Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

How Is Life As An Illigal Immigrant? In The Uk - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Is Life As An Illigal Immigrant? In The Uk (9918 Views)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America / What Is Life Like As An Illegal Immigrant In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Life As An Illigal Immigrant? In The Uk by bull67: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
no problem i see you has a great fool. if you like sit there if you like come. if you are okay anywhere you are stay in your grandfathers house. for those who get brain, life in scotland is easy and cheap . its diffrent to london. good people, less racism, good school for kids, few nigerian churches , african stores e.t.c. if you are coming to study its cheap. for those coming from london and you are a single parent they take care of you and your kids. more jobs in health sector like care work, nurses,doctors e.t.c. lots of driving jobs. but if you are high skilled , like accounting i.t e.t.c. london is your best bet. and a good place to raise up kids not like london where our kids stab themselves. i am just giving information on living a good decent life in the uk instead of expensive cities. i am not charging a fee i just like giving out information to good nigerians that want a good life. instead of being caught in london with no papers and get deported , why cant you move up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Life As An Illigal Immigrant? In The Uk by kunzzy4me(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
bull67:
this is 2020, now whats the diffrence. nigeria is worse. my advise is leave, dont stay in london, come up to scotland, marry oyinbo and become legal. quality of life,houses are cheap, jobs like care work boku for here. less racism. their grils and men will easily fall for you. e.t.c. since my staying here for 5 years from london many guys have become legal through me. now the british govt have now open doors for moer medical staffs from nigeria. forget about pounds being stronger, here you live in peace, free school for your kids, free health and presriptions of drugs and social security and a good pension sceme. can nigeria provide that? answer is NO. nigeria 6000 people to one doctor and you are still saying stay in nigeria if you have a good job. if any ilegal needs help my email is ealli45@yahoo.co.uk

Bro I wish to DM you ....
Re: How Is Life As An Illigal Immigrant? In The Uk by bull67: 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
okay now bros, i dont charge oo. i no be thief. ilive in larnarksnire and that is in scotland. population day decrease here, they want people to live up north. if you get uk visa come up north and settle. it easy. no immgration problem. you dont get caught like london. they are nice people up here. my email is ealli45@yahoo.co.uk God bless

2 Likes

Re: How Is Life As An Illigal Immigrant? In The Uk by Tajudeen40(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
bull67:
okay now bros, i dont charge oo. i no be thief. ilive in larnarksnire and that is in scotland. population day decrease here, they want people to live up north. if you get uk visa come up north and settle. it easy. no immgration problem. you dont get caught like london. they are nice people up here. my email is ealli45@yahoo.co.uk God bless
check my mails let's talk jare.
Forget all those people acting as if they are genuine from the beggining . Stats have it that 85 % of Nigerians living in and working in the UK came as a tourist.
I know for sure that there are ways people do manipulate this things but them go come they form kingkong for here.
Wether you are a scam or not ,this things happens.
Why do you think people give Thanksgiving in church for having visa approve!
Check my your mail let's discuss thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is Life As An Illigal Immigrant? In The Uk by King4dee(m): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hi bro.

Sent you a mail.

bull67:

1 Like

Re: How Is Life As An Illigal Immigrant? In The Uk by samuel19222(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hmmm

Re: How Is Life As An Illigal Immigrant? In The Uk by prettyynx(m): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
erase the thought of uk , it will take a long time before u can finally get a legal life .... if ur friend is tired of naija and feel he can survive the hustling life in a country is would not have working papers , my advice would be to focus on the US . ... if ur friend is not streetwise either he would not make it , frustration and depression are two things he would be battling with everyday .
Re: How Is Life As An Illigal Immigrant? In The Uk by Lotusflowerbomb: 8:47am On Aug 25, 2020
bull67:
no problem i see you has a great fool. if you like sit there if you like come. if you are okay anywhere you are stay in your grandfathers house. for those who get brain, life in scotland is easy and cheap . its diffrent to london. good people, less racism, good school for kids, few nigerian churches , african stores e.t.c. if you are coming to study its cheap. for those coming from london and you are a single parent they take care of you and your kids. more jobs in health sector like care work, nurses,doctors e.t.c. lots of driving jobs. but if you are high skilled , like accounting i.t e.t.c. london is your best bet. and a good place to raise up kids not like london where our kids stab themselves. i am just giving information on living a good decent life in the uk instead of expensive cities. i am not charging a fee i just like giving out information to good nigerians that want a good life. instead of being caught in london with no papers and get deported , why cant you move up.
Omo that Scotland, their accent na die. How do you understand them?

1 Like

Re: How Is Life As An Illigal Immigrant? In The Uk by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 25, 2020
wany:
A lot of you guys are talking crab,just because a lot of you are lucky to have god fathers that can give you jobs you open your big mouth and talk crab.do you no how many people in naija have been out of school for 7yrs without jobs.and they can find there way into uk and do menial jobs is ok,even if its a run and hide thing.atleast you will enjoy all the basic amenities that is suppose to come with life ok.which way of making money is not dirty,the ritual or the ocultic stuff you have to get into before secureing a job in a multinational.or the conterfeit cash,human cargo,ghost worker embezlement,or the juju you use for business,you name all this means is as a way nigerians make it here.freedom in what sence,you been free physical while you are trap spiritualy.my bro is better you are not free physical but free spiritually and concience wise,atleast when you send your kudi down its not blood money or some ones tears. nairaland una doooooo well
Same stance?
Re: How Is Life As An Illigal Immigrant? In The Uk by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2020
AfonjaBoston:

O boy did that fictional friend which is you make it in the UK?
Lmaooo
Re: How Is Life As An Illigal Immigrant? In The Uk by bull67: 1:50am On Aug 28, 2020
they are nice people. it took me a month to understand them. they still speak english but with glasgow accent

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which US State Is Least Racist And Low For Gun Crime. / How Long Must One Live In Usa, Uk And Canada,before One Can Become A Citizen? / 8 Of The Worst Countries For Black People To Travel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.