Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74848 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by bxcode(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2012
So nobody knows the title of Mildred's song played often on BBA? undecided undecided sad
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by boljamogun(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
TEAM PREZZO'S VOTES RIGGING/ MANIPULATION MASTER PLAN EXPOSED

Dear Africa,

As indicated in the my previious exposition, Team prezzo are desperate to influence and hijack the will of majority Africa voting public and have intensified their votes rigging machinery for the past 3 weeks to ensure that Prezzo is imposed on Africa as this season BBA winner.

The evil strategies being used to achieve the above objective as unfolded in their master plan, composed mainly in SWAHILI language but decoded in English with the help of Google Language Translation tools, are as itemized below:

Massive campaign & mobilization by mainly Kenya & Tanzania fans of their respective country's voting public to open several fake profiles on BBA website and create multiple user ID accounts for online voting. This accounted for swaying the Kenya & Tanzania votes for Prezzo in all the previous evictions to the disadvantage of other Kenya housemates contestants.

Massive mobilization and encouragement of Kenya and Tanzania voting public on cross-border movement to their neighboring countries to influence the voting preference of their host communities particularly Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Malawi,etc. This strategy accounted for swaying of Uganda & ROA votes for Prezzo last week when Kyle was not up for nomination which encouraged Uganda voters apathy and massive usage of fraudulent international phone nos. for voting Prezzo while in Kenya & Tanzania respectively.

Massive Propangada campaign on BBA forum and SMS TV strap-line to give fake popularity impression about Prezzo and influence the African voting public to support their cause. This accounted for their partial success in securing Angola and Liberia votes for Prezzo in the last two evictions.

Commissioning of stand-by Prezzo loyalist foot soldiers on the BBA forum and SMS TV strap-line to attack & counteract any divergent opinion on Prezzo and do damage control on Prezzo's misdemeanors.

The source revealed that this project is being financed mainly by the wealthy Prezzo's mum war chest (who inherited her late husband wealth) and supported by few die-hard individual loyalist fans.

See the attached photograph of BBA votes riggers caught in the act, at the end of this article.

Please continue reading through the following link:

http://bigbrotherafrica.com/forum/showth...?tid=30109

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2012
boljamogun: TEAM PREZZO'S VOTES RIGGING/ MANIPULATION MASTER PLAN EXPOSED

Dear Africa,

As indicated in the my previious exposition, Team prezzo are desperate to influence and hijack the will of majority Africa voting public and have intensified their votes rigging machinery for the past 3 weeks to ensure that Prezzo is imposed on Africa as this season BBA winner.

The evil strategies being used to achieve the above objective as unfolded in their master plan, composed mainly in SWAHILI language but decoded in English with the help of Google Language Translation tools, are as itemized below:

Massive campaign & mobilization by mainly Kenya & Tanzania fans of their respective country's voting public to open several fake profiles on BBA website and create multiple user ID accounts for online voting. This accounted for swaying the Kenya & Tanzania votes for Prezzo in all the previous evictions to the disadvantage of other Kenya housemates contestants.

Massive mobilization and encouragement of Kenya and Tanzania voting public on cross-border movement to their neighboring countries to influence the voting preference of their host communities particularly Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Malawi,etc. This strategy accounted for swaying of Uganda & ROA votes for Prezzo last week when Kyle was not up for nomination which encouraged Uganda voters apathy and massive usage of fraudulent international phone nos. for voting Prezzo while in Kenya & Tanzania respectively.

Massive Propangada campaign on BBA forum and SMS TV strap-line to give fake popularity impression about Prezzo and influence the African voting public to support their cause. This accounted for their partial success in securing Angola and Liberia votes for Prezzo in the last two evictions.

Commissioning of stand-by Prezzo loyalist foot soldiers on the BBA forum and SMS TV strap-line to attack & counteract any divergent opinion on Prezzo and do damage control on Prezzo's misdemeanors.

The source revealed that this project is being financed mainly by the wealthy Prezzo's mum war chest (who inherited her late husband wealth) and supported by few die-hard individual loyalist fans.

See the attached photograph of BBA votes riggers caught in the act, at the end of this article.

