Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) (33698 Views)

DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs / Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures / PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Odunnu: 7:58am On May 05, 2012
Come to think of it, I think something real bad is about to happen. I travelled to Lokoja from Enugu on wednesday and noticed several lorry loads of hausa men/women/children leaving the east at Obollo afor. I mentioned it to my colleague that when they leave in droves like this, that its possible they are under threat.
Hmmmm. I just hope and pray His Excellency clamps down on these vampires soon

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by onyewec3: 8:02am On May 05, 2012
The threat of BH shuld nt b treated wit levity.but one thing I knw for sure is dat lagos is always d flash point.if boko haram shuld Strike,den I think dat lagosians wuld react and dat wil involve massive killings of hausa muslims especially d okada riders because dey av taken ova d job frm calaba pple.and one problem d hausas av in lagos is dat dey are not geographically distributed rather dey usually concentrate in one place.like alaba rago,agege,apapa,agbo malu,alaba int'l(though igbos are more dere dan hausa).if lagos is attacked,its nt only yorubas dat will hunt d hausas,igbos too wil join suit even our Niger delta pple.
I hope dey dnt try dere rubbish in lagos.dey shuld limit dere anger in d north.

And if dere attack wuld b carried out,I suspect VI,apapa wharf,and churches in CMS etc
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by magnumx: 8:02am On May 05, 2012
Tell me wat d hausa tribe has offered dis nation aside from their backwardness in education, forwardness in destabising the polity since post-indepence? Now, they are beta dan the malians and chadians cos
Cos of the influence of d south (predominated by the xtians they aim at).
Now wat next do we expect from dis cursed muslim tribe dat will suffer eternally in the heated bossom of
Hell ! God punish dem, bas*ar#s

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by yuzedo: 8:04am On May 05, 2012
Let them bomb ONLY Lekki toll-gate, no problem. . angry

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Ozonna(m): 8:04am On May 05, 2012
I wonder how some of my people think? Do you biafran sympathisers (I'm among) know that should the Bokos strike Lagos, majority of the casualties will be IGBO's? Infact 50% will be of Igbos.

What if they target Alaba, Ladipo, Balogun markets? How many Yorubas are into trade? Infact the Yorubas may not retaliate if after everything only a few Yorubas are killed and majority of the casualties are Igbos.

Instead of singing Biafran anthem, we should first think and know that an attack on Lagos will set Nigerian economy back because it's our commercial capital . Even if not for anything, an attack on Lagos will kill Igbos more than any other tribe.

What we should be saying or rather asking is WHAT IS PRES GEJ DOING ABOUT THE BOKOS ?

If Bokos want open talk in Abuja, it means other tribes who feel aggreived are also invited and then we'll have the SNC we've been praying for. I suggest we ask our Ohaneze ndigbo to add their own voice and demand for the SNC too. Ohaneze are being too silent for my liking.
However, everything should be done to avoid this attack

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by onyewec3: 8:04am On May 05, 2012
Odunnu: Come to think of it, I think something real bad is about to happen. I travelled to Lokoja from Enugu on wednesday and noticed several lorry loads of hausa men/women/children leaving the east at Obollo afor. I mentioned it to my colleague that when they leave in droves like this, that its possible they are under threat.
Hmmmm. I just hope and pray His Excellency clamps down on these vampires soon

The hausas are usually afraid of igbo reprisal attack dats y.av nt heard of hausa leaving d SW in droves.is it because dey are daring the yorubas
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 8:05am On May 05, 2012
kpakpaNwaabia: U C I D, u are a Bastard of jealousy, cos u are so senseless not to know that those singing de hymm or anthem of Biafra as a response to de attrociticies of ur Boko Haram hav their right 2 do so. U can open ur stinking mouth 2 talk about history which u know nothing about, isn't it a surprise 2 u dat those u allegedly wiped out are allive to sing de Biafran anthem? Isn't it a mystery dat they are today going about their lawfull businesses happily, while u and ur animalistic and nihilistic brothers are angrilly carrying bombs around killing innocent men and women, just becos u lost political power. In case u're still dreaming, political power is lost and lost forever, so try ur madness of bombing outside de north and see wat will be de fate of u useless creatures from de desert!

What's that not to stern!
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by onyewec3: 8:09am On May 05, 2012
Ozonna: I wonder how some of my people think? Do you biafran sympathisers (I'm among) know that should the Bokos strike Lagos, majority of the casualties will be IGBO's? Infact 50% will be of Igbos.

What if they target Alaba, Ladipo, Balogun markets? How many Yorubas are into trade? Infact the Yorubas may not retaliate if after everything only a few Yorubas are killed and majority of the casualties are Igbos.

