Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Help Me- Soon To Be Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me- Soon To Be Married (2874 Views)

This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) / I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by teetalks: 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2007
it is quite unfortunate that alot of people do come here on nairaland and post
story from their own favourable side of view, you have succeded in painting ur
boyfriend(sorry faincee) black at your own risk, and obviously most of your expected +ve responses
came from the female folks, None , i mean no single one of them imagined you may
possible be seeking their opinion base on this falseful story, CAN i ask you
a question, WHY WOULDNT YOU WANT TO PICK UP THE CALL IN HIS PRESENCE
TO CLEARIFY THIS LACKING TRUST ISSUE, in the first instance?
whatever led him calling you all sort of names according to your made-beleif story
i agree it is wrong of him, i am on the fence on this one-sided story, search within
your heart and make up, IF YOU WEIGHT HIM A YOUR UTMOST PRIOIRITY YOU WOULD
HAVE PICKED THE CALL AND MAKE YOU STAND KNOWN TO HIM, regardles of who comes first or last,
wake up girl , you are talking abt ur husband to be, not boy friend, you need to be
straight with him the earn all his trust
Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by RIKKI(f): 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2007
teetalks:

it is quite unfortunate that alot of people do come here on nairaland and post
story from their own favourable side of view, you have succeded in painting your
boyfriend(sorry faincee) black at your own risk, and obviously most of your expected +ve responses
came from the female folks, None , i mean no single one of them imagined you may
possible be seeking their opinion base on this falseful story, CAN i ask you
a question, WHY WOULDNT YOU WANT TO PICK UP THE CALL IN HIS PRESENCE
TO CLEARIFY THIS LACKING TRUST ISSUE, in the first instance?
whatever led him calling you all sort of names according to your made-beleif story
i agree it is wrong of him, i am on the fence on this one-sided story, search within
your heart and make up, IF YOU WEIGHT HIM A YOUR UTMOST PRIOIRITY YOU WOULD
HAVE PICKED THE CALL AND MAKE YOU STAND KNOWN TO HIM, regardles of who comes first or last,
wake up girl , you are talking about your husband to be, not boy friend, you need to be
straight with him the earn all his trust

You have a point. I did not pick up the call because I don't have to pick up the call. This was someone I have not spoken to in 9 months. I felt the person I was spending time with is more important.

Anyway, I have had enough of the fighting and bickering. I am determined to leave all my ills BEHIND with the year 2006.
Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by finemocha(f): 5:18am On Nov 22, 2007
one word " RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"
Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by crzs01: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2007
Love is blind.

Sounds like the guy is a idiot with a lot of insecurity problems. You CAN'T change a guy.

Run and run like hell.

It's easier said than done but once this engagement is over, you'll feel better knowing that he can never mistreat you again. You deserve better.
Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by Prikie(f): 11:15pm On Nov 25, 2007
My dear, the last thing you want to do is to be married to a guy who is highly insecure. If you're ready to be turned into pounded yam, go ahead. I bet you, if he's acting like this now, you'l become his punching bag sooner or later. Its only a matter of time. As it is now, his love is an obsession.

Wetin you give am chop? 
Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by SweetT1: 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2007
@RIKKI

Hey Babygirl, How are you doing?? Reading your post was like having a flashback. I used to be Dele except for the name calling. But mine was a little different because she gave me reasons to be suspicious. Countless lies and hearing the voice of a man on the other side of the phone at night. But it wasn't enough to put a woman in mystery. No be by force. Look, there are 2 things that might be wrong with Dele, it's either he's extremely Immature or he's just plain LOCO (insane)! Please wait on the introductions and have a heart to heart talk with him. If you love him, tell him to his face that you love him and not looking for any other man. Express your feelings towards him and give him tme to change, and if he doesn't buy you a good "Gorrila of a boot" and kick his insanity butt to the curb. But don't be in a haste to throw him under the train. Trust me, most men are insecure towards a woman they really love and few are just rough necks that just don't give a damn ! It took me losing the love of my life to realize that there are limitations to insecurity, I lost the center of my heart and i felt so empty for a while. But now, i realize that a good woman is a priceless gift ! Give Dele your mind and time to see if he changes. Because the next one might not be better than him. Goodluck sweetheart and have fun either with Dele or Deleless.
Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by ifyalways(f): 11:54pm On Nov 25, 2007
shocked shocked shocked what are still waiting for ?
abeg run NOW that you can sad
dont even think or believe he wud change after marriage cos it wud get worst cry cry

just LEAVE HIM NOW
Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by SweetT1: 12:00am On Nov 26, 2007
@ifyalways

Do you have a man
Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by SweetT1: 12:03am On Nov 26, 2007
@J-girl

What part of derty are you at?? Are you at derty derty south? or just derty south?
Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by iyen(m): 12:11am On Nov 26, 2007
security and insecurity is caused by parties, u should have told him, before he found out. call him to a table talk, if no result, then take a walk.
Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by ifyalways(f): 12:20am On Nov 26, 2007
Sweet T:

@ifyalways

Do you have a man
is this the topic or what ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

the answer to ya question is OFF TOPIC. cool cool cool cool
Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by SweetT1: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2007
@Ifyalways