Dude, as much as i hate to admit it, your posts (which so far have all been expository of Prezzo's fans' rigging machine) scare me to death. I dismissed your first exposition then, i think he had only 2 country votes? That was the week Junia and Malonza went home. The following week, he had 3 country votes and last week, he had 5 country votes alongside Lady May. I dont believe these events are just happenstances.I dont think his fan base and viewer acceptance can grow that much that soon. Particularly now that he really has no one he rolls with that much. It partly gives credit to your Team Prezzo rigging theory. This only means that they are gathering momentum and will only get more dangerous in the coming weeks. I dont know what will happen if Prezzo wins this show.I really dont know. Oh God! deliver us from evil......

@ TEAM TALIA. Please let us do humanity a huge favour and stop this monster called Prezzo. I beg of you all.

I wish africa could do me a favor by saving Kyle and Janette the mosquito. I will be so glad.

TEAM TALIA ROCKS
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
SAGirl: My brothers and sisters,

Long time no speak:-)

Hope you've all been well.

I have lost total interest in the BBA game, but the last 2 weeks are always the most fascinating hence I'm curious to know what you guys are making of the game so far.

I miss those days of rallying together around the likes of Uti, and that exhilarating feeling of hearing his name being announced as the winner. And I even met the love of my life on this Forum:-)

Anyway, back to the present...

So we know who is making it to the finals:
- Keagan
- Wati
- Talia
- Lady May (obviously she'll survive again, and I can't wait to pull a MUNYA on her)
- and then I pray our wonderful Kyle also makes it through.

Seriously, if Prezzo survives this Sunday, Africa we will need to be ashamed of ourselves. And if he should ultimately win, I will never, ever, ever watch BBA ever again. But I don't think he will:-)

I would love for Kyle to win the game.

My other preference is Keagan: I was so sceptical of him in the beginning, but he has really proven himself a deserving candidate. (Zainab said he's a good kisser, he won HoH a record 5 times, and he's given us some genuine, world-class entertainment).

As for Talia... she should not have associated herself with that Seudou. And she should not have been in the anti-Eve/Zainab/Esparanza camp. I will never forgive her for that (I still miss those gorgeous ladies). If Talia wins, she's going to share the money with Seudou... NEVER!

Lady May cannot win... it would be like how that white Zimbo won last year. We can't let that happen again.

And Wati... oh Wati! he's so cute and crazy:-) but I don't think he'd survive winning that money. He'd drink himself to the ground!

So for me, it has to be between Kyle and Keagan. He he he, I'm well aware of Africa's dislike of anything South African... so I might be told to keep on dreaming.

But let's wait and see...

First, let's hope Kyle survives this week but he most likely will. Just in case we (Talian army) fail in our mission to conquer africa for Talia, i wont mind Kyle escaping with the money.He appears to be a cool dude. he has actually grown on me over tha past few weeks. Everyone else in that house apart fron these two and i mean everyone else can go to hell.

TALIAN ARMY
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
Hey folks,

This is just by the way. My sources claim that they saw DJ exclusive and Barbz hanging out at the embarssy club. And they claim the body language of both of em was quite intimate. I have not been able to independently verify this gist tho but if true, na im be say DJ exclusive is one hell of a lucky murraforker.

*****Baba murraforker ni bobo yen Oloun n gbo****

Dont mind the distraction please, TALIAN ARMY remains steadfast and focused on the task ahead.

TEAM TALIA FOR LIFE
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by wesley80(m): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2012

Dear Africa,

Please continue reading through the following link

Wht sort of drivel is this? Are we primary school kids wey you go dey tell all these moonlight tales? Look just respect yourself o, Somebody like Forkaddict wey get 3kids dey here you dey tell us tortoise and frog story, you no even fear to post that picture wey people done see since 4years ago? Take your time o, last warning.
On a serious note, Prezzo ain't as bad as we r making him look (Did I just say that?) Uhmm well, entertainment - wise I meant, at least the guy has brought some serious controversy and unpleasant drama so he deserves his fame (like he wasn't already famous) all this talk of mum sponsoring troops and inter border crossings is just lame. When we were doing all that for the Kelvins, Utis and Karens who sponsored us? Prezzo has an impressive fan base and those country votes are there for the taking simply cos Naija has taken its foot off the pedal so guys pls stop hating. It isn't just a game where the best man wins but the man with the most determined fans will win right now, Prezzo looks kinda cool.

