Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,635 members, 7,958,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

Nigerian Version Of Mr Right - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Version Of Mr Right (13423 Views)

VIDEO – Banging Tape Of Mr Ohiole Lecturer And Head Of Department(hod) leaked / What Are The Duties Of Mr Nairaland And Miss Nairaland? / Whats The Male Version Of Side Chicks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 05, 2012
190: [size=13pt]AS LONG AS SHE'S BORN WITHIN THE 4 CORNERS OF THIS HEAVEN CALLED NIGERIA[/size]
i think its beta like dis
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by greedie1(f): 6:42pm On May 05, 2012
Harbioollah:

1 Corinthians 7:2
Nevertheless,to avoid Fornication, let every Man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband
u twist d bible to suit ur point? Here's mine-
1 Corinthians 7:6, i tell u dis not as an order, but simply as a permission.
Vs 8,now to d unmarried and to d widows i say dat it wuld be beta 4 u to continue to live alone as i do.
Vs 9,but if u can't restrain ur desires, go ahead nd marry-its beta to marry Dan to burn wit passion....

So u see, marriage is an option made available 4 ple dt can't endure celibacy....
Ve u heard dt saying? Dat our understanding of d bible depends on our level of ignorance?
stereo:
You continue in this state of mind you may end up 'old & lonely'. Everybody needs a companion. Dont settle for less. You can work with someone you care about to attain what you desire. It must not be all luxury from the start. Be realistic. This is Nigeria, there are not many rich dudes around.
uhm... Did i write it must be all luxury from d start? If i remember ryt, i was arguing dt a girl has a ryt to desire certain attributes in her man,dt doesn't mk her materialistic. Dts y its called a WISH LIST... weda she gets dem or not is anoda mata. Nyways, Der is no danger of me bein old nd lonely, dt, i can guarantee

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by richy5(m): 7:00pm On May 05, 2012
Am out
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by pato405(m): 2:38pm On May 06, 2012
@OP:

you forgot to add salary range. they now have a range of salary they consider o!

some of them also calculate the minimum monthly allowance you must allocate to them from your salary. 20% cut off point. else, he's stingy.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 06, 2012
pato405: @OP:

you forgot to add salary range. they now have a range of salary they consider o!

some of them also calculate the minimum monthly allowance you must allocate to them from your salary. 20% cut off point. else, he's stingy.

grin grin grin
TRUE talk
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by 2kurupt(m): 12:34pm On May 07, 2012
@Gree-die or whatever you call yourself, your name sounds nice but it doesn't necessarily mean you must act it.

Stop deceiving other young ladies that want to learn a thing or two from this thread

GOLDGIGGER MENTALITY WONT HELP YOU. BE REALISTIC,
IF YOU WANT TO DIE OLD & LONELY, DON'T DRAG OTHERS WITH YOU

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by 190: 12:58pm On May 07, 2012
Harbioollah:
i think its beta like dis

U called nigeria HEAVEN

smh
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 07, 2012
Harbioollah: I was Discussing with my departmental colleague,Sandra(not real name). She is a girl i have always admired and wanted to ask out. So in one of my cunny ways,i asked her who is her Mr Right. This was her Definition

1. He must have at least 2 cars,one of which will be mine during my final year
2. He must have been financially stable before i finish school
3. He must own a house cos i dnt want any landlord problem and th house must be tastefully furnished
4. He should either be a Doctor,Lawyer or Banker.(when my course na Microbiology)
5. He must be taller than me and i dont care if he is handsome or not
6. He must not be stingy and should give me whatever i want without hesitation

GOLD DIGGER

I simply Told her she'll remain a Spinster forever.

