Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Urgent Alert! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Urgent Alert! (768 Views)

Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? / HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. / Apostasy Alert: T.D. Jakes Joins New Age Priestess Oprah Winfrey Lifeclass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Alert! by abasifo(m): 8:28pm On May 06, 2012
URGENT ALERT!
All Heaven bound passengers awaiting to board ROS 000 Aircraft are by this important notice advised to be prepared and be very alert as the expected aircraft be ready for departure at anytime from now. All passengers are also advised in their best interest to "strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up"(Hebrews section 12 subsection 1) as the expected aircraft allows no luggage aboard it. Passengers are advised to refer to relevant sections of the Passenger Handbook(The Holy Bible) to be guided on the acceptable conducts and requirements for boarding this Aircraft when it arrives. Failure to adhere to this instructions put the passenger at the risk of missing the flight or being left behind.

N/B: ROS 000 (Rapture of the Saints, Any day,hour and Minute)
Flight Info Desk.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Alert! by Goshen360(m): 8:30pm On May 06, 2012
Great!
Re: Urgent Alert! by LogicMind: 8:31pm On May 06, 2012
more nutjobs on the lose
Re: Urgent Alert! by Maxymilliano(m): 8:37pm On May 06, 2012
Hope the flight is not on auto-pilot, try n wait 4 me, i'm doing justice to my Cognac at mo.
Re: Urgent Alert! by abasifo(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2012
God plz Help us not to miss dis flight Amen
Re: Urgent Alert! by abasifo(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2012
Moderators plz what would it take to take dis post to front page

(1) (Reply)

Bride Price / Ijawkid, Check Out Job 4 Vs 7. No Innocent Person Gets Killed / My Problem With Some Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.