Ok, so do I want Prezz to win? Hell no! That guy reminds me of the Komodo Dragon(Do a google image search) and he CAN'T be rewarded for messing with our Rep, the less said the berrer, the guy just ain't it. I'm team LADY MAY or lets just say Team LM. Yeah, lets do Africa a favour by endorsing their WARPED sense of entertainment so when they look back and see how "empty" their contestants are, perhaps they'll learn to appreciate 9jas in the house next time. Come to think of it, its been like the driest BBA ever (I admit I didn't really watch) so its only fair they have a befitting winner: GO TEAM LM!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by montelik(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
SAGirl. Wow

Been a while. As you can see, most of d regular BBA forumites from 2010 seem to be in-active on bba(except Dominique, Kaydee, mumagee). I haven't watched since then either , but still read d threads to see if any of them drop by and saw your post. I am pleased to hear our match-making efforts are sill bearing fruit. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by that3as3r: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2012

Dear Africa,

As much as i tried to believe your post, you "spoilt" it all with the picture, that picture is an old picture that was taken in 2008 in Angola Hall OAU. I can even tell you the names of about 3 people in d pic, the dude wearing a white top is bidemi adeoti, d former dsp of the student union, Fjay's tenure. Quit spreading stupid rumours, son.
All the housemates have people rigging votes for em, i was one of those who did so for uti back then too and i have loads of friends in zambia and zimbabwe who did the same for munya, their "golden boy".
Number one rule of lying: Keep it simple. U spoilt it all with the pic, son!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by soloqy: 12:59am On Jul 25, 2012
bxcode: So nobody knows the title of Mildred's song played often on BBA? undecided undecided sad

Wengeze
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by RuuDie(m): 5:31am On Jul 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin

See what one man has single-handedly done to some naija youths oh - THA PREZZ - baba carry go!

It doesn't matter how this BBA pans out; there will be two winners - whoever picks up the cash prize and PREZZO!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2012
that3as3r:

As much as i tried to believe your post, you "spoilt" it all with the picture, that picture is an old picture that was taken in 2008 in Angola Hall OAU. I can even tell you the names of about 3 people in d pic, the dude wearing a white top is bidemi adeoti, d former dsp of the student union, Fjay's tenure. Quit spreading stupid rumours, son.
All the housemates have people rigging votes for em, i was one of those who did so for uti back then too and i have loads of friends in zambia and zimbabwe who did the same for munya, their "golden boy".
Number one rule of lying: Keep it simple. U spoilt it all with the pic, son!

THANK YOU! That's a picture of some students from OAU (I should know - I schooled there!), tidying their assignments at the last minute before presentation.

That bastarrd hag Kemi (the one that was eventually deported from Canada) once posted the SAME picture 3 years ago, claiming they were "Yahoo boys".

This other clown on this thread just ruined the message he/she was trying to sell by posting this picture... That's even if we're to disregard the massive fallacies, half-truths and blatant lies in that post, which I'm really not in the mood to address right now (eg. The claim that Ebuka from BBN played with Francisca's 'emotions' - how stupiiid some people can be sha)
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by wesley80(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2012
Ejiné:
(eg. The claim that Ebuka from BBN played with Francisca's 'emotions' - how stupiiid some people can be sha)
Oh come on, he got that bit right. Ebuka did play with Francisca's emotions and that was the primary reason he lost out. Francisca was madly in luv with him and all he did was soak up all the attention and deny her behind her back - That was why he lost!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by soloqy: 11:25am On Jul 25, 2012
Naija, stand up for Kyle
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
wesley80:
Oh come on, he got that bit right. Ebuka did play with Francisca's emotions and that was the primary reason he lost out. Francisca was madly in luv with him and all he did was soak up all the attention and deny her behind her back - That was why he lost!

Pssssh! I disagree on that one! Fully!

If I'm correct on Ebuka's conduct during that show, it was all about being friendly with all the housemates in the house, and that worked for him (you could tell from the way he maintained a spotless nomination slate for a long time, many of those housemates genuinely like him).

