Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) (33557 Views)

DSS Arrests Victor Umeh, Flown To Abuja In Handcuffs / Clash Between Faleke & Bello Supporters At APC Headquaters Abuja In Pictures / PHOTOS: Man Walking From Lagos To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by jmaine: 10:15am On May 05, 2012
Zulele:
Guy na u try pass,see us dey run face border na...
I just hope they won't bomb nairaland for us?!

Guyz don dey go Cotonou go prize land and houses for future purposes. . . . grin

But really, if them show for Lagos . . .come bomb crowded place with scores of people dead . . . Na every lagosian irrespective of tribe go turn face aboki . . .

E no go funny for them at all . . . Nigeria go boil very well . . .
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by WilyWily5: 10:20am On May 05, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
^
Nigeria can only end when we the south west WANT IT!
U sabi joke
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by newmaonza: 10:22am On May 05, 2012
ASOROCK b:
Time for Biafra, My brother.
Up Biafra!
Love U Biafra...
im sure u r probably in lagos or abuja & u r screaming biafra
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Deprofessional(m): 10:23am On May 05, 2012
Mr President, Do not negotiate with terrorists. No president ever does that. it is a ploy to enact Rwandan experience in Nigeria.

Let me tell you Mr. President; some powerful northern politicians are bankrolling Boko Haram.

What to do? Do nothing. Let them continue to deplete their number in the North. Remember to conduct census after this.

As soon as they target south, then the much needed and anticipated disintegration will set in motion.

May God punish Lord Luggard for forcing humans and uncircumcised animals to cohabit.

There will be no Nigeria in 2015 whether or not Jonathan contest.

All southerns should return home, the north is no longer safe.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by mariaright: 10:24am On May 05, 2012
All will need is revolution and God intervention for Nigeria to remain as one, in short am speechless
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by lacasa: 10:34am On May 05, 2012
L u c i d:
All you bunch singing biafra hymns are just pathetic f oo ls. You'd be wiped out like the last time. History always has 85% chance of repeating itself. Check d odds. Good luck with your suicidal agenda. M u m u

Lmaooo, naija α country whereby donkeys are ruling over sheep.

Too many nnoisemakers on NL now. Its beta ΐ observe frm nw n nt join d parade ŏƒ foolish nigerians here

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Nobody: 10:41am On May 05, 2012
new maonza: im sure u r probably in lagos or abuja & u r screaming biafra

LOL
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Cupidkc(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2012
Hope this is bluff!
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by ebamma(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2012
bokoharam and niger delta militants and southeast kidnappers have thought me a lesson and the lesson is (1) if u wish to become a celebrity and make headlines and any word that comes from your mouth will be taken seriously take up arms, bomb like 5 to 10 places,kill atleast 1000 people,kidnap an expatriate and after killing or bombing any place,call the press and claim responsibility.To show u how popular bokoharam have become,even my grandma in village know them but she does not tuface or wizkid

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by tosank: 10:57am On May 05, 2012
Those people are seriously becoming boring with all their bombs and threats
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by publisher(m): 10:59am On May 05, 2012
The other day,a thread was opened on Nairaland for people to proffer concrete solutions on how to solve Boko Haram Crisis if they were in position.
Most of the Bas.tards insulting GEJ right now had absolutely nothing to say.
Obviously,the Northern sponsors of Boko Haram are trying to negotiate a safe landing,dont be surprised if a cease fire is announced next week.
The cattle incident in Yola also made Boko Haram's leadership realize that most of its armed members are plain blood thirsty and can kill anyone in sight without orders from the top ,Christian or Muslim.It would have been only a matter of time before some armed BH members turned against each other for supremacy and financial issues.

