Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread (74765 Views)

Poll: top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Wati: 20% (1 vote)
Malonza: 0% (0 votes)
Kyle: 0% (0 votes)
Junia: 40% (2 votes)
Talia: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 62% (5 votes)
Alex: 12% (1 vote)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 12% (1 vote)
ladymay: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants most likely to win the Big Brother Stargame

Keita: 0% (0 votes)
Alex: 0% (0 votes)
Janette: 0% (0 votes)
Goldie: 0% (0 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Top two contestants likely to win BBA stargame

Wati: 16% (1 vote)
malonza: 33% (2 votes)
kyle: 0% (0 votes)
junia : 0% (0 votes)
talia: 50% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

keita: 40% (4 votes)
alex: 10% (1 vote)
janette: 10% (1 vote)
Goldie: 40% (4 votes)
ladymay: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Keagan: 80% (4 votes)
Prezzo: 20% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by wanitas(f): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
thanks people!!! for sending her home, finally!!

what an utter disgrace!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by RuuDie(m): 6:48am On Jul 16, 2012
Tha Prez still dey. . . .chai that nucca!

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2012
mumagee: I watched the show this time from afar and tried not to get involved. Goldie showed her true self and I think that is the only way she could survive! Please people let's not criticise her too much!

I thought after the mumu Zimbo won last time we decided that even if its a lizard that represent Niger. It will win!

Anyways I think she has a heart of Gold!

Peace

I take God beg Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ no make me vex this mornin o,if shez a friend of urs twill be in her best interest if Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ take her to see a psychologist.I av every rite to critisize her to my hearts content,she chose to be a nigerian rep,that job alone isn't for d fainthearted,shez antisocial,dosnt com out for d saturday parties xcpt wen her song or prezzos is playing,cries at d drop of a hat,is that wat we sent her ova dia to do,werz d entertinmnt factor,abi Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ tink I pay dstv subscription to watch smone cook and cleaan lik a frigin housemaid,in all my years of watchin BB,iv never seen a housmte nt to talk of celeb,wail the way she did on stage,I covered my face in shame(was peerin thru my fingers to watch)
I honestly do not want to dwel much goldyz matter,I'm seriosly restrainin myself from thnkin too deeply, cos thnkin bout her makes my ulcer act up

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by RuuDie(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2012

The "Naija Babe" Demystified!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by dominique(f): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2012
@tjskii no be only you cover face with shame o! i had to eventually switch channels during the interview, it was just too uncomfortable to watch embarassed angry. how i wish they had evicted two people, annoying lady may would have been off my screen by now. at least Naija peeps can now focus squarely on queen Talia now.

Talia for tha $$$ cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
This is the most dynamic edition of BBA in its 9 year history. I mean, how on earth could this week's result be a far cry from last week's where all housemates up for eviction were the same in both weeks? While i dont want to jump to conclusion and allege rigging of votes by M-net, the outcome leaves me dazed at least. The result only reflects that Goldie was a hopelessly lost case to the extent that NAIJA POWER couldn't even save her. Many hoped that at least NAIJA POWER would get her to the finals but she will not win but alas, that was not to be. O ma se o.

I intended to post something about Goldie before her eviction but logistics challenges couldnt make me. I dont know maybe i should just go ahead and post it or not. But in summary, i met with someone last week who claimed (alleged) that Goldie was married and that she lives with her hubby in Ikoyi. Can anyone confirm this? Although i was skeptical about believing the story and that is why i need someone to confirm it. The person was insistent that she knows the house gan gan where Goldie stays.

Like i earlier mentioned, I need someone to confirm or refute this gist. Anyone please

PROUDLY TEAM TALIA
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2012
The guy in question might not be her hubby but I need to confirm his status. Could he be a live in lover? Men I don't know what more to say. Prodly team talia
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
mumagee:
I thought after the mumu Zimbo won last time we decided that even if its a lizard that represent Niger. It will win!

Anyways I think she has a heart of Gold!

