Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74845 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2012
Na wa o. Watching the eviction show right now. Performing a song titled dancing shoes are Zeus and Lomwe of last year BBA. but i'm dissappointed. The song aint tight at all. I thot Lomwe and Zeus were good rappers.

PROUDLY TEAM TALIA
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2012
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEITA EVICTED? WHAT THA FORK IS HAPPENING ON THIS FORKING SHOW? CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT TO ME PLEASE?

TEAM TALIA
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by 9ijaprince(m): 7:28pm On Jul 22, 2012
fork adict: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEITA EVICTED? WHAT THA FORK IS HAPPENING ON THIS FORKING SHOW? CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN IT TO ME PLEASE?

TEAM TALIA
that means end of dirty boxers...lol.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by uwani(f): 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
kai see how they finished keita on stage!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2012
Alex also is evicted.

TEAM TALIA
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2012
Zeus and Lomwe's second performance titled double wouza is quite nice. Feeling the jam. i guess its a question of saving the best for last. Nice jam men.

PROUDLY TEAM TALIA
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by uwani(f): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
fork adict: Alex also is evicted.

TEAM TALIA

it's so disappointing that prezzo keeps surviving evictions??
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
It's quite unfortunate Keitta got evicted, not because he actually deserved to survive, but because I've read so many Ghanaian blogs that follow this show, and they describe Keitta as "Smelling Like The Cash".
From the way they talked about his 'clean game' and all, you can tell they really believed and had a lot of faith in him. It must really suck to see him go. Bummer.

Ah well.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
uwani:

it's so disappointing that prezzo keeps surviving evictions??
Very much so. And i wonder if it's the same prezzo we all watch on tv. I don't forking understand.

TAEM TALIA FOR LIFE
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
i was so hoping the drunk skunk will be evicted. that would have also secured Mw votes for Talia. so its game over W/Africa sad. too bad for kaitta, he would have been the first Ghanian rep to grace the finale in BBA history. better luck next year Ghana, till then y'all can join the TEAM TALIA groove train cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2012
I have a reservation about this week's eviction show. When Ik was about to announce that Lady May was safe, he said 'In contrast to Wati P, you never behave inappropriately, you are always well comported,.... bla bla bla' (even tho i cant remember the exact words)

Straight up bullsheet. He had no right to say such about any housemate cos he comes across as being partisan meanwhile he should be impartial as the host of the show. It might be alright to say such to an evicted housemate after he has been called on stage. If i were Lady May and he said such to me, i might feel the viewing public's perecption of me and either adjust my game or maintain the status quo. How wrong a move by a professional.

TEAM TALIA
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2012
Fork Adict just siddon dey shout "Talia!" from morning till night.

While I'm not disputing Talia's 'fitness' for the prize, I think this game has already been tailor-made for Keagan... That's right... The SA dude. Just watch as events unveil.
All these things wey una dey do here na yourselves you dey dull.

Day 91 will come, and you shall see.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by guy1234: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2012
Really smelling conspiracy theory here.Why would lady may remain in d house despite all d nominations.seems Big brother wants to balance d odds between upvillers and the downville cabal.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
What is it with Ghanaian reps and voting public? The viewing and voting public never seem to like them. Why? Right from BBA1 to BBA7, I dont think any Ghanaian has made it to the finals.

Wati is feeling so cooooooool with himself since he survived the eviction. He's been smiling ear to ear ever since the announcement was made that he was safe.

Strategically speaking, Keita's eviction has just thrown open the West African bloc for grabs and i hope TEAM TALIA makes the best of the opportunity.

STILL TEAM TALIA
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
Ejiné: Fork Adict just siddon dey shout "Talia!" from morning till night.

While I'm not disputing Talia's 'fitness' for the prize, I think this game has already been tailor-made for Keagan... That's right... The SA dude. Just watch as events unveil.
All these things wey una dey do here na yourselves you dey dull.

Day 91 will come, and you shall see.

Which Keegan? The dimwit? That talks like a re.tard? FYI Luclay of last year's edition of the show was much more game than Keegan can ever be in a thousand lifetimes and still didnt leave the show with a dollar. Talk more of keegan.

Well God spare our lives till day 91, then we shall see but until then, TEAM TALIA ROCKS!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2012
boljamogun: BBA STARGAME WINNER: A PASSIONATE APPEAL TO AFRICA TO AVOID PREZZO WINNING BY MISTAKE

Dear my beloved mother Africa,

I have been watching with mounting interest the voting patterns for housemates eviction every weekend particularly the last two weeks evictions.