Instead of singing Biafran anthem, we should first think and know that an attack on Lagos will set Nigerian economy back because it's our commercial capital . Even if not for anything, an attack on Lagos will kill Igbos more than any other tribe.

What we should be saying or rather asking is WHAT IS PRES GEJ DOING ABOUT THE BOKOS ?

If Bokos want open talk in Abuja, it means other tribes who feel aggreived are also invited and then we'll have the SNC we've been praying for. I suggest we ask our Ohaneze ndigbo to add their own voice and demand for the SNC too. Ohaneze are being too silent for my liking.
However, everything should be done to avoid this attack

My guy,we are tired of asking GEJ ok.any attack on d igbos,am very sure(100%) dat dere wuld b a reprisal attack wich wuld take a bad dimension.its an eye for an eye in lasgidi
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by amosy007: 8:14am On May 05, 2012
alj harem: 1. No northerners life would be endanger because of Boko haram.

2. Northerners DON'T SUPPORT BOKO HARAM so OPC should chill !!!!!!!

3. It is better we all come together and fight this plague rather than trying to separate the hausa and fulani communities because of some misguided people.

Shut up u....have u being to the north to know d hausas/fulanis doesn't support BH.....if they didn't support them how den did dey have so much foot soldiers? Why is their operations always succeful? .....I was I north when america was sentencing abdumutallab to jail and all the hausa people I have around was calling him their hero....the truth is there are so many bH sympathizers among the hausas.....the earlier u start thinking about prosperous Southern nigeria or odua republic the better for u

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by antartica(m): 8:16am On May 05, 2012
L u c i d:
FG is being too lenient on the corrupt elites. These boko sponsors alongside the subsidy club must be prosecuted. Courage, FG Courage! Nigeria must not disintegrate because of a few bigots.

Sometimes it feels taht there is no federal government in nigeria..Gej is just a sitting duck.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Oskilala: 8:23am On May 05, 2012
Some Peeps only come here to throw insults to one another, That's how Bad we make ourselves, If u have notin 2 say, pls kindly go to the jokes section and play, stop waistn ur religious tyme.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by zaboy: 8:24am On May 05, 2012
you guys are funny
so if boko haram attacks Lagos, and then the lagosians start killing the hausas in Lagos, you think it will make BH stop? i mean most of their bombings are in the north, and so far, majority of their victims are the hausa-fulanis. So what makes u think that just because you kill some hausas in Lagos, it will make them stop? hell, they will even use it as a reason for more attacks!

All you guys blabbing about if they attack this place or that place it will be the end of BH, JUST SHUT UP!!! when a bomb goes off, you wont have time for any reprisal, you instinct will be to run, run far away. Besides, barking dogs dont bite.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Oskilala: 8:24am On May 05, 2012
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]Some Peeps only come here to throw insults to one another, That's how Bad we make ourselves, If u have notin 2 say, pls kindly go to the jokes section and play, stop waistn ur religious tyme.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by lastpage: 8:24am On May 05, 2012
CALM DOWN! EVERYBODY should C-A-L-M D-O-W-N
Before you say ANYTHING, ask yourself: What is my OBJECTIVE? Will my words/action aid my objective?

What is your objective?

*Break-up of Nigeria?
*For the Bombings to come to an end?
*For Peace to reign so that you can prosper in the land?
*For Jonathan's Government to collapse?
*For Power to return to the North?
*For the Military to stage a Coup?

Well, take your pick from the above (or add your own) and then align your words and action accordingly

WHAT IS THE OBJECTIVE OF BOKO HARAM?
1.) To cause fear and panic
2.) To cause anarchy and disaffection within the Ethnicity(s) (Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, e.t.c)
3.) To cause so much confusion and fear in the Polity such that the country would be ungovernable for Jonathan.
4.) To cause so much instability such that the Military will be "welcomed" to over-throw Jonathan's democratic govt.
5.) As a last option, to cause Genocide across the nation such that the North will not be ruled by a Southerner but by a Northerner.

Now, look at all your comments and threats above and see if your "comments and proposed action", ACHIEVES the AIMS of BOKO HARAM! shocked shocked

Where am l going?:
I think all those peeps causing Hausa's or Muslims or threatening reprisal killings are just making the Boko Haramites BOLDER and HAPPIER!
That is exactly the reaction they want!
That is how they intend to achieve their goal!

I want us to be smart, to defeat these mindless killers (Boko Haram) by being smarter than them not by turning ourselves into bloody animals like themselves!

For example: Though some (even a lot) of Northerners have sympathy for Boko Haram (their objective of pushing Jonathan out of office by all means aligns), NOT ALL NORTHERNERS support the bombings or killings going-on.

