Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,214 members, 7,957,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Your Advice! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Advice! (7026 Views)

Dear Family, Your Advice Is Urgently Needed / I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. / Pls,my Friend Needs Your Advice!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Advice! by slimyem: 3:56pm On May 08, 2012
~Killz~:
It is when things like this happen, that's when you know the people that truly love you and care for you. . . Young lady, you are still under the law of your parents. You are still 23 and your life and future are head. Don.t ruin it by aborting the baby. Unforeseen occurrences and complications could arise from the abortion. You may lose your womb and worse off, that st[i]u[/i]pid boy you call your boyfriend will leave you for someone else. He's not ready to be a father, but he readily impregnated you. Can you see how much he loves you? Smh. Whether you abort it or not, whether you keep it or not, whether you die as a result of the abortion or not, whether you lose your womb or not, he doesn't care! It's up to you now. But you don't have to face this alone. If you want to eat this cake and have it, i suggest you go meet the people who love you unconditionally. . .Your parents!
Yes. It sounds scary. But then, look on the bright side. They are more experienced, and will know what to do. They will be angry and disappointed at you and your behavior, they may make you miss a school year, they may embarrass you, but they still love you. They will do all this because of the shame and embarrassment + disappointment you have caused them. They will never ask you to abort. They'll ask you to keep the baby. Mind you, how remorseful you are will be called into play. You are on the wrong, so when your parents are scolding you, keep your mouth SHUT! Beg them for forgiveness. Accept responsibility for you mistakes. Their minds will soften and when you have put to bed, you'll have parents that'll help you take care of your baby when you need to finish your education.

You've made a mistake. It can't be undone. Pls don't make another mistake by aborting. That guy asking you to abort doesn't love you and you know it. Ladies should learn from this. Love is not all about the sex and the pleasures of sex. When matters arise that tests that love, what happens? When you are in school, face your studies. That's why you are in school, not to have reckless sex like rabbits do. angry Yetunde, it would even be more embarrassing when you abort and complications arise. Your parents will still come to bail you out. Nothing remains hidden forever. if you think you can hide this from your parents, slap yourself to reality, cos you CAN'T! The best thing to do is TELL THEM before someone else does. This is the most sane advice anyone can give you. If you were my sister, i'd have told you the same!
lmao@predicting the actions of the op's parent when they get to know of the pregnancy...
I bet you've not heard of parents who take their daughters to the hospital and pay for the abortion themselves!
Smh!
In my own opinion.op is an adult and as such is in a position to make her own decisions and stand firmly by them with or without her parents!

1 Like

Re: Your Advice! by honeric01(m): 3:57pm On May 08, 2012
yetunde01:
what do you advice?
what do you want to hear? That you should abort? Whose's body? Is it not yours? Go ahead and abort but make sure you tell the man you end up marrying the truth if you survive it because i am sure this your current bf wit boils on his dik wont marry you. The signs are there for you to see.
Re: Your Advice! by ronkebp(f): 4:00pm On May 08, 2012
I guess there are no more condoms in that country.....

Why would two young-uns, have sex without protection in the first place?

Really? so in this day and age, we still have mugus roaming about??

so POSTER, what do you expect us to tell you??, the guy has every right to say no now, you wan spoil im life. since it was easy for you to open your legs, it should be easy for you to deal with the situation.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice! by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 08, 2012
A-ZeD:

Lots of single mothers have brillant careers and lots of young girls without children are jobless.

She doesn't sound like someone with a tough mind and capable of handling challenging situations by herself. she's yet to realize her full potentials.
Re: Your Advice! by gemstone22(f): 4:10pm On May 08, 2012
You have learnt that unprotected fucking has cosequences. It is tougher for the ladies because na we dey carry one of the consequences an that is belle. Well, don't abort. Its unsafe. You are 23. Girls younger than are giving birth so no big deal. You can still get ur degree. Pregnancy no dey stop that one. Get something to do part time,something that will fetch you money because you are going to need it and you can combine with it ur schooling. Tell ur parents so that you all can talk. They will get angry and that's it. Make sure they notify ur bfs 'family. BTW,You have to be strong.People will judge you and mock you. If you hang in there and stay focused on ur dreams and goals,you will laugh last.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice! by AZeD1(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2012
michelin89:

She doesn't sound like someone with a tough mind and capable of handling challenging situations by herself. she's yet to realize her full potentials.
I agree with you on the bolded part but i think keeping the baby will help her in that respect.
Re: Your Advice! by 190: 4:13pm On May 08, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Your Advice! by 190: 4:15pm On May 08, 2012
so the guy hammered while she was ovulating wirrout a kondom

nice!!
Re: Your Advice! by LogicMind: 4:18pm On May 08, 2012
op, listen. Although this is slightly different from your situation but it may help you in your ultimate decision.
My former gf aborted my baby without telling me. I later learnt through one of her friends. The thing is I was actually happy then that she did it because I wasn't at all ready for a family life. Was still a student and living with my parents.
However here I am years later and there is no single day that passes without me thinking about my dead child, wondering what he/she could have looked like; wondering if he/she suffered; actually missing my baby.
I have other children mind you, but I will give anything to go back in time and stop that girl from aborting my baby.
I think you do not want to abort the child which is why you told your boyfriend about it but you are now having double minds. I can't tell you what to do vis-a-vis your parents because I don't know them and different people react differently to this type of situation but know that the more people you tell, if you eventually abort, the more people will miss the child and hate you in return.
So before telling anyone else, make up your mind first. If you decide to abort, shut up and do it, but know you will miss the baby for the rest of your life. If you decide to keep it, tell only those that love you most and be strong. Mentally.

