Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees (14953 Views)

Jigawa Donates Goats To 8,000 Widows / Aregbesola To Empower 5,000 Widows In Osun / Zamfara Arranges Husbands For 2000 Widows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by Crayola1: 1:33am On May 05, 2012
alj harem: Crayola, it is Ok

If you are going to says something and swear by it then you should bring out facts, especially if what you are alleging is very derogatory in nature.

I brought my own. cool
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by aljharem(m): 1:36am On May 05, 2012
Crayola1:

If you are going to says something and swear by it then you should bring out facts, especially if what you are alleging is very derogatory in nature.

I brought my own. cool

I would not go down that path,

Please stop and tell Ngodigha aka Andre Uweh to stop as well. Thanks
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by ektbear: 4:52am On May 05, 2012
[b]
A form of trafficking currently under investigation takes place in the
northern part of Nigeria and involves the luring of young children to
Saudi Arabia to be killed for blood money known as “diya”. The method is
quite simple: the trafficker, often female, takes a child trafficked to Saudi
Arabia to go shopping; when she spots an affluent Arab’s car, she pushes
the child in the path of the car to get run over and possibly killed. There
are two types of penalties for anyone who kills another human being in
Saudi Arabia. The first is the death penalty; the second is the offering
compensation to the relatives of the dead victim, if the relatives accept
(“diya”). The trafficker opts for the second option and obtains an equivalent
of about Naira 3,500,000 (local currency, equivalent to some US $27,000).
The trafficker returns to Nigeria and informs the parents of the trafficked
child that the child died of natural causes. The trafficker pays the parents
about Naira 100,000 an equivalent (about US $775) as the wages of the
child while in Saudi Arabia. Parents do not typically probe the trafficker’s
story, often accepting the death of the child as the will of Allah. Many
simply accept the supposed wages. There is little research on this form of
trafficking, but our interviews suggest that those recruited are women and
children from poor family backgrounds and rural communities.40
http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0014/001478/147844e.pdf
[/b]

Wow. I did not know this.
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by ektbear: 4:55am On May 05, 2012
Crayola owned nagoma pretty hard, lmao
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by naijaking1: 6:18am On May 05, 2012
Why are all these guys still roaming around the internet, instead of going to fill one of those 1000 positions in Kano?
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by Sagamite(m): 8:03am On May 05, 2012
nagoma: @Sagamite

You will never understand What morality is for the reasons I gave above. Development is different from values. The south may very well be more developed by the current definition of material development. We are talking about moral values and you will agree with me that they differ. Never tell me to shut up because ( a) I will not (b) it is rude and constitute one aspect of the lack of morals with you guys. It is a shame. Some cultures can only support bacteria!!

You are a person!

1) What moral values are there in being intolerant and killing people at every oppportunity like if you are wild animals?

2) What moral values are there in marrying pubescent girls?

3) What moral values are there in raising your girl-child like third class citizens?

4) What moral values are there in the elite doing its utmost best to keep the majority of their people in proletariat class, so they can exploit their ignorance and have them worship the rich.

5) What moral values are there in practicing homosexual se[i]x[/i]?

6) What moral values are there in marrying young girls and discarding them after destroying their lives to replace them with other girls?

You are a cretin! The South is miles ahead of the North in virtually everything!

2 Likes

Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by Sagamite(m): 8:09am On May 05, 2012
nagoma: @crayola
Crayola the white man's nigger is back with his whining and new American gutter slangs. Who told you that the primitive tribes of the southeast fought Lugard? They were too eager to collect mirrors and wine bottles in exchange for slaves. Go and read about the battle of Kano 1902 and the reason why it was ( with exeption of the boar wars of SA ) the hardest for the British . Find out why the rare and highest British military honor the - victoria cross - was give for the final occupation of kano. Read about Buhari of Hadejia and the tough time he gave the European invaders. Read about Sultan Attahiru. You belong to food gatherer civilization who suddenly found themselves in the 20th century and so became drug couriers , kidnappers and 419 stars. The fiction you copied From a kidergarten reporter about imagined blood money payment and the niger/ Nigeria border will remain a boring attempt at fiction writing. Everybody in the world knows how criminal Nigerians are. Majority do not know that these are just criminally minded Igbos spoiling our names.