Along came Francisca who told him she'd like them to be lovers or whatever she called it. And as I remember clearly, Ebuka personally said he wouldn't want to get himself involved in something he wouldn't be able to finish.
Now, of all the activities he did with Francisca, which of them were different from what he did with the other girls?
Was it the kissing? Which girls didn't he kiss? Sandra? Helen? Maureen? Joan? Even Ify sef! He kissed all of them except Ichemeta who left too early.
Was it the dancing? Didn't he dance with every other girl in the house?
Did he sleep with Francisca? NO
Did he at any point tell Francisca he had feelings for her? NO

So exactly what informed Francisca's pointless stalkerish attitude if not just her inner freak building stories in her head and telling her he wanted her.
The whole house basically knew he wasn't into her, except Francisca herself, so how did he play with the girl's weird emotions?

People like Francisca, I refer to as 'Dead Weight' - They pull you down with their nonsense despite the fact they have nothing to offer.

Francisca's romantic relationship was all in her head, and it was a lie she kept feeding herself (just like Miss P from BB6 'me and Alex') until it started looking like the truth... Only to herself of course.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2012
wesley80:

Pssssh! I disagree on that one! Fully!

If I'm correct on Ebuka's conduct during that show, it was all about being friendly with all the housemates in the house, and that worked for him (you could tell from the way he maintained a spotless nomination slate for a long time, many of those housemates genuinely like him).

Along came Francisca who told him she'd like them to be lovers or whatever she called it. And as I remember clearly, Ebuka personally said he wouldn't want to get himself involved in something he wouldn't be able to finish.
Now, of all the activities he did with Francisca, which of them were different from what he did with the other girls?
Was it the kissing? Which girls didn't he kiss? Sandra? Helen? Maureen? Joan? Even Ify sef! He kissed all of them except Ichemeta who left too early.
Was it the dancing? Didn't he dance with every other girl in the house?
Did he sleep with Francisca? NO
Did he at any point tell Francisca he had feelings for her? NO

So exactly what informed Francisca's pointless stalkerish attitude if not just her inner freak building stories in her head and telling her he wanted her.
The whole house basically knew he wasn't into her, except Francisca herself, so how did he play with the girl's weird emotions?

People like Francisca, I refer to as 'Dead Weight' - They pull you down with their nonsense despite the fact they have nothing to offer.

Francisca's romantic relationship was all in her head, and it was a lie she kept feeding herself (just like Miss P from BB6 'me and Alex') until it started looking like the truth... Only to herself of course.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
wesley80:
Wht sort of drivel is this? Are we primary school kids wey you go dey tell all these moonlight tales? Look just respect yourself o, Somebody like Forkaddict wey get 3kids dey here you dey tell us tortoise and frog story, you no even fear to post that picture wey people done see since 4years ago? Take your time o, last warning.
On a serious note, Prezzo ain't as bad as we r making him look (Did I just say that?) Uhmm well, entertainment - wise I meant, at least the guy has brought some serious controversy and unpleasant drama so he deserves his fame (like he wasn't already famous) all this talk of mum sponsoring troops and inter border crossings is just lame. When we were doing all that for the Kelvins, Utis and Karens who sponsored us? Prezzo has an impressive fan base and those country votes are there for the taking simply cos Naija has taken its foot off the pedal so guys pls stop hating. It isn't just a game where the best man wins but the man with the most determined fans will win right now, Prezzo looks kinda cool.

Ok, so do I want Prezz to win? Hell no! That guy reminds me of the Komodo Dragon(Do a google image search) and he CAN'T be rewarded for messing with our Rep, the less said the berrer, the guy just ain't it. I'm team LADY MAY or lets just say Team LM. Yeah, lets do Africa a favour by endorsing their WARPED sense of entertainment so when they look back and see how "empty" their contestants are, perhaps they'll learn to appreciate 9jas in the house next time. Come to think of it, its been like the driest BBA ever (I admit I didn't really watch) so its only fair they have a befitting winner: GO TEAM LM!
Dis guy, you don carry your wahala come again. Good 2 see you come on board. Hw you dey sha?

So you be team LM. No wahala. Day 91 don reach. May God spare our lives.

This years BBA had the potential of being one of the most entertaining if not the most in the history of the show. But very strong and worthy contenders had 2 exit the show prematurely under questionable circumstances. But still, I prefer it to last year,s edition.

**** By the way, hw far wit dat una Karen girl? Is or isn't she broke yet? And shey she don go put plastic for nyansh?****

@ All, pls pardon d digression. We should be focused & unwavering in our quest to conquer africa for Talia.

Still Team Talia
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
And Wesley, need we remind ourselves the Francisca we're talking about is a full grown woman? If she went on picking up yeye signs from a naturally playful guy, whose fault is that?

