replaced by someone else who's perfectly willing to fulfil his contractual obligations.

To be brutally frank, the man signed a contract that he'd be amenable to transfer anywhere the Company needed his services. if he did not want to go, he should have just resigned.
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by stillme(m): 2:58pm On May 04, 2012
That's another way the coy can tell ur friend his service is not relevant to the coy anymore.
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by Abeyjide: 2:58pm On May 04, 2012
Gud decision dough very heard to take.me personally left my job cos of insecurity in yobe state,so many people i left behind den wer no more.wat dos guys are doing now is house to house operation.i blve u people heard wat apened on wednesday right der in potiskum @ der cattle market wic is situated within d town.ave been to d cattle market before wit people all over nigeria trooping in and out of d mrkt.is one of d largest in africa.God wil provide better ones for u .
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by SOTATServices(m): 3:22pm On May 04, 2012
hmmmm
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by bookiejay(f): 3:23pm On May 04, 2012
Its d best decision taken though difficult. God ll provide a beta one.
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by Fairgodwin(m): 3:25pm On May 04, 2012
Jenams: are u nt in nigeria? Human right commission will ask him τ̅☺ bring money! It happened to me personally! Dis country is bleeped! Those who created nigeria or supported her creation, shud be shot!
I laughed sooo hard when I read this. Bros, please easy on us.

1 Like

Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by Baawaa(m): 3:29pm On May 04, 2012
The company want him to die and give his family 2million naira.God will provide better job for him
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 04, 2012
Staleeeeeeeeee undecided
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 04, 2012
YOLO, you only live once
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by cyrexx: 3:35pm On May 04, 2012
i found a shocking but interesting information on Boko Haram today. it explains why they do their wicked acts
click on this link to find out https://www.nairaland.com/929996/before-you-blame-boko-haram
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by Baawaa(m): 3:38pm On May 04, 2012
Fhemmmy:

There is nothing and i mean nothing that could be done about it.
A coy that has branches are free to transfer anyone to any part of the branches and the coy probably made the [color=#990000]employee sign such and once that is done
. . . the condition of where he or she is being sent does not come first, it is what the company stands to gain.[/color]
Omo baba Oloowo shocked :ou means d guy had signed death warranty grin
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by oneeast: 3:39pm On May 04, 2012
Ekiti or Oshun is no different from Boko states cool cool cool cool
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by Achiles: 3:42pm On May 04, 2012
Great decision. I recently got a job with FBN but declined the offer when I was told I would be posted to Kano coz I did my interview there even though they had inkitially agreed my request for Lag. Life is worth much more than job. This BH, you can't tell how many people would still die.
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by Fhemmmy: 3:47pm On May 04, 2012
Baawaa:
Omo baba Oloowo shocked :ou means d guy had signed death warranty grin

Unfortunately, the one that pays the pipper dictates the tune

1 Like

Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by otokx(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2012
Good luck to him
Re: He Was Sacked For Refusing To Be Transfered To Boko State by austinsmat(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2012
buzor: GOod decisn by ur friend. Life is worth more than money. Wen there is life there is hope for a better job. I still have one of my friend still residing in kano till this moment; but I tell u that if d guy die, one one drop of tears won't drop from my eyes. Cos its obvious d guy likes money more than his life.
pls nothing is happening in kano especially if u are living inside sabon gari is save there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keystone Bank Recruitment / Is Promproject Sms Make N5000 Real / My Experience In An Interview Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.