Though Northerners are mostly Muslims, NOT ALL MUSLIMS support the killing of Christians in the North of Nigeria.

Therefore, this is a psychological, mind-game and warfare.
The only way we can defeat Boko Haram is to ensure that they dont achieve their objectives.....
We must ensure that our "Humanity and Goodness" is not exchanged for the evil and wickedness that is the soul of these murderers.

Anyone that Murders an INNOCENT NORTHERNER OR MUSLIM, as a form of reprisal, is no better than the same Boko Haram that you hate!
Or is "killing of innocent people" not what they do and why we detest them?

Think about these for a moment...before you insult me! wink

Lastpage!

Contd below....

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by lastpage: 8:25am On May 05, 2012
Let me use this moment to appeal to all "GOOD" Muslims and Northerners especially:
*Dont allow these animals to fight on your behalf
*Dont just "deny" them, DENOUNCE AND EXPOSE THEM!.
*Dont shelter them
*Dont give them financial support
*Dont swell their ranks

Finally, PROVE TO ALL NIGERIANS, that you are "the good people" that l know some of you are.
Dont let the stain of the blood of the innocent, be on your hands, on your heads and in your lands.
Let the Muslim leaders (Umars and Ulamars in the mosques) speak to their members about these things
Let the Emirs and other leaders in the North, put a stop to these blood-letting! Speak to your people OPENLY!

As for Southerners, you are not known for wanton destruction of life and property.
You are known for hospitality and friendliness.
You are God fearing and hard-working!

Would you become "so weak" (morally and spiritually) so much so that you will become Evil, just because Boko Haram wants you to be so?
Overcome Evil, not with Evil but with SMARTNESS!
Killing those innocent Northerners/Muslims who have lived with us and become our friends, would not bring back the dead killed by Boko Haram,
IT WILL ONLY SHOW THAT WE ARE NOT BETTER!
BUT WE ARE and we need to show it.

Lastpage!

BTW: I am of Christian faith and from the South West.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by oluwaflames(m): 8:31am On May 05, 2012
magnumx: Tell me wat d hausa tribe has offered dis nation aside from their backwardness in education, forwardness in destabising the polity since post-indepence? Now, they are beta dan the malians and chadians cos
Cos of the influence of d south (predominated by the xtians they aim at).
Now wat next do we expect from dis cursed muslim tribe dat will suffer eternally in the heated bossom of
Hell ! God punish dem, bas*ar#s
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Nobody: 8:32am On May 05, 2012
lastpage:
Let me use this moment to appeal to all "GOOD" Muslims and Northerners especially:
*Dont allow these animals to fight on your behalf
*Dont just "deny" them, DENOUNCE AND EXPOSE THEM!.
*Dont shelter them
*Dont give them financial support
*Dont swell their ranks

Finally, PROVE TO ALL NIGERIANS, that you are "the good people" that l know some of you are.
Dont let the stain of the blood of the innocent, be on your hands, on your heads and in your lands.
Let the Muslim leaders (Umars and Ulamars in the mosques) speak to their members about these things
Let the Emirs and other leaders in the North, put a stop to these blood-letting! Speak to your people OPENLY!

As for Southerners, you are not known for wanton destruction of life and property.
You are known for hospitality and friendliness.
You are God fearing and hard-working!

Would you become "so weak" (morally and spiritually) so much so that you will become Evil, just because Boko Haram wants you to be so?
Overcome Evil, not with Evil but with SMARTNESS!
Killing those innocent Northerners/Muslims who have lived with us and become our friends, would not bring back the dead killed by Boko Haram,
IT WILL ONLY SHOW THAT WE ARE NOT BETTER!
BUT WE ARE and we need to show it.

Lastpage!

BTW: I am of Christian faith and from the South West.

