Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) (30687 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / WOMEN, The Major Problem Of Churches In Terms Of Dressing / Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Nobody: 2:56am On May 06, 2012
Koikoi: Let no one deceive you. There is GOD and there is the devil but choose you this day whom thou shall serve. The poster is a mischievous fellow. please be wise else, those that are shut out of eternity may cajole you to follow them to eternal damnation. Be wise!

You need to take heed to your own advice it seems.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Ilekokonit: 3:53am On May 06, 2012
None of this guys church members are safe. The guy has some serious violent tendencies.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Ranoscky(m): 4:59am On May 06, 2012
Mekky2010: But on a serious note DO PEOPLE ATTEND THESE CHURCHES OR PROGRAMMES as in jokes apart.
My broda, that is just where my concern is.

How could one see a name of a church like that and stil attend such churches, bikonu? undecided... Somehow, i think the attenders are to blame, if u ask me. Cos if no one attends those churches, they wouldnt have been in existence by now. Little wonder the religious fraudulent in Nigeria is on the rise.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by mamalola19: 5:10am On May 06, 2012
abeg make we hear word.
what is the difference with these ones and the regular churches we attend.
Do you know maybe your pastor sacrificed a goat or baby and buried it on the church ground before off shooting the church.
Do you know maybe the prayers in your church is going to the opposite direction?
It is not about the church or the man of God but your relationship with God because we dont know who is who.
Can you imagine Oyedepo developing canaancity where rent would be heavy millions?
what is a man of God doing with so much riches when lives ought to save and made righteous for God.
Abeg naija church business don tire person.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Jomiliny(m): 5:52am On May 06, 2012
Nawa For Nigeria Everything Has Turn Around. I Can't Attend This Type Of Church. I Am Still Confuse Here, Is All This Poster And Banner Real Or Not? Pls I Need A Reply...
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by dayokanu(m): 6:47am On May 06, 2012
Na wa oo
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by dont8(m): 6:57am On May 06, 2012
Jesus said and I quote - Not every one that says unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Maybe that summed it up.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by mrman2(m): 7:12am On May 06, 2012
Koikoi: Let no one deceive you. There is GOD and there is the devil but choose you this day whom thou shall serve. The poster is a mischievous fellow. please be wise else, those that are shut out of eternity may cajole you to follow them to eternal damnation. Be wise!
What's your point?
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by mrman2(m): 7:17am On May 06, 2012
[quote author=Jomiliny]Nawa For Nigeria Everything Has Turn Around. I Can't Attend This Type Of Church. I Am Still Confuse Here, Is All This Poster And Banner Real Or Not? Pls I Need A Reply...[/quote
It is real.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by eherbal(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2012
This is where Boko Haram has failed us.Dem see these kind churches for ground dem no bomb am. E de pain me.the ones Wey hold catapault and cutlass na former hunters Dem be
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by uuspace(m): 8:38am On May 06, 2012
Hello Moderator how can i start a new post,I do not have a new post button on my profile thanks
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Nobody: 8:48am On May 06, 2012
Wth!
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Buc(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2012
because d state/govt has failed d pple, they (pple) re seeking d face of God. Sad, estimated 160million pple forced 2 seeking d abstract. Proliferation of (churches, mosques and traditional worship centers) religious organisations is just a concomitant.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by tomzman: 9:06am On May 06, 2012
Wonders shall never end. And some deluded entities would still attend these churches.I pity 'pastors' who have made christianity a laughing stock.God is watching and he knows those who are his.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by johnsonpal: 9:07am On May 06, 2012
"Too much money ministry international"
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by OK2NV3: 9:33am On May 06, 2012
Religion is stupid and your christ and mohammed are all schizo fakes!
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Richardid: 9:40am On May 06, 2012
I dont entirely blame the founders of these biz churches,why because they r practising what they see some of these big churches do,after all some of them broke away frm the so called big names. Anything that comes to Africa soil is usually abused, ditto christianity.r we not seeing hw our big men of God compete among themselves for wealth and leaving their members wallowing in poverty. Imagine oyedepo having 2 or is it 3 jet planes, has 2 private universities(covenant and landmark) whose church members cannot afford to send their children to, but they were the ones that built it with their>offerings,tithes and sowing of seeds. So these mushroom churches r products of the environment they found themselves. Imagine pastor christ saying that masturbation is not a sin. The list r endless it it only God that will save us.

1 Like

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by sylve11: 9:44am On May 06, 2012
blackboi: I dey browse o!grin

also me o grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by sylve11: 9:48am On May 06, 2012
God this man mean business o, see as him serious. shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin cool

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by sylve11: 9:51am On May 06, 2012
See that man with catapult, with big ring for him hand shocked shocked shocked grin grin cool
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Koolking(m): 10:13am On May 06, 2012
ludicrous those names may sound. appparently those churches are established by not-too-intelligent pple obviously for their personal aggrandizement. either they were in want of words to use or just a conscious effort at strategising for aggressive marketing. visit those churches you'll be amazed by the population of attendees mostly illiterate that are manipulated and cheated out of their little rays of sunshine. beware!
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by SmartCount(m): 10:59am On May 06, 2012
Koolking: ludicrous those names may sound. appparently those churches are established by not-too-intelligent pple obviously for their personal aggrandizement. either they were in want of words to use or just a conscious effort at strategising for aggressive marketing. visit those churches you'll be amazed by the population of attendees mostly illiterate that are manipulated and cheated out of their little rays of sunshine. beware!

Right on spot man! Typical illiteracy-driven and deluded fellows.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Ardedaryor(m): 11:09am On May 06, 2012
lolzzzzzzz all na strategies shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin man go chop nw? but be wise dnt fall maga
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by caye(m): 11:57am On May 06, 2012
Pls pardon me if i'm mistaken; the"Pastor Radical" is wearing a BLACK DRESS and holding a cutlass... you sure say the guy no be either former or current RITUALIST!? But on a serious note, this is disheartening. Imagine an Abeokuta church: mountain of holy God and mine shall be possible int. Church. Nigeria is every quack's dream; where SHEEPLE can be duped easily.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by nlofficial(m): 12:32pm On May 06, 2012

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by osasp(m): 12:39pm On May 06, 2012
speedyboi: Chei! [size=16pt]ibos[/size] and their various dubious means of gettin money......................please, is Money everything?? Mtcheew
why do people have to drag tribalism into every single thing in nigeria?
not all the churches there are run by ibo people and just so you know, im not ibo, but i think its ignorant and insulting to tar every body with the same brush. This kind of mentality is the main reason we cant work cohesively as a country. We all need to go back to the drawing board and rethink our approach towards our nationality.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by nlofficial(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2012
^^ That tells you why Nigeria marriage remains false.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by idtreasures(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2012
These are Con Artists stealing in the Name of Jesus and
feasting on the desperation of the people imposed on them
through poverty engendered by the looting of the common wealth of
the people by the thieving gangs of politicians
and their past military rulers. God save Nigeria
and Nigerians.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 06, 2012
Oh gawd! This really serious! It wasnt this bad when i was in nigeria
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Agimor(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2012
Subsidy church of christ,na wa o.the next one you guys we see is dance "apkako to christ ministy".
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by WebSurfer(m): 3:09pm On May 06, 2012
na wao
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by philipstanley(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2012
I think i need 2 give de boko haram some advice dat will help them and also help us. De should try and locate those cultic churches and fix there bomb there. I think dat will b of little help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow / Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) / Can A Soldier Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.