Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Your Advice! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Advice! (6955 Views)

Dear Family, Your Advice Is Urgently Needed / I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. / Pls,my Friend Needs Your Advice!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Advice! by Goldieluks: 2:11pm On May 08, 2012
You need help with what? Carrying the pregnancy for 9 months or you need help on how to
abort the pregnancy? Or you simply need help with 'how to advise your boyfriend to use a condom next time?
Or you need help with telling your parents about it? What kinda help are you on about OP.
Re: Your Advice! by deshclones(m): 2:18pm On May 08, 2012
The bennyraz guy has said it all....go through the route he prescribed...hopefully you will succeed...

Silly illiterate Yoruba girl enjoying sex without condom..smh tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Advice! by yetunde01(f): 2:29pm On May 08, 2012
How do we go about telling our parents?

1 Like

Re: Your Advice! by Killz3(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2012
It is when things like this happen, that's when you know the people that truly love you and care for you. . . Young lady, you are still under the law of your parents. You are still 23 and your life and future are head. Don.t ruin it by aborting the baby. Unforeseen occurrences and complications could arise from the abortion. You may lose your womb and worse off, that st[i]u[/i]pid boy you call your boyfriend will leave you for someone else. He's not ready to be a father, but he readily impregnated you. Can you see how much he loves you? Smh. Whether you abort it or not, whether you keep it or not, whether you die as a result of the abortion or not, whether you lose your womb or not, he doesn't care! It's up to you now. But you don't have to face this alone. If you want to eat this cake and have it, i suggest you go meet the people who love you unconditionally. . . Your parents!
Yes. It sounds scary. But then, look on the bright side. They are more experienced, and will know what to do. They will be angry and disappointed at you and your behavior, they may make you miss a school year, they may embarrass you, but they still love you. They will do all this because of the shame and embarrassment + disappointment you have caused them. They will never ask you to abort. They'll ask you to keep the baby. Mind you, how remorseful you are will be called into play. You are on the wrong, so when your parents are scolding you, keep your mouth SHUT! Beg them for forgiveness. Accept responsibility for you mistakes. Their minds will soften and when you have put to bed, you'll have parents that'll help you take care of your baby when you need to finish your education.

You've made a mistake. It can't be undone. Pls don't make another mistake by aborting. That guy asking you to abort doesn't love you and you know it. Ladies should learn from this. Love is not all about the sex and the pleasures of sex. When matters arise that tests that love, what happens? When you are in school, face your studies. That's why you are in school, not to have reckless sex like rabbits do. angry Yetunde, it would even be more embarrassing when you abort and complications arise. Your parents will still come to bail you out. Nothing remains hidden forever. if you think you can hide this from your parents, slap yourself to reality, cos you CAN'T! The best thing to do is TELL THEM before someone else does. This is the most sane advice anyone can give you. If you were my sister, i'd have told you the same!

5 Likes

Re: Your Advice! by joanana(f): 2:32pm On May 08, 2012
Your boyfriend suggested that you should remove it..... Then the truth is, your so called "boyfriend" never loved or care about you. Any man that have sex with a lady should be ready to take responsibility if she ends up getting pregnant. Babe , what happened to protected sex? huh? angry angry angry I anit judging you . My advice is that you give birth to the baby, abortion is not an option cos if go for an abortion, you will live with the scar for the rest of your life. However, your "boyfriend" will continue with his life n you will leave with the pain and sin forever....

I had a classmate in school that did six abortions for her so called boyfriend. During the period of exams , she was 6months pregnant and everybody knew abt it and nobody judged her but do u know what the stupid and senseless girl did? Bless her soul!! she went for another abortion and died in the process... this was 12years ago... My dear her boyfriend is still alive and married while my class mate is six feet under.... Be wise!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice! by Killz3(m): 2:33pm On May 08, 2012
190: Im sure sexkillz is the father
You are a what? A fool. . . Nonsense!
Re: Your Advice! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:34pm On May 08, 2012
yetunde01: How do we go about telling our parents?
How old are u? If u old enough to nack, u shud b mentally capable of delivering the news to ur folks.U want to b spoon fed abi? undecided
Re: Your Advice! by yetunde01(f): 2:35pm On May 08, 2012
~Killz~:
It is when things like this happen, that's when you know the people that truly love you and care for you. . . Young lady, you are still under the law of your parents. You are still 23 and your life and future are head. Don.t ruin it by aborting the baby. Unforeseen occurrences and complications could arise from the abortion. You may lose your womb and worse off, that st[i]u[/i]pid boy you call your boyfriend will leave you for someone else. He's not ready to be a father, but he readily impregnated you. Can you see how much he loves you? Smh. Whether you abort it or not, whether you keep it or not, whether you die as a result of the abortion or not, whether you lose your womb or not, he doesn't care! It's up to you now. But you don't have to face this alone. If you want to eat this cake and have it, i suggest you go meet the people who love you unconditionally. . . Your parents!
Yes. It sounds scary. But then, look on the bright side. They are more experienced, and will know what to do. They will be angry and disappointed at you and your behavior, they may make you miss a school year, they may embarrass you, but they still love you. They will do all this because of the shame and embarrassment + disappointment you have caused them. They will never ask you to abort. They'll ask you to keep the baby. Mind you, how remorseful you are will be called into play. You are on the wrong, so when your parents are scolding you, keep your mouth SHUT! Beg them for forgiveness. Accept responsibility for you mistakes. Their minds will soften and when you have put to bed, you'll have parents that'll help you take care of your baby when you need to finish your education.