5 Likes

Re: Your Advice! by slimyem: 4:23pm On May 08, 2012
Logic Mind: op, listen. Although this is slightly different from your situation but it may help you in your ultimate decision.
My former gf aborted my baby without telling me. I later learnt through one of her friends. The thing is I was actually happy then that she did it because I wasn't at all ready for a family life. Was still a student and living with my parents.
However here I am years later and there is no single day that passes without me thinking about my dead child, wondering what he/she could have looked like; wondering if he/she suffered; actually missing my baby.
I have other children mind you, but I will give anything to go back in time and stop that girl from aborting my baby.
I think you do not want to abort the child which is why you told your boyfriend about it but you are now having double minds. I can't tell you what to do vis-a-vis your parents because I don't know them and different people react differently to this type of situation but know that the more people you tell, if you eventually abort, the more people will miss the child and hate you in return.
So before telling anyone else, make up your mind first. If you decide to abort, shut up and do it, but know you will miss the baby for the rest of your life. If you decide to keep it, tell only those that love you most and be strong. Mentally.
first time you making sense ever!
Oya,clap for yourself!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Your Advice! by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 08, 2012
Tell your parents.
Re: Your Advice! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:37pm On May 08, 2012
slimyem: first time you making sense ever!
Dem go sound u one day

Ara gba ndi ara Oshi! grin
Re: Your Advice! by slimyem: 4:41pm On May 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dem go sound u one day

Ara gba ndi ara Oshi! grin
who let the dog out?cheesy
i know you've been unchained.no need blowing in that horn..u hear?
Welcome!cheesy
Re: Your Advice! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:45pm On May 08, 2012
slimyem: who let the dog out?cheesy
i know you've been unchained.no need blowing in that horn..u hear?
Welcome!cheesy
Oloshi! Omo inugo

Lie say u no miss gbaskimacious Badosky cheesy grin
Re: Your Advice! by slimyem: 4:50pm On May 08, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Oloshi! Omo inugo

Lie say u no miss gbaskimacious Badosky cheesy grin
idiota,i miss you nah...
How dm take release you sef?
You bribe them with punny shey?cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Your Advice! by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 08, 2012
A-ZeD:

I agree with you on the bolded part but i think keeping the baby will help her in that respect.

I have my doubts.
Re: Your Advice! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:55pm On May 08, 2012
slimyem: idiota,i miss you nah...
How dm take release you sef?
You bribe them with punny shey?cheesycheesycheesy
So na ur maggot infected punnie u dey offer dem wen dem jail u? shocked shocked

Haaa!!! I will pray for u o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Advice! by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 08, 2012
honeric01: what do you want to hear? That you should abort? Whose's body? Is it not yours? Go ahead and abort but make sure you tell the man you end up marrying the truth if you survive it because i am sure this your current bf wit boils on his dik wont marry you. The signs are there for you to see.
lol grin @YETUNDE's Bf having boils on his D1CK. I saw it on her profile. Kai, dat guy 4 don impregnate plenty woman o. And it shows he's been sleeping around with protection. Kai, yetunde 4 don get plenty pimples, eczema.kro kro 4 her toto now grin And who knows, she might be HIV positive through her careless, hopeless bf grin grin Kai, i pity her predicament. Wetin dey sweet dey kill, wetin una dey do 4 corner don open 4 d world to see grin yetunde mama junior.
Re: Your Advice! by Skii(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2012
nice one killz wink
Re: Your Advice! by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 08, 2012
D boyfriend sef gt pimplez for his d1ck. LMAO. Go and do HIV test first.
Re: Your Advice! by ayojango(m): 5:55pm On May 08, 2012
Send me an email haywhy_4@yahoo.com I'll help you,act fast
Re: Your Advice! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:07pm On May 08, 2012
ayo jango: Send me an email haywhy_4@yahoo.com I'll help you,act fast
Babalawoooooo!!!

Y can't u state d help u wan render hia? Dem don tel u to sleep wiv a 1month old pregnancy to acquire riches abi?