I have realized that of the remaining housemates, Team Prezzo is the most passionate, desperate, organised and dedicated to their cause of winning this year edition of BBA and are mainly composed of expectedly Kenya and Tanzania fans and the team have resorted to a number of wuruwuru (fake) strategies as depicted in the TEAM PREZZO thread on BBA forum composed mostly in SWAHILI language (but can be translated to English using Google Language translator tool) part of which are mass mobilization of the Kenya and Tanzania population to open several fake users Ids to vote using a number of targeted countries to influence the voting results of the targeted countries, massive boarder crossing of Team Prezzo to the neighbouring countries to influence the host country voting outcome, massive campaigns & support for Prezzo on BBA forum and SMS strap line to create fake popularity impression for Prezzo using various fake user IDs as well as foot soldiers always ever ready to attack divergent opinions on Prezzo all aiming at harm-twisting Africa voters to the cause of Prezzo.

Never in the history of BBA reality show as a backstabber who rode on the popularity of abusing women emotionally to gain fame has ever won the game (check Ebuka vs. Francisca in BBN in 2006 edition), but the history is about to change in this year edition if adequate care is not taken by majority of African voters to avert this imminent calamity that is about to befall mother Africa because of the following reasons:

1. Prezzo presently commands about 30% of the voting population (based on the current popularity vote on BBA forum) and his fans are the most desperate, organised, committed and passionate for his cause. This percentage will literarily translate to about 5 -6 country votes in the final, mainly Kenya, Tanzania, Liberia, Sierra Leone, suprisingly Nigeria & ROA.

2. The remainiing 70% majority of Africa voters will most likely scatter their majority votes on remaining 4 finalists (housemates) mainly Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola & South Africa(3 or 4 countries for Talia); Namibia, South Africa, Botswana (2 or 3 countries for Lady May), Uganda & Malawi (2 countries for Kyle) and Ghana and Liberia (1 or 2 countries for Keitta).

3. Majority of tennage girls & female students (not all) watching Big Brother and who have ample time for voting because they are not working are affected in their decision by mainly male look, swagger and bad boy mentality and would do everything to sway the votes for their charm boy who they fancified but cannot get (female attraction to bad boys theory).

4. Bad boys will always have the back of their own members and will support prezzo passionately to win this game. A case of birds of the same feather flock together.

5. There is a sudden upsurge and growing numbers of tennage girls, female students and bad boys from Nigeria on the BBA forum & facebook who are actively supporting the cause of Prezzo in spite of Golden and Barbz emotional abuse and backstabbing by Prezzo. This accounts for the increasing rise of PREZZO popularity votes on BBA forum and Facebook which may sway Nigeria & ROA votes for Prezzo from this weekend eviction to the final day.

6. Never in the history of BBA game has West Africa voting block been divided but for this year edition and the voting block, with the exception of Ghana for Keitta, are up for grab because of greed, lack of unity and cohesion. At the moment Nigeria, Seirra Leone and Liberia votes are in the bag for Prezzo to loose, no thank to tennage girls, female students and bad boys in the region.

SUGGESTION:

Looking at the above enumerated imminent danger of crowning a backstabber, ultimate snitch and emotional abuser with $300,000 grand price as the winner, I therefore humbly appeal to 70% majority of Africa voters who are rational in their judgement to unite and pick only 1 or at most 2 deserving housemates from the remaining 4 potential finalists namely Talia, Kyle, Lady May and Keitta and concentrate and NOT divide their majority votes on the chosen or favoured housemate so as to be able to outsmart TEAM PREZZO.

In Particular, Nigeria & South Africa voters please arise, be united and vote massively for your chosen housemate together for common goal of Goldie & Barbs to prevent female tennagers, female students and bad boys from hijacking your country votes for Prezzo and prove that your countries are not MUMU, DUMB and cannot be captivated with Prezzo's charm/lies like Goldie and in case of a tie in country votes between Prezzo and your favoured housemate, the tie will spring in favour of your chosen housemate who will emerge as the overall winner due to your countries high voting population as the case was with Rico vs. Hazel in BBA 3 final.

Note: To checkmate Prezzo from mistakenly run away with the grand price and emerge as the winner, against the will of 70% majority Africa voters, the alternate favoured housemate must be assured of at least 6 country votes but comfortably 7-8 country votes to be crowned as the winner of this game.

Secondly, in the alternate to the above suggestion, African voters can start playing the game for the winner from this week to next week evictions by eliminating potential competitors (who will secure more than 1 country votes aside their native country) to the choosen or favoured housemate and save, by voting, the perceived weak housemates (who will loose or secure only his/her home country vote) and therefore not pose major challenge to the favoured housemate in the final week.

Desperate situation requires desperate measures and a stitch in time saves nine.