Peace
That statemnt would hav bin valid if goldie had won against d odds.
I don't giv a fork. About d kind of heart she's got whethr gold or plastic.

Proudly team talia
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2012
@forkaddict I also heard the same gist o,but I thnk d guy is prbly her boytoy,doubt if thyr marid. Tje gist I'm more likely to blv is d one bout her avin one rich dubai boyfrend,who sponsored her new album
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2012
Ok up for eviction this week are,Alex,Ladymay,Prezzo,Wati and keegan,
Kyle as head of hous had d opportunity of saving someone,so the steewpid aaseed niggy saved keegan and put up keita,I'm so vexed
Now I'm nt vexed he put up keitaz(d boy has bin annoyin me lately,so I want his head on a platter)I'm upset cos he saved kegan,d very guy who put him up for eviction lastweek,wat he shoulda done was to save alex and put up keita
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 12:54am On Jul 17, 2012
tjskii: Ok up for eviction this week are,Alex,Ladymay,Prezzo,Wati and keegan,
Kyle as head of hous had d opportunity of saving someone,so the steewpid aaseed niggy saved keegan and put up keita,I'm so vexed
Now I'm nt vexed he put up keitaz(d boy has bin annoyin me lately,so I want his head on a platter)I'm upset cos he saved kegan,d very guy who put him up for eviction lastweek,wat he shoulda done was to save alex and put up keita
I think the move by Kyle was a very smart one...infact very exceptional. That move just prolonged his stay in the house till the end! He looked beyond vegeance and played a very good hand.
Keitta has been a nonsense guy of late. The guy is annoying and ill-informed and i am sure he wont be getting the vote of Nigerians...
Voting Talia to stay.

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 12:55am On Jul 17, 2012
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by RuuDie(m): 4:42am On Jul 17, 2012
tjskii: @forkaddict I also heard the same gist o,but I thnk d guy is prbly her boytoy,doubt if thyr marid. Tje gist I'm more likely to blv is d one bout her avin one rich dubai boyfrend,who sponsored her new album

More likely to be the other way round grin
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by RuuDie(m): 4:44am On Jul 17, 2012

No shakes. . . Tha Prez will Prevail. . .yet again!

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2012
BROWN SUGAR AFRIKA present the hunt for models,musical artiste and dancers 4 world wide broadcast
For participation
Entry form is:
Single:#3000 only
Group:#5000 only
U can get our forms in our offices in lagos or online
Prize 4 winners
MODELS every body is a winner
But the top model will go home with 500,000 n mary kay makeup kits
Then the rest models go home wit 100,000 wit mary kay makeup kit

ARTISTE winner 500,000 with a record deal and a standard musical video
Second winner 100,000 wit a standard musical video

Dancers go home with 500,000 with a package deal

Sponsors and partnership:
Newline media for silverbird mbgn,9jacritic,losoto models south afrika,ewonder tv,hiphop magazine fresh magazine,blitz e.t.c
FOR more info contact us on:
Call steph:08181439414
BB pin:21fc20d4
E-mail: sweet.steph@hotmail.com
Twitter: @ekiloui
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2012
I personally find Kyle's change to be very stewpid, forget vengeance, that would have been if Keagan wasn't up and he put him up. Now Alex is going home for shizzle, and Wati could leave too, but we hope Keitta goes, the silly eediot is really getting on ma nerves, don't even care if WA wins or not, our deserving reps Ola, Chris and Zainab didn't get the chance to prove themselves. WE HAD THE BEST REPS OF THE SEASON, this year, just wasn't our year. #TEAMTalia
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2012
safarigirl: Now Alex is going home for shizzle, and Wati could leave too, but we hope Keitta goes, the silly eediot is really getting on ma nerves, don't even care if WA wins or not, our deserving reps Ola, Chris and Zainab didn't get the chance to prove themselves. WE HAD THE BEST REPS OF THE SEASON, this year, just wasn't our year. #TEAMTalia

You can say that again. But i must confess the show exceeded expectation for me, cos if it were other editions of BB take for instance BB Amplified, imagine if karen and Luclay had been forced out of the game, what would have been left of it? But here, we have Ola, Chris,Zainab, Rocki (and even Saidou?)out of the game and still we have a little of it left to watch. IMO, BB stargame rocks.