Ko ni ra gba fun satani

Yetundeeeeee!!!! If u kpayin reply d guy u hia!
Re: Your Advice! by kpolli(m): 6:41pm On May 08, 2012
Hmm. . . Yetunde lemme help u way ur 2 options (since ur too scared to think)

Keeping the baby, this is my default choice but truth is ur bf is an irresponsible cow that can not be a good father so ur probably on ur own here. Raising a child isn't beans plus the stigma of being a single mum, it reduces ur chances of getting a husband in future. My advice, if ur choosing this involve ur bfs family. . . Don't make it seem as if u need their financial support but just to inform them of their sons latest "acquisition". . . Cos its easier for a man in future to want to marry u when he knows ur child's father has a relationship with his child. . . Truth is when we meet girls who's children dunno who their fathers are, we brand them as ex serial whorres. .

Aborting this pregnancy, yes u are killing ur own (but also ask ur self, is the baby still a developing egg or now a being?) U myt encounter a quack that wud damage ur womb or kill u but aren't there also good doctors too? I personally don't advice u to pick this option but from wat ur portraying here I don't think ur ready to be a mother. . . It wud be sad for u to have this child and something goes wrong, then u now spend ur whole life blaming this child for ur failures in life. . .

I have seen it work and seen it fail. . . The ball is in ur court

PS: Ur parents myt tell u to abort it, this is 21st century, some parents can't bear the shame
Re: Your Advice! by kpolli(m): 6:44pm On May 08, 2012
*weigh grin
Re: Your Advice! by jmoore(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2012
wahala!!!!!!!!

NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE BUT THEY WON'T HEAR!!!

The only solution is to rewind back to the past so you never have to sleep with anyone till you are married but that it is "impossicant"

What should you do now? Tell your mother, if she is the "killing type" then you better stay away from her physically.

Abortion? That's sounds like a mild word, the right word should be murder. You want to murder the baby in the womb? If you make that decision to abort then you probably have the same mindset with a terrorist.

That your boyfriend has just showed he is a boy not man enough to face his responsibilities.

Next time zip up!!!
Re: Your Advice! by Gazadiel(m): 8:06pm On May 08, 2012
I tink d solution is in u. U must make dat big desision. Either attempt abortion and face d likely concequencies of barreness, death or have dat innocent baby by fighting all d dificulties. If u ar of pure heart u will triumph
Re: Your Advice! by LogicMind: 8:38pm On May 08, 2012
slimyem: first time you making sense ever!

i feel good today.
it may not last, so....
Re: Your Advice! by slimyem: 8:45pm On May 08, 2012
Logic Mind:

i feel good today.
it may not last, so....
feeling better than you...
And mine's gon last so....tonguetongue
Re: Your Advice! by Freiburger(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2012
Blackteeth:
Is this necessary? That girl needs advice. Isnt it?
You are typing like you are new to this place. Ever imagined what's behind the massive failure in waec and jamb exams?
Re: Your Advice! by Babycake(m): 10:02pm On May 08, 2012
Post_ur_accountNumber.NL_can_be_be_of_Help.mumugirl!!!
Re: Your Advice! by Alxmyr(m): 12:12am On May 09, 2012
@ OP. I was faced with similar situation in 2009 when my fiance, now my wife told me she was pregnant.
Although we were both out of school, but I was not prepared to start a married life; or so I thought.
In the end we resolved to have our baby. And he is a bundle of joy to me.
I have never seen anything that makes me happy as seeing his face.
Your boyfriend is afraid of the responsibility that comes with having a baby.
But the truth is that God takes care of many things for us.
In my own case, although I could afford to buy my son's neeeds, but people kept bringing different gift items.
Somebody went to France and bought all manner of clothings.
For about 3 months I did not buy pampers.
Things that were not planned for were just rolling in. Even though we can afford them, but we were not paying for those things.
That does not mean you should not plan to buy baby things.
Do registry wedding. It cost less than N5,000.00
Encourage your bf to take responsility.
It shall be well with you.
You child in not a mistake.
He has his/her own destiny. Your job is to preserve it.

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice! by ovo4u(m): 1:00am On May 09, 2012
@ OP

Sorry about your situation but you are the woman and any choice you make now have one or more advantages and disadvantages. But you have to think what is best for you, I wouldn't advice you to go for abortion. That's is murder.

@ Others here who is cursing this girl should please chill for once, and don't tell us you are more brilliant than this girl. In my own world, people who think just from seeing advantages without considering disadvantages. Are more illitrate, yes that another definition of illitrate.

Even here in Germany, Medical students get pregnant, are you going to tell me they are also illitrate too? Do you guys know that there is nothing 100% safe in this world not even condom nor the regular pills? If you have a good Doctor, he will tell you the same thing am saying now. but the chance there is a bit small. That's to say even with pill or condom one can also get pregnant.

This is why Europe is good, if it here, you will get a good professional Counsellor who will guide you with money issues, house, your education and never curse you but tell you it a normal thing. Well like I said before, the choice is yours and you should know what is best for you. But don't forget that living being in your stomach is a human. The difference is that, he/she is at his early growth to be one of the member of the society. He/She must be thinking that the world is against him/her now sad

My Opinion is that we should give every child a chance no matter what.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wife’s Breast, It’s For Babies – Daily Post. / What Is The Difference Between Bride Price And Dowry? / MOTHERS’ DAY - A Poem Dedicated To All Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.