Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? (11335 Views)

Poll: Niaraland or facebook,which is the best

FACEBOOK: 0% (0 votes)
NAIRALAND: 100% (1 vote)
NONE OF THE ABOVE: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: facebook/nairaland,which is d best

NAIRALAND: 53% (24 votes)
FACEBOOK: 40% (18 votes)
NONE OF THE ABOVE: 6% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Aside Nairaland And Facebook, Which Other Site Do You Visit Per Day? / Nairaland Vs Facebook: Which Do You Spend More Time On? / Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Do U Prefer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by nitrogen(m): 3:25pm On May 11, 2012
yommyismine: Am in a cafe yesterday,when a man is having a conversation with someone that Nairaland is the best website, but the opponent disagree, they take is very serious that. To me nairaland is very educative,so i need your suggestion.[b][/b]

@yommy, when u wanna write something like this next time, u start this way
'I was at a cafe yestday,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,'

Nb: No offence.
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by olempe(m): 3:30pm On May 11, 2012
This is not a matter of which is best, but matter of which purpose they serve. Facebook is a social networking site while Nairaland is a forum; GBAM!!
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by Biscute(f): 3:33pm On May 11, 2012
Face book is better than naira land in tense of Relationships , friendship, marriage and business
While naira land is by far better than facebook intense intelligence, knowledge , teachings, current information, etc
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by koolbenny: 3:40pm On May 11, 2012
odiaero: Oh Lord please save ur people from brindness, endow them with more brains, how can u be comparing FB with NL?
does that answer the question
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by davades(m): 4:19pm On May 11, 2012
†ђξ OP is suppose to ask us to diffrentiate btw Facebook And Nairaland. Well to me they r 2diffrent entities with different goal. Facebook is mainly a social networking site while Nairaland is a social networking site too but with strings attached I.e Educative, informative, Entertaining etc
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by SawG(m): 4:24pm On May 11, 2012
Pls dont be fooled by their names, NL is far better than FB especially when browsing them on your phones.
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by cheikh: 4:27pm On May 11, 2012
@OP, I don't do facebook. for me NL, is better and more informative grin
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by jmoore(m): 4:44pm On May 11, 2012
Comparing Facebook to Nairaland? The owner of Nairaland can't even compare his site to Facebook, the difference is clear!!!
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by frankmoney(m): 5:29pm On May 11, 2012
burkutu: Dis na joke abi?its just lyk sayin wch is better btw nta n cnn? Fb is lyk cnn.
lwkmd
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by valdubem(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2012
nairaland and Lagbook,,,,which is better?
Agidimgbi and Las Vegas,,,,which is better?
Volkswagen beetle and Bugatti Coupe,,,,which is better?
jonathan and fashola,,,,,who is better?
Rev Adeboye and pastor Kings,,,,who is better?
Ur mama and Ur papa,,,,who is better?

mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by Tolex3(m): 5:58pm On May 11, 2012
moremi2008: LOL! This thread makes no sense at all and only forces a false comparison. Nairaland serves a completely different purpose than Facebook. Comparing the two is like comparing apples with oranges.
TRUE.....They are so different from each other....I see no basis for comparison
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by Ngwakwe: 6:06pm On May 11, 2012
I know every organisation is aspiring to be on Facebook, it helps in exchange of communication between the producers and the consumers. That aside, I can use facebook to investigate, find relationship, protest and even cause a revolution in Nigeria like in Egypt and Tunisia, keep my friends closer, share memorable moments by posting the pictures, state where I am at any given time, I cannot enumerate even the least advantages of Facebook why compare it with Nairaland which of course is fine in its own sense.

Do you know that you can even plan terrorist act using facebook though it is Haram to Bokos?
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by davades(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2012
†ђξ OP is suppose to ask us to diffrentiate btw Facebook And Nairaland. Well to me they r 2diffrent entities with different goal. Facebook is mainly a social networking site while Nairaland is a social networking site too but with strings attached I.e Educative, informative, Entertaining etc etc
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by a1solution: 7:32pm On May 11, 2012
NAIRALAND IS THE HUSBAND WHILE FACEBOOK IS THE WIFE. JUST THAT THE WIFE IS RICHER! (THE BREAD WINNER OF THE FAMILY)!
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by purefella(m): 7:36pm On May 11, 2012
I WANT TO BUY NAIRALAND , HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME?
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by dammytosh: 7:44pm On May 11, 2012
Chanchit:
Im... Be.... Ci... Le.....!

You see why you can not compare this crap with facebook ? If you were to see my profile or read about me on facebook, fear will not allow you type the nonsense you typed. I will allow this pass bye as I weep for this country because people like you are part of the 'supposed' hope of Nigeria.

