Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) (30682 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / WOMEN, The Major Problem Of Churches In Terms Of Dressing / Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by mrman2(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2012
What's happening to the body of christ? Too many frauds these days.

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by mrman2(m): 11:38am On May 05, 2012
Lab

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by mrman2(m): 11:40am On May 05, 2012
i wonder they do here

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by mrman2(m): 1:18pm On May 05, 2012
Point and kill

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by mrman2(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2012
Radical

3 Likes

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by mrman2(m): 1:23pm On May 05, 2012
Flogging the devil

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by mrman2(m): 1:25pm On May 05, 2012
God subsidy

2 Likes

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by tayoccu(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2012
Lwkmd!
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by toye4eva01: 4:43pm On May 05, 2012
mr_man: Point and kill
Abeg shey na CATFISH ni? grin
LWTMBD
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by jagunlabi(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2012
Naija has really turned christianity into a joke, alright.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by olempe(m): 6:55pm On May 05, 2012
Those guys have turned Christianity into jokes and Church founding a business venture. smh embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Sirniyeh(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2012
Oh o o o oh my God! One thing I know is that, we can not all be fools and we can not all be wise. Right thinking is the proactive medication to any spiritual bondage people are lure into through the name of christ. Those who attend such churches are typical, stark and barbaric morons. They are insane in their thinking. Imagine, what is divine subsidy? What is point and kill? What is radical night for jesus? Infact, some nigerians are still mumu

3 Likes

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by harakiri(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2012
mr_man: Flogging the devil

This is ILL!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by r231(m): 7:20pm On May 05, 2012
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Exponental(m): 7:24pm On May 05, 2012
mr_man: What's happening to the body of christ? Too many frauds these days.
a word is good 4 d wise........ So run 4 ur life!
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2012
Chei nnemoo! I no fit laugh,I no fit cry! Chukwu onye ebele gbakwute moooo!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by sammirano: 7:29pm On May 05, 2012
omo I no fit shout ooooooooooooooo.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by elegungun: 7:35pm On May 05, 2012
Yee paripa
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Dsage1: 7:36pm On May 05, 2012
Op is simply a joker,though we have many fake churches in the name of christ in Nigeria but i've never seen churches using the images the poster described above.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 05, 2012
i don lauf die for here. sum dumb ass pple will b dieing to go to these churches. oga ooo.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by cold(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2012
Hang on for the 'do not judge' or 'touch not my anointed' cavalry to arrive

1 Like

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:39pm On May 05, 2012
Still laughing!!this is simply marketing strategies
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by kaiter: 7:39pm On May 05, 2012
Oh o o o oh my God! One thing I know is that, we can not all be fools and we can not all be wise. Right thinking is the proactive medication to any spiritual bondage people are lure into through the name of christ. [img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by asoebi(m): 7:39pm On May 05, 2012
Don't be surprised that in churrches like run for your life, the offering range would be form N200.OO for children and N500.00 for adult while their tithe range would certainly be from 10, 000.00 and above.

So if you are an AJEPAKO then RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Aigirl(f): 7:40pm On May 05, 2012
Gues 9jans al nid 2members of d subsidy church lol. ., man must survive.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by cold(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2012
As an aside has anyone else seen the Satanic Scotch eggs?The Mountain of Fire & Miracles strongly advise that you avoid them grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by calibet(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2012
i swear this is funny,and these days i began to wonder what people can do for money

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Obascoetubi: 7:48pm On May 05, 2012
God's anger will fall on you if you, use christianity as ur joke!
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by iluvnet(m): 7:48pm On May 05, 2012
Sirniyeh: Oh o o o oh my God! One thing I know is that, we can not all be fools and we can not all be wise. Right thinking is the proactive medication to any spiritual bondage people are lure into through the name of christ. Those who attend such churches are typical, stark and barbaric morons. They are insane in their thinking. Imagine, what is divine subsidy? What is point and kill? What is radical night for jesus? Infact, some nigerians are still mumu

I agree totally with your post. The first bolded is actually the right solution to the numerous churches like these in our society. For the second bolded, only God can deliver people with such mindset simply because they will never see the light of what you are telling them. To them, these Pastors are God's second in command and since you cannot see what they see in the spirit realm, you have no right to tell them their Pastor is wrong. Not only do they take that as an insult, they can also "boko haramise" (if there is any word like that) you if you don't stop.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Joey7(m): 7:51pm On May 05, 2012
I dey pass jare
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by kaeto(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2012
I tried hard not to laugh but failed, these guys are nothing but helpless thieves looking for lives to destroy.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 05, 2012
LOL @ all PICS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? / Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’ / Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.