You need to see me in real life and the way I freely socialize with girls to understand Ebuka was just being sincere. Some guys just love their freedom, and I guess Ebuka and I are similar in that way, which explains my burning rage over the flimsy reasons given for his eviction.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
soloqy: Naija, stand up for Kyle
We have been standing for him since monday. But only for this week. Next wk, Naija shall not only stand but fight for our daring Talia.

The Talian Army
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2012
Anyway, I think I'm going to support Kyle in the end sha.
Cuz Talia looks like a pretty hard sell from a realistic point of view.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Ejine(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
But that still doesn't change my deep belief that Keagan will win this show.

By the way, isn't it ironic that the same Kyle Ghana voted for, eventually put Keitta up for eviction.

LOLLLL! grin I'm only getting the joke now. Sorry for being so slow, guys grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ejiné: But that still doesn't change my deep belief that Keagan will win this show.

By the way, isn't it ironic that the same Kyle Ghana voted for, eventually put Keitta up for eviction.

Team Keegan, if there's any such thing are on a long thing. Why r guys blamin kyle for keitas eviction? He (kyle) gave a good reason for putin keita up. He said that by his calculation, west africa will suport keita cos he's the only west african left on the shw. Its just a pity if things didn't go the way he expected.

Team Talia for life
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
SAGirl: My brothers and sisters,

Long time no speak:-)

Hope you've all been well.

I have lost total interest in the BBA game, but the last 2 weeks are always the most fascinating hence I'm curious to know what you guys are making of the game so far.

I miss those days of rallying together around the likes of Uti, and that exhilarating feeling of hearing his name being announced as the winner. And I even met the love of my life on this Forum:-)

Anyway, back to the present...

So we know who is making it to the finals:
- Keagan
- Wati
- Talia
- Lady May (obviously she'll survive again, and I can't wait to pull a MUNYA on her)
- and then I pray our wonderful Kyle also makes it through.

Seriously, if Prezzo survives this Sunday, Africa we will need to be ashamed of ourselves. And if he should ultimately win, I will never, ever, ever watch BBA ever again. But I don't think he will:-)

I would love for Kyle to win the game.

My other preference is Keagan: I was so sceptical of him in the beginning, but he has really proven himself a deserving candidate. (Zainab said he's a good kisser, he won HoH a record 5 times, and he's given us some genuine, world-class entertainment).

As for Talia... she should not have associated herself with that Seudou. And she should not have been in the anti-Eve/Zainab/Esparanza camp. I will never forgive her for that (I still miss those gorgeous ladies). If Talia wins, she's going to share the money with Seudou... NEVER!

Lady May cannot win... it would be like how that white Zimbo won last year. We can't let that happen again.

And Wati... oh Wati! he's so cute and crazy:-) but I don't think he'd survive winning that money. He'd drink himself to the ground!

So for me, it has to be between Kyle and Keagan. He he he, I'm well aware of Africa's dislike of anything South African... so I might be told to keep on dreaming.

But let's wait and see...
GOOD, you know Keagan ain't winning squat this year. Lady May just may be the weak link this week, sorry to say. Kyle's definitely a winning candidate, Keagan's 'DOWN WITH UPVILLERS' strategy spoilt his game, and he and Keitta's 'NAIJA'S NOT A FACTOR' attitude didn't help much. Prezzo, win ke! Not unless the Ghanaian president ressurects. @forkadict, got Mildred's song, the title's 'WENGEZE' by EAZZY
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by bxcode(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2012
soloqy:

Wengeze
Its not this one, one song that goes like 'I need an african man, a black....man' or something like that undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by wesley80(m): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
Ejiné: And Wesley, need we remind ourselves the Francisca we're talking about is a full grown woman? If she went on picking up yeye signs from a naturally playful guy, whose fault is that?

You need to see me in real life and the way I freely socialize with girls to understand Ebuka was just being sincere. Some guys just love their freedom, and I guess Ebuka and I are similar in that way, which explains my burning rage over the flimsy reasons given for his eviction.