Next time, you read and move on because i dont think yu score cheap point on Nairaland by posting with your dumb brain. I don't need to compare you and I in terms of Intelligence but i honestly don't need to see you before i know that you are the retardeen here.
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by Aghalokpe(f): 7:59pm On May 11, 2012
Nairaland is 100 percent educative than facebook and you get first hand information here.I prefer NAIRALAND.
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by shollay6(m): 8:19pm On May 11, 2012
for me i think nairaland is still the best.forget about the fact that facebook has more subscribers,u can ve more subsribers and yet they nt well informed but anytime any day when u log in to nairaland,u will always find something informative.on nairaland,u can choose the tread u want to read bt on facebook,anything goes.if only u can think enough,u will come to realize that nairaland no be facebook mate.
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by shollay6(m): 8:20pm On May 11, 2012
for me i think nairaland is still the best.forget about the fact that facebook has more subscribers,u can ve more subsribers and yet they nt well informed but anytime any day when u log in to nairaland,u will always find something informative.on nairaland,u can choose the tread u want to read bt on facebook,anything goes.if only u can think enough,u will come to realize that nairaland no be facebook mate.naija abeg celebrate ur own achievement.
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by lumiwizzo(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2012
Please folks stop acting like you live in a jungle, how can you compare NL to FB, niraland is so backward while facebook is all over the glo, do you know that every television house, company, industry and celebrity are in facebook, not to talk about the worth of facebook and the owner of facebook is worth 27 billion dollars, please dont make us laugh, just stop comparing..
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by Jyde89: 8:39pm On May 11, 2012
Considering the fact that since i joined N/L,i've spent less or no tym in f/b,i'll go 4 N/L.f/b's 2 childish.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by Hopcy(m): 8:42pm On May 11, 2012
4 me, intence of News NL is d best. FB connect friends together. So d two hve different purpose.
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by Chanchit: 9:10pm On May 11, 2012
dammytosh:

You see why you can not compare this crap with facebook ? If you were to see my profile or read about me on facebook, fear will not allow you type the nonsense you typed. I will allow this pass bye as I weep for this country because people like you are part of the 'supposed' hope of Nigeria.

Next time, you read and move on because i dont think yu score cheap point on Nairaland by posting with your dumb brain. I don't need to compare you and I in terms of Intelligence but i honestly don't need to see you before i know that you are the retardeen here.
Thats y i said NL is better, cos when people like u make ur silly comments, we won't be able to reply u, cos f/b is for fake people, here if u say it well, u'll get thumbs up, n if u say robbish, u get ur thumbs down, cos i don't need to look @ ur face b4 i reply u..... N for the crying aspect, cry for ur self bro' u really need it......
Intelligent ****ci**....
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by omartins(m): 9:30pm On May 11, 2012
Nairaland was very educative but full of many dumb people comments. A very good topic or write up will be change to religion or ethnic criticism or insultive and abusive trend.
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by MRADOLUDEHINWA(m): 1:14am On May 12, 2012
Hun, am out of writting but to be stright forward, FB IS THE BEST.
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by dammytosh: 4:49am On May 12, 2012
Chanchit:
Thats y i said NL is better, cos when people like u make ur silly comments, we won't be able to reply u, cos f/b is for fake people, here if u say it well, u'll get thumbs up, n if u say robbish, u get ur thumbs down, cos i don't need to look @ ur face b4 i reply u..... N for the crying aspect, cry for ur self bro' u really need it......
Intelligent ****ci**....

Your argument is flawed and only full of unwarranted attack and assault. Your situation is laughable and no point taking up issues with your kinds who compare application that vendors now include in their operating system and billions of mobile devices with Nairaland.

Only in Nigeria does such comparison exist.

Guess you are really working hard to become a moderator on Nairaland but instead of attacking me for more recognition as you have always done to others, Please bring valid and genuine points.

I am done taking up personal issues with clowns like u. If you have genuine and scientific reasons why you feel an installed open source script is better than a platform with incredible integration features, just say it and stop calling people more intelligent than you lecturers "I*M*B*E*C*I*L*E".

Only in Nigeria will someone show superiority in arguement by calling names. and we hope to move from where we are. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by Chanchit: 6:00am On May 12, 2012
dammytosh:

Your argument is flawed and only full of unwarranted attack and assault. Your situation is laughable and no point taking up issues with your kinds who compare application that vendors now include in their operating system and billions of mobile devices with Nairaland.

Only in Nigeria does such comparison exist.

Guess you are really working hard to become a moderator on Nairaland but instead of attacking me for more recognition as you have always done to others, Please bring valid and genuine points.

I am done taking up personal issues with clowns like u. If you have genuine and scientific reasons why you feel an installed open source script is better than a platform with incredible integration features, just say it and stop calling people more intelligent than you lecturers "I*M*B*E*C*I*L*E".

Only in Nigeria will someone show superiority in arguement by calling names. and we hope to move from where we are. lipsrsealed
Becos i kald u im** be** su, u started hugging transformers, now that u av called me emperor back,@least u can now rest in peace.... NL is not good, and u refuse to move back to f/b, where u make ur silly comments and see 15fake "LIKES"
N.B: Am sorry OBAMA, i did'nt know it was u..
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by ayobase(m): 7:04am On May 12, 2012
femo86:

Facebook COBRA,
NL EARTHWORM

I consider facebook d python then!
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by ayobase(m): 7:27am On May 12, 2012
dammytosh:

This crap and u r still here!
E pele o baba ''if u see my fb a/c''
U b akpos d comedian?

Y u no carry cain flog his right yansh....
or better still twist his ears as a kid......
or carry gloves...dat go better sef!

Abeg....make I c road for front.
I said......park well.
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by ayobase(m): 7:33am On May 12, 2012
davades: †ђξ OP is suppose to ask us to diffrentiate btw Facebook And Nairaland. Well to me they r 2diffrent entities with different goal. Facebook is mainly a
social networking site while Nairaland is a social networking site too but with strings attached I.e Educative, informative, Entertaining etc etc

And d wife is submissive!
Thats a character our naija gels
shld exhibit!
Re: Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? by ayobase(m): 7:36am On May 12, 2012
dammytosh:

This crap and u r still here!
E pele o baba ''if u see my fb a/c''
U b akpos d comedian?

Y u no carry cain flog his right yansh....
or better still twist his ears as a kid......
or carry gloves...dat go better sef!

Abeg....make I c road for front.
I said......park well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elon Musk's Organization To Role Out Robot Wife Late 2023 / Do You Stand Up For The Elderly In Public Transports? / Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.