Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) (33566 Views)

DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs / Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures / PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by lekkie073(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2012
LBT: People easily forgot the yoruba reprisals of mushin,mile 12,ikorodu,agege,kwara state and shagamu were thousands of hausa people got killed, if lagos is bombed by any group; thousands of their kins will get killed in reprisals the kind that has never been witnessed by Nigeria before. We yorubas have never been cowards and to keep the record straight the Ibos betrayed us during the civil war by attacking Ore ondo state which made the yoruba people take sides with the federal govt. You say you are ourv friend and you attacked us. Check you history before us talk but I pray that lagos or south west,mid west,south south or south east is not bombed because it might mean the end of Nigeria.

dnt try to twist history! Enugu wz d capital of Biafra n pressure wz mounted on it, Biafra retaliatd by goin after Lagos, d Nigerian capital. Hw wz dat a betrayal on d Yorubas?

(Re: Why try to distort history? The Ibos were massacred in the north no south west or Lagos; why is it that the ibo Biafra troops didn't move north to attack the hausas that killed their kin or even go through the sea to attack lagos? You ibos attack a yoruba town called Ore in ondo state and you are now saying you were coming to lagos. Killing Yoruba people instead of moving north! Abeg don't distort reality.
The ibos probably felt they can overpower d yorubas....na hunters in Ore stopped the mighty biafran army.....hunters for dat matter.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by OneNaira6: 8:59am On May 07, 2012
achi4u: abeg go bomb lagos notting go happen.
lagosians not lever na mouthspeaker dem bi.

I agree with this. All this mouth talking of "I dare north, I dare am, if them bomb Lagos they will see pepper" yarning is just too annoying. we've seen this whole act before, if Boko Harm follow through with this dare nothing will happen in return just like before. Probably another threat to north that is about the only retaliation. We've seen it before and we've seen how it ended. I don't get what the f2k is with the fake chest-beating. Internet warriors sha.

@ thread
Who cares? this country is already hell and burning. It been burnt so who cares what happens to it.

When is the country going to disintegrate that's about the only thing that matters.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 07, 2012
I am an i.diot
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by lekkie073(m): 9:51am On May 07, 2012
patriot2: The rest of Nigeria is so jealous of our Lagos. Lagos is the richest city in Nigeria, therefore the Yorubas are the most blessed people in Nigeria.
Na so jare, jealousy dey kill o. Dem say lagosians get mouth, i tell dem dat a lagosian will warn u a thousand times before striking u.....dat's called warning!
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by fifi007: 11:24am On May 07, 2012
L u c i d:
All you bunch singing biafra hymns are just pathetic f oo ls. You'd be wiped out like the last time. History always has 85% chance of repeating itself. Check d odds. Good luck with your suicidal agenda. M u m u
thank you very much. Am an ibo man but I hate evrything biafra stands for. The idiots screaming biafra were not around 2 realise the selfish interest Ojukwu had for Biafra. All those old fools have started dying one after the other. Boko haram bring it on and see as e go change for you. Cowardly islamic bastards.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 07, 2012
Mynd_44: The Hausa community in Lagos better pray that this is a bluff
somlame and miopic.the earlier we accept the fact that the bombing in Naija is not a peculiar thing the beta.wicked polititians across the country hav used the shade of boko haram to carryout wicked act and yet most nigerians are deluded and making their jugdements to be clouded by ethnic and religious sentiments.recents arrest of bombers caught are either from the north or other regions of the country like the ones.God help us all
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by achi4u(m): 2:32pm On May 07, 2012
patriot2: The rest of Nigeria is so jealous of our Lagos. Lagos is the richest city in Nigeria, therefore the Yorubas are the most blessed people in Nigeria.
answer this question:who makes lagos rich?,what impact did omo Yoruba had over lagos?,who enjoy the richness of lagos and who suffer most in that your lagosgrin?,your answers will tell if lagos is rich by the Yorubas or nigerians(ibos inclusive)
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by DonTonero: 2:54pm On May 07, 2012
Naijamericana: Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish,
Beloved homeland of our brave heroes;
We must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our hearts from all our foes;
But if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.

Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation,
Oh fatherland, this be our solemn pledge:
Defending thee shall be a dedication,
Spilling our blood we’ll count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free
Shall always be our flag of liberty.