Naturally playful guy ko, Naturally erect guy ni. Abeg leave that thing jare. We all knew the couples in d house(Maureen & Gideon, Chinedu & Joan) and when Ebuka started flirting with Fran, we (viewers) loved it cos it seemed a good match bw two good hearted fellows till Ebuka started acting cold and dismissive(oops! who does that remind me of?), of course Ebuka was d coolest guy in d house and seemed to be too much for Fran but you don't lift a girls heart and let it fall like it belongs to Barbie! There's a way to say "No" to a lady that's into you but you feel absolutely nothing for, Ebuka lost the show when Fran broke down and wept her eyes out - most viewers wept with her. He lost it cos he was cold and unemotional the guy lacked "basic guyman orientation" (Hope they taught you that in OAU?).
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by wesley80(m): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2012
fork adict:
Dis guy, you don carry your wahala come again. Good 2 see you come on board. Hw you dey sha?

So you be team LM. No wahala. Day 91 don reach. May God spare our lives.

This years BBA had the potential of being one of the most entertaining if not the most in the history of the show. But very strong and worthy contenders had 2 exit the show prematurely under questionable circumstances. But still, I prefer it to last year,s edition.

**** By the way, hw far wit dat una Karen girl? Is or isn't she broke yet? And shey she don go put plastic for nyansh?****

Bros your Guy dey fine O, I see you've been holding the fort very well? All I go say na "more oil to your condom" well done. As for Karen I no know nada abt her sha, our love end with BB Amplified.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by pendo89(f): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2012
THIS IS SOOO WRONG AND MISLEADING.THESE AREN'T EAST AFRICANS.NOT AT ALL.I HAVE SEEN THIS PIC HERE IN FORUM AND IT'S NIGERIAN. WHERE IS THIS ANYWAY?

boljamogun:

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by SAGirl: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2012
fork adict:

First, let's hope Kyle survives this week but he most likely will. Just in case we (Talian army) fail in our mission to conquer africa for Talia, i wont mind Kyle escaping with the money.He appears to be a cool dude. he has actually grown on me over tha past few weeks. Everyone else in that house apart fron these two and i mean everyone else can go to hell.

TALIAN ARMY

LOL,
Fork Adict, I fail to see why you like Talia so much. I've never seen her do or say anything that moves me in any way whatsoever. She's so blunt.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by SAGirl: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2012
fork adict:
D

I fully agree... last year's season was the worst yet! And this year Biggie really outdid himself with good quality housemates...
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by SAGirl: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2012
Ejiné: But that still doesn't change my deep belief that Keagan will win this show.

Yes... TEAM KEAGAN HAS ENTERED THE BUILDING :-)
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by SAGirl: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2012
safarigirl: GOOD, you know Keagan ain't winning squat this year. Lady May just may be the weak link this week, sorry to say. Kyle's definitely a winning candidate, Keagan's 'DOWN WITH UPVILLERS' strategy spoilt his game, and he and Keitta's 'NAIJA'S NOT A FACTOR' attitude didn't help much. Prezzo, win ke! Not unless the Ghanaian president ressurects. @forkadict, got Mildred's song, the title's 'WENGEZE' by EAZZY

Hey... we have just won the AU Chairpersonship. ANYTHING is possible:-)
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by wesley80(m): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2012
SAGirl:

I fully agree... last year's season was the worst yet! And this year Biggie really outdid himself with good quality housemates...
Do I smell "sour grapes"? Perhaps if Karen had lost out to an ultra dull housemate like Luclay did I also would have said last years edition was "the worse ever"!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2012
SAGirl:

LOL,
Fork Adict, I fail to see why you like Talia so much. I've never seen her do or say anything that moves me in any way whatsoever. She's so blunt.
1. She's intelligent. I heard her discussing politics with jannette one evening a few days back and i was impressed. Your keegan the dimwit had to shut them both up cos he felt so left out.
2. Can you remember when biggy gave them a drawing task a while ago? She had the best drawing. She was miles ahead of whoever you may ajudge her runner up.
3. Her crazy dance moves. Although i havent seen much of that since she got to upville. But when she was still at DV, those moves.... Even IK had to ask her and tamara to give africa more of those dance moves when he wanted to announce tamara's eviction and talia's elevation to UV.
4. She is pretty. Even tho, i cant particualarly say that i find her sexy. But she is pretty and note that i put her looks at the bottom of the list.

TALIAN ARMY.... SET TO CONQUER AFRICA

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / The Amount Each 2020 BBNaija Housemate Got While In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.