African be warned of this real threat or imminent danger and avoid mistake and watch this space in the run to and after the final week.

I trust your intelligence and believe you will do the needful.

Thank you.

God Bless you All!!
God Bless Africa!!!

I have been forced by recent developments to take another look at this post and take the threat very seriously. Right now, out of nowhere, Prezzo suddenly emerges a level one threat.

We (Team Talia) shall convene and we will make our position known momentarily. Until then, stay blessed bro.

By the way, I would really love Jannete the mosquito to be up. i need to know what africa feels about her.

TEAM TALIA ROCKS
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2012
Kyle just justified his reasons for putting Keita up. he said he thot that Keita would secure the west african block and that would have been enough for him to be saved. But then we all know better. Sound reasons tho but viewers feel differently.

I hope viewers will not feel differently bY the time my darling Talia is up.

TEAM TALIA FOR LIFE
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by pendo89(f): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2012
safarigirl: all you gotta do is work at one of the telecommunications companies to influence the votes, but since most Kenyans don't, it won't mean sh1t. They have no manpower, resources or even brains to pull off the Naija style, how many people in Kenya and even Tanzania have dstv talk less watch BBA? I'm sure they're not even as much as those in Lagos and Abuja alone, so how do they plan to spread manpower? Mtchew, Prezzo's just a tiny ant in the way. Keitta sef won't garner as much votes. Ghana, Liberia and ROA are Keitta's only hope, and even Lib sef isn't a sure bet.

I am not a fan of BBA infact I have never sat down to watch a full show.But I follow this thread and laugh at the way u guys hold it BBA close to heart.
But ur facts are wrong dear. Have u ever been to Kenya? Which year was that? Did u say DSTV? The local rural remote tout has one installed in his rural home.
Infact the joke here is 'it's very easy to find a poor man living in a mud house but with DSTV installed.
DSTV is as common as mobile phones esp in Kenya. More nigerians have access to DSTV cz the nigerian population is very huge. Population determines statistics in a very big way.
What about kenyans working in Telecommunication companies? Did u say that most don't? Telecommunication?? Do a lil research.
It's like me saying do nigerians watch tv? how do they when they don't have electricity?' See how ignorant that sounds?
May the best girl/boy win is all I can say.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by wesley80(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
Big ups to you guys for keeping the BBA thread tradition, una try no be small! I've just found this years show too boring to follow. Damn, even todays eviction show was so dry IK was almost falling asleep on his feet. Perhaps I'm just finding it uninteresting cos there's no Ngrn who knows, but well done guys for keeping the flame burning.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by nikky341: 1:07am On Jul 23, 2012
una dey make me laugh sometimes, no sympaty 4 ur own na talia dat had 2 paint her sister black 2 go 2 upville and lie against eve 2 get seydu na him be ur angle
instead 0f me 2 vote am i go vote prezzo. besides why i go vote a zambian since bba started dey have never voted 4 us.
team talia ni ko
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:15am On Jul 23, 2012
Hahaha, so the Azonto king has left the building. Yeye, we told Ghana, Keitta must follow Goldie, if Naija no go reach finals, WA no go reach. Stewpid child. Useless housemates, all boring, only Talia 4 the money, not because she's the best, but because, of the pack of undeserving mofos, she's the most deserving. Don't even know what that r3tarded psycho, Lady July's still doin on ma screen, then the drunk, Wati and that Pakistani Boko Haramist must bounce. Talia or Kyle 4 the moola, this year is 4 the BORITES.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:27am On Jul 23, 2012
fork adict: What is it with Ghanaian reps and voting public? The viewing and voting public never seem to like them. Why? Right from BBA1 to BBA7, I dont think any Ghanaian has made it to the finals.

Wati is feeling so cooooooool with himself since he survived the eviction. He's been smiling ear to ear ever since the announcement was made that he was safe.

Strategically speaking, Keita's eviction has just thrown open the West African bloc for grabs and i hope TEAM TALIA makes the best of the opportunity.

STILL TEAM TALIA
and look how dumb Ghanaians now seem, after they sacrificed Goldie for Kyle, the same person is the one that put up their man, and since they abandoned us, we repaid the favour. Keitta was a wack rep anyways, so, whatever, Ghana, try again next year. And yeah, I did like Zeus and Lomwe's song, 'Double Wowza', i just might download it, twas a really cool one, definitely better than whatever Pigzo will ever do.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:29am On Jul 23, 2012
fork adict: What is it with Ghanaian reps and voting public? The viewing and voting public never seem to like them. Why? Right from BBA1 to BBA7, I dont think any Ghanaian has made it to the finals.