Waiting for other girls definition of Mr Right
this is why many naija babes go remain single.dem dey look for ready made husband with plenty money.
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by pato405(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2012
Harbioollah:
TRUE talk

Bros no be small thing o! [according to 2face]

I once heard a girl declare it boldly saying ''I can't marry a graduate that earns 40k o! at least 250k. undecided undecided

can you beat that?

just makes me wonder how they think. they DONT believe there's always a starting point. they DON't consider character and charisma anymore. the same graduate will tomorrow add value to his job, get promoted or get a fatter salary from another offer. start earning 450k or more, then all of a sudden, the same lady that declared she'll have NOTHING to do with him will suddenly start making overtures of friendship. luv wantintin in the air, flashing smiles all over from ear to ear whenever the guy is around, starts to pretend like she cares. when the guy throws his face to the other side, she'll come here on NL to complain that she cares about the guy, she luvs him, bla bla bla but the guy doesn't care about her.

wahala!

the same guy you denounced! haba!

guys make una wake up o! these girls don't have your interest at heart. another name for luv now is self-centred interest.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 07, 2012
pato405:

Bros no be small thing o! [according to 2face]

I once heard a girl declare it boldly saying ''I can't marry a graduate that earns 40k o! at least 250k. undecided undecided

can you beat that?

just makes me wonder how they think. they DONT believe there's always a starting point. they DON't consider character and charisma anymore. the same graduate will tomorrow add value to his job, get promoted or get a fatter salary from another offer. start earning 450k or more, then all of a sudden, the same lady that declared she'll have NOTHING to do with him will suddenly start making overtures of friendship. luv wantintin in the air, flashing smiles all over from ear to ear whenever the guy is around, starts to pretend like she cares. when the guy throws his face to the other side, she'll come here on NL to complain that she cares about the guy, she luvs him, bla bla bla but the guy doesn't care about her.

wahala!

the same guy you denounced! haba!

guys make una wake up o! these girls don't have your interest at heart. another name for luv now is self-centred interest.

grin grin grin grin grin
exactly d same tin dat hapnd 2 a cousin of mine..d lady actually came back begging wen she couldnt find her "dream man"..bt my cousin was happily married
End point is,she blamed d Devil and begged 2 b d 2nd wife...xo xo annoying

@190...we gat 2 kip d flag rolling
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by kay9(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2012
Dyt: dats wat she wants
e neva turn 2 fyt na
Ok o.
Me too, i have my own definition of Mrs. Right... tongue
1. She MUST be fine like Agbani Darego.
2. She MUST be a graduate like Agbani Darego.
3. She MUST be tall like Agbani Darego.
4. She MUST be an ex-beauty queen like Agbani Darego.
5. Her dad MUST be rich like Agbani Darego's.
6. She MUST be a wonderful cook like Agbani Darego.
7. She MUST be GREAT in bed like, umm, well she MUST be great in bed.
In fact, if you're not EVERYTHING like Agbani Darego, u dont qualify. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 8:09am On May 09, 2012
kay9:
Ok o.
Me too, i have my own definition of Mrs. Right... tongue
1. She MUST be fine like Agbani Darego.
2. She MUST be a graduate like Agbani Darego.
3. She MUST be tall like Agbani Darego.
4. She MUST be an ex-beauty queen like Agbani Darego.
5. Her dad MUST be rich like Agbani Darego's.
6. She MUST be a wonderful cook like Agbani Darego.
7. She MUST be GREAT in bed like, umm, well she MUST be great in bed.
In fact, if you're not EVERYTHING like Agbani Darego, u dont qualify. Shikena.
u better go marry Agbani Darego cos to see nos 2 n 6 na adventure
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by greedie1(f): 9:19am On May 09, 2012
2kurupt: @Gree-die or whatever you call yourself, your name sounds nice but it doesn't necessarily mean you must act it.

Stop deceiving other young ladies that want to learn a thing or two from this thread

GOLDGIGGER MENTALITY WONT HELP YOU. BE REALISTIC,
IF YOU WANT TO DIE OLD & LONELY, DON'T DRAG OTHERS WITH YOU

seriously?? Wt did i write to give u d impression dt im an unrealistic gold digger dt ll end up old nd lonely? Dude, a kid has more understanding dan u. Since u r obviously brainless, ur opinion, which is wrong bydway, doesnt bother me.