It's a simple question. do you have a man? I guess i can see why you don't want to see another woman with a man !
Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by Zandra1(f): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2007
I dont understand y ure still confused poster. The guy is showing u the tip of the ice berg and ure talking of the 'whole town' that are invited to the wedding already. Just remember that those people aint gonna live with u or marry u. They'll eat and make merry then relax at there different homes while u live with 'Dele'. It may be hard to leave him since y'all have been together for 2 years but dont do what u will regret in future because some people are already invited. Better to have a broken engagement and disappointed friends and family than being beaten black and blue or even killed (but God forbid) in the name of marriage. Better be single and happy than be married to a prospective boxer sorry 'Dele' cause he's just a ticking time bomb waiting to blow off. Happiness has no price tag. Any man that calls a woman (vice versa) names esp. ones they claim they love is just messed up. Love doesnt in anyway condone name calling, bitterness, insecurity, hard heartedness etc. Love and marriage should be enjoyed not endured. Am a Christian too and I'd advice u pray that God gives u a man that u will treat like a King and he would cherish and treat u like a queen instead of praying to be with 'Dele'. Am sorry but I think 'Dele' is more like 'bad news'. Ure warned cool cool cool cool grin grin grin.
Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by gas213(m): 9:04am On Nov 27, 2007
i'm guessing your problem is the fact that both ur families are involved and his folks probably know u and have accepted you as their "wife"

Here's news for u, IT DOESN'T MATTER, it's ur life, don't do something u'll regret for the rest of ur life. u deserve respect, and the wedding is a very small part of marriage, quit this fool.
Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by swoosh(m): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2007
You have a bad case girl, but not beyond redemption- i accept its completely wrong of him to call you such names but one thing is almost  sure here- this guy loves you (or wants to love you - the only reason he's so hurt at such a thing- and the reason he comes back all the time, and the only reasons he still wants to marry a 'b**tch*) and you love this guy too(the only reason you're confused about what to do) - so think before you run -you may be running from gold

I must agree with one of the respondents- that you may also have some case to answer-maybe there's something he'd been told about you, probably your past, that suggest you cud be promiscous(so think about your life- if you led a very wayward life, its possible he knows and is scared you might not change- so you need to sit down with him, tell you truly love him, and that you are really a changed person). A problem identified, they say, is half solved. You;ve identified insecurity here- what stops you from giving this guy the assurance he needs?- call up this other guy in his presence, put it up on speaker and tell him you have a fiance you love and he shud leave u alone.

Its easy for people to tell you "RUN"- my advice is 'Pray" and 'think, think, think'. Remember this is the much anyone on this forum can do- you're left alone to face the consequences of whatever decision you take

Best of luck dear
Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by chychy(f): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2007
Trust is an issue that should never be compromised, My dear, if he does not trust u now, it wont change when u get married. I think u should call it off, Better a broken r/ship than a broken marriage.

i just hope u aint giving him reasons 2 distrust u.
Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by ifyalways(f): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2007
Sweet T:

@Ifyalways

It's a simple question. do you have a man? I guess i can see why you don't want to see another woman with a man !
a very good assumption from a blind man. cool
Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by wham(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2007
@topic
wHATS all the f*ck buddy, f*ck buddy

I think the 2 of u are very disillusioned

Thats the only u got involved with this kind of abusive relationship in the 1st place.

Its easy to find a man/lady, but not easy to find a life partner.

Save urself the pain.
Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by JOYJACOB: 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2012
j-girl:
Abeg run and leave the conniving human. angry
He is emotionally abusing you. How dare he call the future mother of his kids a b***h? That's not accepted anywhere. Please leave him now before it's too late. Very soon he'll start beating you.

That's if he has nt even given her some designers on her face already mstchew!!! gal friend, flee n nt look back till u reach ur father's house embarassed
Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by JOYJACOB: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2012
[quote author=swoosh]You have a bad case girl, but not beyond redemption- i accept its completely wrong of him to call you such names but one thing is almost  sure here- this guy loves you (or wants to love you - the only reason he's so hurt at such a thing- and the reason he comes back all the time, and the only reasons he still wants to marry a 'b**tch*) and you love this guy too(the only reason you're confused about what to do) - so think before you run -you may be running from gold

I must agree with one of the respondents- that you may also have some case to answer-maybe there's something he'd been told about you, probably your past, that suggest you cud be promiscous(so think about your life- if you led a very wayward life, its possible he knows and is scared you might not change- so you need to sit down with him, tell you truly love him, and that you are really a changed person). A problem identified, they say, is half solved. You;ve identified insecurity here- what stops you from giving this guy the assurance he needs?- call up this other guy in his presence, put it up on speaker and tell him you have a fiance you love and he shud leave u alone.

Its easy for people to tell you "RUN"- my advice is 'Pray" and 'think, think, think'. Remember this is the much anyone on this forum can do- you're left alone to face the consequences of whatever decision you take

Best of luck dear

@swoosh, even if she has had a bad past, does dt mean he shul kip flingy d insults @her?
everybody has got a past u kno (both pleasant n unpleasant) n if he stil met her n expects her to be his wife n mother of kids, then making her feel guilty by hauling doze slimy n dirty words @ her is proably gonna get bad on him too cos she has dcided to settle nd any further provocation might make her "beasty" cos she'll be like "watz d point? i mean he doesn't blive ma changed personality so y kip prooving it?
and dts also wat our advice to her is trying 2 avoid so she can be sincere as she wants to be yle d guy shul go n refurbish his immature approach - who knos his own past anyway undecided

though it might nt b izy, but if d guy can't do without d insults, then i fink she can do without d guy. period cool
Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by AngelEbi(f): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2012
ask urself this question "am I ready to live with Dele's attitude for the rest of my life?".
Re: Help Me- Soon To Be Married by shanicemel(f): 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2012
my dear a broken engagement is better than a broken marriage ok dnt be in a hurry give d other guy a chance this is from my heart all d best dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

To What Extent Can You Stand A Girl That Is Playing Hard To Get / Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. / My Girl Friend Says, "She Is Tired Of Remaining A Virgin."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.