We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal,
And through the crucible unscathed we’ll pass;
When we are poised the wounds of battle to heal,
We shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song
Of victory we scored o’er might and wrong.

Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall,
Guide all our movements lest we go astray;
Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
"To give and not to count the cost" each day;
Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness,
To make this clime a land of righteousness.
ITS BIAFRA ALL THE WAY boko haram plz hammer third main land brigde this lagosians na cowards..they will just protest nothing more
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by lekkie073(m): 3:38pm On May 07, 2012
DonTonero: ITS BIAFRA ALL THE WAY boko haram plz hammer third main land brigde this lagosians na cowards..they will just protest nothing more
Lagos is jealously guarded by all yorubas....if lagos is bombed, i bet u a million yorubas in other states will take up arms....ibos, go ask ur forefathets wetin Ore hunters do to them.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by achi4u(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2012
lekkie073:
Lagos is jealously guarded by all yorubas....if lagos is bombed, i bet u a million yorubas in other states will take up arms....ibos, go ask ur forefathets wetin Ore hunters do to them.
Ore hunters!;Dthat was then.what types of guns did they used then?den guns and arrows while we are talking of ak47,IEDs,GMG and host other modern weponery.

before your hunters with their den guns...were are already manfacturing localy made bombs,ogbuniigwe(wepon of mass destruction) and jet fighters. same thing Germans did during ww11.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 07, 2012
I am Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by choiceman(m): 4:47pm On May 07, 2012
let them come. Anarchy Anarchy Anarchy lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by achi4u(m): 5:11pm On May 07, 2012
patriot2: If the other Nigerians are so good then why can't there be any progress on their own lands ? Why does it always have to be places like illorin, lagaos, ibadan ? Why is it only yorubaland that flourishes ? with the exception of port harcourt (but port hartcourt is ancient history).
thats why we are called igbos(the modern day Jews),we like adventuring and spreading.thatz igbo spirit that no person or tribe can kill.do u know that we've teach/help/encourage/wiseing_up and devloped many cities in nigeria?
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 07, 2012
Dr been

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by rosscoe: 7:00pm On May 07, 2012
Please dont compare yourself to the khazarians that are calling themselves jews. what adventure. is it by going to steal land in Palestine that you want to emulate? African is African whether Igbo or Yoruba or Fulani. We just need to be transparent and make good use of what we have. Its amazing that we dont have refineries but we have oil. Its amazing we make so much money but no steady electricity. If the head robbers in power can stop and think of the future, hopefully they would settle these things and foster unity. before the anarchist destroy what our heroes fought so hard for.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by lekkie073(m): 7:01pm On May 07, 2012
achi4u: Ore hunters!;Dthat was then.what types of guns did they used then?den guns and arrows while we are talking of ak47,IEDs,GMG and host other modern weponery.

before your hunters with their den guns...were are already manfacturing localy made bombs,ogbuniigwe(wepon of mass destruction) and jet fighters. same thing Germans did during ww11.
With all ur igbunigwe, i can bet u dat Ore hunters will kill u all once again, this time with catapults.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 07, 2012
I am Yoruba
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by olas79(m): 11:18pm On May 07, 2012
Dats γ̲̣̣̥ u̶̲̥̅̊ guyz will alwayz be fools. Are u̶̲̥̅̊ talking of the Muslims or the hausas? ​​​​ wonder if u̶̲̥̅̊ read news or ever went to school at all? "Muslim magots" i hope no Muslim i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ur community?for ur information this is neither religious or ethnic. Bro its pure politics.
Have ever heard the pronounce of any Muslim or Christian politicians? B☺γ̲̣̣̥ grow up! Maggot brain.
=#006600][/color]
Biafra4tharmy: Those moslem maggots are no doubt working constructively for the disintegration of Nigeria. Up Biafra 4live!
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by lastpage: 3:44am On May 08, 2012
DonTonero: ITS BIAFRA ALL THE WAY boko haram plz hammer third main land brigde this lagosians na cowards..they will just protest nothing more
I still cant understand, "What is the relationship between BH bombing Lagos, and the actualization of your Biafra"?
You dont need to incite terrorism, to actualize Biafra....Just go ahead and declare, of your own fee-will!
I sense that "some" Igbo people are still secretly seeking Revenge/Vengeance, against the Yorubas? Seems the the bitterness of the civil war has not completely left their system.