You are a person!

Why should we read about this?

These are the kind of rants you see from people with no personal achievement. So you feel good about yourself based on the fact some people over 100 years ago were lucky to be able to defend a land?

FOOOOOOL!
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by swiftycool(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2012
Tehehehe I love Naija tins,
first it was second hand cars, then second hand clothes, second hand electronics now second hand wives. . . . and dey r cheaper too grin

And Check out, every member of the board took a new wife as a show of charity grin . . . Am sure dey got the best deals at discounted rates too lol

Hey guys let's head off to kano and pick up some @ss . . . Its all 4 charity

1 Like

Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by Jyde89: 11:24am On May 05, 2012
Alusi Okija: EVen Hausa people now are a target for the Yoruba mods on Nairaland. . .

WHY IS THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE?!

Is it because it is Hausa people under attack?!

If the post read "EKITI STATE SEND YOUTH CORPERS TO SERVE AS NURTW AGEBROS" would it make the front page?!! angry
I suggest u go back 2 okija shrine&do what u know how 2 do best,grinding bones&offering sercrifice 2 ur god,the computer is 2 sophisticated a tool 4 a fetish thing like u.
One Nigeria!!

Stop the marginalization. . .

Free Okija Juju
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by Jyde89: 11:25am On May 05, 2012
Alusi Okija: EVen Hausa people now are a target for the Yoruba mods on Nairaland. . .

WHY IS THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE?!

Is it because it is Hausa people under attack?!

If the post read "EKITI STATE SEND YOUTH CORPERS TO SERVE AS NURTW AGEBROS" would it make the front page?!! angry

One Nigeria!!

Stop the marginalization. . .

Free Okija Juju
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by Jyde89: 11:33am On May 05, 2012
@ Okija juju. I suggest you go back 2 Okija shrine&do what u know how 2 do best,grinding bones&offering sercrifice, the computer is 2 sophisticated a tool 4 a tribalist lyk u.
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by Kilode1: 12:07pm On May 05, 2012
Zhul-fiqar:

the difference between Mut'ah or temporary marriage and prostitution can be summarized in one analogy:

thw difference between making profit out of trade and making profit out of usury.God permitted trade but prohibited usury.

if i am to expand forward,mut'ah is not used for material gain in which the woman's body is sold out.in mut'ah marriage the conditions that are present in Islamic marriage also exist.the only difference is that in mut'ah marriage,the couple accept to agree on a time frame for the marriage.those who solicit prostitutes to perform mut'ah marriage are not performing mut'ah marriage.a prostitutes looks to sleep with as many men as possible in the shortest period of time.it is like a taxi service.in mut'ah on the other hand,the woman only sleeps with one man.and after the marriage is dissolved,IDDAH or a waiting period (i think of four months) is observed by the woman before she can enter into another marriage agreement,be it temporary or permanent.during the waiting period,she must not sleep with any man,or else she is committing fornication and in an islamic state she would be punished for that.also,in mut'ah there mahr and dowry and it is a written agreement that is mutually agreed upon.

you can read more about the question of the morality on mut'uah marriage:

http://www.answering-ansar.org/answers/mutah/en/chap6.php

you can also read all details about mut'ah marriage,how it is performed,why and evidence of it in the bible:

http://www.mutah.com/

Na wa o. shocked

So Mohammed) was even more liberal about sex than all these three-quarter trouser fanatics claiming to follow his teachings.

So he was a free-living, Open-relationship kind of guy, May Allah bless him.
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by ektbear: 12:13pm On May 05, 2012
ekt_bear:
The first is the death penalty; the second is the offering
compensation to the relatives of the dead victim, if the relatives accept
(“diya”). The trafficker opts for the second option and obtains an equivalent
of about Naira 3,500,000 (local currency, equivalent to some US $27,000).
The trafficker returns to Nigeria and informs the parents of the trafficked
child that the child died of natural causes. The trafficker pays the parents
about Naira 100,000 an equivalent (about US $775) as the wages of the
child while in Saudi Arabia.