The threat to bomb Lagos is just a ploy to pressurize GEJ to dialogue with them. Any one can bomb Lagos or any part of Nigeria but for Boko Haram,virtually the whole of Lagos and southern Nigeria are hostile territory with enlightened people. A determined sole suicide bomber can cause damage in any part of the WORLD,but i dont see a coordinated attack like the type we see in the North.
Hausas in Lagos have a way of knowing themselves and if strangers appear in their mist,they'll raise alarm. Also Yorubas are lucky cos they have Kwarans who can most times pass for Hausa's and serve as spies.
Boko Haram knows that GEJ will never agree to meet them on their own terms. My own interpretation of Boko Haram's AIT message (if its genuine) is." Mr president,we are willing to negotiate a ceasefire and we are giving u 72hours to respond to our offer before we change our mind".
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by kinguche: 11:15am On May 05, 2012
Never negotioate with terorists......Yaradua made that mistake now we are paying for it,you negotiate with them today,meet their demand and tomorrow we are in for more problem as a new group comes up and starts making demands...IT IS ONLY A FOOL THAT REPEATS HIS MISTAKE
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by rman: 11:19am On May 05, 2012
lastpage:
Let me use this moment to appeal to all "GOOD" Muslims and Northerners especially:
*Dont allow these animals to fight on your behalf
*Dont just "deny" them, DENOUNCE AND EXPOSE THEM!.
*Dont shelter them
*Dont give them financial support
*Dont swell their ranks

Finally, PROVE TO ALL NIGERIANS, that you are "the good people" that l know some of you are.
Dont let the stain of the blood of the innocent, be on your hands, on your heads and in your lands.
Let the Muslim leaders (Umars and Ulamars in the mosques) speak to their members about these things
Let the Emirs and other leaders in the North, put a stop to these blood-letting! Speak to your people OPENLY!

As for Southerners, you are not known for wanton destruction of life and property.
You are known for hospitality and friendliness.
You are God fearing and hard-working!

I hardly comment on BH issues on nairaland, but your post has really shown we still have smart people on nairaland.

THIS IS THE VERY BEST RESPONSE I HAVE READ CONCERNING ANY BH ISSUE ON THIS SITE

Would you become "so weak" (morally and spiritually) so much so that you will become Evil, just because Boko Haram wants you to be so?
Overcome Evil, not with Evil but with SMARTNESS!
Killing those innocent Northerners/Muslims who have lived with us and become our friends, would not bring back the dead killed by Boko Haram,
IT WILL ONLY SHOW THAT WE ARE NOT BETTER!
BUT WE ARE and we need to show it.

Lastpage!

BTW: I am of Christian faith and from the South West.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Phillfree(m): 11:28am On May 05, 2012
Horo:

Why must u wait till BH strike u can actually start killing all the Muslim in ur state right now mogot since Muslims are ur greatest enemies mumu kawai like u instead of u to think of something very rational that will help bring down this BH pple ur there making nonsense comments olodu
You hardly see me arguing with fools. My very last words kiddo
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Phillfree(m): 11:32am On May 05, 2012
integrity5: @ phillfree, Would u stop ur dirty thought did Islam or been a muslim tells ur to be killing, if u don't know what 2 say u better hold ur lips with clip, Ok
What does it tell then kid? Violence's what you guys believe in.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by flexdee(m): 11:44am On May 05, 2012
Let em try and count their loss thereafter.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by rosscoe: 11:45am On May 05, 2012
Problem of naija n africa is lack unity. some are shouting biafra ,some middle belt , some yoruba. that was what we were doing when Europians came and colonized us. now boko haram has come still the same thing. But we are one skin o.May Jah help us all.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by rosscoe: 11:52am On May 05, 2012
and about solution to the matter. if you know people are coming to bomb your house wouldnt your security not be on alert. where are the soldiers when the country needs them. Im sure if the people start to protest they would be quick to jump out with their ak and grenade launchers and tear gas cannisters.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by LBT: 11:58am On May 05, 2012
People easily forgot the yoruba reprisals of mushin,mile 12,ikorodu,agege,kwara state and shagamu were thousands of hausa people got killed, if lagos is bombed by any group; thousands of their kins will get killed in reprisals the kind that has never been witnessed by Nigeria before. We yorubas have never been cowards and to keep the record straight the Ibos betrayed us during the civil war by attacking Ore ondo state which made the yoruba people take sides with the federal govt. You say you are ourv friend and you attacked us. Check you history before us talk but I pray that lagos or south west,mid west,south south or south east is not bombed because it might mean the end of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Jyde89: 11:59am On May 05, 2012
Abuja,sure thing no b today. But Lagos,they'll b swimming in the smelliest shit. Hmm what were they thinking when they made statement...SMH. They had better stick 2 d coward's up their if they still want their reign to continue.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by KINGwax(m): 12:07pm On May 05, 2012
alj harem: 1. No northerners life would be endanger because of Boko haram.