You've made a mistake. It can't be undone. Pls don't make another mistake by aborting. That guy asking you to abort doesn't love you and you know it. Ladies should learn from this. Love is not all about the sex and the pleasures of sex. When matters arise that tests that love, what happens? When you are in school, face your studies. That's why you are in school, not to have reckless sex like rabbits do. angry Yetunde, it would even be more embarrassing when you abort and complications arise. Your parents will still come to bail you out. Nothing remains hidden forever. if you think you can hide this from your parents, slap yourself to reality, cos you CAN'T! The best thing to do is TELL THEM before someone else does. This is the most sane advice anyone can give you. If you were my sister, i'd have told you the same!

GOD BLESS YOU. THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:36pm On May 08, 2012
~Killz~:

U talk to much! Gadamn it! shocked
Re: Your Advice! by pdozie: 2:41pm On May 08, 2012
Go through any of your parents that u have closer proximity to. Mostly it will be your mum. At first they will repulse you, hate you and prefer you are not theirs. These are insults you have to bear (Thereis consequence of every misdeed). But with time they will calm down. Its a tough road to ply but much easier that abortion becasue you will carry the guilt for the rest of your life.
As for your BF, forget him now. Someday in your life, he will come back asking either for you or for the baby

1 Like

Re: Your Advice! by deshclones(m): 2:46pm On May 08, 2012
~Killz~:

jobles m0r0n..you really have a whole lot of idle time on your hands..imagine a fully healthy guy taking out time to compose this un-ending essay....even went to the extent of beautifying and colouring his texts font size.....get a life you bleeding f00l..geez...NL is not everything...phew angry angry angry
Re: Your Advice! by Killz3(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2012
yetunde01: How do we go about telling our parents?
We? What we? You mean the st[i]u[/i]pid boy you call a boyfriend? Leave him out of this. If you suggest to him to tell your parents, he'll tell you "NO" so why bother? Anyway, give the idi[i]o[/i]t benefit of the doubt and ask him to come go see your parents with you. . . Any negative comment from him will just summarize what i've been saying about him being a what? A fool!

No matter how you tell your parents, that's not the issue, the issue is TELL THEM! And then of importance is How you react when they are scolding you. . . If you stubbornly hold claim to the fact that you are 23 and it's your life, that will be quintessentially st[i]u[/i]pid of you, cos, if you knew what to do, you wont go to them for advice, so your going to them for advice means you know what? You know sh[i]i[/i]t! And since you know sh[i]i[/i]t, it's best to shut tha fcck up and let them do the talking. Answer their every question respectfully and truthfully as you can. Don't give silly excuses as to why you had to hav[i]e[/i] sex while still schooling. Mind you, it won't be a smooth ride, but, after the whole episode, they'll forgive you, you'll have the baby, you'll have your womb, you'll have your senses, you'll still complete your education, and best of all, you'd have learnt from your mistakes. . . hopefully.

Look at it this way. The storm clouds are brewing. A storm is coming. The storm will come, and it will be over, and then what happens? Your guess is as good as mine. . . wink

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice! by Killz3(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2012
deshclones:

jobles m0r0n..you really have a whole lot of idle time on your hands..imagine a fully healthy guy taking out time to compose this un-ending essay....even went to the extent of beautifying and colouring his texts font size.....get a life you bleeding f00l..geez...NL is not everything...phew angry angry angry
If you think i care about what you think, then you are seriously sleeping on OKADA. . .
Re: Your Advice! by Killz3(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U talk to much! Gadamn it! shocked
cool cool
Re: Your Advice! by deshclones(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2012
~Killz~:

If you think i care about what you think, then you are seriously sleeping on OKADA. . .

i only care about your folks...dude get a life and impress them for once..you really suck big tym..living your entire life on NL...all because of free punny..which sadly you are not getting....try another tactics cause 97% of chics here already know your silly holier than thou game plan..it must surely suck to be you..... cool cool cool cool
Re: Your Advice! by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 08, 2012
yetunde01:

My boyfriend is suggesting I remove it, I don't know how safe it is.
the responsibility of taking care of a child is huge. Even newly married couples find it difficult to take care of their first baby. And in some cases, most of their first babies die and if some don't some don't they actually come out under developed and suffer all kind of diseases like jaundice, measles, polio because the mother was not taken care of properly during pregnancy. It is only safe for you to remove if your mother is aware of your ordeals. Then you and her could go to the hospital together. You can't abort ur pregnancy alone neither can ur BF or ur girlfriends help you. They would only mock u. The pregnancy is still one month old and they can still flush it out easily without complications so far it's handled by a professional matron. Like i said, don't go and meet quack doctors,chemist or herbalist. When they get this out, next time, u go shine ur eyes. But did ur BF not use a c.on.dom? Or the c.on.dom bursted or what? @Tellwisdom, no be say i don give advice o. As i wish d op to suffer the consequences of her actions, i can only think of one thing ''we all make terrible mistakes to learn''
Re: Your Advice! by 190: 2:59pm On May 08, 2012
deshclones:

