Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? (3885 Views)

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by ffo(m): 11:21am On May 10, 2012
I have a very close friend who just broke with his babe. the girl threatened to curse him (i tink she made an attempt to do that). they met on facebook. th girl is older than him. he just told him that he has some1 he wants to marry and gave her reasons why he cant continue with the relationship. the relationship is not more than 6 months old. the guy did not av sex with her. he didnt make any covenant with her. te girl claim d guy was playing with her life.

i was just wandering if a girl actually has d right/power to place a curse on a guy because he broke up with her.
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by Dyt(f): 11:34am On May 10, 2012
y wld he mk promises he cant fulfill?
he has met his match
tongue
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by jobaskia(m): 11:56am On May 10, 2012
it's not that they have the power to lay on curse on any one,but emotions that runs through them you cannot decipher. Really unpredictable specie they are. Because we are always happy to they chop and bonk their kitty as we like. Don't you kitty is equally very powerful!

Kitty is powerful in dat the women who uses as a tool knows how to use to climb to top ,contracts, marks( bottom power) and all that.
We should equally know that paradise lies at the feet of our mothers. They sholud be treated preciously and not anyhow.
I could understand you ve not been intimate with her , but in all try to persuade her and beg her. Dont just throw all cautions to the wind.

Kitty has its beauty ,good and ugly ends
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:02pm On May 10, 2012
ffo: I have a very close friend who just broke with his babe. the girl threatened to curse him (i tink she made an attempt to do that). they met on facebook. th girl is older than him. he just told him that he has some1 he wants to marry and gave her reasons why he cant continue with the relationship. the relationship is not more than 6 months old. the guy did not av sex with her. he didnt make any covenant with her. te girl claim d guy was playing with her life.

i was just wandering if a girl actually has d right/power to place a curse on a guy because he broke up with her.
Na u go dey lead d opeke on abi? May dat lightening strike u join, imagine wey I don buy onome Ankara for trads wedding, u wan flea? Na boss! Karma gona rapeeee u! Oh la la!
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:06pm On May 10, 2012
Dyt: y wld he mk promises he cant fulfill?
he has met his match
tongue
Huh?!
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by Honeycity(f): 12:08pm On May 10, 2012
was the relationship properly defined in the beginning?
did he promise her marriage?
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by tellwisdom: 12:10pm On May 10, 2012
shocked shocked shocked He didnt yansh her?? shocked~~~~~~ Fuckkk up embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by r231(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by ijebabe: 12:11pm On May 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na u go dey lead d opeke on abi? May dat lightening strike u join, imagine wey I don buy onome Ankara for trads wedding, u wan flea? Na boss! Karma gona rapeeee u! Oh la la!
Lord have mercy!! cheesy
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by richy5(m): 12:12pm On May 10, 2012
mtchew thread
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by Dyt(f): 12:12pm On May 10, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Huh?!

wat r u huhing abt?
onpe
she shld even use sopona, sango, ailala, osun
infact i support her
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by ijebabe: 12:13pm On May 10, 2012
I am looking at the replies to the topic and I don't understand what's going on?
@Topic, let your friend carry on with his life regardless. How will our answer help in his situation? If you must know then the answer is no.
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by coogar: 12:13pm On May 10, 2012
ffo: I have a very close friend who just broke with his babe. the girl threatened to curse him (i tink she made an attempt to do that). they met on facebook. th girl is older than him. he just told him that he has some1 he wants to marry and gave her reasons why he cant continue with the relationship. the relationship is not more than 6 months old. the guy did not av sex with her. he didnt make any covenant with her. te girl claim d guy was playing with her life.

no woman has any idiotic power to curse another.
even if he had sex with her or what not - no curse exists anywhere.
your friend's lack of exposure is the problem here getting timorous over a babe's threat.
if she curses him, he should curse her back double-fold. arrant nonsense!
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:14pm On May 10, 2012
ijebabe:
Lord have mercy!! cheesy
Jesus wept! grin
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by Dyt(f): 12:15pm On May 10, 2012
coogar:

no woman has any idiotic power to curse another.
even if he had sex with her or what not - no curse exists anywhere.
your friend's lack of exposure is the problem here getting timorous over a babe's threat.
if she curses him, he should curse her back double-fold. arrant nonsense!