Of the remaining housemates, apart from my chic TALIA i also support Janette the mosquito. But men, God really loves Talia o (or whoever emerges the winner eventually). Imagine all the obstacles God is clearing out of her path just because he (God) wants to bless her with $300k??

PROUDLY AND STILL TEAM TALIA
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2012
fork adict:

You can say that again. But i must confess the show exceeded expectation for me, cos if it were other editions of BB take for instance BB Amplified, imagine if karen and Luclay had been forced out of the game, what would have been left of it? But here, we have Ola, Chris,Zainab, Rocki (and even Saidou?)out of the game and still we have a little of it left to watch. IMO, BB stargame rocks.

Of the remaining housemates, apart from my chic TALIA i also support Janette the mosquito. But men, God really loves Talia o (or whoever emerges the winner eventually). Imagine all the obstacles God is clearing out of her path just because he (God) wants to bless her with $300k??

PROUDLY AND STILL TEAM TALIA

as in ehn, her own divine intervention pass GEJ own, ha! You sure sey the girl no get jazz? Even people wey for be obstacles a la Keitta and Keagan, com phuck themselves up, road just clear.

Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by boljamogun(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2012
BBA STARGAME WINNER: A PASSIONATE APPEAL TO AFRICA TO AVOID PREZZO WINNING BY MISTAKE

Dear my beloved mother Africa,

I have been watching with mounting interest the voting patterns for housemates eviction every weekend particularly the last two weeks evictions.

I have realized that of the remaining housemates, Team Prezzo is the most passionate, desperate, organised and dedicated to their cause of winning this year edition of BBA and are mainly composed of expectedly Kenya and Tanzania fans and the team have resorted to a number of wuruwuru (fake) strategies as depicted in the TEAM PREZZO thread on BBA forum composed mostly in SWAHILI language (but can be translated to English using Google Language translator tool) part of which are mass mobilization of the Kenya and Tanzania population to open several fake users Ids to vote using a number of targeted countries to influence the voting results of the targeted countries, massive boarder crossing of Team Prezzo to the neighbouring countries to influence the host country voting outcome, massive campaigns & support for Prezzo on BBA forum and SMS strap line to create fake popularity impression for Prezzo using various fake user IDs as well as foot soldiers always ever ready to attack divergent opinions on Prezzo all aiming at harm-twisting Africa voters to the cause of Prezzo.

Never in the history of BBA reality show as a backstabber who rode on the popularity of abusing women emotionally to gain fame has ever won the game (check Ebuka vs. Francisca in BBN in 2006 edition), but the history is about to change in this year edition if adequate care is not taken by majority of African voters to avert this imminent calamity that is about to befall mother Africa because of the following reasons:

1. Prezzo presently commands about 30% of the voting population (based on the current popularity vote on BBA forum) and his fans are the most desperate, organised, committed and passionate for his cause. This percentage will literarily translate to about 5 -6 country votes in the final, mainly Kenya, Tanzania, Liberia, Sierra Leone, suprisingly Nigeria & ROA.

2. The remainiing 70% majority of Africa voters will most likely scatter their majority votes on remaining 4 finalists (housemates) mainly Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola & South Africa(3 or 4 countries for Talia); Namibia, South Africa, Botswana (2 or 3 countries for Lady May), Uganda & Malawi (2 countries for Kyle) and Ghana and Liberia (1 or 2 countries for Keitta).

3. Majority of tennage girls & female students (not all) watching Big Brother and who have ample time for voting because they are not working are affected in their decision by mainly male look, swagger and bad boy mentality and would do everything to sway the votes for their charm boy who they fancified but cannot get (female attraction to bad boys theory).

4. Bad boys will always have the back of their own members and will support prezzo passionately to win this game. A case of birds of the same feather flock together.