Huuuh?? Easier said than done. I wonder if you will still have the same view if God forbid one of your family member is affected by BH bombing?? Think about it!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by guonno: 8:32am On May 05, 2012
Which war? Even d little fulani comunty wil give lagos wahala. Its nt bc am igbo dat i hav always said dat yorubas r coward bt bc its a fact. Remember how fulani killd n rapped d yewa north people of ogun state just bc they(fulani) could nt find food 4 their cow in yoruba man's farm, how they(fulani) went into farmer's storage n grazed on stored harvest (TUFIAKWA). Remember a yoruba man's (deji) hand was chopd of in his own town! A thing like dis wil never happn in d NdIGBO land witout sharp response. Remember dat just bc a hausa police killed an igbo driver, 2 northern heads were taken, n several northern men were beaten black n blue(this led to removal of police from d roads). BH WILL BLAST LAGOS AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN! belive u me. If opc responds to the attack, then bh will carry out another organised attack on a yoruba populated church like dey did in BUK that led to two yoruba prof and several yoruba peoples death. Sabotage and Cowardice ethnic group, now u wil pay for ur mistakes during d civil war, which all other ethnic group by zone(MB, SS) has realisd n apologisd. NDI ALA!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by kettykin: 8:34am On May 05, 2012
since there are a lot of christians in lagos and the south , if boko haram strikes them they should simply turn the other cheek for the to strike according to the bible,
if their target is igbo they would have gone east, enugu or ph , so now they are coming to lagos their ultimate target is not igbos, igbos should remember nzeogwu mistake and mind their business
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by procedure: 8:35am On May 05, 2012
Well i listened to the call. I do not think the caller is not a northerner. But asking jonathan to come to yobe state alone for talks sounds weird to me or he should come to a live tv and they will call, is ridiculous. They seems to think they reserve the right to determine how fg will reach amicable settlement with them. When some one wants control he will never bow and if they do not bow they will continue to throw tantrums. Sure jonathan cant bow to them never , so he is left with one option fight or he gets beaten.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by otokx(m): 8:37am On May 05, 2012
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by kettykin: 8:39am On May 05, 2012
it seems gej does not have a good kitchen cabinet , an inner caucus or a cabal advising it. He should get a thinthank urgently, is this the much the ijaws can offer ?
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by guonno: 8:41am On May 05, 2012
[quote author=oluwaflames][/quote] una no know say them be bacward people when una dey selfishly fight for them during the one-nijeria saga? Pay back time my felow nijeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Oskilala: 8:41am On May 05, 2012
All will end By June..... grin
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by sholay2011(m): 8:44am On May 05, 2012
So...stupid boko boys re nw ready for dialogue shey? d only consolatory prize is if they already had a plan of bombing all our corrupt leaders dt wud b present at d 'open' dialogue cry grin...nonsense!
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by igbsam(m): 8:44am On May 05, 2012
With this kind of confused looking face, u are giving him 72hrs. u want make him shit for body ? This man never lean reach ? Haba!!! make Boko Boiz give am break now. I listened to the call and they requested
1.GEJ should come to them for one on one dialoguing. No police, no security officers or any other human being with him. They just want to sit with him only one on one.
2. They also want some of their members released.
3. They want sharia law imposed on all the northern states.
ETC...

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Nobody: 8:47am On May 05, 2012
Phillfree: These guys know where and where to go, we have bn waiting for them for a very long tym here in Benue to put their bullshit to an end. They know how we get down here. Just a single attack and no muslim will live the state alive.

pls don't be misguided. Muslims may have an attitude, but they aren't the root cause of the problem.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by kettykin: 8:53am On May 05, 2012
@philfree is it not the same benue that had fulani , killing , raping and bruning hundreds of villages some time ago, they way you peeps lie amuses me.

@ poster your assumption only fits some one reasoning with his phallus instead of his grey matter
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by amosy007: 8:59am On May 05, 2012
guonno: Which war? Even d little fulani comunty wil give lagos wahala. Its nt bc am igbo dat i hav always said dat yorubas r coward bt bc its a fact. Remember how fulani killd n rapped d yewa north people of ogun state just bc they(fulani) could nt find food 4 their cow in yoruba man's farm, how they(fulani) went into farmer's storage n grazed on stored harvest (TUFIAKWA). Remember a yoruba man's (deji) hand was chopd of in his own town! A thing like dis wil never happn in d NdIGBO land witout sharp response. Remember dat just bc a hausa police killed an igbo driver, 2 northern heads were taken, n several northern men were beaten black n blue(this led to removal of police from d roads). BH WILL BLAST LAGOS AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN! belive u me. If opc responds to the attack, then bh will carry out another organised attack on a yoruba populated church like dey did in BUK that led to two yoruba prof and several yoruba peoples death. Sabotage and Cowardice ethnic group, now u wil pay for ur mistakes during d civil war, which all other ethnic group by zone(MB, SS) has realisd n apologisd. NDI ALA!

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by nedunaija(m): 9:01am On May 05, 2012
Boko Haram...The menace that'll send Nigeria out of this world if this government doesn't take it seriously.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by rosscoe: 9:02am On May 05, 2012
most comments from ibos are tryna instigate calamity between yoruba n hausa/fulani. Instead of bh and nigeria. If they bomb lagos and are not still stoped or settled. Inshalla ndigbo will be bombed too. And im not muslim
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by babsjnr(m): 9:02am On May 05, 2012
Bh made a huge mistake dis shit will bk fire asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ASUU Demanded For N3tn, Not N130bn / INEC Office In Kogi Burnt Down - Photo / Nazeef Babaji Set To Contest For Federal House Of Representatives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.