Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' (19350 Views)

Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / Toni Payne Absolutely Disrespects 9ice. "money Made From Tradition Album Is Bloo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by 2good(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2012
That was damn rude from the girl. Very unprofessional from her
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by jle(f): 2:56pm On May 09, 2012
Dat was very rude of her. *pass the mic mehn* mode9 shld hav brush her face wit d mic.

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by eherbal(m): 3:08pm On May 09, 2012
B.itch!!!!!!!!!
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Bontee: 3:20pm On May 09, 2012
It is not entirely wrong for muna to have chipped in as a fellow rapper ( even if she was a presenter at that moment ) and disagreed with mode9 judgement. The only thing i would say about her was that she wasn't too friendly or casual in saying that. The person i would blame most is mode9 for his over response, pride and trying to blow everything out of proportion. Most people will see it from a man to a woman perspective and try to say that because mode9 is more superior or the judge in this case.

Just a simple sure you have a right to disagree with me as a fellow rapper and we sure have different judgement or interpretation, so lets hear from other fellow judges concerning the rightful winner. It is just as simple as that and any offence taken can be corrected outside the program and no need to prove there that you are superior to muna by saying you have been listening to hip hop since adam and eve lived in the garden of eden.

Nigerians and their ever willingness to show that i pass you so make you shut your mouth up. grin

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 09, 2012
this is the major reason young men of today refuse to marry early! ladies get disrespectful as they grow older. nobody shud accuse me of generalisin because this is the basic truth. muna or manu is just one of them, and besides i dnt knw her or any of her song. but she dey claim popularity. shame
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 09, 2012
i dont blame her sha...respect doesnt run in her veins...wot a bloody slut

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by angelz(f): 4:02pm On May 09, 2012
she has obviously allow her beauty 2 get into her brain.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Jyde89: 4:12pm On May 09, 2012
Fyn girl outside,imported miscriant inside. Guy's look b4 u leap o.smh.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by sweetgala(m): 4:13pm On May 09, 2012
straight disrespect, I might just have to check this muna's music but from what I've heard she is not very talented
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by mykali(m): 4:17pm On May 09, 2012
before i watched the video i was like...what could have happened? i know about Mode and his personality defaming claims and issues on twitter and i know Muna has a character problem as well. but after watching the video...i saw that waht Muna did was wrong. Mode got angry and spoke more than he should...but all that wouldnt have happened if Muna had kept her opinion to herself. if she doesnt apologize...Nigerians in genera will hate her. she is yet to say a word today on twitter...we await her

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by sweetgala(m): 4:18pm On May 09, 2012
Jyde89: Fyn girl outside,imported miscriant inside. Guy's look b4 u leap o.smh.
This muna no be imported oooh, nah home made.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by zieraw2005(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2012
that girl was so so so rude at mode9. guess she sees all these post. foolish muna ur ass don gain u favour abi?

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by dammiecool(m): 4:24pm On May 09, 2012
Baboontunde should go n sit down jor,so full of himself angryBaboontunde should go n sit down jor,so full of himself, lyrical big fool.

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by sapien(m): 4:41pm On May 09, 2012
Just listened to the bantering on Cool fm 95.9 Port harcourt.That biatch was way too cheeky.If I were Mode 9,I would had stood up and hit her.Next time,she would briddle her tongue before spewing rubbish.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Ayomax(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2012
i use to Bleep tht slut. Fukin bitch

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by quaterback(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2012
Modenine has a whole lot of experience in d rap game, dats why he was made the head judge and his opinion counts,while muna was was only a "presenter"! If the organisers needed her opinion,they would have made her a judge in d first place.. She was just being disrespectful as usual..and she's just straight-up stup1d to have said her opinion matters! 4 where!!!! She dey ma.d!!!!
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 09, 2012
Jenams: this is the major reason young men of today refuse to marry early! ladies get disrespectful as they grow older. nobody shud accuse me of generalisin because this is the basic truth. muna or manu is just one of them, and besides i dnt knw her or any of her song. but she dey claim popularity. shame

That part killed me LMAO!
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by ayusbobs(m): 4:55pm On May 09, 2012
dammiecool: Baboontunde should go n sit down jor,so full of himself angryBaboontunde should go n sit down jor,so full of himself, lyrical big fool.
look at ursef,y callin mode9 fool? U must b d biggest fool for making such comment

3 Likes

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by abacus(m): 5:25pm On May 09, 2012
Am not here to bash Muna oo, She is wrong to argue with a Judge. She's only an umpire, her influence on the show is to organize the stage. I was at the event, so am giving a first hand info.

She should apologize to Mode 9. That single act affects the integrity of the event and killed the fun we had. It was so bad that people didn't wait/stay back to see Ice Prince performed. Ice Prince happened to be the last act for the night.

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by SeunAero(m): 5:26pm On May 09, 2012
In the video, even Jimmy Jatt confirmed the fact that Muna wasnt professional at all. He said there were some instances where she even did some stuffs that she shouldnt have done or said, buh dey dint bring it public!

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by desthan(m): 5:56pm On May 09, 2012
and so f-u-c-king what if Jimmy jatt confirm Poo Abegi. Both parties were wrong. If muna acted immature, then mode nine was to suppress his emotions and show maturity in addressing the matter in PUBLIC.

i so agree with
Bontee: It is not entirely wrong for muna to have chipped in as a fellow rapper ( even if she was a presenter at that moment ) and disagreed with mode9 judgement. The only thing i would say about her was that she wasn't too friendly or casual in saying that. The person i would blame most is mode9 for his over response, pride and trying to blow everything out of proportion. Most people will see it from a man to a woman perspective and try to say that because mode9 is more superior or the judge in this case.