But the truth is that by nature, The Yorubas are [size=14pt]a very discerning people[/size]
(which the "gra-gra" tribe interprets as cowardice! grin ) and no amount of "pushing and prodding" will make them start a fight when they are not ready for it or if they wont win the fight!

Its called SMARTNESS
...Keep It Simple! kiss kiss

Lastpage!

BTW: Has it ever occurred to the Igbos that no single entity in Nigeria (among the three main nationalities) can declare a succession and survive it, without the support of at least another nationality?
If the Igbos are serious about "breaking-away successfully", they have a choice:

1.)Court the friendship of the Yorubas/South West (the same people you have been insulting all day!) and seek their support and together, you can over-power the North. No brainer!

2.) Court the support of the North (That looks like a Carmel trying to pass through the eye of the needle! shocked as experience from the North shows how they "see" Igbos) and the South West can do nothing about it. As a mater of fact, they will simply declare their own Republic as well.

From the above, l think any "rational and sensible" Igbo person knows where to pitch their tenth, not all these "gra-gra and mouthing" that seems to be the penchant of some Igbo guys.
Remember: Those who spread Ants on their bed in the afternoon would not have an easy sleep (or any sleep at all) during the night! (Yoruba Proverb! grin )

I love the Igbo tribe but l think (IMO) they are getting too boastful, too hasty in their actions and going about 'self-determination' in a wrong way but l do support their aspirations to a separate country.
BTW: I am Yoruba. wink

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by AdeCharity: 1:17pm On May 28, 2012
Witi: The Federal Goverment do not attend to the following request;
1. Jonathan should act on the letter written to him by boko haram
2. Former governor of Borno (Sheriff), former minister of police affairs and some PDP stalwarts in the North should be arrested and tried 4 terrorism.
3. Government should create an open forum 4 dialogue at Abuja, open to the public. They said they are ready to come to Abuja for dialogue provided it is an open one.
I heard the broadcast of the call on AIT at the 8pm news.
job vacancies in nigeria; click:www.wealthandhealth.com.ng
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by waliyilahi(m): 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2012
Our president GEJ his hand is full of blood, him too is one of BH sponsor that is the reason why he doesn't make a dialogue with them.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 13, 2012
Dr been
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Yeske2(m): 5:06am On Aug 09, 2012
Kai where have i been all day, missed this one. mtcheew
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 09, 2012
And the tribal wars continies!

Nigeria is not "one", has never been "one" and will never be "one".

For now, let us continue to delude ourselves.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by dederocs(m): 11:09am On Sep 17, 2012
haba...Why d mıghty Nıger go dey take all these ınsult.Jonathan abeg,ıf Equıpments and mılıtary hardware no dey try buy more...abı the almost 2!5trıllıon na 4 only overheads?...wey our mılıtary capıtal expendıture hardwares and weapons dey?
employ strong mılıtary men and pay them well,open free canteens for mılıtary and polıce..pay each Nıgerıan youth 10k every month.and remaın coded,trust nobody,only remember one thıng U ARE THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF.no fall our hands abeg...
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by touchmehard: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
dederocs: stop threatenıng,come bomb,we all are tıred of thıs country,ın fact let d war start.ıt ıs hıgh tıme we southerners take our destıny ın our hands cos our presıdent ıs livng ın a mırage.blow everywhere,let the war and dısıntegratıon begın. Nıgerıans are tıred of lıvıng,let the war start and we all meet our bloody end.ıts better to dıe than lıve ın a country where cows keep threatenıng everyday and foolısh polıtıcıans re blınded by greed .lets all dıe n go to hell.
If you are tired of living, why don't you go and die on your own. Mumu
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by dederocs(m): 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
ınstead of apprehensıon and panıc,Lagosıans especıally the lagos state government should ensure adequate coordınatıon of varıous securıty arms of the state,wıth effectıve communıcatıon systems.Lagosıans should be vıgılant and not jeopardıse thıer securıty and freedoms on the altar of Relıgıous sentıments or affınıty.dont allow the prolıferatıon of these extremısts.As ıntellectuals,pls lets use our heads...do we want our kıds to grow ın an extremıst governed state?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation / NANS To Protest N145 Petrol Price Next Week / Obaseki And Shaibu Shake Hands After Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.