RANT ON
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by 2kurupt(m): 5:33pm On May 09, 2012
gree-die:

seriously?? Wt did i write to give u d impression dt im an unrealistic gold digger dt ll end up old nd lonely? Dude, a kid has more understanding dan u. Since u r obviously brainless, ur opinion, which is wrong bydway, doesnt bother me.

RANT ON

Look kid, better learn to gather your thoughts before spewing cr*p here

GOLD-DIGGING seems to suite you from ur posts no matter how you disguise it, my gross is stop making it appear Ok coz it ain't ,,.

Gals should aspire to make their own money too
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 09, 2012
gree-die:

well dis is nearly my idea of a perfect man, ofcz oda traits lyk well mannered, a practicing Christian, etc r included.
Dat doesn't make me or any girl dat wants such a gold digger, nor does it mean we r less hardworking, its just our PREFERENCE!!! Ofcz it differs frm one lady to anoda

being 30 nd unwed wont make me settle 4 less, Der is always d option of being single nd happy...
nd yea, i knw dt love may hinder me frm getting exactly wat i want, but even den, i ll allow only a slight variation.
DATS MY PREFERENCE

Se did babe con add 2+n on top the list again. shocked shocked shocked
You bad pass the OP friend wey we dey stroke cheesy

Best of luck Oga Madame tongue
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 09, 2012
gree-die:

RANT ON
trust me gal,suicide 'll be ur ony option @ 50
U probably need Spiritual cleansing 2 clear dose evil thoughts of yours
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by jklawson(f): 11:45am On May 10, 2012
Smh @ d african mentality!
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by greedie1(f): 12:28pm On May 10, 2012
2kurupt:

Look kid, better learn to gather your thoughts before spewing cr*p here

GOLD-DIGGING seems to suite you from ur posts no matter how you disguise it, my gross is stop making it appear Ok coz it ain't ,,.

Gals should aspire to make their own money too
look matured sir, did i eva write dt gals should settle 4 bein " oriaku"? D topic is abt a gal's dream guy, stick to it.

my posts shows dt im a gold digger? Lwkmh! I dont dig 4 gold, i make dem...u get d drift??

i ve many shortcomings, but spewing crap isnt among dem, so try again.
2buff:

Se did babe con add 2+n on top the list again. shocked shocked shocked
You bad pass the OP friend wey we dey stroke cheesy

Best of luck Oga Madame tongue
pardon my ignorance, pls wts 2+n?...nd tnx 4 wishing me well. . Lol
Harbioollah:
trust me gal,suicide 'll be ur ony option @ 50
U probably need Spiritual cleansing 2 clear dose evil thoughts of yours
mr op, lyk radio i dnt lyk repeatin my sef but since u r slow to comprehend, may i remind u dt d essence of my lengthy posts is to show dt a girl is allowed to ve a wishlist, doesnt mean she ll get it, dts y she said " dream guy". Yet, settling for less is not an option 4 me. Compromise, maybe, but not settlin 4 less.

i ve thwarted all ur baseless arguments, even d religious ones nd d best u can come up wit is dt i ll commit suicide @ 50 if im single den...wt makes u tink i ll be? In any case, im not suicidal, neva bin, neva ll.

i tin i detest more dan derailing is makin baseless nd illogical arguments... So until i read a sensible post frm u! I wont bother replyin u again. Wallow in ur ignorance if u will, its ur lyf.
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Missfoxy(f): 1:03pm On May 10, 2012
Very interesting. This site can be amusing. Cannot believe she acually said that. What about the opposite way around?
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 10, 2012
gree-die:

pardon my ignorance, pls wts 2+n?...nd tnx 4 wishing me well. . Lol

2 + n = 2 + etc.
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 10, 2012
My definition of Mr. Right:
He must love God (Jesus Christ)
He must be smarter than I am
He must love me quite as much as he loves God
THE END

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 10, 2012
Shollypopz: My definition of Mr. Right:
THE END
here z a sensible person...
I cnt find money,cars and houses in d definitiom
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 10, 2012
Shollypopz: My definition of Mr. Right:
THE END

Thank you ooh.
Too many of your sisters too like ready-made things.
They forget that it is God that chooses when it is time to lift a man up and when it is time for him to pay his dues.
If all of a sudden it is only when God has chosen to lift him up that you then decide you want to be skipping around him, how much respect will he have for you?

