Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

From A Distressed Wife, Pls Advice! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / From A Distressed Wife, Pls Advice! (4195 Views)

Married For Six Years Husband Hiv Positive Wife Negative Advise The Wife Pls / Refused To Take Second Wife, Pls Advice / My Wife Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From A Distressed Wife, Pls Advice! by Johndoe100(m): 8:52pm On May 20, 2012
It is sad that I have not insulted anyone just told the truth to you ladies and let you in to how the menfolk see the world, and what do I get? Insults left and right. Why are you women like that?

ferhyntorlah: You people should ignore Johndoe100, he is playing the Devil's advocate here. Can't you feel the sarcasm in his post? I was just lol as I read his post. He is always like that when he drops his comment;thinking outside the box in an anticlockwise manner.

If all men think the way he does, this world would be in a state of quandary.

My dear take it from me I represent the mainstream in male
thought. The problem is you women don't want to listen to the truth. I find it utterly amazing that a woman/girl/female can get up and tell me that she is more clued up to what men think and tell each other than I. Do you understand how this sounds to a man?
Re: From A Distressed Wife, Pls Advice! by Tgirl4real(f): 4:51pm On May 28, 2012
Johndoe100:

You have said this 2 or 3 times. I guess you agree with me.

Women who have either had kids or are no longer in their late teens to very early twenties are old models and never bother to ask why a man should stay and be managing their expired or expiring puzzies. Sometimes men who are married fall into stagnation and have not had fresh puzzy for some time and they forget what they originally wanted from the woman. When God intervenes and they get a taste of a real fresh puzzy, they realize what they have been missing.
If the men have friends, they usually help him to get the new model, some then advise him to keep the wife for the sake of the kids. However that is for the useful women, which this one does not appear to be.

OMG!!! shocked shocked shocked

How can you think or talk like this . . . I am in great shock. And please, most men do not think like you. We have a lot of responsible men out there.

What happens when you men also expire in the heart of the woman? Get a newer version, I believe . . .

And what happens when the new model you get also expires? You get another model abi?

I can only imagine!!! *SMH* angry

Somehow, i want to believe you said this just to get under the skin of the women . . . you don't mean it, do you
Re: From A Distressed Wife, Pls Advice! by moremi2008(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2012
Tgirl4real:

OMG!!! shocked shocked shocked

How can you think or talk like this . . . I am in great shock. And please, most men do not think like you. We have a lot of responsible men out there.

What happens when you men also expire in the heart of the woman? Get a newer version, I believe . . .

And what happens when the new model you get also expires? You get another model abi?

I can only imagine!!! *SMH* angry

Somehow, i want to believe you said this just to get under the skin of the women . . . you don't mean it, do you

Why would you take this guy seriously? The so-called tranny-lover? Hahahaha! The guy is probably mentally unstable. Abeg, leave am.
Re: From A Distressed Wife, Pls Advice! by Johndoe100(m): 9:09pm On May 28, 2012
@omoale aka moremi
Going around bothering men will never compensate for being a b. astard. It is your mother you should hold responsible.
Re: From A Distressed Wife, Pls Advice! by Johndoe100(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2012
@Tgirl4real
What I said is the truth. I have already stated that men keep their homes together because of the kids.
Re: From A Distressed Wife, Pls Advice! by efficiencie(m): 12:13pm On May 27, 2022

I got this from a lady in the social club i belong to, she openly narrated dis to us at our last meeting and varioius kinds of advice from my fellow club members have been flying here and there to her, I decided to bring it here cos I believe we still have good people with useful advice on NL, especially dis family section.
Pls ur advice would be forwarded to her.

This is her story:

"Pls I nid a 'very urgent advise' on dis mata. Mysef n my husband have not bn in talking terms for a long period of time. Instead of loving him more these day, its hatred dat feels my heart. I have just decided to keep to mysef 'cos am tired of giving my best to d marriage n in return receive disappointments every day. He's the kind of man dat believes that helping a woman in d house is bad and unheard of, no mata how stressed out I am, he'll stil find one thing or d other he'll ask me to do 4 him, sometimes even at odd hrs of d day, while i'm trying to sleep. Now I want to change my attitude to him too (bt i dont mean infidelity, not because of him, but God, who sees everything), I know I've bn a loving wife to him and all his people, am planning to start acting as it pleases me no more as it pleases him, because my niceness and pleasant attitude has not been yielded any positive results, instead he makes me sad all the time.
Recently, without informing me, I came back from work one day to meet his elder brother in d house, when i asked, he told me the brother was here to stay, not a visit.
We live in a 2bedroom apartment and my privacy have been invaded as i had to vacat the other room for his brother. (i sleep in the same room with my hubby, but the other room is where a few of my stuff aresmileyI did agree to move out, but i'm thinking of moving my few stuff from his room to the other, while i move his brother's stuff to his, afterall there has not been any sexual activities btw us for some time now, so I see no reason in sleeping in d same room wit him anymo. Pls help me wit ur advise, I don't want to be blamed for any action am taking"
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
[/font]

She desperately need our advice before she makes the gravest mistake of her life.

Thank you folks.

She is already making the grave mistake. She is internalizing the hatred. Soon enough the hatred will become unbearable and only a divorce will settle the matter. The lack of affection in her home is rooted in mutual carelessness and demonic oppression. I know some will ask how demonic oppression comes into this matter but the truth is that it is not normal that someone who once professed love all of a sudden becomes the source of hatred. She needs to turn to God, abandon all ungodly options demons are marketing to her and discuss with the husband concerning the issues in the home.
Re: From A Distressed Wife, Pls Advice! by Emma2Seconds: 12:36pm On May 27, 2022
Two Captain in one Ship
Re: From A Distressed Wife, Pls Advice! by Israeldan1(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2022
No need to complain any more

Chat this councilor up

09094281482 Mr Hudson

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Matters In Marriage: Does The Husband Own His Wife's Money? / Attempt To Enlarge Penis With Olive Oil Causes Man To Lose His Genitals / The Proper Care And Feeding Of Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.