Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

White People Teach Evolution And Atheism But Have The Picture Of A White Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / White People Teach Evolution And Atheism But Have The Picture Of A White Jesus (999 Views)

Society And Atheism / The Sum Of All Arguments on Theism and Atheism - 2013 / Are There Similaries Between Christianity And Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White People Teach Evolution And Atheism But Have The Picture Of A White Jesus by buzugee(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2012
like in their universities and schools and everywhere, they believe in evolution and the big b-ang theory and man evolving from apes etc etc. so why do they have the picture of a white jesus as christ if they dont believe in christ ? are they covering all bases in their quest to be the worshipped race ? who in the bible wants to be worshipped like God ? wants to be like God ? wants to sit in the throne of God ?
Re: White People Teach Evolution And Atheism But Have The Picture Of A White Jesus by Ptolomeus(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2012
Hello dear friend.
I do not think it's a white problem.
Christ was black, but who presented a picture of a white christmas and blue eyes were Christians, not whites.
Also covered in the image of Christ, which I think was a "dehumanization" of the figure, created a white Jesus, nice, did not drink, just eat bread, so I had sex with women ...
But that's not the fault of whites ...
In my humble opinion who created that image were lso Catholics.
Sufficient to go to a Catholic church and see your images.
Re: White People Teach Evolution And Atheism But Have The Picture Of A White Jesus by buzugee(m): 12:41pm On May 09, 2012
Ptolomeus: Hello dear friend.
I do not think it's a white problem.
Christ was black, but who presented a picture of a white christmas and blue eyes were Christians, not whites.
Also covered in the image of Christ, which I think was a "dehumanization" of the figure, created a white Jesus, nice, did not drink, just eat bread, so I had sex with women ...
But that's not the fault of whites ...
In my humble opinion who created that image were lso Catholics.
Sufficient to go to a Catholic church and see your images.
the catholics under pope alexander the 6th of rome, a white man wink wink Sup ma nigga Ptolomeus. the man with 5 tongues grin grin
Re: White People Teach Evolution And Atheism But Have The Picture Of A White Jesus by AntiPastChris(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2012
Re: White People Teach Evolution And Atheism But Have The Picture Of A White Jesus by Ptolomeus(m): 9:39pm On May 16, 2012
buzugee: the catholics under pope alexander the 6th of rome, a white man wink wink Sup ma nigga Ptolomeus. the man with 5 tongues grin grin
wink grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Builds New Ark To Prepare For The End Of The World / “We Will Have A New President This Year” - Predicts Omega Ministries Apostle / Is The Pope Really A Catholic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.