5. There is a sudden upsurge and growing numbers of tennage girls, female students and bad boys from Nigeria on the BBA forum & facebook who are actively supporting the cause of Prezzo in spite of Golden and Barbz emotional abuse and backstabbing by Prezzo. This accounts for the increasing rise of PREZZO popularity votes on BBA forum and Facebook which may sway Nigeria & ROA votes for Prezzo from this weekend eviction to the final day.

6. Never in the history of BBA game has West Africa voting block been divided but for this year edition and the voting block, with the exception of Ghana for Keitta, are up for grab because of greed, lack of unity and cohesion. At the moment Nigeria, Seirra Leone and Liberia votes are in the bag for Prezzo to loose, no thank to tennage girls, female students and bad boys in the region.

SUGGESTION:

Looking at the above enumerated imminent danger of crowning a backstabber, ultimate snitch and emotional abuser with $300,000 grand price as the winner, I therefore humbly appeal to 70% majority of Africa voters who are rational in their judgement to unite and pick only 1 or at most 2 deserving housemates from the remaining 4 potential finalists namely Talia, Kyle, Lady May and Keitta and concentrate and NOT divide their majority votes on the chosen or favoured housemate so as to be able to outsmart TEAM PREZZO.

In Particular, Nigeria & South Africa voters please arise, be united and vote massively for your chosen housemate together for common goal of Goldie & Barbs to prevent female tennagers, female students and bad boys from hijacking your country votes for Prezzo and prove that your countries are not MUMU, DUMB and cannot be captivated with Prezzo's charm/lies like Goldie and in case of a tie in country votes between Prezzo and your favoured housemate, the tie will spring in favour of your chosen housemate who will emerge as the overall winner due to your countries high voting population as the case was with Rico vs. Hazel in BBA 3 final.

Note: To checkmate Prezzo from mistakenly run away with the grand price and emerge as the winner, against the will of 70% majority Africa voters, the alternate favoured housemate must be assured of at least 6 country votes but comfortably 7-8 country votes to be crowned as the winner of this game.

Secondly, in the alternate to the above suggestion, African voters can start playing the game for the winner from this week to next week evictions by eliminating potential competitors (who will secure more than 1 country votes aside their native country) to the choosen or favoured housemate and save, by voting, the perceived weak housemates (who will loose or secure only his/her home country vote) and therefore not pose major challenge to the favoured housemate in the final week.

Desperate situation requires desperate measures and a stitch in time saves nine.

African be warned of this real threat or imminent danger and avoid mistake and watch this space in the run to and after the final week.

I trust your intelligence and believe you will do the needful.

Thank you.

God Bless you All!!
God Bless Africa!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by Addebayo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2012
[quote author=boljamogun] No need to worry prezzo already decides to take a voluntary exit.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by boljamogun(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2012
RE:BBA STARGAME WINNER: A PASSIONATE APPEAL TO AFRICA TO AVOID PREZZO WINNING BY MISTAKE

Prezzo is a game player and is faking the voluntary exit mainly to get the attention and sympathy of the housemates particularly Talia & Keitta to sway them as his companions because of his feeling of isolation as well as sympathy votes from the voting public.

He merely discuss the voluntary exit with only two housemates: Talia & Keitta.

He has not inform or secure permission, from the Big Brother, officially on this proposal.

Continue reading on the following link:

http://bigbrotherafrica.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=29992&pid=481934
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2012
@ bolja, Guy that your essay was not necessary and I doubt anyone will have time to read all of it, so you should've just stated your main points in summary. I commend the fact that you bothered to go to google to translate Swahili just so you could get the game plan. BBA is not a life & death matter, by next year there'll be fresh faces and new rivalry, so what's the fuss? Trust me, Prezzo will NOT win, he has only tanzania and kenyan votes permanently cos his mama is tanzanian and he's Kenyan, Keitta, Keagan, Lady May, Kyle won't win either. Talia is the chosen one, so if the tanzanians and Kenyans like, they can even open an account in Madagascar, the Pigzo will still fly back to Kenya empty handed on his Masai stick. So don't worry your pretty lil head aite?
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2012
boljamogun: BBA STARGAME WINNER: A PASSIONATE APPEAL TO AFRICA TO AVOID PREZZO WINNING BY MISTAKE

Dear my beloved mother Africa,

I have been watching with mounting interest the voting patterns for housemates eviction every weekend particularly the last two weeks evictions.