STILL TEAM TALIA
and look how dumb Ghanaians now seem, after they sacrificed Goldie for Kyle, the same person is the one that put up their man, and since they abandoned us, we repaid the favour. Keitta was a wack rep anyways, so, whatever, Ghana, try again next year, WA 4 Talia. And yeah, I did like Zeus and Lomwe's song, 'Double Wowza', i just might download it, twas a really cool one, definitely better than whatever Pigzo will ever do.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 2:41am On Jul 23, 2012
nikky341: una dey make me laugh sometimes, no sympaty 4 ur own na talia dat had 2 paint her sister black 2 go 2 upville and lie against eve 2 get seydu na him be ur angle
instead 0f me 2 vote am i go vote prezzo. besides why i go vote a zambian since bba started dey have never voted 4 us.
team talia ni ko

They have.
They've voted for Ofunneka, Kevin and Karen. Let's be fair. They've actually supported us more than we've supported them.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by RuuDie(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2012
THA PREZZ. . . surely, you can't keep a V.G.B.G down!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by bxcode(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2012
Please, does anyone know the title of Mildred's song that is always played on BBA? I wana get that song. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
bxcode: Please, does anyone know the title of Mildred's song that is always played on BBA? I wana get that song. smiley smiley smiley
Yeah d song is realy nice. But I don't know d title. And even Mampi's song too.I need those gbedu men. Can anyone help us out pls?

Team Talia
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
safarigirl: Useless housemates, all boring, only Talia 4 the money, not because she's the best, but because, of the pack of undeserving mofos, she's the most deserving.

Talia or Kyle 4 the moola, this year is 4 the BORITES.

You just spoke my mind verbatim. When d real players still dey who be Talia? She no get levels dat time. We chose 2 anoint her just cos she is d best of the pack of borites. I wil mis Zainab, Ola & Chris til eternity. Furthermore rather than Do humanity a disfavr, by letin Prezo win, I prefr Talia.

I seem 2 b growin on Kyle by d day.

Still Team Talia
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by soloqy: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2012
Vote Kyle everyone if you want Prezzo out. Kyle respects women and respected Goldie. Also respected Nigeria in many ways. Enough of this Lady May thing. Vote Kyle
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
Mehn, na Kyle tins on a kentro levels. Dunno what's up with that drunken Wati, he-goat, how can he put up 2 Ugandans? Yeye jealousy mofo. Jannette is taking the next bus to homeville, Lady July just might bounce with her. And as for Mildred's song, y'all should visit tubidy.com and search 'EAZZY' most likely you'll find a list of em, same 4 Mampi's, me's downloading 'DOUBLE WOWZA'
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by RuuDie(m): 5:59am On Jul 24, 2012
Sorry, sorry oh!

If your 'chosen' Talia comes up for eviction anytime soon - she's on her way home, no questions!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by SAGirl: 8:39am On Jul 24, 2012
My brothers and sisters,

Long time no speak:-)

Hope you've all been well.

I have lost total interest in the BBA game, but the last 2 weeks are always the most fascinating hence I'm curious to know what you guys are making of the game so far.

I miss those days of rallying together around the likes of Uti, and that exhilarating feeling of hearing his name being announced as the winner. And I even met the love of my life on this Forum:-)

Anyway, back to the present...

So we know who is making it to the finals:
- Keagan
- Wati
- Talia
- Lady May (obviously she'll survive again, and I can't wait to pull a MUNYA on her)
- and then I pray our wonderful Kyle also makes it through.

Seriously, if Prezzo survives this Sunday, Africa we will need to be ashamed of ourselves. And if he should ultimately win, I will never, ever, ever watch BBA ever again. But I don't think he will:-)

I would love for Kyle to win the game.

My other preference is Keagan: I was so sceptical of him in the beginning, but he has really proven himself a deserving candidate. (Zainab said he's a good kisser, he won HoH a record 5 times, and he's given us some genuine, world-class entertainment).

As for Talia... she should not have associated herself with that Seudou. And she should not have been in the anti-Eve/Zainab/Esparanza camp. I will never forgive her for that (I still miss those gorgeous ladies). If Talia wins, she's going to share the money with Seudou... NEVER!

Lady May cannot win... it would be like how that white Zimbo won last year. We can't let that happen again.

And Wati... oh Wati! he's so cute and crazy:-) but I don't think he'd survive winning that money. He'd drink himself to the ground!

So for me, it has to be between Kyle and Keagan. He he he, I'm well aware of Africa's dislike of anything South African... so I might be told to keep on dreaming.

But let's wait and see...

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / The Amount Each 2020 BBNaija Housemate Got While In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.