Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' (19344 Views)

Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account / Photo Of Muna Obiekwe On A Dialysis Machine, Prior To His Death / Toni Payne Absolutely Disrespects 9ice. "money Made From Tradition Album Is Bloo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:38am On May 12, 2012
fork adict: @9zeros and thegoodjoehunt

If those underground rappers are as good as you proclaim, why have they not been able to break into the mainstream? Cos for me, i believe if you are good, them youll have a major break. Eminem did that. 50 did. Snoop did also.

I got tired of waiting for papoose to blow and he just didnt

For instance Twista hustled a lot underground and got signed but couldn't break it into the mainstream. When Kanye West did Slow Jamz ft. Jamie Foxx. The way Twista was guided, it was amazing. The song went Number one on the billboard Chart and Twista became a Celebrity Overnight. Snoop also struggled signing a deal and going mainstream. It was Warren G that took a big risk during his step Bro's show. That is Dr. Dre and played a mixtape of Snoop during a break in performance that made Dr. Dre get Snoop signed. Before then a Music Exec threw Snoops demo tape in the trash bin saying that is where it belongs.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:47am On May 12, 2012
Iron Solomon is another guy with Mad Skillz underground. This vid gives a taste of how good he is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUybgtGBsow
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by londoner: 5:40am On May 12, 2012
The point is about the lack of professionalism of both of them.....one presenter and one veteran who by now should now better................

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:55am On May 12, 2012
fork adict: @9zeros and thegoodjoehunt

If those underground rappers are as good as you proclaim, why have they not been able to break into the mainstream? Cos for me, i believe if you are good, them youll have a major break. Eminem did that. 50 did. Snoop did also.

I got tired of waiting for papoose to blow and he just didnt

I would also like you to check this Lil' Homies out. It is clear they have talent, all they need is guidance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O3BRm_bCBQ
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by RuuDie(m): 3:39pm On May 12, 2012
londoner: The point is about the lack of professionalism of both of them.....one presenter and one veteran who by now should now better................

True. . .but knowing Mode9 and how long he's been in the limelight without any major brouhahas, I am sure that one incident alone wasn't enough to trigger off such an aggravated response. Possibly Muna just pushed it a bit far, one time too many!
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by kecs: 8:55am On May 17, 2012
Blakgeez(runner-up in the Nokia 'dont break the beat' competition) responds to Muna Vs Mode9

in a controversial song, trying not to take sides with any of the two, but sincerely saying

he deserved to win the Nokia 'dont break the beat' competition. Here is a link to the song

'Pass Da Mic Freestyle' -Blakgeez

http://www.radiopalmwine.com/blackgeez-pass-the-mic/

http://www.naijatins.com/MusicPost.aspx?TINS=45

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by forkadict(m): 6:04pm On May 18, 2012
@ thegoodjoehunt.

What you say about another homeboy of mine, BLIND FURY. Just how good do you think he is?

Besides what inspires your nairaland moniker?
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by 9zeros(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2012
fork adict: @ thegoodjoehunt.

What you say about another homeboy of mine, BLIND FURY. Just how good do you think he is?

oh ma gawd!! he won bet freestyle competion. dat dude is ill wit mad skills. tho its gonna be tough, i hope he blows up sometime. he reminds me of BIG L.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by forkadict(m): 3:31pm On May 21, 2012
9-zeros:

oh ma gawd!! he won bet freestyle competion. dat dude is ill wit mad skills. tho its gonna be tough, i hope he blows up sometime. he reminds me of BIG L.

Now that's what I'm talking about. I also hope he blows up soon. I mean, that dude is simply a genius.

1 Like

Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:49am On May 30, 2012
fork adict: @ thegoodjoehunt.

Yo sorry I saw this very late. I am also a fan of BLIND FURY, I first saw him on a battle hosted by The Rocafella Records. He was Ill but Swann (Who later beat Apollo poetry in another battle) gave Blind Fury one of the greatest diss I ever heard.

I am okay with the BLIND GUY picking his FLOWS/
But Man I ain't okay with him Picking his CLOTHES/

That goes down as a classic. Hope you get to see this.

As for the Moniker - JOE GAMSKY HUNT, genius with a tough life. He inspired me a lot but things ended bad for him and I don't like a sad ending.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billionaire_Boys_Club
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:58am On May 30, 2012
kecs: Blakgeez(runner-up in the Nokia 'dont break the beat' competition) responds to Muna Vs Mode9

in a controversial song, trying not to take sides with any of the two, but sincerely saying

he deserved to win the Nokia 'dont break the beat' competition. Here is a link to the song

'Pass Da Mic Freestyle' -Blakgeez

http://www.radiopalmwine.com/blackgeez-pass-the-mic/

http://www.naijatins.com/MusicPost.aspx?TINS=45

This guy is a genius. The track is bloody. He didn't chill on this track. Man wish him the best. Thanks for tha post.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by ObioraIkenna(m): 12:17am On Feb 12, 2015
Monimatic:
Who the hell is muna to argue with mode 9 on which contestant rapped best, what does she know about rap culture, it's only in nigeria we see ex beauty queen become rapper.
She has no credibility to be a presenter at the nokia show, the organizers should have gone for credible female rappers like Blaise, sasha,kel and not an ex beauty queen.
that's really extreme when she could sit her ass down deciding d best make up artiste.
Re: Muna Disrespects Mode9 At 'Nokia Don’t Break The Beat Competition' by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
kokoA:
She was lucky it wasn't Idris Abdulkareem she tried that rubbish with, Na one eye and four teeth she for carry comot dia grin grin.. Foolish girl!
Eedris way dey tab Obj,talk less of her.She feels she is very beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Accuses Tokyo Toni, Blac Chyna's Mother Of Stealing His Post / Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Unveils Toyin Abraham As New Brand Ambassador / Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.