What would differentiate you from all the other hoes that come running by the second to him at that point?
The most shameless of which are the ones who, after saying no before, all of a sudden still think he is in their back pocket and strut in with one kain yeye fake confidence to form "I accept" undecided
LOL, as in, the chick got jokes. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I speak as a man who has been fortunate to never have sukpa'd much in life (Glory be to God!), but I feel for awon boyz who weren't so fortunate, not because I'm better than them, but because that is just how God set the stage.
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by davida222(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2012
Nigerian girls are just stupid, hampic.
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Seun(m): 12:27am On May 11, 2012
Perhaps she's referring to an ideal man and is willing to settle for something more realistic??
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by 1forall: 1:00am On May 11, 2012
gree-die:

mr op, lyk radio i dnt lyk repeatin my sef but since u r slow to comprehend, may i remind u dt d essence of my lengthy posts is to show dt a girl is allowed to ve a wishlist, doesnt mean she ll get it, dts y she said " dream guy". Yet, settling for less is not an option 4 me. Compromise, maybe, but not settlin 4 less.

i ve thwarted all ur baseless arguments, even d religious ones nd d best u can come up wit is dt i ll commit suicide @ 50 if im single den...wt makes u tink i ll be? In any case, im not suicidal, neva bin, neva ll.

i tin i detest more dan derailing is makin baseless nd illogical arguments... So until i read a sensible post frm u! I wont bother replyin u again. Wallow in ur ignorance if u will, its ur lyf.

Please can you explain what you meant by compromise?
Thank you grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by larger20(m): 1:12am On May 11, 2012
Its not just Nigerian women...any woman could easily desire these things.....
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Fhemmmy: 2:20am On May 11, 2012
~Killz~:

I hope she can repeat this when she's 30. . .

Lol
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by afrodiva: 3:00am On May 11, 2012
[quote author=190][size=13pt]My version of MRS RIGHT!

AS LONG AS SHES NOT BORN WITHIN THE 4 CORNERS OF THIS HELL HOLE CALLED NIGERIA

SHES MY MRS - RITE!!

IF SHES WHITE SKINNED - A BOUNUS - THANK U BABA GAWD!
[/size][/quote
So its OK of she's born in Chad or Mali
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by Montalo(m): 5:05am On May 11, 2012
gree-die:

wont still settle 4 less, i dnt believe dat crap saying abt d attainable being desirable wen d desirable isn't attainable...

Der is no law dat every lady must get married. Since one of d reasons 4 marriage is procreation, i can adopt or look 4 a sper.m donor. I wont manage a man bcz my biological clock is ticking, i ll rather remain SINGLE
mttcheww! Dnt u knw d road 2 d convent? n must u wait 4 a man 2 get al u nid in life?
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by etchel(m): 5:30am On May 11, 2012
I pity for nigerian ladies. No wonder most never gets married at the end. You think its a must that he must be taller than you. You think he must be stable when you on ur own u nt yet stable. He must be this & dat. Ladies watch out 4 a man that is dynamic.ie this year he changes nxt he grows & u keep seeing progress.material & flimsy excuses will fade out but watch out 4 d real man in him. Is he weak or strong.
Re: Nigerian Version Of Mr Right by WhoIGoAsk: 5:49am On May 11, 2012
He must have 5million naira in his bank account. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Get Married To A Virgin Or Die Searching! / 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) / Have You Been In A Position With Your Cousin Like This? Photo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.