[size=18pt]
jobles m0r0n..you really have a whole lot of idle time on your hands..imagine a fully healthy guy taking out time to compose this un-ending essay....even went to the extent of beautifying and colouring his texts font size.....get a life you bleeding f00l..geez...NL is not everything...phew[/size] angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Advice! by yetunde01(f): 3:00pm On May 08, 2012
@deshclones: WATS UR OWN,YOU CANT ADVISE ME THEN JUST READ AND STOP DISTURBING PEOPLE THAT HAVE GOOD THINGS TO SAY.
Re: Your Advice! by 190: 3:01pm On May 08, 2012
[size=18pt][s]OP

FFS Just take off the damn BABY!!

Damnit!! angry angry

[/s]

Grip your bf's trouser and demand that he takes care of the KID! grin grin[/size]
Re: Your Advice! by deshclones(m): 3:05pm On May 08, 2012
yetunde01: @deshclones: WATS UR OWN,YOU CAN ADVISE ME THEN JUST READ AND STOP DISTURBING PEOPLE THAT HAVE GOOD THINGS TO SAY.

SILLY GIRL..come and suck breast nah..shey you need advice..what you need is a whole one month of solitude..then go for HIV test...you might even be infected with the virus..silly pregnant Arrow that f0rks without protection running her mouth at a whole Desh..i don suffer sha..NL... sad sad sad
Re: Your Advice! by acidtalk: 3:05pm On May 08, 2012
ojeogu. c:
God Punish u ur re a disgrace to ur parent nonsence

Olopa, iwo wan tepe (which one concern Police and Curse)?

I feel your anger though.
Re: Your Advice! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:09pm On May 08, 2012
~Killz~:

Dat wan go soon begin roll inside volcano.Na terrestrial issue,pls ignore!
Re: Your Advice! by 190: 3:09pm On May 08, 2012
deshclones:

SILLY GIRL..come and suck breast nah..shey you need advice..what you need is a whole one month of solitude..then go for HIV test...you might even be infected with the virus..silly pregnant Arrow that f0rks without protection running her mouth at a whole Desh..i don suffer sha..NL... sad sad sad

[size=18pt]ROTFLMFAOO!! grin grin grin [/size]
Re: Your Advice! by Joey82(m): 3:10pm On May 08, 2012
@op
when u were 5hagging, u neva asked for advice. now is the result.
Re: Your Advice! by bayulll01(m): 3:24pm On May 08, 2012
~Killz~:

u dont av to reply some eediot on dis site,gud advice kilz
Re: Your Advice! by bayulll01(m): 3:29pm On May 08, 2012
[quote author=yetunde01]@deshclones: WATS UR OWN,YOU CANT ADVISE ME THEN JUST READ AND STOP DISTURBING PEOPLE THAT HAVE GOOD THINGS TO SAY.[/quote
dont mind the eediot,yetunde in as much as i hated ur action,follow kilz advice,it is well

1 Like

Re: Your Advice! by Exponental(m): 3:33pm On May 08, 2012
U can make it....... 3 girls had pregnancy while I was in 300l n anoda @ 400l in my class (engineering) n we all finished @ d same time.
Name d child ........ Degree +....... lol
Re: Your Advice! by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 08, 2012
Nairaland and their stupid advice.

@op the ball is in your court. don't wait on your boyfriend to make a decision. whatever choice you make be sure you are ready to face the consequences. do you want to be a single mother o a brilliant graduate with a career ahead of you? ignore there hypocrites. they have on business with your life. do what is best for you and don't allow a mistake to ruin your future.
Re: Your Advice! by yetunde01(f): 3:45pm On May 08, 2012
michelin89: Nairaland and their stupid advice.

@op the ball is in your court. don't wait on your boyfriend to make a decision. whatever choice you make be sure you are ready to face the consequences. do you want to be a single mother o a brilliant graduate with a career ahead of you? ignore there hypocrites. they have on business with your life. do what is best for you and don't allow a mistake to ruin your future.
what do you advice?
Re: Your Advice! by AZeD1(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2012
I'll advise you to keep the pregnacy and tell your parents. They cant won't kill you. Having a kid is not the end of the world.
Re: Your Advice! by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 08, 2012
yetunde01:
what do you advice?

i can't decide for you. it's about knowing what you want. do you want to be a single mother o a graduate?
Re: Your Advice! by AZeD1(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2012
michelin89: Nairaland and their stupid advice.

Lots of single mothers have brilliant careers and lots of young girls without children are joblessor housewives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Type Of Condoms Gives The Most Pleasure During Sex? / You Are Nothing Without A Man.... Ladies!!! / Should I Change My Surname, Please I Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.