How many children have you murdered for blood money, nagoma?

This is an abomination.
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by Ejine(m): 12:54pm On May 05, 2012
Dayum! You mean in the North, once my wife's TIDDAYZ sag & the nyash cellulite sets in, all I have to is scream "I divorce you, woman!!" and I'm free to go window-shopping for some new bootay? THIS' THE COOLEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY WHOLE LIFE!! cool
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by Sagamite(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2012
Ejiné: Dayum! You mean in the North, once my wife's TIDDAYZ sag & the nyash cellulite sets in, all I have to is scream "I divorce you, woman!!" and I'm free to go window-shopping for some new bootay? THIS' THE COOLEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY WHOLE LIFE!! cool

No!

You have to scream it 3 times for it to count.

1 Like

Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by antartica(m): 1:06pm On May 05, 2012
Dem wan become taliban for kano where women are seen as inanimate objects.However,it is good to hear that women do divorce their yeye husbands in that part of the of the world.For how long that will be,heaven knows,with the taliban regime in the making in kano right now.
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by nagoma(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2012
@Crayola

Crayola my friend, despite your melancholic disposition i see you as an honest critic who perhaps required just a little more objectivity in his thinking and analysis. I would not bother with the likes of Cyber Thug Sagamite (CTS) who have nothing positive to offer, and I do not blame the dude because you cannot give what you don't have. Crayola I see that you have a genuine feeling for Nigeria and for humanity. I am sure things will improve in Nigeria inspite of NL, at that time my friend Crayola I will invite you to Northern Nigeria because I like your pseuodo-scientific approaach even to mundane commonsense issues. You may even end up with some sociology qualification when you write and tell them in America. By the way, as a friend can I call you Mother Fuucker? No offence meant this is just to make you feel at home with me , I hear that's what you call your close friends in your level of the society in America.
Away from all that, Kano state is right to do what they are doing but only as a stop gap measure , there are more fundamental problems to tackle and everything , almost everything rotates around education for both females and males. The south has enourmous problems of female marginalization as well and I still maintain that pros-titution occurs in all socities including the north , including Kano but is a more acceptable option in the south. I found out that pros-titutes in hundreds actually provide their services even in the market places in Yaba,Tinubu and other markets in Lagos. The same thing obtains in Benin Enugu , Aba and Onitsha and all these are southern women despite their much hyped education and freedom. Around the hotels in Bamako,in ougadougou, in cotonou, in Lusaka , in Dakar and virtually everwhere in Africa are Sothern Nigerian Pros-titutes. Even parents from many well known sothern staates consent to sending their daughters to Europe for this trade. There may be northern pros-titutes in Saudi Arabia , but even there and UAE and Dubai the vast majority of love pedlers are of southern Nigeria extraction.
This stigma about such trade for the unskilled females in the north makes it logical and culturally as well as morally and politically acceptabe to arrange marriages for them as a short term planning measure, especially as I understand other interventions such as training and skill acquisition for family economic improvement are in the plan for both men and women.Remember that clubbing and partying and general and regular social intimate interractions between the sexes are not the rule among people considered respectable in those parts of the north, so match-making does sound logical.
Southern demagues in their illusion feel that they know how to solve northern problems better than the northerners themselves - wrong. just mind the international drug couyriers , the love pedlers, the cyber criminals and the kidnappers and we wll do our best with our own problems. as you perhaps know my greatest ambition is to see a separation North for Northerners and south for southerners. The north can start afresh.
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by Kilode1: 2:51pm On May 05, 2012
I found out that pros-titutes in hundreds actually provide their services even in the market places in Yaba,Tinubu and other markets in Lagos. The same thing obtains in Benin Enugu , Aba and Onitsha and all these are southern women despite their much hyped education and freedom.

Nagoma, this is absolutely incorrect and you know it. In most African societies, regardless of religious beliefs, Prostitution is still a hush hush affair, not something you see people doing openly at their main markets. Even in liberal western societies people don't mass in their hundreds at the main markets to pros_titute. Haba!

I know you know this though.