2. Northerners DON'T SUPPORT BOKO HARAM so OPC should chill !!!!!!!

3. It is better we all come together and fight this plague rather than trying to separate the hausa and fulani communities because of some misguided people.
well said
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Lheyhe(m): 12:26pm On May 05, 2012
I think it is high time we bring JACK BAUER into this

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by phemi01(m): 12:28pm On May 05, 2012
No need for all these online noise and empty threats you ppl are typing here. When it happens, just pray you won't be unfortunate to die before even thinking of retaliation. And to all those shouting biafra, I guess igbo ppl don't leave or do business in lagos anymore. Anyone could be affected whether yoruba, igbo , hausa, MB,including ghanians,Americans and whoever is living in Lagos presently.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Ricdave(m): 12:38pm On May 05, 2012
¡ was @ the Liberation Night of winners chapel 04-05-12...and we prayed to our God of Vengeance..what He ¡s about to do ιη this nation will shock the rest of the world. The God of the old testament has risen to show He's still God. Whether Disintegration happens or not..1st of all Judgment must take place. You know, somtimes God cud give u a long rope (intensity) of either Mercy or Judgement. For BH and their sponsors, its Judgement and it has started. GLORY!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Ganys: 12:39pm On May 05, 2012
Biafra4tharmy: Those moslem maggots are no doubt working constructively for the disintegration of Nigeria. Up Biafra 4live!
Then you christain LovePeddler should start another way after biafra...Wetin u get for south east sef...mtchwwwww
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by Ganys: 12:42pm On May 05, 2012
Phillfree: These guys know where and where to go, we have bn waiting for them for a very long tym here in Benue to put their bullshit to an end. They know how we get down here. Just a single attack and no muslim will live the state alive.
Did i hear u say Muslims or Hausa...Clearify b4 i comment pls
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by solomon111(m): 12:46pm On May 05, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
^
Well said.

Nigeria can only end when we the south west WANT IT!
LMAO!!
Delusions of grandeur.
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by solomon111(m): 12:56pm On May 05, 2012
L u c i d:
All you bunch singing biafra hymns are just pathetic f oo ls. You'd be wiped out like the last time. History always has 85% chance of repeating itself. Check d odds. Good luck with your suicidal agenda. M u m u
Who wants to wipe them out? THE COWARDLY YORUBAS? or the INCAPACITATED NIGERIAN ARMY?
LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by aljharem(m): 12:58pm On May 05, 2012
solomon111: Who wants to wipe them out? THE COWARDLY YORUBAS? or the INCAPACITATED NIGERIAN ARMY?
LMAO!

the dude is a middlebelter. you iddeeiot
Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by chibest5(m): 1:02pm On May 05, 2012

It is fools like you that end up in slavery for lack for courage to fight, who says Biafrans are afraid to be killed, but one day Monkey go go market no return i promise you that, you will wake one morning and see that there is nothing like Nigeria again

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by MrEverest(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2012
L u c i d:
u r very stupid n daft, what odds? D last tym i checked, d Igbos single handedly fought d rest 200+(ethnic grps) Nigerians wit their foriegn collaberators, which wz a gr8 odd, hw much less nw dat d yorubas, S.S, M.B n d West has realized their folly, let it b known 2 u dat dis fake entity wil die a natural death jus like Sudan, justice cn only b delayed bt nt denied. Be wise son.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos And Abuja In 72 Hours Unless: (Called AIT Editor) by rosscoe: 1:20pm On May 05, 2012
Its sad that as wise as African culture is, we still cannot live in harmony. One fool has to loot, One other fool has to kill, One fool has to blow up himself and some other fools wont jus contribute nothing. Anyway like that brother said earlier one day monkey fit go market without coming back. unless things change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? / Seun Kuti Blasts IBB ,mark, Says Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever / Sanwo-Olu Inspects Construction Sites In Agege, Pen Cinema And Ikorodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.