I have realized that of the remaining housemates, Team Prezzo is the most passionate, desperate, organised and dedicated to their cause of winning this year edition of BBA and are mainly composed of expectedly Kenya and Tanzania fans and the team have resorted to a number of wuruwuru (fake) strategies as depicted in the TEAM PREZZO thread on BBA forum composed mostly in SWAHILI language (but can be translated to English using Google Language translator tool) part of which are mass mobilization of the Kenya and Tanzania population to open several fake users Ids to vote using a number of targeted countries to influence the voting results of the targeted countries, massive boarder crossing of Team Prezzo to the neighbouring countries to influence the host country voting outcome, massive campaigns & support for Prezzo on BBA forum and SMS strap line to create fake popularity impression for Prezzo using various fake user IDs as well as foot soldiers always ever ready to attack divergent opinions on Prezzo all aiming at harm-twisting Africa voters to the cause of Prezzo.

Never in the history of BBA reality show as a backstabber who rode on the popularity of abusing women emotionally to gain fame has ever won the game (check Ebuka vs. Francisca in BBN in 2006 edition), but the history is about to change in this year edition if adequate care is not taken by majority of African voters to avert this imminent calamity that is about to befall mother Africa because of the following reasons:

1. Prezzo presently commands about 30% of the voting population (based on the current popularity vote on BBA forum) and his fans are the most desperate, organised, committed and passionate for his cause. This percentage will literarily translate to about 5 -6 country votes in the final, mainly Kenya, Tanzania, Liberia, Sierra Leone, suprisingly Nigeria & ROA.

2. The remainiing 70% majority of Africa voters will most likely scatter their majority votes on remaining 4 finalists (housemates) mainly Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola & South Africa(3 or 4 countries for Talia); Namibia, South Africa, Botswana (2 or 3 countries for Lady May), Uganda & Malawi (2 countries for Kyle) and Ghana and Liberia (1 or 2 countries for Keitta).

3. Majority of tennage girls & female students (not all) watching Big Brother and who have ample time for voting because they are not working are affected in their decision by mainly male look, swagger and bad boy mentality and would do everything to sway the votes for their charm boy who they fancified but cannot get (female attraction to bad boys theory).

4. Bad boys will always have the back of their own members and will support prezzo passionately to win this game. A case of birds of the same feather flock together.

5. There is a sudden upsurge and growing numbers of tennage girls, female students and bad boys from Nigeria on the BBA forum & facebook who are actively supporting the cause of Prezzo in spite of Golden and Barbz emotional abuse and backstabbing by Prezzo. This accounts for the increasing rise of PREZZO popularity votes on BBA forum and Facebook which may sway Nigeria & ROA votes for Prezzo from this weekend eviction to the final day.

6. Never in the history of BBA game has West Africa voting block been divided but for this year edition and the voting block, with the exception of Ghana for Keitta, are up for grab because of greed, lack of unity and cohesion. At the moment Nigeria, Seirra Leone and Liberia votes are in the bag for Prezzo to loose, no thank to tennage girls, female students and bad boys in the region.

SUGGESTION:

Looking at the above enumerated imminent danger of crowning a backstabber, ultimate snitch and emotional abuser with $300,000 grand price as the winner, I therefore humbly appeal to 70% majority of Africa voters who are rational in their judgement to unite and pick only 1 or at most 2 deserving housemates from the remaining 4 potential finalists namely Talia, Kyle, Lady May and Keitta and concentrate and NOT divide their majority votes on the chosen or favoured housemate so as to be able to outsmart TEAM PREZZO.

