Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) (30692 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / WOMEN, The Major Problem Of Churches In Terms Of Dressing / Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by deebrain(m): 5:28pm On May 06, 2012
The porter is not just joking. Ive seen the "point and kill" poster some time last year in akute, ogun state, last year. Well, God will help us. And people can be so naive! They will flood there cos they are moved by the names and themes in the posters. Funny
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by http(m): 5:55pm On May 06, 2012
If u no wan laugh, somw people won't let you be, i laugh till tears comot for my eyes, chei wetin we won't hear or see for that area called naija area.
Anyway as long as there is demand, supply will come; as long as people don't know God, they will continue to follow the devil and his cohort. God is closer to you than the hair in your head.

As we have in Xtianity, we have them in Islam, that why Boko Haram can claim fighting for Allah, when you find Allah personally, u have find peace.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by moHot(f): 6:37pm On May 06, 2012
i actually called one of those numbers and the man actually picked and told me he would be expecting me....WORRAJOKE!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 06, 2012
@mohot, I swear if I was in nigeria, I wouldn't mind going there every Sunday wink
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by net75: 7:23pm On May 06, 2012
God help us in this our Niger
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Whymee: 7:28pm On May 06, 2012
MILITANT OF JESUS MINISTRY
JESUS REBEL MINISTRY
WORRIOR OF JESUS MINISTRY
AMBASSADOR OF JESUS MINISTRY
POLICE FORCE OF JESUS MINISTRY
NAVY MOVEMENT MINISTRY OF JESUS
JESUS IMMIGRATION MINISTRY
FIRE BY FIRE OF JESUS MINISTRY
CONQUERER OF JESUS MINISTRY
WIZARD AND WITCHES OF JESUS MINISTRY

...beware of HOLY SLAP by Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by endyme(m): 8:47pm On May 06, 2012
guys compare this- matt 7:21-23, 24:23-25 & 2thess. 2:9,10guys compare this- matt 7:21-23, 24:23-25 & 2thess. 2:9,10guys compare this- matt 7:21-23, 24:23-25 & 2thess. 2:9,10
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Ricdave(m): 7:06am On May 07, 2012
Hmm...Matthew 24 ¡s happening as Jesus said, many false prophets and doctrines will rise, MANY will also be deceived. The end time ¡s near people
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by megxo(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2012
lwtmb4ho...... u go soon see goodluck church
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by richy5(m): 9:59am On May 07, 2012
Moderator plz do something to dis thread.....It shud not be allow atall
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by lordspiritual(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2012
nl.official:
dis picture nearly fall me from my chair....

2 Likes

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by wirewire(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2012
the pastor for the the church "radical for christ" de vex ooo. ;Dthe pastor for the the church "radical for christ" de vex ooo.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by showreals(m): 2:58pm On May 07, 2012
issorait

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by PROUDTOBENAIJA(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2012
OP thanks for a good laff.
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by rakumiii(m): 4:26pm On May 07, 2012
Ready Souls assembly

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by rakumiii(m): 4:28pm On May 07, 2012
Church of Tattooes

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by rakumiii(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2012
This is Pastor Dabiri worshipping at the alter

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by rakumiii(m): 4:31pm On May 07, 2012
Here he is recieving breast milk from the holy teat of the Crazy Mother. It's nice to see that he is still wearing his holy coat-hanger on his head when attending church!

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by rakumiii(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2012
Silly Signs...........

;DSilly Signs...........

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by rakumiii(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2012
Holy Japhet

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Guguru102(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2012
LOL
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Divine subsidy..Naija with names
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by AlusiOkija: 5:05pm On May 07, 2012
Halleluyah!!

And the spirit is moving!! Receive it!!

Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by AlusiOkija: 5:07pm On May 07, 2012
Amen!!
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by 4ward(m): 7:11pm On May 07, 2012
I can actually ascertain if dis stuff are really true.i still de laugh oooo.But d scriptures do confirm dis sha End time stuff kissI can actually ascertain if dis stuff are really true.i still de laugh oooo.But d scriptures do confirm dis sha End time stuff
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Fhemmmy: 7:33pm On May 07, 2012
Very Funny
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by tohirah(f): 8:39pm On May 07, 2012
Lawd have mercy!!!
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by smsgold: 4:05am On May 08, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Nobody: 11:32am On May 08, 2012
wahala dey oh!
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 08, 2012
LOLOLOLzzzz. grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Nobody: 4:44am On May 09, 2012
Na wa o!
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by AinaD(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2012
Obascoetubi: God's anger will fall on you if you, use christianity as ur joke!
pls,wen am busy sorting out materials to combat dis satellite issue,sombody is Cursing his fellow country men.But dis person refused to tell me whether is using C-band Ku on d same dis.just cursing me.Pls nairalite hence4th i wl stop dat topic until admin luk to dat statement.Dis site is 4mature minds.tanx
Re: Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) by Elebiju: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
Religion is a way of life,you can either choose it or another way of life we should be careful with whatever we post about religion[b]Religion is a way of life,you can either choose it or another way of life we should be careful with whatever we post about religion[/b]Religion is a way of life,you can either choose it or another way of life we should be careful with whatever we post about religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Bible Says The Earth Is Flat While Quran Says Its Spherical, Wow / Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) / Paul Enenche Slams Femi Adesina Over ‘Land For Life Comment’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.