Even on Nairaland sef Pros-titute is a word you can't type without doing ojoro grin
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by Sagamite(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2012
nagoma: @Crayola

Crayola my friend, despite your melancholic disposition i see you as an honest critic who perhaps required just a little more objectivity in his thinking and analysis. I would not bother with the likes of Cyber Thug Sagamite (CTS) who have nothing positive to offer, and I do not blame the dude because you cannot give what you don't have. Crayola I see that you have a genuine feeling for Nigeria and for humanity. I am sure things will improve in Nigeria inspite of NL, at that time my friend Crayola I will invite you to Northern Nigeria because I like your pseuodo-scientific approaach even to mundane commonsense issues. You may even end up with some sociology qualification when you write and tell them in America. By the way, as a friend can I call you Mother Fuucker? No offence meant this is just to make you feel at home with me , I hear that's what you call your close friends in your level of the society in America.
Away from all that, Kano state is right to do what they are doing but only as a stop gap measure , there are more fundamental problems to tackle and everything , almost everything rotates around education for both females and males. The south has enourmous problems of female marginalization as well and I still maintain that pros-titution occurs in all socities including the north , including Kano but is a more acceptable option in the south. I found out that pros-titutes in hundreds actually provide their services even in the market places in Yaba,Tinubu and other markets in Lagos. The same thing obtains in Benin Enugu , Aba and Onitsha and all these are southern women despite their much hyped education and freedom. Around the hotels in Bamako,in ougadougou, in cotonou, in Lusaka , in Dakar and virtually everwhere in Africa are Sothern Nigerian Pros-titutes. Even parents from many well known sothern staates consent to sending their daughters to Europe for this trade. There may be northern pros-titutes in Saudi Arabia , but even there and UAE and Dubai the vast majority of love pedlers are of southern Nigeria extraction.
This stigma about such trade for the unskilled females in the north makes it logical and culturally as well as morally and politically acceptabe to arrange marriages for them as a short term planning measure, especially as I understand other interventions such as training and skill acquisition for family economic improvement are in the plan for both men and women.Remember that clubbing and partying and general and regular social intimate interractions between the sexes are not the rule among people considered respectable in those parts of the north, so match-making does sound logical.
Southern demagues in their illusion feel that they know how to solve northern problems better than the northerners themselves - wrong. just mind the international drug couyriers , the love pedlers, the cyber criminals and the kidnappers and we wll do our best with our own problems. as you perhaps know my greatest ambition is to see a separation North for Northerners and south for southerners. The north can start afresh.

You are a person!

Have you proven the North's "moral" values?
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by jpphilips(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2012
ekt_bear:

Lmao. Islam is a very man-friendly religion. Divorce this easy? The man doesn't lose half of his wealth in the divorce either, I take it? grin

how human beings with brains send themselves to untimely prison in the name of religion, this country is finished!!

magic pastors on one hand, sharia "hisbah or hisbolla" on the other grin grin grin na so we go take reach where america dey?
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by Sagamite(m): 8:49pm On May 06, 2012
jp philips:

how human beings with brains send themselves to untimely prison in the name of religion, this country is finished!!

magic pastors on one hand, sharia "hisbah or hisbolla" on the other grin grin grin na so we go take reach where america dey?

Abi o!

One hand na prosperity being preached by conmen.

The other hand na kill-kill being preached by slaughtermen.
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by PhysicsQED(m): 9:17pm On May 06, 2012
nagoma: But Kano was defeated and the British Commander Leutenant Wallace Duffield Wright ( who later on became BrigadierGeneral Wright) was conferred with the highest British Empire medal for bravery - the Victoria Cross and theKano Expedition( as the British call it) was classified as Battle of Honour , as the British clearly risked defeat.

"Risked defeat"? I don't think so.

Wikipedia: Wright was 27 years old, and a lieutenant in the 1st Battalion, The Queen's Royal West Surrey Regiment, British Army, employed Northern Nigeria Regiment during the Kano-Sokoto Expedition, in Nigeria when the following deed took place for which he was awarded the VC.