In Particular, Nigeria & South Africa voters please arise, be united and vote massively for your chosen housemate together for common goal of Goldie & Barbs to prevent female tennagers, female students and bad boys from hijacking your country votes for Prezzo and prove that your countries are not MUMU, DUMB and cannot be captivated with Prezzo's charm/lies like Goldie and in case of a tie in country votes between Prezzo and your favoured housemate, the tie will spring in favour of your chosen housemate who will emerge as the overall winner due to your countries high voting population as the case was with Rico vs. Hazel in BBA 3 final.

Note: To checkmate Prezzo from mistakenly run away with the grand price and emerge as the winner, against the will of 70% majority Africa voters, the alternate favoured housemate must be assured of at least 6 country votes but comfortably 7-8 country votes to be crowned as the winner of this game.

Secondly, in the alternate to the above suggestion, African voters can start playing the game for the winner from this week to next week evictions by eliminating potential competitors (who will secure more than 1 country votes aside their native country) to the choosen or favoured housemate and save, by voting, the perceived weak housemates (who will loose or secure only his/her home country vote) and therefore not pose major challenge to the favoured housemate in the final week.

Desperate situation requires desperate measures and a stitch in time saves nine.

African be warned of this real threat or imminent danger and avoid mistake and watch this space in the run to and after the final week.

I trust your intelligence and believe you will do the needful.

Thank you.

God Bless you All!!
God Bless Africa!!!

Thanks for your post.

First of, we both share a common contempt for Prezzo and a common resolve to ensure that he doesnt win the prize money.

Second of, I agree with your strategy of voting out housemates that may cause unnecessary complications for my talia at the finals. People like Keegan and Lady may and if possible keita should not make it to the finals. That makes sense. However, i feel your fears (or that of the author's) are more imagined than real. The TALIAN ARMY should not be underestimated. We have not been called to duty yet so no need for us to come out with our guns blazing. Believe me, when the time comes and we need to defend our darling, guy, you sef go shock. Besides, you need to be physically present in a country and vote in that country before your vote can count for that country. I dont believe the auditors are that dumb as not to be able to detect if a guy resident in kenya votes and wants it to count as a south african vote. IP addresses, Phone numbers can be used to validate votes. I also want to believe that there are other measures they would have put in place to check this. Furthermore, i dont believe that Kenyans are that many in population and that jobless as to migrate to other countries and vote en masse just for one person who will not compensate them with as much as a dime if eventually he wins? Com'on man.

Of all the housemates left in the game, Keita is the only one that worries me. No one else. Least of all, Prezzo.

I herby urge the Talian army to be on red alert. Let us gather all our arms & ammunition now and be on standby. We should be ready to unleash maximum terror on our enemies at an instant.

SIGNED,
PRESIDENT, TEAM TALIA
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
@ boljamogun
you go fear logistics naa cheesy. but i agree with forkadict. i dont think its possible for people to vote with fake countries, thats why voting through mxit was scrapped. so dont worry your pretty lil head about prezzo smelling the money.
for once, we need sadc on our side for our gal to win.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:05am On Jul 20, 2012
fork adict:

Thanks for your post.

First of, we both share a common contempt for Prezzo and a common resolve to ensure that he doesnt win the prize money.

Second of, I agree with your strategy of voting out housemates that may cause unnecessary complications for my talia at the finals. People like Keegan and Lady may and if possible keita should not make it to the finals. That makes sense. However, i feel your fears (or that of the author's) are more imagined than real. The TALIAN ARMY should not be underestimated. We have not been called to duty yet so no need for us to come out with our guns blazing. Believe me, when the time comes and we need to defend our darling, guy, you sef go shock. Besides, you need to be physically present in a country and vote in that country before your vote can count for that country. I dont believe the auditors are that dumb as not to be able to detect if a guy resident in kenya votes and wants it to count as a south african vote. IP addresses, Phone numbers can be used to validate votes. I also want to believe that there are other measures they would have put in place to check this. Furthermore, i dont believe that Kenyans are that many in population and that jobless as to migrate to other countries and vote en masse just for one person who will not compensate them with as much as a dime if eventually he wins? Com'on man.

