Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Missed Her Wedding, So What? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Missed Her Wedding, So What? (2126 Views)

SEE How This Girl missed Her opportunity. / ''I Missed My Period'': Why Are Some Guys Surprised When They Hear That? / Best Wedding So Far in nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by Nairaboi(m): 10:38am On May 06, 2012
slimyem: Psycho babbles!
If you like,keep hitting your head on the wall over my posts like some deranged animal.
I NOR SEND YOU!tongue
. . . So who cend u! Abi u dey c ur period ni? Abi u drink rotten sper.m? U c ur life. I told u replying would make u a bigger idio.t and u went ahead to reply. Even ur language is limited, u keep repeating the same phrase " hitting, head, wall". I can as well hit my balls on ur cracked azzhole or wherever i feel like just to make ur newly breed overwhelming slowpoke.ity is put in check. Ur are free to kiss my azz and show more of ur lowly dried cracked azz as we knw u wud. . .
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by slimyem: 10:44am On May 06, 2012
deal_ordea: Immaturity dey worry this slimyem!! So embarrassed you are my name sake!!!for someone to create such thread means they need people point about a certain issue and wonder were u come from Must every thread contain that iya risika date baba taiwo and they are caught cheating later?? Some junkies like u should be deleted off this forum because you don't make any good contribution, u don't post any good topic except derail peoples topic!! Na naija make some girls jobless so tey their brain don dey deploy go burundi...
what's with all the jargons you have up here and who is your name sake?
People miss other peoples weddings everyday ,they get mad and get over it...then what? makes me not get what the fuss is really all about here..
Should my not thinking in every other person's line be your problem?
Its MY opinion!
Must you bang your head each time my opinion does not align with yours?
And sorry,not everyone is a junkie like you.you are in your own world!
Excuse me pass abeg!
Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by slimyem: 10:49am On May 06, 2012
Nairaboi: . . . So who cend u! Abi u dey c ur period ni? Abi u drink rotten sper.m? U c ur life. I told u replying would make u a bigger idio.t and u went ahead to reply. Even ur language is limited, u keep repeating the same phrase " hitting, head, wall". I can as well hit my balls on ur cracked azzhole or wherever i feel like just to make ur newly breed overwhelming slowpoke.ity is put in check. Ur are free to kiss my azz and show more of ur lowly dried cracked azz as we knw u wud. . .
yes,i'm on my period!
You want some blood to drink.
Huh?
I could squeeze some off for you off this pad so you can go get yourself a nice nap somewhere!
Keep shedding tears till they turn bloody!
I NOR SEND YOU!
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by Nairaboi(m): 10:56am On May 06, 2012
slimyem: yes,i'm on my period!
You want some blood to drink.
Huh?
I could squeeze some off for you off this pad so you can go get yourself a nice nap somewhere!
Keep shedding tears till they turn bloody!
I NOR SEND YOU!
. . . Blood from ur cracked azz? I tink i um pass. U beta go drink sum because it sims ur red blood cells are dying slowly. Cracked azz.
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:00am On May 06, 2012
Guys, guys, the best thing to do here is just ignore her.
She's just your average jane seeking attention, though in the wrong way.
What better way to deal with an attention seeker than to deprive her of the attention she dearly strives.
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by Elthugnificent(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2012
Flashaldrin: Guys, guys, the best thing to do here is just ignore her.
What better way to deal with an attention seeker than to deprive her of the attention she dearly strives.
Noted
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by slimyem: 11:03am On May 06, 2012
Nairaboi: . . . Blood from ur cracked azz? I tink i um pass. U beta go drink sum because it sims ur red blood cells are dying slowly. Cracked azz.
weren't you just imagining me on my period?
I'm going to give you an exclusive cup of punny blood to gulp down to your satisfaction just as YOU like it!cheesy
You never reach!
Idiota!
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by slimyem: 11:04am On May 06, 2012
keep crying!
Duh!cheesy
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by dealordea(m): 11:19am On May 06, 2012

Don't know why people are responding!! Best to ignore cos some people have created nuisance family even for the generation to benefit
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by dealordea(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2012
slimyem: what's with all the jargons you have up here and who is your name sake?
People miss other peoples weddings everyday ,they get mad and get over it...then what? makes me not get what the fuss is really all about here..
Its MY opinion!
Excuse me pass abeg!
Mtcheeeeeeeeew

I don't mingle with your type make u no go fo se yi mi!!! I rather spend time with my cat than spend time with gay's like you, check my ID, me don't make useless friends on here, I rather keep reading good post than containing my self with non-intelligent respond like you.. Granny wey dey look for attention, even women tout better pass you
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by Goldieluks: 11:32am On May 06, 2012
I can't remember the last time i attended a wedding. I prefer to watch it on TV, hahahahaha. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by dealordea(m): 11:36am On May 06, 2012
Goldieluks: I can't remember the last time i attended a wedding. I prefer to watch it on TV, hahahahaha. cheesy cheesy

LOLZZZZZZ
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by dealordea(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2012
slimyem: what's with all the jargons you have up here and who is your name sake?
Its MY opinion!
Excuse me pass abeg!
Mtcheeeeeeeeew

Your generation will be the weirdest grandparents.
Re: I Missed Her Wedding, So What? by sleekcm(m): 9:15pm On May 06, 2012
I missed an ex's traditional marriage and she was livid with me. Another ex also invited me to her wedding but I had to work that day. It's like the stuff wouldn't have taken place without me. Females are wire like that.

PS: why do people of nairaland like to abuse and curse themselves? Very pathetic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okada Rider Caught Solving BEDMATICS With A Married Woman In Bushtel / What Will You Do If You Are In My Shoes? / Would You Rather Have A Great Career Or A Great Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.