On 26 February 1903 in Nigeria, Lieutenant Wright, with only one other officer and 44 men sustained the determined charges of 1,000 horse and 2,000 foot for two hours and when the enemy, after heavy losses, fell back in good order, Lieutenant Wright continued to follow them until they were in full retreat. The personal example of this officer, as well as his skilful leadership, contributed largely to the brilliant success of the affair.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_Duffield_Wright

I wonder why you would even bring him up. undecided
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by Ejine(m): 10:40pm On May 06, 2012
NAILED! grin grin grin
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by naijaking1: 11:28pm On May 06, 2012
nagoma: @Crayola

Oga Mallam Mother Fuucker, I would have believed you if I didn't know Kano very well. Prostituuution is not called the World's oldest profession for nothing, it's not a southern or northern thing. However, if you say more southerners are being pushed outside our national economic gravy train secondary to many years of northern military dictatorship, then you have a point.
All over the World, you have more Nigerians of southern extraction doing all kinds of jobs, because they have been pushed out of the country in order to give room to you(northern muslims) guys. Don't get confused.
Your concept of north for northerners is very admirable, but you have to define who is a northerner, being sure not to confuse yourself like that marauding rogue or the first Boko Haram we've had-Othman dan Fodio.
Benue Plateau people may not feel belonging to your north.
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by nagoma(m): 1:25am On May 07, 2012
naijaking1:

Oga Mallam Mother Fuucker, I would have believed you if I didn't know Kano very well. Prostituuution is not called the World's oldest profession for nothing, it's not a southern or northern thing. However, if you say more southerners are being pushed outside our national economic gravy train secondary to many years of northern military dictatorship, then you have a point.
All over the World, you have more Nigerians of southern extraction doing all kinds of jobs, because they have been pushed out of the country in order to give room to you(northern muslims) guys. Don't get confused.
Your concept of north for northerners is very admirable, but you have to define who is a northerner, being sure not to confuse yourself like that marauding rogue or the first Boko Haram we've had-Othman dan Fodio.
Benue Plateau people may not feel belonging to your north.
[quote][/quote]

You will of course blame all your immoralities and gutter upbringing on northerners, so where were the SOUTHERNERS when you claimed that NORTHERNERS were ruling you into prostitution ? Pathetic reasoning. Soldiers were from all over the country and they ruined the country together , Commander Way, Akinrinade, ironsi, obasanjo, mobolaji Johnson, Diete Spiff,Adebayo, akhibe, aikhomu, omu, fingesi, you would like us to believe were northerners. Those who started the whole trouble by their genocidal coup and cold blood murder of country and regional leaders while protecting their own - ifeajuna, Nzegwu and the other nyamiri majors must take all the blame for what happened and what is happening in nigeria. Suddenly every thing including the southern criminal behavior becomes " caused by the north" . We just have to separate. - can't live with these People.
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by nagoma(m): 1:38am On May 07, 2012
PhysicsQED:

"Risked defeat"? I don't think so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_Duffield_Wright

I wonder why you would even bring him up. undecided

Crayola was Going on about "the resistance of ibos to British invasion ." Can you give me one detailed example such as the one you quoted about kano? Was there sincerely any organized resistance In the south. I don't expect them to have horsemen perhaps no Igbo man living in 1902-03 had ever seen a horse ( if they saw one they would eat it). How could such people organize any resistance to invasion. You will also need to read history books to know the circumstances around the British Kano expedition.
So there was no risk of defeat and they gave the young man VC ? You think VC is certificate of attendance doled out to any soldier just because he chased fleeing enemy? VC are only won in real and major dangerous combats not for minor resistance. Check out with the Brits.
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by Sagamite(m): 5:58am On May 07, 2012
nagoma:

Crayola was Going on about "the resistance of ibos to British invasion ." Can you give me one detailed example such as the one you quoted about kano? Was there sincerely any organized resistance In the south. I don't expect them to have horsemen perhaps no Igbo man living in 1902-03 had ever seen a horse ( if they saw one they would eat it). How could such people organize any resistance to invasion. You will also need to read history books to know the circumstances around the British Kano expedition.
So there was no risk of defeat and they gave the young man VC ? You think VC is certificate of attendance doled out to any soldier just because he chased fleeing enemy? VC are only won in real and major dangerous combats not for minor resistance. Check out with the Brits.