Of all the housemates left in the game, Keita is the only one that worries me. No one else. Least of all, Prezzo.

I herby urge the Talian army to be on red alert. Let us gather all our arms & ammunition now and be on standby. We should be ready to unleash maximum terror on our enemies at an instant.

SIGNED,
PRESIDENT, TEAM TALIA
all you gotta do is work at one of the telecommunications companies to influence the votes, but since most Kenyans don't, it won't mean sh1t. They have no manpower, resources or even brains to pull off the Naija style, how many people in Kenya and even Tanzania have dstv talk less watch BBA? I'm sure they're not even as much as those in Lagos and Abuja alone, so how do they plan to spread manpower? Mtchew, Prezzo's just a tiny ant in the way. Keitta sef won't garner as much votes. Ghana, Liberia and ROA are Keitta's only hope, and even Lib sef isn't a sure bet.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:41am On Jul 21, 2012
Is it just me or since Goldie left this thread has become dormant? Just goes to show, even if a majority of Nigerians disliked her, she was the sole reason that many still bothered to see the show, even I, haven't watched since she left, and even more won't vote. Reminds me of BBA3, when Uti left early. Chai! Biggie has lost cash big time.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by baby4u2(f): 3:52am On Jul 22, 2012
@Safari, do you know i was just going to write the exact same thing. Page 19 for a week. So what is Talia doing now? and the rest, no gist again? Goldie made us want to come and type. now undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:49am On Jul 22, 2012
safarigirl: Is it just me or since Goldie left this thread has become dormant? Just goes to show, even if a majority of Nigerians disliked her, she was the sole reason that many still bothered to see the show, even I, haven't watched since she left, and even more won't vote. Reminds me of BBA3, when Uti left early. Chai! Biggie has lost cash big time.
So you really think Goldie makes this thread trend? Hell no! I have really been time choked cos of my work. So i havent really been folowing the show as actively as i would have loved and i dont really dig the highlight show on africa magic.

PROUDLY TEAM TALIA
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2012
baby4u2: @Safari, do you know i was just going to write the exact same thing. Page 19 for a week. So what is Talia doing now? and the rest, no gist again? Goldie made us want to come and type. now undecided
Na which Goldie all of una dey shout sef? We and our darling Talia are just chilling like that. No cause for us to stir up trouble yet. As for the rest of the housemates, dem just dey dull themself noni. Notin for dem sha. all man sabi dat one.

Moving on to other gists, setting aside my utter dislike of Keita, i must commend him for proving himself as the undisputed Azonto king. He has promoted the azonto dance routine so much that all the housemates (maybe with the exception of Prezzo) have now come to accept it. Ghanaians must sure be proud of him.

By the way, the parry last nite na baba fork up. Jeeeez! I'm sure the dj is a bloooody trainee in the school of djaying. Let's wait for the eviction tonight.

PROUDLY TEAM TALIA
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
its true. Didnt like goldie but since she left i av not been watching as i used to and this thread has slowed down...and am not voting too.
Guess we all miss her in a way.
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by tjskii(f): 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
Me personally just tire for the show,it has nthn to do wth goldy leavin,I'd complained bout this bout two wks befor she left,I just cnt seem to muster enthusiasm for d show anymore,no one is deserving of that money,wellllllllll xcept mayb prezzo
Re: Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread by RuuDie(m): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2012
tjskii: Me personally just tire for the show,it has nthn to do wth goldy leavin,I'd complained bout this bout two wks befor she left,I just cnt seem to muster enthusiasm for d show anymore,no one is deserving of that money,wellllllllll xcept mayb prezzo

He he he he he he

*just strolling by thread humming "confessions" by usher raymond*

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / The Amount Each 2020 BBNaija Housemate Got While In The House

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114