Just a simple sure you have a right to disagree with me as a fellow rapper and we sure have different judgement or interpretation, so lets hear from other fellow judges concerning the rightful winner. It is just as simple as that and any offence taken can be corrected outside the program and no need to prove there that you are superior to muna by saying you have been listening to hip hop since adam and eve lived in the garden of eden.

Nigerians and their ever willingness to show that i pass you so make you shut your mouth up. grin

men you ARE SO RIGHT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Hoodrat(m): 5:56pm On May 09, 2012
Bontee: It is not entirely wrong for muna to have chipped in as a fellow rapper ( even if she was a presenter at that moment ) and disagreed with mode9 judgement. The only thing i would say about her was that she wasn't too friendly or casual in saying that. The person i would blame most is mode9 for his over response, pride and trying to blow everything out of proportion. Most people will see it from a man to a woman perspective and try to say that because mode9 is more superior or the judge in this case.

I disagreed with you.. lets call a spade a spade that gyal is proud,rude and uneducated. She is not well thought at home. I wont be surprise if she dropped out of school because her actions shows the kind of education she posses. Also wont be surprise if she traded her beauty to get to where she is today for anything goes in Nigeria. All the best to her with her disorganised life.

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by emisun(m): 6:04pm On May 09, 2012
now who the f..uck is that bi.tch.......guess some fucking low IQ naija slow poke
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:06pm On May 09, 2012
All you guys disrespecting MUNA. First of all she is very talented. Very gifted Rapper for a beauty queen. Listen to I'm So Inspired by Waje, Muna killed that verse. Also I no send you remix with the ladies. That chick was a monster. I think Mode9's insecurity got the best of him. What she said is I disagree and let us hear from the other judges. Then Mode9 goes bananas. By the way Ryan Seacrest on American Idol has disagreed with a lot of Simon's decisions, the crowd has booed Simon a lot, does that take away any credibility from Simon? Abeg Just pass the Mic.

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by rule(m): 6:06pm On May 09, 2012
Mode 9 i know. Pls who is Muna?
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by kokoA(m): 6:10pm On May 09, 2012
desthan: and so f-u-c-king what if Jimmy jatt confirm Poo Abegi. Both parties were wrong. If muna acted immature, then mode nine was to suppress his emotions and show maturity in addressing the matter in PUBLIC.

i so agree with

men you ARE SO RIGHT!!!!

Wait until your junior tells you trash in public, then come here and tell you how you felt and reacted ok? Oh! so because he is mode9, he has no emotions again abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by 9zeros(m): 6:14pm On May 09, 2012
thegoodjoehunt: All you guys disrespecting MUNA. First of all she is very talented. Very gifted Rapper for a beauty queen. Listen to I'm So Inspired by Waje, Muna killed that verse. Also I no send you remix with the ladies. That chick was a monster. I think Mode9's insecurity got the best of him. What she said is I disagree and let us hear from the other judges. Then Mode9 goes bananas. By the way Ryan Seacrest on American Idol has disagreed with a lot of Simon's decisions, the crowd has booed Simon a lot, does that take away any credibility from Simon? Abeg Just pass the Mic.
muna is a talented rapper? wat d f*ck do u knw about rap?. n*gga Stop.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:17pm On May 09, 2012
kokoA:

Wait until your junior tells you trash in public, then come here and tell you how you felt and reacted ok? Oh! so because he is mode9, he has no emotions again abi? undecided

She was actually even laughing and Mode9 was acting all that. She just said I disagree. So because he has listened to Hip Hop all his life, he can't make mistakes huh? Please even Dr. Dre thought Snoop Dogg was thrash till Warren G who was a Dj in one of Dre's show played Snoops Demo during a break and the crowd went hilarious and Dre signed Snoop later. Jay-Z thought Kanye won't make it as a rapper. So Please Mode9 should not force people to accept his opinion.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:19pm On May 09, 2012
9-zeros:

muna is a talented rapper? wat d f*ck do u knw about rap?. n*gga Stop.

Homie keep that to yourself. I am real deep. I was one guy who knew every track of Nas Stillmatic album from track one to the end. Small hint, the voice on that video, Andre Blaze, we are real homies. We used to freestyle together back in the days. Listen to her flow on i no send u female and say she is not talented. So don't criticize me.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by velo10: 6:34pm On May 09, 2012
This is what you get when a stupid egotistic biatch gets the wrong job
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Onyenna(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2012
Ejiné: That was very stupid of Muna, and it goes to show her level of unprofessionalism.
Would you take it lightly if a common Youth Corper swaggered into your office of 20 years and started giving you orders on what you should and shouldn't do, right in front of your peers?
Imagine this pikin wey never grow teeth in the hip-hop business coming to insult this man like this? And what the phuck is "Pass the mic meehn!"?
Muna represents the typical egomaniac who has been told all her life how beautiful she is, to the point she now feels she can insult anybody under the sun with her rude, tactless antics which remain unchecked. Modenine had every right to react the way he did, because this girl has shown herself to be severly deficient in manners, and it would be a big surprise to me if she's ever called to MC an event ever again.
What a pity.

I second....
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Basildon1(m): 6:41pm On May 09, 2012
Just seen the video.LMFAO! e remain small, she for talk "Abi u dey mad, pass the mic to better person!".

Jokes apart, Mode9 shouldnt have come at her like that, one line should have been enough for a big boy! At the end of the day, she's got an opinion. Everybody has one! No need to try and belittle her cos she said I dont agree!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Daughter's Birthday Photoshoot / Michael Okon Sues Stella Dimoko Korkus For N500 Million For 'Defamation' / Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.