You are a person!

So owning a horse is what a swelling your head?

Fck, it really seems nothing has improved in the average Northerner's mind in over 100 years.

Cretin, a man used 44 men to get a VC medal by defeating your army and you don't get it. Did you go to school?
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by PhysicsQED(m): 6:26am On May 07, 2012
nagoma:

If you want to make this about north or south or ethnic groups, that's your own business as I'm not going to get involved in that. I'm not here to hold brief for anybody in the south as information (in books and articles) is out there and readily available about what resistance there was and when.

I was just questioning the validity of the claim that they were seriously "at risk of being defeated". I don't think that was the case. Of course with the maxim gun a small number of troops could hold off or defeat a much higher number of troops fighting with more traditional methods but the truth is that British forces did sometimes withdraw if they felt they would lose and in this instance they stood their ground because they knew that they were owning without needing reinforcements.

By the way you're talking about horses and horsemen, but the only reason some groups (Nupe, Igala, Fulani, Oyo, etc.) used horses extensively is because the horses could survive well enough in their areas. In the south where the tsetse fly kills off the horses, they would merely have been items of prestige that would die off quickly. So having horsemen or not is not even particularly relevant.
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by Sagamite(m): 7:06am On May 07, 2012
PhysicsQED:

If you want to make this about north or south or ethnic groups, that's your own business as I'm not going to get involved in that. I'm not here to hold brief for anybody in the south as information (in books and articles) is out there and readily available about what resistance there was and when.

I was just questioning the validity of the claim that they were seriously "at risk of being defeated". I don't think that was the case. Of course with the maxim gun a small number of troops could hold off or defeat a much higher number of troops fighting with more traditional methods but the truth is that British forces did sometimes withdraw if they felt they would lose and in this instance they stood their ground because they knew that they were owning without needing reinforcements.

By the way you're talking about horses and horsemen, but the only reason some groups (Nupe, Igala, Fulani, Oyo, etc.) used horses extensively is because the horses could survive well enough in their areas. In the south where the tsetse fly kills off the horses, they would merely have been items of prestige that would die off quickly. So having horsemen or not is not even particularly relevant.

You will be amazed the kind of simple things that an illiterate holds as a thing of prestige. When there is not much to be proud of, illiterates will scrape anything (mostly by association) in their lives to be proud of. This fool did not go to school, so he is looking for some association to make him feel on par.

"We rode horses", "We are good at fighting and killing" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Without education, one will always remain with a rudimentary level of thinking and pride.
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by Jakumo(m): 7:15am On May 07, 2012
Wow, a muffugin FESTIVAL of AIDS-infested sloppy seconds.

I pity the fools that are desperate enough to go for that nasty, stanky chit.
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by nagoma(m): 9:27am On May 07, 2012
What is the name for a horse in S/E Nigeria ?

Answer; BUSH MEAT ( just like all other animals)

If you want to be more specific. ; " BIG BUSH MEAT".
Re: Kano State Seeks Husbands For 1,000 Widows & Divorcees by OneNaira6: 9:37am On May 07, 2012
nagoma: What is the name for a horse in S/E Nigeria ?

Answer; BUSH MEAT ( just like all other animals)

If you want to be more specific. ; " BIG BUSH MEAT".

I don't think you realized how stupid you are acting right now. Damn, do you north nigerians breathe, eat and think Igbo everywhere. ROFLMFAO.

Physics, Naijaking, Ekt-bear are not Igbo. ROFLMFAO. Some people just can't help but make a fool of themselves upon on NL and north nigerians are leading in that pack. Una funny sha

I think Igbo have damaged una bad for una to see Igbo everywhere. I hope una no dey see Igbo on una dream too. Ewo BWAHAHAHAHAH grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BOTCHED DIPLOMACY AS Saudi-Arabia Deports 510 More Nigerian Women Pilgrims!! / National Intelligence Agency (NIA) Denies Link With EFCC Seized Monies in Ikoyi / Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.