oh
because me i didnt curse u abi?
afta all d love makin, promises n all
snaps finger
u ll hear frm me
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:16pm On May 10, 2012
Dyt:

wat r u huhing abt?
onpe
infact i support her
On point! Include God of iron, Irunmole and Amadioha biko!
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by KINGwax(m): 12:17pm On May 10, 2012
Dyt:

wat r u huhing abt?
onpe
infact i support her
nothin go happen jare! And come to think of this, 'he fool¡shly didn't fucck d girl'
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by Dyt(f): 12:18pm On May 10, 2012
KINGwax: nothin go happen jare! And come to think of this, 'he fool¡shly didn't fucck d girl'

weda he Bleep her or nt, he shldnt v made promises if he knows he ll neva fulfill dem, dat guy nids b punished i swear
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by coogar: 12:21pm On May 10, 2012
Dyt:

oh
because me i didnt curse u abi?
afta all d love makin, promises n all
snaps finger
u ll hear frm me

your curse won't work....you enjoyed the
sex more than i did. in fact, you initated it
97% of the time. so bring it!
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by Dyt(f): 12:30pm On May 10, 2012
coogar:

your curse won't work....you enjoyed the
sex more than i did. in fact, you initated it
97% of the time. so bring it!

u shall hear frm mama osoronga soon
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by coogar: 12:35pm On May 10, 2012
Dyt:

u shall hear frm mama osoronga soon

tell mama osoronga to wear a bullet-proof vest otherwise you
would be buying her an expensive casket in the coming weeks.
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 10, 2012
@OP: Tell ur friend to relax. As long as he didnt wound d girl(even if!) nothing will happen to him. People make promises n fail, still nothing happens! Curse ko, curse ni! Curse my ass...... If na like dat curse dey take work, then 90% of 9ja guys should be useless,mad,impotent! Guy bone
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by stepo707: 12:56pm On May 10, 2012
When she curses,back to sender.
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by KINGwax(m): 12:57pm On May 10, 2012
Dyt:

weda he Bleep her or nt, he shldnt v made promises if he knows he ll neva fulfill dem, dat guy nids b punished i swear
i didn't see anywhere in ds whole movie where promised was being mentioned jare.
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by Dyt(f): 1:09pm On May 10, 2012
coogar:

tell mama osoronga to wear a bullet-proof vest otherwise you
would be buying her an expensive casket in the coming weeks.

u think dis ll mk me back off?
u shall saw
ha ha ha ha ha ha

KINGwax: i didn't see anywhere in ds whole movie where promised was being mentioned jare.
if promises were nt made, y ll she wanna curse him?
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2012
Dyt:

wat r u huhing abt?
onpe
infact i support her
Infertuous, iniquitous, blind woman. lol
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by Dyt(f): 1:30pm On May 10, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Infertuous, iniquitous, blind woman. lol

dis blind man
stop followin me abt
no space 4 u in my hrt
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:35pm On May 10, 2012
Dyt:

dis blind man
stop followin me abt
no space 4 u in my hrt
Space?! Heart?!! Have you been taking those methamphetamines again?
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by Dyt(f): 1:36pm On May 10, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Space?! Heart?!! Have you been taking those methamphetamines again?

d last u gave me s almost finished
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:42pm On May 10, 2012
^^Errr. . .I think you're forgetting who the real junkie is. Must be the meth.
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by Killz1(m): 2:39pm On May 10, 2012

www.superduperstory.com/mugu
Re: Does A Woman Has D Power To Curse A Guy Becuase He Broke Up With Her? by mrkels(m): 5:30pm On May 10, 2012
Most girls people are fettish. Just be a prayerful man and no curse whatsoever would touch you , as long as you are in christ all things would become new, that's family curses, heriditary curses etc. Also if you are in christ, you won't have a girl you want to marry elsewhere while decieving another making promises to her. Just be a good person ok. Let's hope God's grace in your life is stong enough to counter any curse she may sent to you. And yes I keep saying you and not your friend because I think this happened to you. I may be wrong though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Babes Like To Do This Thing- VIEWER DISCRETION / See The Type Of Women Every Man Wants And Dream Of / 10 Statements That Hurt Girls But No One Realise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.